Comparative Study on Education in Lusophone Countries in the Covid-19 scenario: Challenges and Paths

Helena Rodrigues

Aug 25, 2021, 4:39:13 PM8/25/21
to cl...@googlegroups.com, education...@campaignforeducation.org, Privatisation in education and human rights project
Dear all,

We are very happy to share with you  the Comparative Study on Education in Lusophone Countries in the Covid-19 scenario: Challenges and Paths.

The document presents the main challenges for education in Angola, Brazil and Cape Verde in the context of the pandemic and also the strategies that each country has been developing to guarantee access to education for its students.

Please find attached the final document in English and Portuguese.

Thank you and Best Regards.

--

Helena Rodrigues
Assessora de Políticas Educacionais| Campanha Nacional pelo Direito à Educação

A Campanha Nacional pelo Direito à Educação trabalha há 21 anos para transformar a educação pública brasileira e garantir escolas de qualidade para milhões de estudantes. Colabore com a Campanha: direitoaeducacao.colabore.org

BCRE_ReLus_Comparative Study.pdf
Covid-19_Relus_EstudoComparado.pdf

Nelsy Lizarazo

Aug 25, 2021, 4:39:37 PM8/25/21
to cl...@googlegroups.com, education...@campaignforeducation.org, Privatisation in education and human rights project
Dear Helena,
Congratulations!! We are going to share with the GCE and through our networks!
Best regards,

Nelsy

--
Has recibido este mensaje porque estás suscrito al grupo "CLADE" de Grupos de Google.
Para cancelar la suscripción a este grupo y dejar de recibir sus mensajes, envía un correo electrónico a clade+un...@googlegroups.com.

--
Nelsy Lizarazo
Coordinación General

Visita nuestra página: www.redclade.org
Sigue la CLADE en: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube

Alistidia Kamugisha

Aug 26, 2021, 1:56:08 AM8/26/21
to Helena Rodrigues, cl...@googlegroups.com, education...@campaignforeducation.org, Privatisation in education and human rights project
Dear Helena,

Many thanks for sharing and well done! Will share widely

Reagrds,
Alistidia Kamugisha
TEN/MET Coordination and Networking Officer
Tel: (+255) (0) 22 2775324
Email: coordin...@tenmet.or.tz
skype: alistidia.kamugisha2

On 2021-08-25 17:59, Helena Rodrigues wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> We are very happy to share with you the Comparative Study on
> Education in Lusophone Countries in the Covid-19 scenario: Challenges
> and Paths.
>
> The document presents the main challenges for education in Angola,
> Brazil and Cape Verde in the context of the pandemic and also the
> strategies that each country has been developing to guarantee access
> to education for its students.
>
> Please find attached the final document in English and Portuguese.
>
> Thank you and Best Regards.
>
> --
>
> Helena Rodrigues
>
> Assessora de Políticas Educacionais| Campanha Nacional pelo Direito
> à Educação
> _Education Policy Officer | Brazilian Campaign for the Right to
> Education_
> Cel: +55 11 98366.0287
> Alameda Santos,32 Conj. 12 – Paraíso | São Paulo, SP | Brasil
> www.campanha.org.br [1]
>
> Twitter: @camp_educacao [2]
> Instagram: @campanhaeducacao [3]
> _A Campanha Nacional pelo Direito à Educação trabalha há 21 anos
> para transformar a educação pública brasileira e garantir escolas
> de qualidade para milhões de estudantes. Colabore com a Campanha:
> direitoaeducacao.colabore.org [4]_
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/a/campaignforeducation.org/d/msgid/education-covid-19/CAKjiJ3Ph2oYR8vDGU%3D4hib%2Bnjc218wA2i3eBQmxZrcn-d1f0rA%40mail.gmail.com
> [5].
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] http://www.campanha.org.br/
> [2] https://twitter.com/camp_educacao
> [3] http://instagram.com/campanhaeducacao
> [4] http://direitoaeducacao.colabore.org/
> [5]
> https://groups.google.com/a/campaignforeducation.org/d/msgid/education-covid-19/CAKjiJ3Ph2oYR8vDGU%3D4hib%2Bnjc218wA2i3eBQmxZrcn-d1f0rA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

Marcela Browne

Aug 30, 2021, 11:41:01 AM8/30/21
to cl...@googlegroups.com, education...@campaignforeducation.org, Privatisation in education and human rights project
Gracias Helena.
Hay posibilidad de tenerlo en español?
Un abrazo
Marcela

campaign -

Oct 30, 2021, 3:53:11 AM10/30/21
to Marcela Browne, cl...@googlegroups.com, education...@campaignforeducation.org, Privatisation in education and human rights project
Respected All,

May this e.mail find you well.

This is to inform you that: MR. Mohammad Rahim Jami (camp...@wbrao.org) has resigned and has ended up with Watch on Basic Rights Afghanistan Organization (WBRAO).

You are kindly informed, he is no more representative of (WBRAO) nor for Movement for Support of Quality Education in Afghanistan (MSQEA) and (Movement 57), unless he would

remain a member of these two  movements.

You are requested please contact Miss. Hajira Alikozai the managing director (haj...@wbrao.org) and or the planning & program manager Mr. Abdul Shakoor Nahazat (nah...@wbrao.org).

Kind Regards,

campaign -

Oct 30, 2021, 3:54:12 AM10/30/21