June Check-In ---- Here We Are

Anne Davenport

Jun 8, 2024, 12:57:44 AMJun 8
to ICG Board Online Meeting
Weeeeeeellll, there is an online check-in form. This is the link:

And this is Kevin's 30-April-2024 announcement:

But I thought that the link was supposed to automatically pop up in the BoD group on the first of the month?  Yes, No?  Anyway, I didn't see it.

Also, I don't know how to access the results of the Check-In from the form, compile it into a result that can be reported here.  So, there are some bugs in the system .....

From the Excel sheet I use with all the auto-populating .....
note that I Michelle Dougherty checked in for WPHCG, but I don't have her listed as Rep or Alternate --- do I have that right?

Monthly Check-in, ICG Officers and Chapter Reps are required to check-in monthly
June  2024
Role: Office Name Check-In
President Kevin Roche __ YES
Vice President Leslie Johnston __ YES
Treasurer Jeanine Swick __ YES
Corresponding Secretary Merrily Wolf __ YES
Recording Secretary Anne Davenport __ YES
Role: Chapter Rep Name (Alt) Rep Chk-In Alt. Chk-In
Ch Rep: ACG Henry Osier (??? alt) __ YES
Ch Rep: BRCG Meghan Lancaster, (Martha Eby, alt) __ NO __ YES
Ch Rep: CCG Patrick O'Connor (Michele Jaye Solomon, alt) __ YES
Ch Rep: Fantasy Fibre Jacqui Ward (Cathy Leeson, alt) __ YES
Ch Rep: GDVCG Vicki Warren (???, alt) __ YES
Ch Rep: MCC Jamie Peddicord (Sarah Richardson, alt) __ YES
Ch Rep: NJ/NY CG Byron Connell (???, alt) __ YES
Ch Rep: NoeL CG Judy Mitchell (Lisa Hunt, alt) __ YES __ YES
Ch Rep: SLCG Bruce Mai (Karen Heim, alt) __ YES __ YES
Ch Rep: SiWeb CG Taylor Pope (Jennifer Skwarski, alt) __ YES
Ch Rep: SWCG Randall Whitlock (??? alt) __ YES
Ch Rep: WPHCG Erin Emms (Dawn McKechnie, alt) __ NO (MIchelle Dougherty __YES)
Ch Rep. T-Chapter  Currently Active __ YES
Role: Non-BoD-member (Check-In is Optional for these members, but appreciated)
Parliamentarian Pierre Pettinger
Newsletter Editor  vacant
Newsletter Online Support Phil Gust __ YES
Newsletter Print Support (Mailing) Patrick O'Connor __ YES
ICG Press Editor  vacant
Webmaster Phil Gust __ YES
Archivist Pierre Pettinger
Associate Archivist 1 Bruce Mai __ YES
Associate Archivist 2 Nora Mai
Gallery Administrator Nora Mai
Gallery Webmaster Leslie Johnston __ YES
GEL Admin Bruce MacDermott __ YES
GEL Asst Admin Elaine Sims __ YES
SIG, Cosplay Photo Dan Arango __ YES
SIG, Miss Lizzy Lisa Ashton __ YES
SIG, HeLPS Byron Connell __ YES
SIG, Props&Costuming FX Phil Gust __ YES
SC: Budget&Fin Chair Bruce MacDermott __ YES
SC: Budget&Fin Treasurer Jeanine Swick __ YES
SC: Budget&Fin Member Elaine Sims __ YES
SC: Comm&PR Chair  vacant
SC: Comm&PR Corr Sec Merrily Wolf __ YES
SC: Comm&PR Member 1 Kathe Gust __ YES
SC: Marty Gear Fund Chair Byron Connell __ YES
SC: Marty Gear Fund Treasurer Jeanine Swick __ YES
SC: Marty Gear Fund Evaluator 1 Jill Eastlake
SC: Marty Gear Fund Evaluator 2 Elaine Mami
SC: Marty Gear Fund Evaluator 3 Jacqui Ward __ YES
SC: Marty Gear Fund Evaluator 4 Ken Warren
SC: Pub, Chair Phil Gust __ YES
SC: Pub, NewsL Ed  vacant
SC: Pub, ICG Press Ed  vacant
SC: Pub, PR Rep Kathe Gust __ YES
SC: Pub, Webmaster Phil Gust __ YES
SC: Pub, Treasurer Jeanine Swick __ YES
SC: Pub, President Kevin Roche __ YES
SC: Pub, Member 1 Betsy Marks
SC: Pub, Member 2 Patrick O'Connor __ YES
SC: Pub, Member 3 Randall Whitlock __ YES
SC: Tech&Web Chair Phil Gust __ YES
SC: Tech&Web Webmaster Phil Gust __ YES
SC: Tech&Web Gallery Webmaster Leslie Johnston __ YES
SC: Tech&Web Gallery Admin Nora Mai
SC: Tech&Web Archivist Pierre Pettinger
SC: Tech&Web Treasurer Jeanine Swick __ YES
SC: Tech&Web Member 1 Patrick O'Connor __ YES
SC: Tech&Web Member 2 Kevin Roche __ YES
SC: Tech&Web Member 3 Andrew Trembly __ YES
SC: Guidelines Chair Kevin Roche __ YES
SC: Guidelines Member 1 Betsy Marks
SC: Guidelines Member 2 Andrew Trembly __ YES
SC: Guidelines Member 3 Vicki Warren __ YES

June2024_ICG_TrackingList.pdf