[jobdevelopercop] Employer Relations Academy - Registration Now Open

Carrie Portis

Mar 17, 2021, 9:10:38 PM3/17/21
to jobdeve...@baccc.net, Daniel Newell
Hi everyone,

Daniel Newell, who many of you know is the Director of Ohlone College's Tri-Cities Career Center and a leader in our region in workforce development, has developed an Employer Relations Academy, providing workshops in April and May.  More information can be found at this website https://www.careervogue.net/era or on the attached flier.

This is a private venture of Daniel's and I'm passing along this information to help get the word out to folks who would be interested in learning from Daniel's expertise and connecting to others. If you have any questions or would like more information, please reach out to Daniel on his personal email, cc:ed.

Take care,
Carrie

Employer Relations Academy I.pdf