Lost Meeting Summaries and Yearly Reports

AzLA Secretary

Nov 20, 2023, 2:55:34 PM11/20/23
to AzLA Board, AzLA President, AzLA ALA Councilor, AzLA Conference Committee, AzLA Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, AzLA Elections, AzLA Central Representative, Henley, Holly, AZLA Legislative, AzLA Professional Development, Debbie Winlock, AzLA Marketing and Membership, AzLA Northern Representative, AzLA Past President, AzLA President Elect, AzLA Southern Representative, teacher.libra...@azla.org, public.l...@azla.org, AZLA Treasurer, AzLA Webmaster
Hello all! I'm not sure what happened last week, but some time in between using my work computer, home computer and work iPad, I seem to have lost everything that was sent to me last week (hence my leaving Erin off the agenda). I'm so sorry. They are no where to be found, including trash and archives, it's so strange. I KNOW they were sent, lol, I saw them.

Can you all re-send me any monthly reports to include in the November meeting summary as well as any year end reports you sent last week again?

Thank you so much for your help,

Terry Ann Lawler, Secretary
Arizona Library Association

7760 E. State Route 69 SteC5 #385