Agenda Call

AzLA Secretary

Aug 1, 2023, 6:03:30 PM8/1/23
to AZLA Legislative, AZLA Treasurer, AzLA ALA Councilor, AzLA Board, AzLA Central Representative, AzLA Conference Committee, AzLA Elections, AzLA Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, AzLA Marketing and Membership, AzLA Northern Representative, AzLA Past President, AzLA President, AzLA President Elect, AzLA Professional Development, AzLA Southern Representative, public.l...@azla.org, teacher.libra...@azla.org, webm...@azla.org
Please send agenda items and committee reports to me for the next meeting scheduled Aug 11.
Thank you!
Terry Ann Lawler
Deputy Library Director, Phoenix Public Library
AzLA Board Secretary
7760 E State Route 69
Ste C5 #385
Prescott Valley, AZ 86341
928-288-2011

AzLA Secretary

Aug 10, 2023, 2:35:51 PM8/10/23
to AZLA Legislative, AZLA Treasurer, AzLA ALA Councilor, AzLA Board, AzLA Central Representative, AzLA Conference Committee, AzLA Elections, AzLA Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, AzLA Marketing and Membership, AzLA Northern Representative, AzLA Past President, AzLA President, AzLA President Elect, AzLA Professional Development, AzLA Southern Representative, public.l...@azla.org, teacher.libra...@azla.org, webm...@azla.org

Here is the summary for last month. Please take a look for errors for approval tomorrow.

Here is tomorrow's link:

As of right now, I have several committee reports, but no agenda items. Please send me any agenda items by 5pm today. Thank you!