need volunteers for leadership

Jean Kilker

Sep 25, 2023, 4:55:19 PM9/25/23
to teacher.libra...@azla.org
Hello,
I really need some leadership volunteers for co-chair, secretary or planner or any idea you have!!!   I'd like to announce this at the conference.  Please volunteer!!!

Also, I hope everyone has registered to attend the annual conference.   If you are attending, perhaps we can all get together at lunch.   Please let me know if you will be there and which day(s)
Jean

Jean Kilker, M.A. M.Ed. NBPTS

Teacher-Librarian

Maryvale High School

(602)764-2134

ALA Libraries Ready to Code Grant

CARES Act Grant AZ Dept of Library Archives and Public Records

AZ Humanities Council Grant for Voracious Readers at MVHS

Chair Teacher Librarian Division of AZLA