September Meeting Summary and Annual Reports

AzLA Secretary

Nov 1, 2023, 12:30:58 PM11/1/23
to AzLA Board, AzLA Northern Representative, AzLA ALA Councilor, AzLA Conference Committee, AzLA Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, AzLA Elections, AzLA Central Representative, Henley, Holly, AZLA Legislative, AzLA Professional Development, Debbie Winlock, AzLA Marketing and Membership, AzLA Past President, AzLA President Elect, AzLA President, AzLA Southern Representative, teacher.libra...@azla.org, public.l...@azla.org, AZLA Treasurer, AzLA Webmaster
Here is the Sept Meeting summary for approval for the next meeting on Nov 17.

Also attached is the 2022 annual report. Please take a look at it. Please let me know if you have any questions. Please begin assembling your annual report for me.
Thank you!

Terry Ann Lawler, Secretary
Arizona Library Association

7760 E. State Route 69 SteC5 #385

Prescott Valley, AZ 86314

September 2023 Board Meeting Summary.pdf
Annual Board Report 2022.pdf

AzLA Secretary

Nov 13, 2023, 10:46:45 AM11/13/23
to AzLA Board, AzLA Northern Representative, AzLA ALA Councilor, AzLA Conference Committee, AzLA Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, AzLA Elections, AzLA Central Representative, Henley, Holly, AZLA Legislative, AzLA Professional Development, Debbie Winlock, AzLA Marketing and Membership, AzLA Past President, AzLA President Elect, AzLA President, AzLA Southern Representative, teacher.libra...@azla.org, public.l...@azla.org, AZLA Treasurer, AzLA Webmaster
Please do not forget to send me your agenda items for the meeting this Friday!

Also, please begin working on your annual report. Thank you to those who have already sent one.