[Avinya Discussion] The Avinya Scoop - Weekly Update Series 2 Blog #7

Sinalie Perera

Oct 6, 2023, 12:09:15 AM10/6/23
to dis...@avinyafoundation.org
Hi Team Avinya,

Here at the academy, we stepped into a new month with a round of festivities! The first week of October was marked with a series of exciting events and some deep self-reflection. Our Educator Roshanie has some lovely thoughts to share with everyone about our new project "Face your Face" as well as the first visit from Sumithrayo for our new batch. Our IT students on the other hand, experienced some intriguing insights into new facets of their field in collaboration with Dialog. Keep reading to find out!

Best wishes,
Sinalie.