Anaconda-Navigator not Launching on MacOS

Eric Shain

Aug 2, 2021, 1:01:11 PMAug 2
to Anaconda - Public
I've tried every suggestion on https://docs.anaconda.com/anaconda/navigator/troubleshooting/ and I still get a spinning beach ball and Anaconda Navigator (not responding) in the force quit applications dialog. I'm stuck at this point. I'd be willing to rip out Anaconda entirely and reinstall if it is what is necessary to get it working.

Eric Shain

Aug 4, 2021, 11:22:33 AMAug 4
to Anaconda - Public, Eric Shain
I removed Anaconda entirely and reinstalled. this seems to have fixed things although it means more work getting things back the way I like them.

Harry Siegel

Sep 21, 2021, 3:17:43 PMSep 21
to Anaconda - Public, Eric Shain

I've had the same problem(s) and I also reinstalled Anaconda Navigator on my MAC.
However, I can't update the Navigator or ANY programs.
Have you tried updating any packages (or Navigator itself)?