NOTICE: This Mailing list is closed. Here's where to get answers now.

Dave Clements

Jan 17, 2023, 1:40:45 PM1/17/23
to Anaconda - Public

Hello all,

This mailing list is now closed.

As previously announced this mailing list was closed on January 17, 2023.

The list had an excellent run of over 10 years. However, in recent years participation, especially responses to questions, has really dropped off.  This is part of a wider trend of moving away from community support mailing lists and towards online forums.

Please join us on the Anaconda Nucleus Community Forum. The forum has been welcoming questions and fostering discussions for over a year now. In that time, the community forum has established itself as the go-to place for questions related to Anaconda (and a lot more too).  We strongly encourage each of you to join today and start sharing your questions and expertise.

Thanks for a great decade and almost 7000 threads. We hope to see you in the forum.

Cheers,

Dave Clements

--

Dave Clements