NOTICE: This mailing list will be replaced by the Anaconda Community Forum

Dave Clements

Jan 3, 2023, 6:17:20 PM1/3/23
to Anaconda - Public

Hello all,

The Anaconda Nucleus Community Forum has been welcoming questions and fostering discussions for over a year now. In that time, the community forum has established itself as the go-to place for questions related to Anaconda (and a lot more too). You may have noticed that participation in this list has been declining (for example, only 5 of the 20 most recent posts have responses). In its first year, the forum has enrolled an order of magnitude more members than this mailing list has in 10 years. This is part of a general trend away from support mailing lists and towards forums and chat for community support.

This means the time has come to archive this mailing list and consolidate community support in the forum. We will be closing this mailing list to new posts on January 17, 2023.  We strongly encourage each of you to join the vibrant Anaconda Nucleus Community Forum and start sharing your questions and expertise.

Thanks for a great decade and almost 7000 threads. We hope you will join us in the forum.

Thanks,

Dave Clements

--

Dave Clements