Click on "Upgrade Now" and nothing happens?! (1.9.12 to 2.1.0)

Jim McWhirter

Oct 21, 2021, 12:01:30 PM10/21/21
to Anaconda - Public
I want to upgrade to the 2.x release of Navigator.  When I click on the upgrade notice that appears at upper right of screen, I get a popup.  But when I click "yes" on that popup,   nothing happens. See picture below.

Anyone else have this issue?  Any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks!
Jim

2021-10-21_8-47-26.jpg

steve Schneider

Oct 22, 2021, 11:06:23 PM10/22/21
to Anaconda - Public, jim.mc...@att.net

Jim McWhirter

Oct 23, 2021, 12:18:54 PM10/23/21
to Anaconda - Public, steve7sc...@gmail.com, Jim McWhirter
Thanks - glad I'm not alone I guess.   After I posted this, I was able to successfully upgrade Navigator from the command line, using

conda update anaconda-navigator=2.1.0

So at least that worked - but it should work from the UI as intended.

Parthasarati Dileepan

Oct 23, 2021, 2:34:50 PM10/23/21
to Anaconda - Public, jim.mc...@att.net, steve7sc...@gmail.com
Is it conda update or conda install?  I ask because when I type conda update anaconda.navigator=2.1.0 I get an error.