Cha-cha-changes

Kasey Spain

Nov 30, 2021, 6:44:56 PM11/30/21
to HASS-WG-MarCom
Happy Giving Tuesday!

You all have been coming to this meeting for almost two years now. Hard to believe.

I've been thinking a lot about all the work you produce every day, how you're talking to your communities about these big changes, posting on social media, editing your websites, marketing services and events, communicating etc.

As we're wrapping up 2021 and are beginning to make our plans for 2022, I want new partner orgs to join HASS with an arsenal of amazing marcom people on their side, showing them what works.

We have the power to help each other make a massive dent in the US and world (looking at you, Craig ;) and make a giant tidal wave of change for people and pets. If we work together, I really think we can create strong, CHANGEMAKING, effective communications that actually get lost pets back home without coming to your shelters, reduce length of stay, that help people keep their pets so they don't have to surrender them, that truly support our communities in a way we never have before AND to get neighbors to help each other. Do you agree?

If you're read this far, I really appreciate you.

With that said, there are more than 60 of you in this email group. Some of you are real marketing and comms experts, some of you are novices to marketing and/or animal welfare. Some of your audiences are massive and some are small, but they're all important.

Here's my ask: I would like as many of you as possible to come to the meeting tomorrow as we're going to be determining which ones of you are willing to step into the hot seat in Q1 of 2022. It's a new approach to these meetings for next year and I want to get your thoughts. If you do marcom for a HASS Pilot or partner org, you really need to attend tomorrow's meeting as it will affect all of you.

--

Kasey Spain (she/her)

Marketing & Communications Senior Manager

817.456.5370

Schedule a meeting with me.

Helping People and Pets Includes You! Visit our brands.