What Does Fostering Mean to You?

Katie Shannon

Nov 30, 2021, 5:17:48 PM11/30/21
to HASS-WG-MarCom
Aloha HASS,

Happy Giving Tuesday! Last time we spoke, I mentioned that we were putting together a Foster recruitment video and we decided to release this on Giving Tuesday for anyone who wasn't able to give monetary donations today. Well, here it is! Hope you enjoy!

We also sent this to our database in an email (along with other ways to give for GT), updated our homepage, shared on socials and TBD if it will be a part of the Giving Tuesday interview with our CEO on KHON (news) today.

Thanks again for all your support!

Thanks,
Katie

--
Katie Shannon
Marketing Manager, Maui Humane Society

Kasey Spain

Nov 30, 2021, 6:07:56 PM11/30/21
to Katie Shannon, HASS-WG-MarCom
ITS SO CUTE!!! I love it. Cant wait to hear the response. Great job Katie :)

Kasey Spain (she/her)

Marketing & Communications Senior Manager

817.456.5370

Schedule a meeting with me.

Helping People and Pets Includes You! Visit our brands.