Today's Marcom Job Alike Topic

1 view

Kasey Spain

Feb 23, 2022, 11:24:12 AMFeb 23
to HASS MarCom Job-Alike, HASS-WG-MarCom, Bobby Mann, Geraldine D'Silva, Alexandra Mares, mi...@bestfriends.org, Clare Callison, Rory Adams

Hello everyone!

In today's Job-Alike, we'll have a panel of amazing leaders to talk to us about DEI in Communications. Bobby Mann will be hosting us! Here are our panelists:

Mia Navedo-Williams: Best Friends

Geraldine D’Silva: San Diego Humane

Alexandra Mares: San Diego Humane

Clare Callison: AmPA!/HASS

Rory Adams: AmPA!/HASS

I hope you'll join us today with an open mind and heart for this great conversation. This should be the first of many conversations we'll have about DEI. Please invite any colleagues you think would benefit from it. If you haven't registered for this biweekly call or want to share with colleagues, please do so here: Link to register.

See you all today at 1pm CT!

--

Kasey Spain (she/her)

Marketing & Communications Senior Manager

817.456.5370

Schedule a meeting with me.

Helping People and Pets Includes You! Visit our brands.

Kristen Hassen

Feb 23, 2022, 11:26:52 AMFeb 23
to Kasey Spain, HASS MarCom Job-Alike, HASS-WG-MarCom, Bobby Mann, Geraldine D'Silva, Alexandra Mares, mi...@bestfriends.org, Clare Callison, Rory Adams
This is so awesome! Glad you all are doing this!
Kristen-Headshot-Circle.png

Kristen Hassen
Director, American Pets Alive! &

Human Animal Support Services
kristen...@americanpetsalive.org

512-993-8242

You can save lives in a variety of ways. Visit our brands.