Today's meeting in 30 min!

Kasey Spain

Feb 9, 2022, 1:35:42 PMFeb 9
to HASS MarCom Job-Alike, HASS-WG-MarCom
Hello!

I'm so thrilled to get to see you all today :) We have the awesome Kelly Duer from Maddie's Fund to talk about Boosting your foster support through unique marketing.

I know you'll be able to take away some ideas from it. Bring your brainstorming hat and ideas to share too!

See you all shortly! If you havent saved the meeting to your calendar, you can do so on the prompt after registration.

--

Kasey Spain (she/her)

Marketing & Communications Senior Manager

817.456.5370

Schedule a meeting with me.

Helping People and Pets Includes You! Visit our brands.

Kasey Spain

Feb 9, 2022, 11:34:21 PMFeb 9
to HASS MarCom Job-Alike, HASS-WG-MarCom, Kelly Duer
Wow! First off, can we just give a virtual round of applause to the fantastic Kelly Duer?! Thank you so much for presenting all these great ideas to us and starting such a great conversation! We'll have to do another in the future that we invite foster coordinators to as well. I truly appreciate you for doing this and everyone who attended. I really love getting all of your "Great meeting!" emails, too. They warm my heart.

As promised, here are the notes (with tons of resources on fostering) from this meeting.

Also, here is the sheet where you can ask and answer questions, as well as ask and give an audit of someone's foster marketing. I LOVE this collaboration! Please feel free to add notes to anyone's brand that wants an audit. Be positive and supportive. Give good criticism, ALWAYS with suggestions, and remember everyone is learning as we go. I learn new things every single day.

Thank you all for continuing to want to be in this group and to try new things and be ready to learn. You all seriously inspire me. The cream rises to the top!

<3 Kasey