Re: [zekr] Digest for zekr@googlegroups.com - 4 Messages in 2 Topics

1 view

Dawud

Jul 28, 2012, 5:20:03 AM7/28/12
to ze...@googlegroups.com
yes jazakallah but i had a diffrent message but this fixed it turning off gate keeper
i had the message zekr was damaged but it is fixed now alhamdulillah
On 28 Jul 2012, at 01:40, ze...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/zekr/topics

    Dawud Mehmood <dawu...@gmail.com> Jul 26 06:04PM -0700

    aa brother
    jazakallah for all your hard efforts

    since i upgraded to osx 10.8 zekr isnt working could u please fix it
    jazakallah

    On Friday, July 20, 2012 11:00:02 AM UTC+4, Mohsen Saboorian wrote:

    Ali Rastegar <rast...@gmail.com> Jul 27 12:58PM +0430

    Dawud,
    Did you receive a warning that this app is not from an identified developer?

    Gatekeeper feature of OS X 10.8 restricts launch of downloaded applications
    to those download from Mac App Store or identified developers(with Apple
    Developer ID).

    There are three ways to bypass this behavior:

    1) Right click on Zekr app and select "Open" from the contextual menu.
    It will show a warning that Zekr is downloaded from internet, click the
    "Open" button.
    If you have Java installed Zekr will launch and you do not need to repeat
    these instructions for the next launch of Zekr.
    If Java is not installed you will be guided to download and install it.

    2) You can change Gatekeepers settings to allow any downloaded application:

    Open "System Preferences", click "Security & Privacy",in the General tab
    click the lock at the bottom of the window, enter your password, choose
    "Anywhere" for "Allow applications downloaded from:".

    3) Although aforementioned solutions work and are easier than this one, you
    can also use terminal:
    xattr -d com.apple.quarantine Zekr.app

    ---

    Mohsen,
    I may renew my Mac Developer Program account in the near future, then I
    will be able to digitally sign the Zekr.app so none of the above
    instructions would be necessary.

    On Friday, July 27, 2012, Dawud Mehmood wrote:

    "carles...@gmail.com" <carles...@gmail.com> Jul 27 12:11PM +0200

    I send you my program zekr translation into CATALAN language.

    In zekr_ca_trans.zip file contains the following files:

    ZEKR_CATALAN_TXT - Index of the ZIP archive files.

    CATALAN.XML - Catalan translation software Zekr.

    CA.PNG - Icon with the Catalan flag.

    QURAN-PROPERTIES-CA.XML - Translation of the index of the Koran which uses
    software Zekr.

    If you feel good, add it to the software project Zekr.

    Carlos Serres Merino

    carles.serres @ gmail.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group zekr.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.