Linksys PAP2 - VOIPBuster Problems

ras

Sep 24, 2005, 6:48:45 AM9/24/05
Have setup the ATA to use VOIPBuster, I can dial out successfully and
the receiver can hear me. However, I cannot hear them.

I have tried Port Forwarding on my router and enabled DMZ as suggested
by Linksys. - Still doesn't work!!

Any ideas anyone?

TIA!

ras
-- ras

peter

Sep 24, 2005, 8:31:59 AM9/24/05
For an SPA-2002 folowing worked :

1. Line tab setting; change "Nat Mapping Enable" to yes
2. SIP tab; change "Substitute VIA Addr" to yes, and "EXT IP" to your
router's WAN IP.
3. Put the spa in the router's DMZ

Check it out :=)

Me

Sep 24, 2005, 12:18:18 PM9/24/05
On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 11:48:45 +0100, ras <r...@nospam.co.uk> wrote:

>Have setup the ATA to use VOIPBuster, I can dial out successfully and
>the receiver can hear me. However, I cannot hear them.
>
>I have tried Port Forwarding on my router and enabled DMZ as suggested
>by Linksys. - Still doesn't work!!

use stun.voipbuster.com not sip.voipbuster.com

Me

ras

Sep 26, 2005, 7:25:39 AM9/26/05

Hi Peter

Your Suggestion Together with the following Instructions Worked for my
Linksys PAP2

On the sip page (advanced mode):

STUN Server: stun.fwdnet.net:3478
(you can use any STUN server, they are not provider specific.)

On the Line 1 (or 2) page:

Proxy: sip.voipbuster.com
Use Outbound Proxy: no
Outbound Proxy: (leave empty)
Register: yes

Display Name: (your voipbuster username)
User ID: (your voipbuster username)
Password: (your voipbuster password)
-- ras

peter