"Friendship" with 'Vladolf' Putin and 'Himmler' Patrushev IS NOT POSSIBLE (you bunch of Hypnotized Rabbits, you Total Gazprom'ed Lemmings!) - encl. {HRI 20070725-V3.5}

Leonardo Been

Oct 10, 2007, 10:39:52 AM10/10/07
How about LOOKING at 'Vladolf' Putin and at 'Himmler' Patrushev!

{HRI note 20071010}

How about LOOKING at the Russian "president," 'Vladolf' Putin, and at
his "security" chief, 'Himmler' Patrushev!

Oh, I see, you can not - the Medical Trade has told you, that "people
do not exist," so you can also not see them, isn't it, except by
opening their skull.

You are being made and have been made so violently insane...

And with Benjamin Franklin and the Buddhists, and some
spaced-out Frenchman, "Everybody is equal," "there are
'no Hitlers' and there are 'no Himmlers',"

"except for George W. Bush of course, because HE has the
courage and responsibility to provide protection to free
people,"

so "HE is to be Hated, of course."

'

However insane you may have been made and desire to remain, and
"create your own reality and find peace within," the fact is not
changed by that, at all, that

PUTIN IS AN ENEMY to anyone, including to the Russians, no matter how
"popular" he is and how "democratically" he is chosen.

Criminal Minds CAN NOT BE CHANGED - Bush could not change
Putin, Sarkozy can not change Putin, I can not change
Putin, Jesus Christ could also not,

BECAUSE Putin is a Criminal Mind.

And Hitler was MUCH MORE popular, and was ALSO chosen in a
democracy, you bunch of rabbit tails...

'

Putin's "security" chief, Patrushev, IS AS BAD A PERSON AS
Himmler, but you ALSO "can not see THAT, of course:"

The Medical "Science" has taught you, that "you can not see
people, because 'people do not exist' - only their brain exists,
and there is nothing to see about that of course - except for
the most intelligent and the highest educated on Earth: THEY can
see a 'left brain' and a 'right brain'."

You are being made and have been made (should you - see
enclosure - define the word correctly) THAT extremely

Insane...

(Definition of Insane:
'Assigning the wrong cause to things.') *(0)

And you better start opposing your own extreme Insanity in this
matter (to begin with someone)

- and oppose the same extreme Insanity of others, too.

'

'

Putin is the New Hitler, but you, with Sarkozy, are scrambling to be
hypnotized by him, by 'Vladolf' Putin, once again,

aided by the psychotics, sorry, I mean, of course, the war
mongering trade of relayers of lies, of the Amoral Parrots,

abbreviated AP and AFP and REUTERS, and so on, who do

RELAY ALL THE LIES very accurately and immediately,

WITHOUT MENTIONING the truth and without mentioning the
intentions that, of course, SHOULD be reported with it.

You are being made and have been made (should you - see
enclosure - define the word correctly) THAT extremely

Insane...

(Definition of Insane:
'Assigning the wrong cause to things.') *(0)

And you better start opposing your own extreme Insanity in this
matter (to begin somewhere)

- and oppose the same extreme Insanity of others, too.

'

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO MAINTAIN FRIENDLY RELATIONS WITH PUTIN OR WITH
PATRUSHEV, or with their government.

The more you give in, the more insane and destructive and Criminal
they become,

BECAUSE THAT IS THEIR NATURE, DESIRE AND JOY - TO DESTROY
ALSO RUSSIA ITSELF.

Now DON'T read your history books, because there is the precise
evidence for what I say, evidence in abundance.

THE journalists can't read, and you, wanting to be blissful,
also better not read any history, lest you may regain some of
your sanity.

'Vladolf' Putin and his 'Himmler,' Patrushev, CERTAINLY DO NOT
WANT YOU SANE, BUT AS STUPID AND AS BLIND AS THEY CAN GET YOU.

I explained, 'Defining 'Destructive Coward' (Definition)'
{HRI 20050610-V3.2.2}:

THAT IS THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR BEING FRIENDS WITH CRIMINAL MINDS,

with 'Vladolf' Putin, and his "security" chief, 'Himmler'
Patrushev,

both of a level of intensity of evil, that has not been
even described yet.

There ARE people on this planet, who want to LIVE,
you know!

'

'

I wrote earlier for you:

Putin is the New Hitler ...but you are "fighting Bush"

{HRI 20070725-V3.5

(Version 3.5
on 28 Aug 2007)

'

Putin is the New Hitler, but "fighting Bush" is what you do:

You have been made (should you - see enclosure - define the word
correctly) THAT extremely Insane...

(Definition of Insane:
'Assigning the wrong cause to things.') *(0)

And you better start opposing your own extreme Insanity in this
matter (to begin somewhere)

- and oppose the same extreme Insanity of others, too.

'

'

'

I am not doing my work for nothing, you know ...but for you. *(a1)

And I have to spend almost ninety percent of my time on preventing
wars, because you refuse to detect and to look at and to understand
and to describe and to face

those who WANT war - those who wage a constant war to oppress
and destroy and dominate life, who materialize their hate and
their contempt for others; it is

those who want to experience the JOY of being treacherous and
Criminal and of making others insane - to feel "superior" to
life;

of course, it is so, that

those who ASSIST life, ARE the people who are superior,

but Criminal Minds have established the opposite
"definition of 'Power'," of what "being superior"
is, as

"the ability to destroy or oppress your life, while
you can not oppose that," {false definition}

that's how Criminals want you to feel the
"definition," of who is

"a 'powerful person' who is senior to you
and to others."

"Russia 'asserts' it power," the journalists write:

You are so Extremely, so Violently Insane, in this
matter.

The more people Stalin can exterminate,
the "greater" he is.

Really... the Russians really felt and
acted upon that.

The bigger an Atom bomb the Russians can
fabricate, the "greater" the Russian
nation is.

Really... the Russians really felt and
acted upon that, too.

However, I would call that an Extremely Insane
viewpoint on Criminals,

and indeed you refuse to look at how to handle those who want to
oppress and dominate everyone

- they are, of course, NOT "handled" by 'giving them a
warm welcome in the family circle,'

"to make them experience what love and decency is."

'

'

You are such 'dolts,' you are so 'daft.'

OF COURSE they "accuse you," that "YOU are being
oppressive and dominating and imperialistic,"

when in fact you are only aiding and caring for
people's well-being and prosperity...

'

THEY are attacking you, as you know it from Putin,
from Castro, from Chavez, from the Islamic state
Criminals:

THEY are oppressive and dominating and
imperialistic, by nature and they are
trying to bring that about.

So YOU HAVE TO FACE EVIL AND POINT IT
OUT, like Rudi Giuliani, the former New
York mayor does to some extent and with
very great success even at that very
moderate level.

'

'

'

It IS NOT POSSIBLE to appease Criminal Souls, and
"appeasing them" ONLY encourages them to seek MORE
War - it just INCREASES their rage against life:

It "PROVES" to them how Insane you really
are - for not stopping them - and, it just
increases their contempt for you, and their
desire to exterminate you,

as you have seen it done in Germany.

'

THEY know, that they are evil - and they consider
you completely 'daft,' they consider you 'dolts,'
'completely Insane,' 'total idiots,'

for you even listening to them as if they are
"normal people," let alone

for you inviting them "to make them feel at
ease," and "to prove to them," that YOU are
not hostile to them,

to "make them feel you are not hostile"
- as if they are "wild animals," that
"merely have to lose their fear of you."

Indeed, Criminal Minds "teach you,"
that "you ARE an animal"

- yes, "a brain" even, "a chemical
machine,"

which is being far below what
an animal is.

'

You are 'inviting Putin' - "in order to be nice to
him and have good relations with him:"

THE ONLY THING YOU ACHIEVE WITH THAT, is to
prove - correctly - to him, that YOU ARE total
'nut cases,'

you show him, that you are total 'dolts,'
that he can walk over you with ease,

nicely assisted by the 'very accurately'
performed stupidity of journalists,

who - being "impartial" and being
"truthful" - REFUSE to write, what
Putin ACTUALLY thinks and intends,

you PROVE to him, that you are

(he KNOWS the correct definition of it,

and assuming you ALSO define the
term correctly, then it is not
difficult for you to understand,
that

he, Putin, sees and knows and acts upon
the knowledge, that obviously you are)

Insane - TOO INSANE to look through him, TOO
INSANE TO STOP HIS EVIL.

Of course, Criminal Souls do like that very much, of
you.

'

'

They KNOW, that you are NOT hostile. You don't have
to "prove" that to them at ALL:

They KNOW, that you are NOT hostile -
that is why they ARE accusing you of
'being hostile to them,'

you complete 'dolts' and 'nutters:'

BECAUSE you are NOT hostile, they ARE accusing
you of being hostile.

They try to MAKE you have no
other choice than to BE "hostile"
to them.

'

Criminal Minds (Criminal Souls) ARE the ones,
who - by THEIR very nature - are hostile to life,
to you, to anyone,

and you are - by nature - OPPOSING their
destruction of life,

and they like to tell you - as Putin
does, as Hitler did, as Stalin and Mao
did, and as Castro and Chavez do, and
as Hu Jintao does, they say - that

(the fact, that you clearly DO
oppose Criminal acts and their
violation of people) *(1a)

"that (your opposition to Criminal acts)
proves, that 'YOU' are 'hostile',"

just as any decent police officer
"is hostile"

...to those who are Criminal by
nature (who are Criminal Souls).

'

And in case you still don't know it, Putin

and Castro and Chavez, and Hu Jintao and Kim Jong
Il, and Ahmadinejad and Khamenei,

ARE Criminals BY NATURE (they are Criminal Souls).

'

'

That's how Criminals go about in life:

BECAUSE you ARE honest, they do say

- publicly of course, and nicely
relayed by the AP and Reuters
and the AFP, CNN and Bloomberg
and the like, even by Radio
Free Europe, who all

claim that the Criminals really
mean what they say, that "these
think" that "you are hostile,"
or, that "these believe," that

"you are lying, and can not be trusted."

It's a total manipulation: That's
their only purpose, to manipulate
you with their lies (which are
reported as being their "honest
feelings," recorded and reported
as such by the journalists)

- to make you "appease" Criminals,
to make you be "polite to them,"
to make sure "you do not offend
them," or "provoke them,"

to make you into a Sarkozy, a
Bush or a Berlusconi, "being
friends with Putin" -

to 'blackmail' you, to make you
give in to (gradually, giving more
and more and more in to) their
demand, that "you must make them
be your friend."

I also never told you that,
but:

Criminal Minds CAN NOT EVER
BE FRIENDS, because that is
opposed to their nature.

'

You are beautiful and caring and loving,
and THEREFORE they accuse you,

in public preferably, like in the
United Nations Assembly,

which, by the way, is
in complete violation
of FIL (meaning, the
First International
Law *(3a)) on almost
all counts,

and then the completely
and INTENTIONALLY false
"accusations" are "reported"
by the journalists, in all
media, globally,

that "you are ugly and selfish" and that
"you are full of contempt for people."

Hitler did it - Putin does it, Chavez and Castro do
it - Stalin did it, Mao did it. ALL Criminal Souls
do it.

'

'

And the journalists turn it into a fine art,
to MAKE YOU INSANE (should you define the
word correctly, see enclosed) by telling you
those lies "very accurately."

THEY call that "reporting:"

"Hitler wants to make the German people
'strong and prosperous again,' and to
unite them, and to repair the humiliation
of Germany by world powers, so that
Germany can be a proud nation again."

"These are noble goals, and he
actually IS achieving these. His
industries are booming. The German
people 'LOVE' him."

'

But when a Criminal Soul says, that he
wants that, he (he - or she, as the case
may be, but in this case he - Hitler)
means precisely the opposite.

Now go and explain THAT to a
journalist *(7a)

- not to a five-year-old, of
course, who IS capable of
adding facts together, but
to a journalist -

explain:

'Criminal Minds have, and WANT to have,
everything in reverse'

- I never told you before, that
that is the case, so there will
come a time, in some
not-too-distant future, when I
have to inform you of it:

'Criminal Minds have
everything in reverse.'

I will call it "The Secret," and
make a movie out of it... (joke)

'

'

And because these - Putin in this case - (because he and other)
Criminal Souls WANT war

(war DEFINED as: By force and trickery to conquer in order
to dominate and destroy many others, and to acquire their
possessions or command their influence towards or over
others) {definition}

they OF COURSE want, that

you wrongly label, and oppose, and falsely accuse,

those who DO PREVENT war

(see HRI 'Definition of Peace' and HRI 'The Nature of War,'
etc. *(1a)(2a)(8a))

and they want to - which you then DO - call those who PREVENT
war,

to be "warmongers," "invaders," "evil occupiers,"
"causing insecurity," "the evil empire," "undermining
stability," "violating sovereignty," "interfering in
internal affairs," "being uni-lateral (one-sided),"
and the like

- that's all mafia-type "talk," that you are doing
then:

These mafia-types ALSO talk like that. If someone
wants to prevent and stop (their) crime rackets,
then they say (or act accordingly):

"IF you DON'T lie, bribe, steal or murder for
us, THEN we will make trouble for you,"

"THEN there will be insecurity."

So some Criminals do a "survey,"
very "democratically" (as now in
Australia) and ask people, whether

(removing Saddam Hussein, that is,
whether) "Helping to invade Iraq,
has brought about MORE Security
for them, or globally."

THAT Criminal, you know, THAT Extremely
Insane,

or they do a "survey," whether "keeping Putin
in office, has brought more security."

Having journalists murdered or tortured,
the Criminals call "security."

"Security" according to the
Criminals, according to Putin,
and according to Saddam Hussein,
and according to Stalin and Mao,

IS "CRIMES MUST BE HIDDEN," or
else labeled as "heroic deeds."

'

And another example of mafia-talk (by the Chinese
"government"): "If you betray the people of Taiwan,
THEN we will do business with you."

Which is a complete lie, because they
will do business with you anyway, as

they only ARE interested in business,
and not in Taiwan at all.

But they make you BELIEVE their lies,

"precisely reported" as these are - for
'global acceptance' - by the AP, by
UPI, by Reuters, by Bloomberg, and the
like.

A nice bunch of "Peace Activists" you are indeed...

'

'

I explained it all correctly with the HRI's - in 'The Nature of
War,' for instance *(2a) - BUT:

Does anybody teach Modern Military Science? The Nature of
War? No. *(2a)(1a)

Does anybody write a CORRECT Universal Declaration of
Human Rights? The Laws of Human Rights? No. *(3a)(4a)(8a)

Does anybody figure out, how a United Nations Organization
or World Council DOES work? The First International Law?
No. *(5a)(6a)(8a)

I am not doing my work for nothing, but for you.

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'God gave Solomon wisdom
and very great insight,
and a breadth of understanding
as measureless
as the sand on the seashore.'

1 Kings 4:29

____________
Continued in:

' 'Hitler wants to make the German people "strong, proud and
prosperous" again' - Putin is the New Hitler ...but you are
"fighting Bush"
{HRI 20070822-V3.2} (changed from {HRI 20070725-V3.3-Q1-V3.1})
(22 August 2007 - Version 3.2 on 27 Aug 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/6d07c537c16664cd
'

_________
Footnotes:

(0) 'Definition Of Insane - Relation To Humor'
{HRI 20030205-V2.3.3}
(5 Feb 2003 - Version 2.3.3 on 13 May 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.martial-arts/msg/83cdfa7c46d584d1

(1a)'Definition of Peace'
{HRI 20070520-V2.1.1}
(20 May 2007 - Version 2.1.1 on 28 May 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/5405ad9ec2d027a2

(2a)'The Nature of War'
{HRI 20051027-V1.8.1}
(27 Oct 2005 - Version 1.8.1 on 4 May 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/71ca92e9e9d5e495

(3a) 'The First Law of Human Rights' (FLOHR)
{HRI 20060601-V3.1}
(1 June 2006 - Version 3.1 on 10 July 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/23b408cd61f2d053

(4a) 'Obviously the Second Law Of Human Rights' (SLOHR)
{HRI 20060924-V3.2}
(24 September 2006 - Version 3.2 on 6 Aug 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/99647b2379a3baa6

(5a) 'The First International Law' (FIL)
{HRI 20021124-V2.0.2}
(24 November 2002 - Version 2.0.2 on 10 Aug 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/48d9132192eaf221

(6a) 'YOUR Role on Earth - A Very Simple Observation'
{HRI 20070629-II-V2.1-Q1-V3.2}
(2 July 2007 - Version 3.2 on 1 Aug 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/40b086a7aab7c87b

(7a) 'Do you make a good journalist?' Multiple choice aptitude test
- (Humor)'
{HRI 20070212}
(12 February 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.humor/msg/88bfe2a861b28a03

(8a) 'REFUSING to Invade Iraq, Constitutes SEVERE Crimes against
Humanity, by the Sociopaths Putin, Schroeder, Chirac, Jiang
Zemin, Zapatero, etc. (Attachments not included)
{HRI 20060702-V3.3.2.1-NA} (No Attachments)
(2 July 2006 - Version 3.3.2 on 10 Sept 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/7a16d0aa6fca6b7d
'

________
Textnote:

(a1) In fact, you are THAT (should you also define THAT word
correctly, as well) Criminally Insane, that you do not even
work for me!

A seven-year-old can see, that I could use ten secretaries (and
I mean not just for in bed) and five web page builders as
well, and text database makers, pdf makers, text compilers,
librarians, etc. - all, for

work that could be done in the safety of one's own home
anywhere, but...

Koos ('Cause') "can be the horse in George Orwell's
'Animal Farm'," and "we don't have to feed him, either,"
"because 'he can create his bread and wine himself'."

"If he is as good as he says he is, then 'he does not need
any assistance'." And "who are WE, to give HIM assistance
who is so far above us in intelligence and care and
understanding and wisdom."

"And HE won't stop helping us, anyway, ALSO if we DO NOT
assist him - so why should we?"

You get again a faint idea, feel a faint memory, of
the ACTUAL definition of the word Criminal, as:

opposing the desire, opposing the normal,
decent urge, to want to do something for
those who helped you.

Do you still have that desire?

And you might even get a fleeting sense, of how
Criminal Minds have oppressed, destroyed and
REVERSED all those feelings, and how these

made the opposite be "normal," to make you
NOT feeling - even to make you DENY - and
PREVENT you from feeling

your decency, your (connection to your) own
Beauty.

Are you feeling that connection?

So, what IS the result of you being so severely hypnotized
(so severely hit with Harmful Energy) by Criminal Minds?

You do ...nothing

- other than a smile and a thank you, and maybe a kiss in
the night.

And that applies to you, to all the faithful readers as well.

Let's take the physics and astronomy people, and the
medical people

- all highly intelligent and highly paid, isn't it -

yet they are (if we define it correctly) THAT Extremely
Insane, that THEY can not even DEFINE Insanity (see
enclosure)

let alone that they could APPLY the concept to
themselves, much less to others.

And the same applies to the concept, of people (not
Criminal Minds, but any people) 'being Criminal'
(definition follows):

the REFUSAL to be decent and the REFUSAL to be
caring, the REFUSAL to be beautiful, and the
REFUSAL to be sane, the INSISTENCE on the right
to be the opposite, and to REFUSE to feel (and
remain) connected to oneself,

either refusing so all the time, or at any
time of being in the (spiritual, Energetic)
vicinity or (of course spiritual, Energetic)
influence of a Criminal Mind or Minds.
{definition}

That SHOULD be the subject of Sociology, but Sociology
does not exist at all, as an actual science.

And I am not making this up, I have been writing about it in so
many HRI's.

Does anybody do Fine Particle Physics research? No. They
have big mouths about 'God' particles and about Fermions,
and spend billions of dollars chasing these - and yet they
know absolutely nothing ...and even THAT, they "know"
wrongly.

Rutherford spent maybe a few thousand dollars (or
British Pounds) on it. And now THEY think, "if WE
spend a few BILLION dollars, then we will certainly
be more intelligent than Rutherford," but they keep
proving only the contrary, since a century now.

Does anybody do any Modern Sociology and Anthropology? No.
If you teach, that men are equal to animals, you won't
even GET to the very subjects, ever.

Does anybody teach Modern Journalism? No. They teach the
OPPOSITE of Journalism, in Schools of Journalism, they
teach how NOT to do it, and then say: "THAT's journalism."

Does anybody do Modern Medical Research? No. PRETENDING
to have that "science," is "enough" - like they have done
for millennia - and the pretense serves, it is used, in
order to block the actual science.

Does anybody teach Modern Military Science? No. It hinges
on Modern Sociology, which does not exist (yet). Even now,
they do not know, how to use trillions of dollars of
weaponry, to secure life in areas that are 'run' by and
that are thus ruined by Criminals.

Does anybody research or teach Modern Education? Also not.
They can not even define the process of Education itself.

Does anybody do Modern Comparative Religion? (So
that you can understand religion?) Many pretend
to, NONE have, by far, a wide enough viewpoint to
qualify their subject even to BE comparative,
really, at all. {quote by KNT}

And that's mentioning only a few subjects.

(end of Textnote (a1))

'

'

'

_________
Enclosure:

Definition Of Insane - Relation To Humor

{HRI 20030205-V2.3.3}

(Version 2.3.3
on 13 May 2007)

'

The definition of Insane:

Assigning the wrong causes to things.

'

And from this - from assigning the wrong causes to things - irrational
behavior results,

which we experience as being Insane, and we experience that
usually regarding some activity, or on some subject, or in and
regarding certain circumstances.

And indeed, if you find the right causes, and act on
those,

then it stops being Insane,

the activity or subject or reaction to circumstances
stops being Insane,

and happiness returns, on all faces

- on all faces that want fast and lasting remedies
and progress for all.

'

'

The definition covers the whole scale,

from mildly Insane on a few subjects - as also the wisest
amongst us are -

to crippling-ly Insane on one subject, or maybe on many
subjects,

and very much further down,

down to THE INTENTION AND PRACTICE OF WANTING TO MAKE AND TO KEEP
OTHERS INSANE ON AS MANY SUBJECTS AS POSSIBLE,

by assigning wrong causes, and further down to a level where
inflicting insanity is done

by ENFORCING THE INABILITY TO PERCEIVE OR DETERMINE THE RIGHT CAUSES

which - ultimately and very simply and very
practically - means:

Destroying your ability to perceive the soul of
another, or even

denying its (a person's) existence altogether.

'

They are destroying that natural ability

- the most vital of all abilities to have on
Earth, no doubt, *(4)

a natural ability that all normal, loving
people still can exert to a greater or
lesser extent -

to feel others, because WITHOUT that ability, you can not
anymore detect or FEEL, at all,

whether someone is a friend or foe - or - has turned
into being a foe temporarily. *(1)(2)

'

Instead of feeling and perceiving what IS going on - and
thus getting an idea of what IS true -

you can then be manipulated by others who give you
censored or manipulated data

(as any dominating or dictatorial person tries to do
to you and to everyone)

and you can then be manipulated even to such
an extent, that you REFUSE to believe what is
actually going on,

because now you can not FEEL that anymore, what
does exist,

and then you can not FEEL anymore, what is
really intended, and what is hidden

about things, about people, about their
intentions and activities - about life
itself -

that you have the normal, natural and VITAL ability
to feel quite something of. *(3)

It is the main ability of any
manager, or of any leader,
towards his group and its
activity.

'

You FEEL what is going on in other people, and you are appreciated
as a senior or leader, to the extent that you can do so and are
also doing so

- which is ENTIRELY AND ONLY a matter of feeling the soul of
others.

'

But your children are taught in school, that "souls do not
exist," that "people are their brain"

- so (suppose children believe and act upon that
very false "data" provided to them, and suppose
they accept that belief, in the data demanded by
Criminal Minds at examinations) suppose they
believe such ""scientific"" lies -

then they can not recognize those who intend to harm,

let alone could they recognize it, when they are
being targeted by sadists, rapists or even potential
murderers, by serial killers, by drug pushers and
the like,

who go at it expertly and with the preparation and
deception required to succeed, not being recognized

until AFTER such deeds have been initiated or even
completed with irreversible effects - on your children.

'

Apart from the fact, that you considerably do diminish a
person's ability to enjoy life when you get him or her to
believe such lies "about himself or herself,"

those dangers are the - I would say rather telling -
"side-effects" of demanding of children to DENY, that
people ARE souls that you CAN and DO feel.

How do you think they recognize you from a distance?
From your answer, you can judge how Insane you
yourself have been made, and have agreed to be, on
this subject.

'

OF COURSE Criminal Minds do not want that you look
at their soul:

In fact, it is a common tool of police people, that
they use, to select suspects:

Who avoids having his soul (his personality, his
intentions) looked at - is suspect. *(a)

Now, do you still want to give me a big mouth about
your medical ""sciences""? *(3)
(see References)

'

'

'

The definition of Humor is related to the definition of Insane.

To put it all in one, 'academic' sentence:

'According to the intention with which others recognize
such Insanities - or fail to recognize these - there is
humor and the various types and flavors of humor.'

'

But of course, coming from Criminal Minds, you have also
Insane and ugly "humor"

- Criminal Minds have everything in reverse,
remember? -

"humor" from those individuals who try to make "fun" of
the correct assignment of causes

who do so in order to have these correct assignments
of the cause

(of, for instance themselves being detected as
the cause)

not accepted as true and correct, but rejected:

They try to have (their) Ugliness accepted as
"Beautiful," or as "Art," and

they want to have (your) true Beauty - your
desire (and hard work, that you do) to enjoy
people and to make life happy for others -

they want THAT seen as "pretense," as "your
making others small by you being big," and as
"done by you just to attract admiration"

- they are describing in fact THEIR OWN,
THEIR hidden intentions toward people,

and they "project," what is wrong with
themselves, onto others, onto you.

Indeed, Criminal Minds have everything in
reverse.

THEY give to charity, for example,
in order to hide their own evil,
in order to be regarded - if only
by themselves - as "being good."

So if YOU help people, then "you
are like them," then "you ALSO do
that merely 'for yourself' and
ALSO 'to hide own evil'."

They can not feel the joy of
people helping each other,
nor people's joy of being
Beautiful for each other -

well, they can feel
it, but as a "threat,"
as something that
"must be destroyed,"
stopped, or "made to
be seen as 'sinful'."

'

'

I will talk a little bit more about the connection to Humor:

It is hilarious to assign very obviously the wrong causes to
things - and to go about it very seriously, as if you really do
not know better at all.

It is so popular with people, because it matches reality - it
matches the world we live in,

immersed as we are, in all kind of Insanities,

immersed in the continuous assignment of wrong causes to
the things that are happening to us or that are happening
to others in the world.

'

'

All comedies and funny acts, all comedians, all clowns, are about this

- assigning the wrong causes, or acting with very wrong
importances which result from assigning wrong causes -

and when you 'play as if those wrong causes "are right
and important"'

- while your public knows, or suspects, or will
find out it isn't at all -

and if you are being very serious about it,

then you have people roaring with laughter in no time!

Actually, you are making them saner. *(b)

'

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'God gave Solomon wisdom
and very great insight,
and a breadth of understanding
as measureless as the sand on the seashore.'

1 Kings 4:29

________
Textnote:

(a) That applies to the smaller Criminals - the really big ones can
and do hide their soul so well, that you can not actually see its
horrible condition very easily, or not at all,

and they do not look away from your gaze, but instead, they try
(and succeed by means of the mask they create for others to feel
or "see," and with the various other intentions they project,
they manage) to make you and to keep you blind spiritually

- as you know for instance about medical "doctor" Mengele,
about "father" Stalin, about "people-lover" Castro,
about "the great leader" Mao Zedong, or "leader" Pol
Pot, about "socialist" Chavez and the like,

who make it impossible for people near them, to see
their soul

(ask their secretaries or those who "love" them).

'

(b) You might even get well-paid, and highly appreciated, and famous,
by doing so.
'

_________
Footnotes:

(1) 'The Nature of War'
{HRI 20051027-V1.8.1}
(27 Oct 2005 - Version 1.8.1 on 4 May 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/71ca92e9e9d5e495

(2) 'Defining 'Destructive Coward' (Definition)'
{HRI 20050610-V3.1.0.1}
(10 June 2005 - Version 3.1 on 29 Jan 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/bbdbbae16d5d9073

(3)' "Insane" "Defined" By Criminal Minds As 'Ability To Perceive
Them' '
{HRI 20040422-V2.7.1}
(22 April 2004 - Version 2.7 on 22 July 2006 -> V 2.7.1)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion/msg/54232e64adb8ca83

(4) 'Definition Of Sanity'
{HRI 20040410-V2.0}
(10 April 2004 - Version 2.0 on 11 May 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/9aebbf1c46bc4382
'

__________
'YOUR Role on Earth - A Very Simple Observation'
{HRI 20070629-II-V2.1-Q1-V3.2}
(2 July 2007 - Version 3.2 on 1 Aug 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/40b086a7aab7c87b

'Definition Of Schizophrenic'
{HRI 20021125-V1.1}
(25 November 2002 - Version 1.1 on 19 July 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.mexican/msg/fb76c88f565e0a7d

'Criminal Minds prevent you from knowing The Nature of War'
- Quote from {HRI 20051027-V1.6} 'The Nature Of War'
(7 April 2006 quote of 7 November 2005 version)
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.education/msg/8a17c8d2fd51ee58

'Detecting Criminal Minds By Their Intentional Omission Of Vital
Truth'
{HRI 20020819-V2.2.3}
(19 August 2002 - Version 2.2.3 on 12 May 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.russian/msg/907447eab9a5f099

'Explaining the First International Law (FIL)'
{HRI-20070531-V1.3}
(31 May 2007 - Version 1.3 on 1 June 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/0de212a593c77d24

'The First International Law' (FIL)
{HRI 20021124-V2.0.2}
(24 November 2002 - Version 2.0.2 on 10 Aug 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/48d9132192eaf221
'

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2003-2007 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

Janitor of Lunacy

Oct 10, 2007, 12:03:48 PM10/10/07

"Leonardo Been" <leonar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> How about LOOKING at 'Vladolf' Putin and at 'Himmler' Patrushev!

> {HRI note 20071010}

Nothing to do with uk.legal. Take it where someone might care.

Leonardo Been

Oct 13, 2007, 2:40:36 PM10/13/07
Precognition: Which 'Stauffenberg' will assassinate 'Vladolf' Putin?

"He who lives by Polonium, shall die by Polonium."

'

The United Nations Organization is far too Criminal and far too
Insane, still, to even discuss the removal of Vladimir 'Vladolf'
Putin

- a known serial killer and protector of serial killers -

who of course, according to the First International Law, would have
been removed instantly from any position in the Russian government,
and that without any blood shed and without any war, simply by using
the procedure and sense of that law.

'

That(the First International Law) being, however, currently not a
feasible option

- because the Definitions (of what is Criminal and what is
Insane) are being intentionally kept too Criminal and too
Insane, and the correct definitions are not being made know
by you to people, globally

this is a matter of THE VAST IRRESPONSIBILITY of artists
in particular -

the remaining option - an option that also remedies and prevents the
wars that Putin intends to make unavoidable - is, to assassinate him,
Putin.

'

'

That does not necessarily have to be with Polonium, of course, but if,
then such an event would certainly be in proper style, and be felt by
people the world all over as 'his (Putin's) deserved fate,' isn't it.

Such a type of assassination is most likely to be carried out by a
highly responsible and intelligent person in the Russian Secret
Service or the Russian military.

'

And then there are of course psychics who are able to assassinate him,
something which Jesus Christ could do without any effort, when he
felt a man needed 'to drop dead' - quite literally -

and as you can see psychics capable of doing rationally, with
considerable more effort, though, in a TV program like Psychic
Detectives,

in this case considering that they can prevent the wars that
Putin intends to make unavoidable, by an assassination or other
form of delivering sufficient incapacity to him, Putin, entirely
from a distance,

which require(s) psychic(s) who can see or visualize or
understand the consequences of FAILING to remove Putin,

'Vladolf' Putin, as I have quite correctly labeled him
by looking at his soul and at his entirely Insane words
and Intentions.

The inflictions mentioned, are CONSTANTLY created by Criminal Minds,
these constantly create and inflict (project) harmful Energies onto
anyone's body and soul, to that effect,

resulting in a variety of types of damage occurring in the body
and to its immune and self-repair systems;

and resulting, from such damage, conditions are visible (such as
diseases, etc.) that are described in current medical "science."

Which is, why Criminal Minds do want you to believe, "Life Energy does
NOT exist," "nor the actual Energy structure of the body..."

They call that "science," medical "science." They even
preach it as their "religion," that "you, the soul, DOES
NOT exist'."

'

'

'

Such an occurrence of assassination or incapacitating, is
usually noted down by police and forensic experts, as 'an
accident,'

or reported by the medical "experts," as a heart attack or as
a brain clot or rupture of a blood vessel in the brain, or
something like fainting while delivering a speech,

all things that are caused by the actual activity of Harmful
Energy creation and projection by Criminal Minds,

resulting in the - for them, of course - unexpected
condition or death of the assassinated, Criminal Head
of State.

'

'

Right now, Putin tries to make a war against Iran
unavoidable, and he has a major part in secretly
supporting the most destructive "governments" on Earth,
including North Korea.

By his nature, Putin intends an endless and progressive succession of
evil - for which he of course first has to come into office, and then
to 'make a good impression,' and then to stay in office,

to gradually inflict more and more and ever more evil onto his
country, onto the society and onto the global community.

All "good" done by Putin, is ONLY with the purpose then, or later,
to be able to do evil,

more and more, more and more intense, and less and less
stoppable evil;

THAT IS HIS NATURE, the nature of his soul.

'

"He who lives by Polonium, shall die by Polonium."

Precognition: Which 'Stauffenberg' will assassinate 'Vladolf' Putin?

_______________

Janitor of Lunacy

Oct 13, 2007, 2:44:22 PM10/13/07

> Precognition: Which 'Stauffenberg' will assassinate 'Vladolf' Putin?

Is that Leonardo Been, also known as "Has"?

job...@hushmail.com

Oct 13, 2007, 2:49:39 PM10/13/07
On 13 Oct, 19:44, "Janitor of Lunacy" <gh...@attic.info> wrote:
> "Leonardo Been" <leonardo_b...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Precognition: Which 'Stauffenberg' will assassinate 'Vladolf' Putin?
>
> Is that Leonardo Been, also known as "Has"?

Or 'Mister'?

Bert Hyman

Oct 13, 2007, 3:36:47 PM10/13/07
In news:am8Qi.326180$xp6....@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk "Janitor of
Lunacy" <gh...@attic.info> wrote:

Koos Nolst Trenite <Ambassador...@hotmail.com>

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN be...@iphouse.com

Leonardo Been

Oct 14, 2007, 2:32:26 AM10/14/07
Precognition: Which 'Stauffenberg' will assassinate 'Vladolf' Putin?

(Version 1.0.1)

'

"He who lives by Polonium, shall die by Polonium."

'

The United Nations Organization is far too Criminal and far too
Insane, still, to even discuss the removal of Vladimir 'Vladolf'
Putin

- a known serial killer and protector of serial killers -

who of course, according to the First International Law, would have
been removed instantly from any position in the Russian government,
and that without any blood shed and without any war, simply by using
the procedure and sense of that law.

'

That (the First International Law) being, however, currently not a
feasible option

- because the Definitions (of what is Criminal and what is
Insane) are being intentionally kept too Criminal and too

Insane, and the correct definitions are not being made known

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

Precognition: Which 'Stauffenberg' will assassinate 'Vladolf' Putin?

I wrote earlier:

'

'

Insane...