(rev 2.0) Definition Of Sanity {HRI 20040410-V2.0}

1 view

Koos Nolst Trenite

May 11, 2007, 8:46:19 AM5/11/07
Definition Of Sanity

{HRI 20040410-V2.0}

(Version 2.0
on 11 May 2007)

(View Summary
by skipping
indentation)

'
If you can look through deceptions, and you also want to look, and
you also want yourself and others not deceived or tricked, and you
take the actions based on that,

then you have a measure of Sanity

- whatever the subject or activity is, that you have this
measure of sanity on.

'

Sanity is being able to

LOOK THROUGH the deceptions, the masks and the tricks that you or
others are immersed in, are pushed into and are continuously being
subjected to,

or that you or others are causing, or aiding,

AND that of course includes also the

DESIRE to do that looking through deceptions, to exert that
ability,

AND indeed to

CHOOSE one's course of life and one's actions accordingly to not
be subjected to deceptions and tricks,

that are leveled both towards oneself and towards others.

'

You want examples - all the HRI's are about regaining Sanity,
for you personally and globally in the present and for the
future - typically:

'The Nature of War' *(1) *(a)

'

'

So you see (maybe if you read the definition again), that the
level or the amount of Sanity, of any person, is continuously
going up and down.

Also, your Sanity can be very high in some areas of life, in
some subjects and activities, and at the same time your Sanity
can be very low in another subject or part of life.

Let's look as an example, at the subject of Life Energy
*(2)

- that what gives you emotions and your joy of life,
and what even determines most of your personal
and intimate relations, or the lack or failure of
it, and Life Energy also monitors directly your
ability to use your talents, as well as your
awareness of these -

a subject, that is THAT MUCH hidden and not looked at,
that most people quite correctly could be considered
highly lacking in Sanity, in that area. *(2)(3)

'

Further, you can be aware of the fact, that a deception that you
are IMMERSED IN, is normally not visible to you or not felt by
you,

which is obvious by the very definition of 'deception'
itself, as

it carries the intention of the person(s) who
deceive you, to bring that immersion about in you,

or the deceiver uses an already existing blindness
that you have to certain types of deception: He or
she makes use of a blindness, that has already been
installed in you.

'

To give an easy and common example:

By keeping boys and girls (or even men and
women) apart, or by not letting them talk with
each other about the feelings they have or do
not have for each other,

which exchange would be (in formal or
academic words described, as) necessary

to examine one's own feelings,
and

to compare these with other
feelings, and

to know and understand the
feelings of others, and

to compare these with one's OWN
standards and with one's OWN
goals for personal relations, and

to determine with whom one can
share, or chooses to share, or not
to share

which feelings, and how
intensely, and with what
responsibilities and what
intentions for another, you
desire to do so, and

to determine what feelings another
is able to share, or chooses to
share, or chooses not to share,

with what intentions and
responsibilities, or lack
of these, another shares
or desires to share his or
her feelings,

or how many feelings and
intentions he or she may
hide, or pretend, or deceive
you and others or even
himself or herself about,

'

by preventing that exchange to occur, and thus
preventing that understanding to come about,

you are creating so many blind spots,

that "men can not understand women" or

that "women can not understand men."

'

And you have been made extremely vulnerable

by not understanding these feelings of
yourself or of others,

and you find it difficult to choose which
feelings to express - when and to whom, and
how much or how little, or "maybe better not
at all,"

and it has made you very, very unhappy at
times.

'

'

The whole matter has gotten so bad, that you are
taught, that "you HAVE to deceive others," or even
yourself,

in order to try and achieve fulfillment or
happiness

...rather than expressing your feelings,

rather than showing these and talking about your
feelings, with others (not with Hateful or Insane
individuals, of course, but with Normal people)

of whom you know, that they do appreciate that
you show them your true feelings.

That's NORMAL, you see:

Who do YOU like most? Those who express their
true feelings towards you.

So, if you want to become popular...

'

'

A Sane person looks through the deceptions, and a Sane person
treats people as they actually are (as the soul of a person
actually is).

And that is a tremendous joy, because there is nothing
more beautiful and more lovable, than (seeing) people (*)
as they really are.

Also, Normal people love to be really looked at, to be
really seen as they are.

'

How much does it cost you, to do them that biggest favor of
all?

Nothing other than you exerting your desire to be Sane.
'

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'God gave Solomon wisdom
and very great insight,
and a breadth of understanding
as measureless
as the sand on the seashore.'

1 Kings 4:29
________
Textnote:

(a) As I have explained in various HRI's on that very sad
subject - and those who practice and WANT the deception,
of course do not like, that I have explained to you - that

the general, long term, global deception on Earth, is
embodied in and propagated by Buddhism, and the framework
of its deception, called Hinduism,

each claiming - in order for the deception to work
at all - to be the very ones to offer knowledge and
a path to increase spiritual ability.

This has spilled over in various other areas
of life, at times, always to suffocate and
finally to destroy it,

always with doctrines to demand people give
up some area of life, giving up being alive,
giving up creating joy for and with each other
- punishing others for it even - giving up
LIFE, "in order to attain spiritual
improvement."

Criminal Minds have everything in
reverse.

They do that pretense INTENTIONALLY, as you can read from
the various doctrines of Hinduism and of Buddhism.

The purpose is to permanently hide Criminal Minds on
Earth, and to rob most of the Life Energy of others.
*(4)

With their preached pretense of "Love Everybody,"
they mean, that you should give your Love Energy to
THEM,

to Criminal Minds whom you do NEITHER Love NOR
should Love, and indeed,

giving Love to Criminal Minds is a betrayal not only
of yourself, of your Love, but also it is a betrayal
of those whom you really DO Love, and

it is a betrayal of life, exactly as those
doctrines continuously demand it. *(5)
'

_________
Footnotes:

(*) Of course, this means those people who are not demonic souls or
deeply Criminal Minds. *(5)

(1) 'The Nature of War'
{HRI 20051027-V1.8.1}
(27 Oct 2005 - Version 1.8.1 on 4 May 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/71ca92e9e9d5e495

(2) 'The Nature Of The Cosmos As Seen From Earth' (Version 1.0)
(29 August 2001)
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.education/msg/36e2ca676e97c901
___________
see further:
'Introduction to Fine Particle Physics,' starting with
'The Nature Of Life As Seen From Earth - Introduction: Life Forms'
{HRI 20010829-pi1-V1.1.1}
(29 August 2001 - part issue 1 Version 1.1.1 on 11 Sept 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/88a7a7b2d830d5e6

(3) 'The Mafia Code Against Mankind' (Version 2.0)
{HRI 20021018-V2.0}
(18 October 2002 - V2.0 on 10 October 2003)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/4ff16a259b5da25a

(4) 'Penetrating and Exposing Hinduism and Buddhism'
{HRI 20060816-V5.0}
(16 August 2006 - Version 5.0 on 1 Nov 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.japan/msg/ccbd175e3fca1cdc

(5) 'Dismantling Criminal Minds - Fine Particle Physics
Major Discoveries' ('How to become free of evil people')
{FPP 20070331-V2.7}
{HRI 20070331-V2.7}
(31 March 2007 - V2.7 on 30 Apr 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/c119dfc9bd620170
'

__________
(nn) 'Definition Of Insane - Relation To Humor'
{HRI 20030205-V2.3.1}
(5 Feb 2003 - Version 2.3 on 10 May 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/c92fdd346a0a7a6e

'The Trinity Of Science - Truth, Love and Beauty (Version 2.1)
{HRI 20030307-pi-1-V2.1}' (7 March 2003 - V2.1 on 17 October 2003)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/4129fa4f1a67840e

'Definition of 'Below "Cause"' (28 March 2004)
{HRI 20040328}
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/1270f7280999be6e

Copyright 2004-2007 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it,)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious agenda, but only to educate, and to encourage people
to judge un-dominated and for themselves about any organizations
or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

Harry

May 11, 2007, 10:12:03 AM5/11/07
On May 11, 8:46 am, Koos Nolst Trenite
> (27 Oct 2005 - Version 1.8.1 on 4 May 2007)http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/71ca92e9e9d5e495

> (2) 'The Nature Of The Cosmos As Seen From Earth' (Version 1.0)
> (29 August 2001)http://groups.google.com/group/misc.education/msg/36e2ca676e97c901

> ___________
> see further:
> 'Introduction to Fine Particle Physics,' starting with
> 'The Nature Of Life As Seen From Earth - Introduction: Life Forms'
> {HRI 20010829-pi1-V1.1.1}
> (29 August 2001 - part issue 1 Version 1.1.1 on 11 Sept 2006)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/88a7a7b2d830d5e6

> (3) 'The Mafia Code Against Mankind' (Version 2.0)
> {HRI 20021018-V2.0}
> (18 October 2002 - V2.0 on 10 October 2003)http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/4ff16a259b5da25a

> (4) 'Penetrating and Exposing Hinduism and Buddhism'
> {HRI 20060816-V5.0}
> (16 August 2006 - Version 5.0 on 1 Nov 2006)http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.japan/msg/ccbd175e3fca1cdc

> (5) 'Dismantling Criminal Minds - Fine Particle Physics
> Major Discoveries' ('How to become free of evil people')
> {FPP 20070331-V2.7}
> {HRI 20070331-V2.7}
> (31 March 2007 - V2.7 on 30 Apr 2007)http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/c119dfc9bd620170

> '
>
> __________
> (nn) 'Definition Of Insane - Relation To Humor'
> {HRI 20030205-V2.3.1}
> (5 Feb 2003 - Version 2.3 on 10 May 2007)http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/c92fdd346a0a7a6e

> 'The Trinity Of Science - Truth, Love and Beauty (Version 2.1)
> {HRI 20030307-pi-1-V2.1}' (7 March 2003 - V2.1 on 17 October 2003)http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/4129fa4f1a67840e

> 'Definition of 'Below "Cause"' (28 March 2004)
> {HRI 20040328}http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/1270f7280999be6e
>
> Copyright 2004-2007 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
> and poet
> This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
> anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it,)
> who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
> to others who might be able to learn from it.
> None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
> or religious agenda, but only to educate, and to encourage people
> to judge un-dominated and for themselves about any organizations
> or individuals.
> Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
> PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
> (address unreadable for internet robots
> - replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

Hello,

Sanity is: knowing right from wrong.

Truly
Love is the answer, so hang on to it as best
you can, because Love erases the monsters.
Know thine enemy http://www.jewwatch.com

Vince

May 11, 2007, 10:16:11 AM5/11/07
Harry wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Sanity is: knowing right from wrong.

Sorry no

you may know right from wrong and still be unable to distinguish real
from unreal

Vince

Eugene Griessel

May 11, 2007, 10:24:09 AM5/11/07
Vince <fir...@firelaw.us> wrote:

You messing with an anti-semite's view of sanity?

Eugene L Griessel

I have always been interested in the problem of juvenile
delinquency. And I made a great contribution to it's solution
by growing up.

Vince

May 11, 2007, 10:30:07 AM5/11/07
Eugene Griessel wrote:
> Vince <fir...@firelaw.us> wrote:
>
>> Harry wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Sanity is: knowing right from wrong.
>>>

>> Sorry no
>>
>> you may know right from wrong and still be unable to distinguish real
>>from unreal
>
> You messing with an anti-semite's view of sanity?

Anti-semitism is not insanity

Vince

Peter Skelton

May 11, 2007, 5:03:30 PM5/11/07
On Fri, 11 May 2007 10:16:11 -0400, Vince <fir...@firelaw.us>
wrote:

And all four factors mentioned relate to cultural norms, not
truth.

Peter Skelton