Whose "genius" consists ENTIRELY of VAMPIRED Life Energy from others? - {HRI Note 20120812-V2.0-t}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Aug 12, 2012, 5:47:33 AM8/12/12
Whose "genius" consists ENTIRELY of VAMPIRED Life Energy from others?

{HRI Note 20120812-V2.0-t}

'

Motto:

You're so vain, you probably think,
this HRI Note is not about you...

'

The "genius" of l. ron hubbard consists ENTIRELY of VAMPIRED Life
Energy from others, and consists in his current (ghoulish) Vampiring
on the Life Energy of others

(his "genius" also consists of Vampired Life Energy from me,
and also including his current Vampiring on my Life Energy).

'

You are HOWEVER (made and kept) THAT inconceivably Stupid, [IPA]

by the Sociopath l. ron hubbard and by the other Sociopaths,
and by his admirers and followers,

AS WELL as by their opponents, the "Scientology critics mafia,"
[SFTF]

who VIOLENTLY prevent you from knowing about Life Energy in
general, *(a)(b)

AND about the Vampirism on your Life Energy and on the
Life Energy of others - in particular.
(see References)

- which (Vampirism) however is the WHOLE, the ENTIRE 'modus operandi'
or method of working or "genius," of l. ron hubbard -

Vampirism is done by all Sociopaths

(including by many of the posters and by many of the
"critics of l. ron hubbard" - see [SFTF]
'The Final FAQ on alt.religion.scientology').

See also:

[WIHPS]'What is Hypnosis - What is Perception - (and what is the
hypnosis in 'Scientology')'
{HRI Note 20120809-1-V1.0} [WIHPS]
(9 August 2012)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.tv/msg/d77764e74a35a256

[UALEM] 'Unable to Stay Alive Without Life Energy Fluctuation Meter
(LEF Meter)'
{FPP Note 20120810-V1.1} [UALEM]
(10 August 2012 - Version 1.1 on 11 Aug 2012)
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/3efca61b2772b6b6

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

'

'
_________
Textnotes:

(a) You are HOWEVER (made and kept) inconceivably Stupid, by those
who VIOLENTLY prevent you from knowing about Life Energy in
general,

AND about the Vampirism on your and others' Life Energy, in
particular. (see References)

You are made and kept THAT stupid ALSO by the "Scientology
critics mafia;"[SFTF] to mention as examples:

its "Magoo"s, its "Arnie Lerma"s, its "Gerry Armstrong"s,
its "Andreas Heldal-Lundt"s, *(b) its "Tony Ortega"s,
its "Mark Bunker"s and its "Stacy Brooks"s, and not to forget
its very own "neuro-scientists," the "David Touretzky"s, etc..

(b) A typical "Scientology critics mafia" member [SFTF] has even
the brazen gall, of claiming, that "he is"

possessed of the most noble of human qualities - would you
believe it - as he confides his innermost self to his fellow
"critic" and journalist Tony Ortega,

in The LA Times, of 27 Sept 2001:

he says:

'"[Why I am being a 'Scientology critics' website owner] is like
asking for my meaning of life, I care when I see injustices.
I don't like lies and fraud. I'm especially sensitive to lies
and deceit that few oppose because there is a threat connected
to doing so",'

saying that about himself, he must be looking through very
muddy and very colored glasses indeed, MOST SELECTIVELY
"looking," in his choice of injustices by Scientology and
actions related to such injustices,

"to see injustices, lies and deceit, that few
oppose, because there is a threat connected to
doing so,"

such blatant pretense, maybe makes him an
ideal member of Amnesty International or
such, but

I find such a blatantly FALSE statement - brazen to the extent
that he even made himself believe it and wants others to believe
it - nauseating.

Source: 'The LA Times' - article (20010927) with header

'Sympathy For The Devil

- Tory Bezazian [Tory Christman, posting on the Internet
as under-cover agitator for 'Scientology,' under the
pen name "Magoo" - she] was a veteran Scientologist
who loved going after church ['Scientology'] critics.
Until she met [what she then thought, was] the darkest
detractor of all [the suave "Scientology critic" called
Andreas Heldal-Lundt].'

file: 20010927 Operation Clambake present: "Sympathy for the Devil"
- Tory Christman-Bezazian in the LA Times.html
http://www.xenu.net/archive/personal_story/tory/20010927-newtimesla.html