"RCL" Sep11 '08 12:05PM

DavidDT http://trading-to-win.com/

Sep 11, 2008, 12:21:53 PM9/11/08
to Trading to win
Major market indexes/ETFs registering 1 and 2 days buy signals,
it could be just technical observation, but plays well with my
expectations
http://groups.google.com/group/trading-to-win/browse_thread/thread/6604f57d00599397?hl=en

As an extra observation - since "deflationary spiral" is done
( commodities still might have bounces along the way indeed and
housing prices is not an issue, not a BIG issue anymore) - we have to
worry about "Inflationary Spiral" to pick up some pace, especially
when FED will cut rates ( yes, they will) and I think it is a good
time to start buying Gold ( Which I did this morning for my IRAs
accounts - I bought GLD and SLV - better safe than sorry)

Thank you all for supporting Trading to Win
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=DavidDT%2eTTW%40gmail%2ecom&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD&lc=US&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF&charset=UTF%2d8

P.S. ZOLT acting strong for unexplainable reason ( lower input costs?)
- thou this company has proven records of screwing shareholders.

DavidDT http://trading-to-win.com/

Sep 17, 2008, 2:32:34 PM9/17/08
to Trading to win
Buying SMH/XLF Oct calls,