"RCL" Sep09 '08 8:35PM

DavidDT http://trading-to-win.com/

Sep 9, 2008, 9:00:50 PM9/9/08
to Trading to win
this is the LAST update on ideas in "RCL" letter as of Aug15th.

"Pair play" on BTU calls/ANR puts from "RCL" turned out to be a huge
winner, never mind BTU Sep65 calls @1.80 were total loss(thou they
almost tripled before collapsing and for skilled options trader after
selling base and riding free money that would be translated into "not
making big profits") - ANR Sep65 puts @1.80 are at 13.50 today - will
be closing most of them tomorrow.

GILD/CELG puts performed reasonably well - will be scaling out.

I think we might be nearing tradable bottom on commodities/energy
related
( the one I expected by mid September) - I will be sending
contributors letter out later this week or next week with ideas I am
looking at.

Thank you all for supporting Trading to Win