Re: [tise-devel] Digest for tise-devel@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Brandon Williams

Dec 10, 2009, 5:33:12 PM12/10/09
to tise-...@googlegroups.com
I installed Jomolhari and Tib Machin Uni...I have not tried any other fonts yet, because I did not feel it was a font issue.  I do not have Arial Unicode MS installed.  I am using MO '03 Word.  Should I try MO '07, because I have this installed on another computer and Tise works just great on it?

Thanks,
Brandon

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 1:44 PM, <tise-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
  Today's Topic Summary

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/tise-devel/topics

 Topic: Tise problems
    Grigory Mokhin <mok...@gmail.com> Dec 10 12:44PM -0430

    Can you please specify which fonts are installed (specifically, is
    there Arial Unicode MS installed), and what version of MS Word do you
    use for typing Tibetan?

    Regards,
    Grigory

Grigory Mokhin

Dec 13, 2009, 10:47:03 AM12/13/09
to tise-...@googlegroups.com
With this setup everything should be fine, no need to install MO 2007.

The only thing that comes to my mind is that your uniscribe dll is
obsolete, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniscribe

Try to update it to the latest version available for your OS.

Regards,
Grigory

Brandon Williams