Re: VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, February 2006

Art Deco

Feb 28, 2006, 10:55:04 PM2/28/06
Forwarded to additional "Honest" John newsgroups. Note that anyone may
vote in the kook awards, see the fine print just below.

--
"Good come back cunt!"

"Didn't you bet a merit badge in Gopher Choking, bugger Boy?"

"We don't discuss religion anymore you fucking idiot! Eat some more shit"
-- Honest John, Christian evangelist

Stan de SD

Feb 28, 2006, 11:53:25 PM2/28/06
Your selection of kooks must be very limited (and a bit dated). Where are
these following notables?

* Daryl Shawn Kabatoff, the numbers guy from Saskatoon, who stalks girls 20+
years his junior, thinks that church steeples are proof of penis-worship,
wishes death to children, and believes he is being tortured by Hindu
psychiatrists?
* Ed Conrad, aka "homo edconradensis", who plans on being interened in an
Appalachian coal seam upon his demise to prove his hypothesis that "man is
old as coal" for good?
* Joey Jolley, who announces on a regular basis that the entire world is
going "car free" because he once read a book called 'Ecotopia'?
* hc23hc, the demented old bat who open fantasizes about anal play between
other Usenet posters because she can't last more than 10 seconds in a calm,
rational discussion?
* Sanders Kaufman, who is so clueless and laughable in political discussions
that even those that AGREE with him still tell him to STFU?
* Hal Womack, ex-SF Muni Bus driver who got fired for carrying a gun to
work, advocated the assassination of a sitting president, and thinks that
all his troubles are due to the Jews conspiring to get him?

Usenet has such a rich assortment of the finest specimens of flakes, nuts,
and looney-tunes, so I would hate to see you become too parochial and not
celebrate the true diversity of online kookery. How do we propose nominees
for next month?

"Art Deco" <art_...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

Cary Kittrell

Mar 1, 2006, 1:11:08 PM3/1/06
> * Ed Conrad, aka "homo edconradensis", who plans on being interened in an
> Appalachian coal seam upon his demise to prove his hypothesis that "man is
> old as coal" for good?

You made that part up, right? The interring, I mean?

Does ol' Ed seem to be going over the edge lately? I long
had a fond feeling for him, as he was the only authentic
net.kook I had ever seen who possessed and actual, functioning
sense of humor; this stood him in sharp contrast to the
rest of kookdom, who were to a man without a trace of whimsy.

But his posts of late seem to have devolved into long pointless
lists, with religious overtones I don't remember from his
earlier ouvre. Or is it just me?

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Mar 1, 2006, 1:13:00 PM3/1/06

Whoa! Is Archie still on top of his game? I would have thought
him to have been given a Lifetime Achievement Award by now.
At least.

I was quite chuffed to find out that he attended the same
high school I did, thought possibly the year after I left.
Sometimes immortals walk amongst us, unnnoticed.

-- cary

HOOHAH!

Mar 1, 2006, 1:24:17 PM3/1/06
Stan de SD wrote:

> Your selection of kooks must be very limited (and a bit dated). Where are
> these following notables?

Fact is: they've lately shifted focus from actual kooks to the people who
troll the kookologists into looking like kooks.

--
Roberta "Foxymopjockeychickenwrist" Wolfe
"The talk of the sekret AUK

>>>Are you sure? It had an Alexa/babaloonie addy (one or the other, I
>>>forget which now)...

>> mop jockey started the "Fart Deco" froggery, which was then adopted by
>> the oh_brutha20002 sockpuppet machine/fanboi. "FArt Deco" is/was
>> oh_brutha.

> Right, right...I still contend, however, that Alexa is the most likely
> candidate for the wearer of the oh_brutha/babaloonie sock, simply because
> the style resembles hers quite closely (IMO), posting through Google while
> also using a newsreader (Agent 2.0) is easy enough, and oh_brutha seems to
> be going after some of Alexa's favourite targets with much the same
> attitude as whereisthemoney.org. Plus, of course, she [isn't] happy if
> she isn't socking-up all the time...

"Yes, Virginia. There is a bigger loser than the Mop Jockey." -> Kevin Fries
aka: Cujo DeSockpuppet

Archie Leach

Mar 2, 2006, 12:35:25 AM3/2/06
ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:

I'm surprised Archimedes hasn't earned himself a Darwin Award by now.

copyright ARCHIE LEACH

"On Wordscreens of the World"

"Qbys Obrx" <qbys...@ubgznvy.pbz> jebgr:

>Lbh ner cnegvpvcngvat jvguva frkhny enpvnyvfzf va juvpu Nhfgenyvnaf
>ebhgvaryl ratntr!

Gray Shockley

Mar 2, 2006, 1:01:38 AM3/2/06
On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 12:13:00 -0600, Cary Kittrell wrote
(in article <du4o7c$n49$1...@onion.ccit.arizona.edu>):

And, sometimes, they walk down the hallway and screw up everything
with which they came into contact (as Carl Sagan used to say).

Gray Shockley
-------------------------
They laughed at Columbus,
they laughed at Fulton,
they laughed at the Wright brothers.
But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.
- Carl Sagan

Stan de SD

Mar 2, 2006, 3:48:13 PM3/2/06

"Cary Kittrell" <ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message

> > * Ed Conrad, aka "homo edconradensis", who plans on being interened in
an
> > Appalachian coal seam upon his demise to prove his hypothesis that "man
is
> > old as coal" for good?
>
> You made that part up, right? The interring, I mean?

(eyes rolling)

> Does ol' Ed seem to be going over the edge lately?

Is the Pope Catholic?

ahmed

Mar 3, 2006, 1:55:26 AM3/3/06
HOOHAH! wrote:
> Stan de SD wrote:
>
> > Your selection of kooks must be very limited (and a bit dated).

Here is the kookiest of the kooks, the phoenix of bullshitters, the
king of scam, the shameless usurpator, the megaliest of megalomans, the
craziest of crazy people, in one word;

Terry Allison, the creator of so called "luxury" watches, built on
cheap Chinese movements and sold at prices of the genuine Swiss
Manufacturers.

http://montresallison.hypermart.net/indexsplash.htm

If you want to be cheated, contact Terry Allison of Montres Allison in
Colorado, and you shall have it up to the arse. Inch Allah, Enjoy!

ahmed

Mar 3, 2006, 2:16:09 AM3/3/06

Chadwick Stone© wrote:
> Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler [wran...@netcabal.com] has entered
> into testimony
> du2onh$k1f$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com
>
> <forwarded to relevant froups>

> > Here follows the one true ballot for the February 2006 Usenet Kook
> > awards. Anybody may vote, but your votes may be disqualified, mocked,
> > burnt, shredded and/or recycled for use as toilet paper at the Vote
> > Wrangler's discretion if:
> >
> > * you are a notorious net.kook
> > * you attempt to vote twice
> > * you vote anonymously or with an unidentifiable sockpuppet
> > * you vote for or against yourself
> > * you vote in a thread other than this one
> > * you vote in a newsgroup other than AUK without crossposting to AUK
> > * you follow up to an incomplete or altered version of the ballot
> > * you have been explicitly disenfranchised by the Vote Wrangler
> > * you have officially been declared non-existent
> >
> > Crossposting the complete, unaltered ballot is permitted. You have
> > until 23:59:59 UTC (11:59:59 PM Greenwich Mean Time) on March 7th to
> > cast your votes. Vote wisely; next time the candidate might be *you*.
> >
> > See also the "How to Vote" Mini-FAQ for advice:
> > <http://www.netcabal.com/auk/voting.html>
> >
> > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> >

> > BOBO AWARD
> > (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
> >
> > Archimedes Plutonium
> >

> > (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
> >
> > GEORGE ARMSTRONG CUSTER "KICKED @$$" AWARD

> > (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
> >
> > Richard M Scoville, a.k.a. "FreeSpeechStore"
> >

> > BUSTED URINAL AWARD
> > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)
> >
> > Brad Guth, a.k.a. "GuthBall"
> > Honest John
> > neither of the above
> > abstain
> >

> > UNABOMBER SURPRISE
> > (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)
> >
> > Doug Grant von Rieman, a.k.a. "Doogie Grant"
> > Warhol
> > neither of the above
> > abstain
> >

> > 72 RAISINS "CRACKPOT RELIGION" AWARD

> > (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
> >
> > (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
> >
> > Woodchuck Bill

Here is the kookiest of the kooks, the phoenix of bullshitters, the
king of scam, the shameless usurpator, the megaliest of megalomans, the
craziest of crazy people, in one word;

Honest John, (john (jon) pronunciation n. Slang.
1. A toilet.
2. A man who is a prostitute's customer.
>From the name John Baptist,

Honest John, the the God sent new Messiah from the Ozarks, Arkansas,
who believes that he can convince us of all his bullshitting about
moral, honesty and hard work, and yet is one of the worst watch
repairer, cheating as he can, even his friends, just like his kin soul:

Terry Allison, the creator of so called "luxury" watches, built on
cheap Chinese movements and sold at prices of the genuine Swiss
Manufacturers.

http://montresallison.hypermart.net/indexsplash.htm

If you want to be cheated, contact Honest John at
hones...@centurytel.net and/or his pall Terry Allison of Montres
Allison in Entwisstgarden Colorado, and you shall have it up to the
arse. Inch Allah, Enjoy!

ahmedH

Mar 3, 2006, 5:55:45 AM3/3/06

I agree with you. Here is my vote for each single nomination: Honest
John & / or Terry Allison:

Here is the kookiest of the kooks, the phoenix of bullshitters, the
king of scam, the shameless usurpator, the megaliest of megalomans, the
craziest of crazy people, in one word;

Honest John, (john (jon) pronunciation n. Slang.
1. A toilet.

2. A man who is a prostitute's customer. From the name John The Baptist
(sic)

Honest John, the the God sent new Messiah from the Ozarks, Arkansas,
who believes that he can convince us of all his bullshitting about
moral, honesty and hard work, and yet is one of the worst watch
repairer, cheating as he can, even his friends, just like his kin soul:

Terry Allison, the creator of so called "luxury" watches, built on
cheap Chinese movements and sold at prices of the genuine Swiss
Manufacturers.

http://montresallison.hypermart.net/indexsplash.htm

If you want to be cheated, contact Honest John at
hones...@centurytel.net and/or his pall Terry Allison of Montres
Allison in Entwisstgarden Colorado, and you shall have it up to the
arse.

Inch Allah, Enjoy!

See also the "How to Vote" Mini-FAQ for advice:
<http://www.netcabal.com/auk/voting.html>

Peace&JusticeForAll

Mar 3, 2006, 11:41:44 AM3/3/06
> Art Deco wrote:
> > Anyone may vote in the kook awards, see the fine print just below.
> > "Good come back cunt!"
> >
> > "Didn't you bet a merit badge in Gopher Choking, bugger Boy?"
> >
> > "We don't discuss religion anymore you fucking idiot! Eat some more shit"
> > -- Honest John, Christian evangelist

Here are the kookiest of the kooks, the phoenix of bullshitters, the
kings of scam, the shameless usurpatosr, the megaliest of
megalomaniacs, the craziest of the crazy people, in one word;

Don B. (berserk) Ocean and Heinrich the Hindereich Heini, both
Neo-Nazis and Revisionists, who fill NGs with their hatred, filth and
dirt.

Just have a look at their sily postings especially at:
alt.terrorism.world-trade-center,

Marc Bissonnette

Mar 3, 2006, 2:45:34 PM3/3/06
"ahmedH" <gali...@hotmail.com wrote in

> Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler <wran...@netcabal.com wrote:
>
> Here follows the one true ballot for the February 2006 Usenet Kook
> awards. Anybody may vote, but your votes may be disqualified,
> mocked, burnt, shredded and/or recycled for use as toilet paper at
> the Vote Wrangler's discretion if:
>
> * you are a notorious net.kook
> * you attempt to vote twice
> * you vote anonymously or with an unidentifiable sockpuppet
> * you vote for or against yourself
> * you vote in a thread other than this one
> * you vote in a newsgroup other than AUK without crossposting to
> AUK * you follow up to an incomplete or altered version of the
> ballot * you have been explicitly disenfranchised by the Vote
> Wrangler * you have officially been declared non-existent
>
> Crossposting the complete, unaltered ballot is permitted. You have
> until 23:59:59 UTC (11:59:59 PM Greenwich Mean Time) on March 7th to
> cast your votes. Vote wisely; next time the candidate might be
> *you*.
>
> See also the "How to Vote" Mini-FAQ for advice:
> <http://www.netcabal.com/auk/voting.html

BOBO AWARD

(Vote YES, NO, or abstain)

abstain

KOOK OF THE MONTH
(Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)

none of the above

CLUELESS NEWBIE OF THE MONTH
(Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)

abstain

COWARD OF THE MONTH
(Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)

none of the above

LOONEY MAROON AWARD
(Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

Dick Cheney, Vice President of the USA

GOLDEN KILLFILE

(Vote YES, NO, or abstain)

abstain

JOSEPH BARTLO "PATHETIC ANAL PINEAPPLE" AWARD
(Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)

abstain

PALMJOB PADDLE
(Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

abstain

TONY SIDAWAY MEMORIAL "DRAMA QUEEN" AWARD
(Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

neither of the above

VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN "WEIRD SCIENCE" AWARD
(Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

abstain

GEORGE PICKETT MEMORIAL TROPHY
(Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

abstain

GEORGE ARMSTRONG CUSTER "KICKED @$$" AWARD
(Vote YES, NO, or abstain)

Richard M Scoville, a.k.a. "FreeSpeechStore"

YES

BUSTED URINAL AWARD
[...]

Looking for a new ISP? http://www.canadianisp.com
Largest ISP comparison site across Canada.

yesind...@netscape.net

Mar 3, 2006, 8:37:03 PM3/3/06
Update 03/02/06..Here is another of the ott.general LYING PUNKS
outed by FSS that just does not get it. Just a Usenet WEASEL who has
not yet learned his lesson. Here is where to report this
unprofessional programmer who owns and/or maintains these sites..
http://internalysis.com, http://thecgistore.com,
http://canadianisp.com, http://www.beachburg.com. This is a
governmental employee who is under investigation.

His latest aliases or sockpuppets...
ho_li...@yahoo.com
Jessie C <mun...@nospam.invalid>

Report theses abuses to ab...@yahoo.com

His ISP...
Nexicom Group
5 King Street East,
Millbrook, Ontario L0A 1G0
Toll Free: 1-888-639-4266 (1-888-nexicom)(705) 932-7000, (705)
749-0091, (705) 277-3772, (705) 295-3345
Fax 932-2329
sup...@nexicom.net

President of Nexicom..Paul Downs
Email..
(1) pdo...@nexicom.net
(2) h...@nexicom.net

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=216.168.120.9

CustName: NRTC Communications Ltd.
Address: 4 Stewart St.
City: Beachburg
StateProv: ON
PostalCode: K0J-1C0
Country: CA
RegDate: 2005-11-14
Updated: 2005-11-14

AUP...http://www.nexicom.net/acceptableuse.php

Emails..
ipa...@nexicom.net
ab...@nexicom.net
sup...@nexicom.net

He is a governmental employee and must be held to a higher standard,
but yet they do not seem to realize this Usenet (UesLess) PUNK has
another aberrant life....

Whitewater Fire
Department..http://whitewaterregion.ca/departments/fire.htm
(1)
Fire Chief Wayne Heubner
Home Telephone: (613) 646-2788
Municipal Office Telephone: (613) 646-2282
Office Fax: (613) 582-3950
wheu...@whitewaterregion.ca

Deputy Fire Chief Mike Moore
Office Telephone: (613) 582-3943
Office Fax: (613) 582-3950
mmo...@whitewaterregion.ca

Whitewater Council
Members..http://whitewaterregion.ca/council/members.htm
(1)
Donald Rathwell 44 Alva Drive
RR 1
Cobden, Ontario K0J 1K0
Telephone: 646-7924
Fax: 646-7417
email d...@nrtco.net
(2)
Ron Lowe - Deputy Reeve 5 Smith Street
PO Box 126
Beachburg, Ontario K0J 1C0
Telephone: 582-3676
Fax: 582-3666
email rl...@nrtco.net
(3) The rest are at the aforementioned
link...http://whitewaterregion.ca/council/members.htm

County of Renfrew, Ontario Canada...http://countyofrenfrew.on.ca

Directory Of Elected Municipal Officials...
http://countyofrenfrew.on.ca/municipalofficials.htm
(1) Dean Sauriol CAO/Clerk
dsau...@whitewaterregion.ca
(2)Charles Cheesman Manager of Planning & Forestry Services
cche...@countyofrenfrew.on.ca
(3) Mitchell Wilkie County of Renfrew, Economic Development
mwi...@countyofrenfrew.on.ca

Township Of Beachburg. These fools have Bissonnette as their
webmaster...http://www.beachburg.com/
(1) Fire department...http://www.beachburg.com/firehall/index.html
Wade Lomax...rlumax@nrtco.net
(2) postm...@beachburg.com

Media...
(1) Paul Brent...Investigator for CTV
ottaw...@ctv.ca
(2) Gary Dimmock..Newspaper Investigator Sex Crimes..
gdim...@thecitizen.canwest.com

Miscellaneous emails for reporting Bissonnette...
(1)
http://www.mpss.jus.gov.on.ca/english/pub_security/emo/about_emo.html
Email..opp.ib.projectp@jus.gov.on.ca

Also, stay clear of these sites which are owned and/or maintained by
this Usenet Slime..
http://internalysis.com
http://thecgistore.com
http://canadianisp.com
http://www.beachburg.com

Also, after reporting him above, report him here (just copy them) for
commercial spamming of his web sites in Usenet..

(1) http://internalysis.com
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=internalysis.com&email=on

Registration Service Provider:
Zygoat Creative Tech, sup...@zygoat.ca
+1 (613) 228 3392
http://www.zygoat.ca

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 02-Nov-2005.
Record expires on 30-Sep-2007.
Record created on 01-Oct-1997.

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.DN.NET 207.153.206.126
NS2.DN.NET 161.58.158.45

Email..
dnsa...@tucows.com
ab...@us.ntt.net
sup...@us.ntt.net
vi...@verio.net

(2) http://thecgistore.com
dnsa...@tucows.com
sup...@zygoat.ca
ab...@us.ntt.net
sup...@us.ntt.net
vi...@verio.net

(3) http://www.beachburg.com
dnsa...@tucows.com
sup...@zygoat.ca
ab...@us.ntt.net
sup...@us.ntt.net
vi...@verio.net

(4) http://canadianisp.com
custome...@networksolutions.com
ab...@us.ntt.net
sup...@us.ntt.net
vi...@verio.net

WHOIS Record For
canadianisp.com

Certified Offer Service - Make an offer on this domain
Backorder - Try to get this name when it becomes available
Private Registration - Make personal information for this domain
private
SSL Certificates - Make this site secure
Site Confirm Seals - Become a trusted Web Site
Registrant: Make this info private
Bissonnette, Marc

1725 Beachburg Road
Beachburg, Ontario K0J1C0
CA

Domain Name: CANADIANISP.COM

Administrative Contact , Technical Contact :
Bissonnette, Marc
dra...@internalysis.com
1725 Beachburg Road
Beachburg, Ontario K0J1C0
CA
Phone: 613-582-7056
Fax: 123 123 1234

Record expires on 08-Jun-2006
Record created on 08-Jun-2002
Database last updated on 08-Jun-2005

Domain servers in listed order: Manage DNS

NS1.DN.NET 207.153.206.126
NS2.DN.NET 161.58.158.45

Show underlying registry data for this record

Current Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
IP Address: 198.104.136.18 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)-WASHINGTON-ELLENSBURG
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Apache 2
Lock Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK
Web Site Status: Active
DMOZ 2 listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Web Site Title: Canadian ISP - Find an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
in Canada
Meta Description: The first and only website to allow consumers a one
stop shop to find or rate any internet service provider and their
services in Canada
Meta Keywords: search canada internet service provider Dial-up ISDN DSL
Cable Satellite Point to Point Wireless broadband network website
webspace email rate buy research consumer business residential ISP list
finder Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfo
Secure: No
E-commerce: Yes
Traffic Ranking: Not available
Data as of: 21-Oct-2005

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.DN.NET 207.153.206.126
NS2.DN.NET 161.58.158.45

Now, here is what makes the folks in Ontario PROUD...

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=%22marc+bissonnette%22

More at Free Speech
Store...http://67.154.46.4/Qresults.asp?Search_Keyword=bissonnette+renfrew+whitewater+beachburg+fire+department+firefighter+http%3A%2F%2Fthecgistore.com+http%3A%2F%2Finternalysis.com+http%3A%2F%2Fcanadianisp.com+huebner+moore&btnSearch2=Find+Speech

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=stocks+rg+freespeechstore&qt_s=Search

keywords...
tucows.com zygoat.ca sup...@zygoat.ca networksolutions.com Zygoat
TUCOWS network solutions ab...@us.ntt.net sup...@us.ntt.net
vi...@verio.net custome...@networksolutions.com pedophile
pedophilia Jessie mun...@nospam.invalid ho_li...@yahoo.comPaul Downs
pdo...@nexicom.net h...@nexicom.net sup...@nexicom.net ab...@nexicom.net
ipa...@nexicom.net Nexicom aup Communications NRTC aberrant Gary
Dimmock Paul Brent Wade Lomax Mitchell Wilkie Charles Sauriol Cheesman
Dean Rathwell Ron cche...@countyofrenfrew.on.ca Lowe Donald
rlu...@nrtco.net dsau...@whitewaterregion.ca investigation pedophile
Fire Heubner Deputy Chief Wayne troll Mike Moore nexicom nexicom.net
Zygoat zygoat.ca Creative Services Technical 613-228-3392 2217 Street
Iris 1B7 K2C open Ben Kennedy cgi proxies hueber store Ontario
thecgistore.com http://thecgistore.com wayne Provincial Police cobden
observer renfrew sun pembroke Cogeco opp.ib....@jus.gov.on.ca
mercury mwi...@countyofrenfrew.on.ca assig...@thenewro.com
Cablesystems mmo...@whitewaterregion.ca d...@nrtco.net
wheu...@whitewaterregion.ca Donald Labow Jacob Rathwell Jim Rook
Joseph Trimm Ron Beulah Wright - Lowe Deputy Daryl Reeve McLaughlin
Arthur Cobb Ferguson Jack matt_byrd Olaf Beachburg.com Moore.G
Whatever... Timandahaff Rob Kelk Nescio Nomen interested Mala Ipsa
http://internalysis.com Nova wigle http://canadianisp.com darrell alert
ott.general Fire Whitewater Beachburg firefighter Department Marc
Firefighter's Volunteer filth Association punk internalysis.com
Internet Bissonnette libel canadianisp.com Abuse newsgroups harassment
ottawa isp canada Database Management CGI Web tools punk beware
complaints unprofessional libel filth sexual deviant Michael michael
cobd...@nrtco.net Nolan edi...@thedailyobserver.ca moore
rme...@runge.net complaints cogent communications ab...@cogentco.com
vqme.com libel alt.fucknozzles

Marc Bissonnette wrote:
nothing worthwhile....

dicks...@hotmail.com

Mar 4, 2006, 10:43:32 AM3/4/06
Here's the proof that Richard Morton Scoville of 108 West French Place,
San Antonio is a CONVICTED child molester for "sexual contact with a
child under the age of 13"

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.travel.marketplace/browse_frm/thread/e7bcdfdd5a372848/010a9de2ec5421ff#010a9de2ec5421ff
http://groups.google.com/group/can.legal/browse_frm/thread/79ad62d3c8132af1/e2840c6d8dd01364#e2840c6d8dd01364
http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-abuse.email/browse_frm/thread/8ec7a1f900af7642/263bd51bdf9fc118#263bd51bdf9fc118
http://groups.google.com/group/us.legal/browse_frm/thread/79ad62d3c8132af1/e2840c6d8dd01364#e2840c6d8dd01364
http://groups.google.com/group/news.admin.net-abuse.usenet/browse_frm/thread/8ec7a1f900af7642/263bd51bdf9fc118#263bd51bdf9fc118

Richard Morton Scoville, a boy named I'm Gonna SUE.

The latest rants have him travelling to Australia, Canada, Inidana,
California all to litigate frivolously. Who's paying your lawyer -
Nutjob Babs Schwarz? I'm sure that Hotmail and Google are just
terrified of you DickWad/

Really Richie, did your mother have any children that actually lived or
is your entire family a group of CRIMINAL cretins like you? How's
Daddy? Is there anyone in your family who is NOT divorced?

The Last Conformist

Mar 5, 2006, 7:13:03 AM3/5/06
Stan de SD wrote:
> Your selection of kooks must be very limited (and a bit dated). Where are
> these following notables?
>
> * Daryl Shawn Kabatoff, the numbers guy from Saskatoon, who stalks girls 20+
> years his junior, thinks that church steeples are proof of penis-worship,
> wishes death to children, and believes he is being tortured by Hindu
> psychiatrists?
> * Ed Conrad, aka "homo edconradensis", who plans on being interened in an
> Appalachian coal seam upon his demise to prove his hypothesis that "man is
> old as coal" for good?
> * Joey Jolley, who announces on a regular basis that the entire world is
> going "car free" because he once read a book called 'Ecotopia'?
> * hc23hc, the demented old bat who open fantasizes about anal play between
> other Usenet posters because she can't last more than 10 seconds in a calm,
> rational discussion?
> * Sanders Kaufman, who is so clueless and laughable in political discussions
> that even those that AGREE with him still tell him to STFU?
> * Hal Womack, ex-SF Muni Bus driver who got fired for carrying a gun to
> work, advocated the assassination of a sitting president, and thinks that
> all his troubles are due to the Jews conspiring to get him?
>
> Usenet has such a rich assortment of the finest specimens of flakes, nuts,
> and looney-tunes, so I would hate to see you become too parochial and not
> celebrate the true diversity of online kookery. How do we propose nominees
> for next month?

Also, how can any kook list lack McNameless, the man with the highest
level of antibodies against reason ever measured? Or did he get
excluded to allow some real competition?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mar 5, 2006, 7:20:34 AM3/5/06

Wow! They're really coming out of the woodwork now.

prab...@shamrocksgf.com

Mar 7, 2006, 7:19:18 AM3/7/06

Take your fuckwad vendetta to some other group.

--
Mike

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop
thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do
we," George W. "Shrub" Bush Aug 5, 2004