(F/m Severe, Belt, Cord) Billy gets his butt tore up!

billy

Dec 6, 2009, 8:07:45 PM12/6/09
Part Two is located below the big empty space in the middle.

(Authors Note: This is a true account of a spanking I received and I
remember most of it vividly. For continuity purposes minor details
were added. The conversations are not verbatim as I do not remember
exactly what was said, however all of it is true of how my mom would
talk. Its quite severe as its one of about 15 out of hundreds of
spankings I received that were truly abuse with this one being close
to the top. For background on me and my spankings go to this posting:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.sexuality.spanking/browse_thread/thread/2b80540df4bb8da6
as

The link provides info on how I was punished growing and other details
concerning being spanked as a child. There are a few instances where I
go away from the story and add some background info these are notated
with parenthesis)

When the phone rang I was bent over the couch crying uncontrollably
while my mom was tearing my butt up with a belt. I was trying my best
not to move or squirm, which was becoming quite difficult after
several dozen hard and fast licks with the belt. My butt was clinched
tight in futile hopes of soften the blows. At some point I kicked my
pants off during the punishment and only had my underwear and tee-
shirt on.

I always found that when my mom paused for an extended period of time
while punishing me it increased my embarrassment level dramatically.
Laying there with my underwear down waiting to be spanked sure made me
feel younger than 13. (Consequently, today I find this act incredibly
erotic) With minimal body hair the only way you could tell I was older
than ten was the slight growth of pubic hair in my crotch. I was
little older than normal before I hit puberty.

My mom reached down on the coffee table that was next to the couch and
answered the phone.

"Hello"
"Oh, hi Julie. Yeah, I'm tearing Billy's ass up"
"Can you hang on a minute?"
With that she returned her attention to me for a few moments.

"Get your ass in the corner....Don't think were done, you still have
more coming" she said with a menacing glare.

Mom then tossed the belt onto the couch and returned to her phone
conversation. Not daring to pull my underwear up or rub the pain, I
got up and shuffled to the corner.

My mom returned to her phone conversation.

"You there?"
"Yeah, he'll learn one of these days when he gets tired of getting his
ass tore up."

Once I got to to the corner,I leaned so I could touch the wall with my
nose. My butt was sticking out slightly and my arms were folded behind
my back. My light blue briefs were laying on the floor around my
ankles. I had a white tee-shirt on that partially covered the top
quarter of my butt. I'm sure the white contrasted well with the
redness of my bottom. If not for the phone call I would still be
getting my butt tore up. I remember being relieved as the pain level
was making it tough not to move.

There was about a four or five minute period in which my mom was just
replying with yes's and ok's before she talked again.

"That sounds good. Why don't you come on over and we can head to Wal
Mart when I get done"
No, No, come on over I'll be done with this shortly"
"Ok, see ya in a bit"

With that my mom hung up the phone and set it back on the coffee
table.

"Get your ass back over here and bend over"

At this point my crying had subsided, however I was still sniffling
when I shuffled back to the couch and bent over with my mid section
resting on the arm. My head was laying on the seat cushion with my
feet barely touching the floor. My mom told me to give her the belt
which was laying next to my head. I passed her the belt and grabbed a
small pillow with my arms and held it tightly underneath my head. I
clinched my butt tight waiting for my spanking to continue when there
was a knock at the door.

Julie stayed next door in the trailer park we lived in and frequently
witnessed my punishments. I was incredibly embarrassed as most of the
time my pant and underwear were down. I was quite loud when getting a
spanking so it was not hard to tell when mom was disciplining me,
especially with the thin walls that are common in mobile homes and the
houses being ten feet apart. It seemed as if she never missed an
opportunity to watch me getting a spanking. She was mid twenties,
short and slightly overweight.

(As mentioned in my background link I think my mom and Julie had a
spanking fetish that involved spanking boys. Several instances of
Julie threatening to spank me, always finding a reason to come over
while I was spanked, and actually spanking me once when I was 15 lead
me to believe this. Coincidentally, when playing she is the one who
assumes all the maternal roles from my memories as if my real mom was
replaced.)

Julie walked in after my being motioned by my mom.

"Uh Oh someone's in trouble" Julie quipped

My embarrassment level was raised yet again by Julie's presence.
While I knew I deserved what I was getting it did not help having
person other than my mom being present watching me getting a
spanking.

"Susan, I can come back if you want me too, it wont be a problem"
Remarked Julie

"Na, its ok, you've seen him get his ass tore up before it, besides
I'm almost done" responded my mom.

Julie sat down in a chair across from the couch and my mom turned her
attention back to me.

"Tell miss Julie why your getting your ass tore up" my mom instructed

I waited a few seconds before I responded.

"I left the toilet seat up"

(This is a prime example of being punished for a trivial transgression
that I mentioned in my background post. The "toilet seat" was in a
bathroom that was only used by me so there was really no need to keep
it down. However, my mom was on this kick for about a month in which
I received 3-4 spankings for. This one is the most severe and last
one I received for it. Guess it worked.)

"Bet you wont do that again will you?" Julie asked

"No ma'am" I said with embarrassment.

"I've had to tear his ass up a couple of time for this, you think he
would learn by now. Next time it happens I'm going to give him an ass
cutting on his bare ass and I bet he wont forget after that" my mom
said said to Julie with disbelief and conviction.

"I'm surprised you haven't yet, I would've been whipped his butt with
a switch" Julie responded authoritatively

I really was worried now, and my heart was racing. The last thing I
wanted was to get a spanking with a switch and Julie's comment would,
not surprisingly, encourage my mom to have me go get a switch from the
peach orchard.

But alas those worries were unfounded.

"Now young man, I'm going to finish tearing your ass up and I expect
you not to move or try and put your hands in the way. If you do there
will be hell to pay, is that understood" My mom said sternly.

"Yes Ma'am" I said starting cry again

With that I clinched my butt cheeks once again in anticipation of the
belt. Mom began to spank me fast and vigorously. The belt landed
indiscriminately across the top of my butt to the upper part of my
thighs. It did not take but a dozen or so licks for me to start
crying uncontrollably again. I was able to keep my butt relatively
still, well still enough for my mom anyways, but my legs were
considerably more active causing me to kick off my underwear pretty
quickly. This allowed my legs more freedom to struggle. I went from
spreading to crossing to slightly kicking and back again several
times. My mom was just getting warmed up.

While being punished all I could think about other than the pain was
why didn't I put the toilet seat down. I thought to my self that I
deserved what I was getting and my mom should wear butt out for being
stupid.

After about four minutes the pain was becoming unbearable. Coupled
with what seemed like an hour but really was about five minutes of
torture I received before the phone call, this was becoming one of the
longest and most severe spankings of my life. The incredible amount
of force couple with the rapid succession of swats caused indelible
bruising of which I will probably feel for a week.

When my mom starts lecturing or making comments in between licks, I
know the spanking is almost over. The swats start slowing down
slightly but the force picks up dramatically.

"Am I going to have to give you an ass cutting?"

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK thunderous strokes were landing now.

"Naaaaaaaaaaoooooooo........SMACK........ Maaaa'aaam" I said almost
unintelligibly

"You going to remember to put the toilet seat down"

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK the blows kept landing

"Yeeeeeeeeeeee............SMACK......... Maaaaaaaa'aaaam"

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

"You want your bare little ass tore up some more"

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

N...SMACK....SMACK....SMACK

"Answer me young man"

"N....SMACK...SMACK....Maaaaaaa...SMACK.......aaaam"

"If I catch....SMACK, SMACK, SMACK...that toilet seat.....SMACK,
SMACK, SMACK....

With that I could not take any more and I first slipped onto my knees
then fell on the floor grabbing my butt an writhing in pain, crying
hysterically. However, it did take long for me to realized that I was
in deep trouble now. I was now laying on my side holding my butt
while looking up at my mom with no sense of modesty.

"What the hell did I tell you about moving"

"It hur hur hurts sa sa so bad ma ma mom" I stuttered while crying

"It's supposed to hurt, and now its going to hurt a helluva lot more"

Mom then grabbed my legs and rolled me over on my back. While holding
my legs she asked Julie minded helping, in which Julie obliged.

"Julie hold his legs down by his head and keep him from moving."

(This is the only instance my mom has ever asked someone to assist her
in spanking me)

Julie did not say a word as she grabbed my legs from my mom and pinned
them down by my head. I was bent in half while laying on the floor
giving my mom and excellent target for the belt.

"I am going to wear...your....ass....out. I told you not to move and
that there will be hell to pay. Be lucky I don't make you go outside
and cut a switch and give you an ass cutting" Mom yelled.

Which I was. I knew I messed up and deserved what I was about to
get. I should've taken my punishment like a big boy. I was so mad at
myself for moving I would've volunteered to go get a switch for my mom
to whip me with.

Mom then proceeded to do exactly what she said she was going to do.
She wore my butt out for about 2 or 3 minutes. I could do nothing but
take it. I was crying so hard that I lost my breath and was gasping.
My face was reddish purple and I'm sure my butt was getting that way.
No thoughts were in my mind other than the amount of pain I was
enduring.

Mom finally relented and tossed the belt on the couch. Julie let go of
my legs and I resisted the immense temptation to rub. My face was wet
and I had snot coming out of my nose still crying hysterically.

"Stand your ass up."

I stood up and folded my arms behind my back which was custom for when
I was being disciplined. Julie was able to get a great view of my
bottom which was no consequence for me as I knew my punishment wasn't
over.

"I'm not finished tearing your ass up for the toilet seat but Julie
has been patiently waiting for me to go with her that I'm not going to
make her wait anymore. I'll deal with your ass when I get back, now
get your scrawny little ass in the corner and dont even think about
moving"

"Are you going to give me a butt cutting" I asked with out thinking.

"Bring your face to me"

I inched closer knowing what was coming regretting that I opened my
mouth. My mom had her hand up and was waiting for the right timing as
I was flinching.

SMACK!

She landed a smack with her right hand across my mouth

"I told you to get your ass in the corner"

With that I no longer had an inclination to say anything and walked
over to the corner. Sticking my nose in just as I had before.

*****************************

Part Two

Standing with my nose in the corner naked from the waist down and my
arms folded behind my back I reflected on what just happend. Before
being punished I did not understand the importance of putting the
toilet seat down. After it, I knew I needed to have my but tore up
agian because my mom was unable to finish spanking me. Mom always told
me that you do not truley learn your lesson until your punishment has
been completley carried out. So if there was any interruptions I
should expect to finish at some point. Most of the time it meant
repeating the entire length of the spanking. I shivered at the
thought.

I wanted to rub and massage my upper thighs and well spanked butt
however out of fear of getting caught resisted the temptation. I knew
if my mom caught me deviating from my position in the corner she would
really give me a blistering.

At this point I was standing in the corner for about an hour when my
mom returned from her trip with Julie. I herd the door open and close
and some other unintelligble activity. I got a swirling feeling in my
stomach that made me nervous with anticpation. I knew bending back
over for the completion of my spanking will now occur sooner rather
than later. However, she did not say anything to me for several
minutes raising hope that I would not be spanked any further.

Alas, she spoke.

(This conversation is pretty close to what was said as I remember it
very well as some of the answers I gave were better than what I could
say today.)

"Turn your ass around and come over here bend over"

I immediatly started to cry again. I turned around facing my mom and
the sick feeling in my stomach intensified. I walked over to the couch
and resumed my position and putting my butt bac on display.

"How's your ass feel?" She said with a total lack of empathy

"s..s..sore" I whined

"I'm debating weather I should finish tearing your ass up. You only
had to take a few more licks before it was over. I hope you finally
learned your lesson about moving. And if you havent, for now on when
you move while I'm beating your ass I'm going to give you an ass
cutting with a switch, I dont care if its on your bare ass or not, is
that understood? ." Mom said sternly

"Y..Yes M...M..Ma'am" I said hoping this ordeal is over.

"Tell me why I should not finish tearing your ass up?"

I hesitated breifly before answering

"I learned my lesson and know not to leave the toilet seat up" I
responded with conviction.

"I hope so young man" Mom responded

"Don't you get tired of my whipping your ass?"

"Yes Ma'am" I said timidly

"I'm sure you do not like me having to bare your ass"

"No Ma'am" I again said embarrased.

"It is a shame that I have to tear my 13 year olds son's bare ass up
so often. Are you the least bit ashamed or embarrased at being bent
over and me looking at your bare red ass?" mom asked quizzically.

"A little" I answered honestly

"Its only a little embarrassing that your mother has to make you pull
your pants and underwear down and bends you over so you can get your
bare ass tore up for breaking a rule? Then has to have a nieghbor help
hold you down becasue you cant stay still, never mind your naked from
the waist down and your 13 year old bare ass is on display for her to
see " My mom responed incredulously

"Young man you should be ashamed that you still get your bare ass tore
up and embarrassed that Julie had to not only watch but help punish
you." mom continued with increasing animostity

"What I meant was..." I said before being interupted

(These last few lines for some reason gets me everytime and were
written almost verbatim.)

"Shut your mouth, I do not care what you meant and it's obvious you
havent learned a damn thing after me wearing your ass out for almost
ten minutes. I think its high time for you to learn what a real ass
whipping is." My mom said with increasing anger

My mom then went to the closet and returned with a several peices of
an orange extension cord that had been cut up in to varying lengths.
The feeling in the pit of my stomach was returning with a an increased
intensity. I knew I was in for it now. I've never exereienced being
spanked with a cord before, and to be honest, wasnt looking foward to
it.

Mom threw all but one peice othe cord on the floor electing to use a
peice that was about six feet in length and double it over similar to
a belt. I immediatlty clinched my but in extreme fear of this new
implement.

"If your not embarrassed, I'm at least going to make it painful. God
help you if you move" mom said with a intense and serious voice.

My mom started whipping me with the doubled over extenstion cord in
the same manner in which she used the belt. Severe and punishing
strokes with an incredible pace that immediatly caused an intense and
overwhelming amount of pain that I've never expereinced before.

Five or six licks landed before I jumped up hopping rubbing my butt
and legs vigoursly. No way I would be able to stay still for this type
of punishment.

My mom did not miss a beat.

"Get your ass back over now" she said with a ephatic and serious tone
which scared me and I immediatly started to bend back over. Before my
upper body laid down she started whipping me again. I had enough sense
not to put my hand in the way as the cord was comming at a ferocious
pace. Instead I stood against the edge of the couch with my butt
clinched attempting to move it foward while my upper body leaned
back. My arms were flailing around wildly coming close to grabbing my
whipped bottom but at the last second moving out of the way. There
was not enough tears or screams to describe the pain I felt.

Mom had only been whipping me for 30 seconds before I fell to the
floor for the second time.

"Stand your ass up" Mom yelled

I complied quickly but I was scared and hurt.

She then had me lay on my back on the couch with my butt on the arm
rest propping it up. I again found my legs close to my head being
held by my mothers left hand.

With no hesitation mom thourougly whipped my butt for what seemed like
an hour but was more like a minute. I was squirming a considerable
bit and doing my best to try and get out of my moms cluthes but to no
avail. The only thing moving was my butt in several different
directions.

Mom finally let me go but my punishment wasnt over yet.

"Now bend your ass back over"

I was crying hystercially but managed to get out a few words.

M...M...Mom Ple...shhhhThik the cord landed squarly on my butt

"I told your to bend your ass back over"

Pa...Pa....Ple....shhhhThik another landed across the top of my
thighs.

"Young man your going to learn to listen and follow instructions" my
mom scolded

I did not try to beg anymore and I bent over the couch getting all the
way across this time. My mom threw the cord on the couch and picked
up the belt.

"I dare you to move" My mom said with a sadistic voice

She started to tear my butt up while scolding and asking questions.

SMACK....SMACK...SMACK

"You enjoy getting your ass tore up?"

"N...N...N..." SMACK....SMACK....SMACK

I couldnt get the words out as I was crying so hard

SMACK....SMACK....SMACK....SMACK....SMACK

"You better answer me"

....SMACK....SMACK....SMACK....SMACK

"No..........SMACK....SMACK...Ma'am"

"You enjoy having you little bare ass whipped"

....SMACK....SMACK....SMACK....SMACK
....SMACK....SMACK....SMACK....SMACK
"N.......SMACK....SMACK...No ma....SMACK....SMACK....SMACK Ma'am"

My mom dropped the belt back on the couch and I was laying there
sobbing completely limp

"Get your ass in the corner"

With that my spanking (or beating) was over.

(Even though I've dealt with issues pertaining to this very spanking,
writing it for the first time reineterates how sadistic my mom was
when spanking me)

Questions and comments about the spankings I received are more than
welcome. I would also like any suggestions on how to improve my
writing style to allow the most benefit to readers.

(One last note. Based on comments my mom and Julie made over the years
while being spanked my butt was fairly resilient. Some of these
comments led me to believe that, as a child, my butt only got a dark
red. I had bruising afterwords that sometimes lasted for a week but no
indelible marks that would indicated severe abuse. I actually looked
in the mirror a day after this spanking and all that was present was
pinkness. Man, did it hurt though. This is some what corroborated by
self spankings I've conducted. I've whipped my self for an hour
straight and same results.)

Mija

Dec 8, 2009, 1:23:29 AM12/8/09
billy wrote:

> Part Two is located below the big empty space in the middle.
>
> (Authors Note: This is a true account of a spanking I received and I
> remember most of it vividly. For continuity purposes minor details
> were added. The conversations are not verbatim as I do not remember
> exactly what was said, however all of it is true of how my mom would
> talk. Its quite severe as its one of about 15 out of hundreds of
> spankings I received that were truly abuse with this one being close
> to the top. For background on me and my spankings go to this posting:

Thank you for posting this. :)

This story left me breathless. The combination of the cruel abuse, your
memories of embarrassment and your present relish of the memories all
comes through in the writing.

Well done -- so much detail. Can we hope a switching story is coming?

Peace,

Mija

--
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

billy

Dec 8, 2009, 2:29:51 AM12/8/09
be
Thank you this is the result I hoped to achieve. My next story will
include a switching and is probably the most abusive memory I have on
several levels. Although it may not be quite as severe as others I
received. It will probably blow you mind and challenge the
authenticity. It will delve into reason I think my mom spanked me for
sexual pleasure.

Warning!!!!!! Vulgarity and writing of self gratification follows:

If it was up to me I would write these memories all day and night.
After writing the 1st part then the second so close after it takes
lots out me. I was hard as a rock for the 5-8 hours it took me to
write this with the only break I took was an hour between part 1 and
part 2. I've never experience that level of eroticism in my
life.coupled with the fact I was enjoying it so much I waited as long
as I could to relieve my self.