Satan-follower Ralph Hilton's E-meter: Inserting Diodes to Prevent your Perception of l. ron hubbard - {FPP Note 20130617}

Leonardo Been

Jun 18, 2013, 5:42:59 AM6/18/13
Satan*-follower Ralph Hilton's E-meter: Inserting Diodes to Prevent
unwittingly your Perception of l. ron hubbard

{FPP Note 20130617}

(layout for monofont,
including white space)

'

How a self-deluded "electronics and E-meter expert," and voluntary-
Satan*-(Scientology)-follower, Ralph Hilton (a "Well- Adjusted"
Sociopath* to boot),

inserted silicon diodes in his crude and public domain E-meter
schematics, and

unwittingly so, but ALSO THEREBY - and physically - prevents your or
others' perception of Satan* (of l. ron hubbard, that means [HRO]).

'

It makes an interesting anecdote, by the way, how I found out

(which I will relate at some time - in case you can't
figure it out yourself [or he can't - which is likely]

- and which you likely are [and certainly he, "expert"
Ralph Hilton, has JOYFULLY been] made much too stupid,
and are kept much too hypnotized, to figure out).

If you behave well (which is equally unlikely and by extrapolation
highly unexpected), I might even upload a relevant picture of an
oscilloscope output. ([NSNFH] see under References)

'

Wholly the opposite of Satan* and of Ralph Hilton and their ilk, etc.

- me being arguably the most Beautiful, most Loving and Caring
and the most Truthful and Intelligent spirit on Earth and well
beyond -

I do remain yours faithfully,

KNT hrp&p

'