Studying Sociopaths REPLACING reality - They create a FAKE "reality" - as "science," or as "Scientology" - to replace life, and then deny real life as being "fake" - {note 20130604-V1.0.1}

Leonardo Been

Jun 4, 2013, 11:58:40 PM6/4/13
Studying Sociopaths: They create a FAKE "reality" - as "science," or
as "Scientology" - to replace life, and then with that, they deny
real life as being "fake"

{note 20130604-V1.0.1}
(Version 1.0.1
on 5 Jun 2013)

(layout for mono-spaced font
includes 'white space,'
tab width 6)

'

Studying Sociopaths:

They create a FAKE "reality" to replace life, and then deny real life as
being "fake" AND

they destroy evidence and they heavily FIGHT those, who disagree with
their entirely FAKE "reality,"

in which THEY can be pictured as "the good guys."

l. ron hubbard does exactly that too, with his
'Scientology' basic doctrines and in his lectures:

Creating a FAKE "reality,"

a Satanic reality, actually - not merely a denial of,
but a REVERSAL, of the normal, basic, spiritual and
Energetic nature of all of life.
{definition}

Once again: Sociopaths (want to) have everything IN REVERSE.

'

Their FAKE "reality" about life, is HIGHLY DESTRUCTIVE, and
obviously, severely psychotic:

Deliberately, INTENTIONALLY denying and destroying
some ninety percent of the actual activity of people
and of life itself.

'

Are they - the Sociopaths - aware of that?

Yes, OBVIOUSLY - else they would not have known WHAT
to deny and WHOM to destroy!

'

Do they WANT to be aware of that what is real life?

No! Their creating and maintaining their FAKE "reality"
about life - just as with l. ron hubbard's 'Scientology' -
DEMANDS of themselves,

to destroy their own and others' awareness of reality,
of real life, of how people really are, and of who people
really are.

'

Of course you have to remain aware of and to defend the Definition
of Truth - that you carry within your soul - in order to know what
reality is,

because its Definition is heavily OPPOSED - understandably
so - by the Sociopaths.

And that gives you another tool, to recognize them:

[CSTC] 'Complete Definition of Truth - plus 'Classifying Sociopaths
by easily recognized, typical compulsions of theirs' ' {HRI
20120815-1-V4.2} [CSTC]
(15 August 2012 - Version 4.2 on 6 Sept 2012)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/msg/3ce7eb2830cabfab

'

KNT hrp&p

Copyright 2013 by KNT hrp&p - Conditions as usual

'

Once again, some telling examples from studying these, are quoted
verbatim, here below:

'

On Sun, 02 Jun 2013 22:02:07 -0700, Kat wrote:

> On Sunday, June 2, 2013 7:27:38 PM UTC-4, Honest Abe wrote:
>
>> True science, not the cult of $cientology, will free us all!
>
> With many of the individual mutations for mental illness now known,
> psychiatry already has a better understanding of why some medications
> work for some people and not for others. More sophisticated medications
> will be able to target individual mutations and possibly even correct
> specific problems on a more permanent basis. Perhaps even more
> importantly, psychiatrists will be able to do a genetic profile on a
> patient to see what the best course of action is... as opposed to the
> trial and error "cocktail" method so many are forced to use at current
> time.
>
> 3D printed specialized organs are another future possibility for
> regulating proper brain function- one is already in the works for
> diabetics to regulate insulin. Imagine that- a disposable organ that can
> be placed anywhere in your body... 3D printed using your own cells so
> there is no chance of rejection.
>
> Most promising is the work coming out of Israel..
>
> http://thehackernews.com/2013/05/israeli-scientists-develop-advanced.html
>
> This kind of tech will eventually lead to us being able to correct
> genetic errors in living human beings at the molecular level. Before
> that however, they may be able to affect gene expression- something that
> can profoundly influence mental state and overall physical health. As
> gene expression leads to onset of disease in the first place... yeah.
> You get the idea.
>
> These are amazing times! If anyone else would like to read up more on
> some of the recent discoveries in the mental health field, here's a link
> I check for science/medicine news.
>
> http://www.sciencedaily.com/

'

'