'When You Are An Angel' (Verse Four on 9 October 2005, of 'Greatest Dutchman of the Twentieth Century: Toon Hermans') - Version 1.0.1 on 15 November 2005

1 view

Koos Nolst Trenite

Nov 15, 2005, 12:47:15 AM11/15/05
'When You Are An Angel'

(Verse Four of
'Greatest Dutchman of the Twentieth Century: Toon Hermans')

Verse Four
on 9 Oct 2005

(Version 1.0.1
on 15 Nov 2005)

'

If very wise and very loving people die,
then they become angels for a while,
till they are born again.

- Wise means 'knowing what is going on.'

- Loving means 'wanting to stay with people to make them
happy.' *(1)

'

(Continued in Verse Five, 'Love Makes Not Blind.')

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

'

________________________________
I wrote in Verse Three, in Dutch:

'Toon Hermans is mijn beschermbengel.'

Translation:

Toon Hermans is my guardian angel, with a twinkle in his eye.
*(2)

'

____________________
I wrote in Verse Two:

The words of Toon Hermans are musical compositions.

His words are symphonies, piano concertos, violin concertos,
oboe concertos,

and also tuba concertos, piccolo concertos, and brass
bands.

And sometimes his words are a concerto for mandolin,
for flute or for harp.

'

____________________
I wrote in Verse One:

In my opinion, Toon Hermans is the greatest person of Holland
in the twentieth century.

'

_______________
I wrote earlier:

Quoting Toon Hermans describing current "science" -

"He overlooked it all,
the loving and the beautiful,
because, high on his pedestal
with all his science cold,
in mind the normal things
of life he did not hold."

'Toon Hermans'
(major Dutch entertainer and poet)

a translation taken* from

- 'The Trinity Of Science - Truth, Love and Beauty (Version 2.1)
{HRI 20030307-pi-1-V2.1}' (7 March 2003 - V2.1 on 17 October 2003)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/4129fa4f1a67840e?fwc=1

'

*(translation by Koos Nolst Trenite, of)

"Hij zag het over het hoofd,
het lieve en het schone,
omdat hij op zijn hoge trap
met al zijn koele wetenschap,
geen oog had voor 't gewone."

(Verse title "Te hoog" - "Too high," in
Toon Hermans: 'Great Book Of Verses,'
1983 Elsevier, Amsterdam and Brussels)
________
See also:

'Issue Note V3.0 on 'The Hippocrates Syndrome - Current State
of Mental Health Care And Understanding - Consequences For
Decision Makers, Caretakers And Caregivers' ' (27 Sept 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/7e28b77daa515f63?fwc=1
'

_________
Footnotes:

(1) 'The Trinity Of Science - Truth, Love and Beauty' (Version 2.1)
{HRI 20030307-pi-1-V2.1}
(7 March 2003 - V2.1 on 17 October 2003)
http://www.googlegroups.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/4129fa4f1a67840e?fwc=1

(2) 'Love On The Bridges Of Holland'
(18 Sept 2002 - Version 2.2 on 12 Sept 2005)
http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld/pdf/PO_20020918-V2.2-Love_Holland-p2.pdf
http://groups.google.com/group/Koos-Nolst-Trenite/msg/c559b4919ec8205c?fwc=1
'

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2003, 2005 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for Internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)