Gold Savings Plan Opportunity

Mohd Faizal Ariffin

Oct 5, 2011, 1:09:59 AM10/5/11
to SMSPP7377 - Class of '77
Assalamualaikum Sahabat semua

Minta lalulaan untuk iklan disini. Dibawah ini Genneva Gold Savings Plan. Kalau simpan dalam bank pun 3% setahun untung, kalau ASB/ASN pun 5-6% dan sekarang diragu halal status dia. Dengan Genneva gold ini boleh dapat sekurang 18% hibah setahun yang dibayar setipa bulan 1.5%. Dibwah ini ada sedikit maklumat dan siapa berminta sila hubungi saya di 0123309954.

Faizal Ariffin

Save with Genneva Gold Bullion. Through Genneva’s unique wealth sharing platform, you are not only the owner of the gold bullion in hand, you get 1.5% Hibah (gift) every month under Genneva’s Syariah principle-based product plan.
It is similar to placing your savings in Fixed Deposit. Whether the price of gold goes up or down, your capital is protected 100% with 1.5% Hibah every month (i.e. 18% per year); compared to FD which gives you only 3% return PER YEAR.
In addition, at the end of each tenure you can return the Gold Bullion at the same price you bought the gold at. This means a 100% capital protection.

GENNEVA MALAYSIA SDN BHD (592576-A), (formerly known as Dimensi Sentosa Sdn Bhd was incorporated in Malaysia under the companies Act 1965 to conduct gold bullion trading business in Malaysia using GENNEVA's unique concept.
GENNEVA MALAYSIA has complied with section 21(1) of BAFIA 1989 (Banking and Financial Institution Act), relating to factoring and leasing business and has acquired the status of a scheduled business.
GENNEVA MALAYSIA is also a reporting institution under AMLA 2011 (Anti Money Laundering Act).
GENNEVA MALAYSIA's business model is based on the Syariah principle of "Ai-Bai" (Sale and Purchase). To make the transaction more attractive, GENNEVA rewards its customers with discretionary payments pursuant to the Syariah principle of "Hibah."
GENNEVA's Story
From its humble beginnings in 2007, Genneva has evolved to become one of the leading and most innovative gold traders in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, China and The Philippines, with a future plan to expand to all neighboring Asian countries.
GENNEVA has enriched tens of thousands of individuals from all walks of life from

Brochure.pdf

Mohd Faizal Ariffin

Oct 5, 2011, 1:15:40 AM10/5/11
to SMSPP7377 - Class of '77
Salam Sahabat semua,

Nampaknya my earlier posting gambar tak keluar so I attached the original file sini.
Genneva Gold Savings update 4 Oct 2011.pptx

muhamad yusoff

Oct 5, 2011, 1:44:54 AM10/5/11
to smsp...@googlegroups.com
Nak order satu wafer....hari tu pi rumah hang tak tunjuk.

mfaizal...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2011, 1:47:40 AM10/5/11
to SMS
Hahaha orang ramai aku tak keluaq kan lah

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

From: muhamad yusoff <wi...@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 13:44:54 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Re: Gold Savings Plan Opportunity

muhamad yusoff

Oct 5, 2011, 5:17:35 AM10/5/11
to smsp...@googlegroups.com
Aku nak order semangguk...berapa harga ?

mfaizal...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2011, 6:46:50 AM10/5/11
to SMS
Nanti aku pinjam dari Sakor metal detector aku dulang mas kat Trengganu baru tahu berat sedulang

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

From: muhamad yusoff <wi...@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 17:17:35 +0800 (SGT)

Nungsari-Yahoo

Oct 5, 2011, 10:00:34 AM10/5/11
to smsp...@googlegroups.com
Arshad yang minat ni.

Sent from my iPad
<Genneva Gold Savings update 4 Oct 2011.pptx>