om sai ram

vikram sharma

Jan 27, 2012, 10:22:00 AM1/27/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
BABA PLZ MERI WISH SUNO AGAR MENE KISI KA BURA KIYA HAI ANJANE MAIN BHI TO MUJHE SAJA DIJIYE
PAR AAJ JO US LADKI NE KIYA WOH ACHA NAHI THA MENE UNKA HAMESHA BHALA SOCHA OR UNHONE AISE RUDELY BAAT KI
PLZ UNKO BHI DIKHAIYE FEEL KARAIYE KI KISI INSAAN KI KYA VALUE HOTI HAI

anuradha duggal

Jan 27, 2012, 12:55:21 PM1/27/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai raam vikram g
am agree with ..coz am also waiting for some one ...lets see baba ko dyaa kab aati hai....

sandip datir

Jan 28, 2012, 2:47:13 AM1/28/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram
am agree with only  BABA PLZ MERI WISH SUNO AGAR MENE KISI KA BURA KIYA HAI ANJANE MAIN BHI TO MUJHE SAJA DIJIYE .
jay sai nath

vikram sharma

Jan 28, 2012, 3:28:15 AM1/28/12
to vikram sharma, shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com, Neelima Srivastava, meenakshi....@yahoo.in, vaibha...@gmail.com
om sai ram
Sai_Baba_grace_wall_paper.jpg
Sai_Shiv.jpg
Shirdi_new_gurustan.JPG
Shirdi_Sai_Baba_wall2.jpg
Shirdi_Sai_Baba_wall5.jpg
Shirdi_Sai_Baba_wall_5.jpg
Shirdi_Sai_Baba_wall_6.jpg
Shirdi_Sai_Baba_wall_paper_7.jpg
Shirdi_Sai_Baba_wall_paper_8.jpg
Shirdi_Sai_Baba_wall_paper_9.jpg
Shirdi_Sai_Baba_wall_paper_11.jpg
Sai_baba_Jai_Sainath.jpg
Sai_Baba_portrait.jpg
Sai_Baba_Shirdi_wallpaper.jpg
Sai_Baba_Wallpaer_previous relations_thumb[3].jpg
Sai_Baba_Wallpaer_sai01_thumb[3].jpg
Sai_deva.jpg
Sai_ganesh.jpg
sai_gold_full.JPG

vikram sharma

Jan 28, 2012, 3:34:10 AM1/28/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
BABA IF I HAVE COMMITED ANY MISTAKE THAN PUNISH ME PLZ OTHERWISE PLZ SHOW MY VALUE TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAS IGNORED ME OR ALWAYS TOOK UNDUE ADVANTAGE OF ME
OM SAIRAM

mitali sahay

Jan 29, 2012, 5:22:02 PM1/29/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om Sai Ram
Sai Baba do value you all that is baba has taken u all in his shelter...so never think that....no one is perfect what ever we get it is all because what we all did in last birth...
but Sai Baba will take care of u all  and sure he will give u what is best for you all....
so   vikram and  anuradha have faith and wait for the best result..
om sai ram
--
Meetali

vikram sharma

Jan 30, 2012, 2:50:11 AM1/30/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

mitali sahay

Jan 30, 2012, 7:02:43 PM1/30/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
jai sai ram

Rinku Bitu

Jan 31, 2012, 8:14:07 AM1/31/12
to shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra
m from chennai would like to kno if vastras being organized from
chennai and sent to shridi will the same been accepted for baba and
will it be decorated for baba, is there any procedure for the same.
would appreciate if details are sent to me.

om sai ram

vikram sharma

Jan 31, 2012, 11:00:07 AM1/31/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

vikram sharma

Jan 31, 2012, 11:09:56 AM1/31/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

vikram sharma

Feb 1, 2012, 2:33:02 AM2/1/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
BABA PLZ GIVE HER BACK IN MY LIFE WITH ALL THING WELL.
PZ
PZ
PZ
PZ
BABA I M VERY MUCH UPSET
OM SAI RAM

ss

Feb 1, 2012, 11:16:21 AM2/1/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

vishal salunke

Jan 28, 2012, 3:04:25 AM1/28/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
jai. sai ram

sandip datir <saisal...@gmail.com> wrote:

>om sai ram
>am agree with only BABA PLZ MERI WISH SUNO AGAR MENE KISI KA BURA KIYA HAI
>ANJANE MAIN BHI TO MUJHE SAJA DIJIYE .
>jay sai nath
>
>On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 8:52 PM, vikram sharma <mcom...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> BABA PLZ MERI WISH SUNO AGAR MENE KISI KA BURA KIYA HAI ANJANE MAIN BHI TO
>> MUJHE SAJA DIJIYE
>> PAR AAJ JO US LADKI NE KIYA WOH ACHA NAHI THA MENE UNKA HAMESHA BHALA
>> SOCHA OR UNHONE AISE RUDELY BAAT KI
>> PLZ UNKO BHI DIKHAIYE FEEL KARAIYE KI KISI INSAAN KI KYA VALUE HOTI HAI

vikram sharma

Feb 7, 2012, 1:59:37 AM2/7/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

Rinku Bitu

Feb 8, 2012, 11:24:16 PM2/8/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Dear Devotees,
om sai ram,
i would like to share one incident which happened today. every
thursday i get up early finish my pooja at home and start to baba
temple which is little far from my place i had to take two buses which
takes me to baba temple and after darshan i had to go to my work as
my office timmings is 9am but punch my card before today as usual i
was waiting for the buses
1 the bus 12c which is very rare and no timings ,but stops at
mylapore very close to baba's temple
2. the bus 12b which is very frequent but stops a bit far and u have
to walk 15 to 20 minutes from the bus stop to reach the temple. as
usual i was waiting for the above two buses but none seems to be
turning was upset cz time was moving and was worried whether it would
get late for me for both to see baba and to work, was just praying to
baba asking him whether i had done something wrong in my pooja and
more over last nite i did not read my satcharita which i do daily, i
promised baba that i would read it today in the temple definitely, was
really confused and praying u wanna belive i saw 12c coming at a
distance was really overjoyed cz this bus stops neat the temple and my
time of walking saved me. i had a good darshan of baba and sufficient
time to read satcharita to and reached my office to ealier it looked
as though the time went very slow for me, baba helped me and heard my
prayers. thanks to baba, i luv u too

Ramamurthy Sumathy

Feb 9, 2012, 1:08:20 AM2/9/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

vikram sharma

Feb 9, 2012, 2:37:58 AM2/9/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

vikram sharma

Feb 10, 2012, 11:24:39 AM2/10/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM
BABA PLZ CALL ME AT UR DARBAAR
OM SAI RAM
PLZ BLESS ME
OM SAI RAM

kaushlendra kumar upadhyay

Feb 11, 2012, 10:43:27 PM2/11/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

-- baba ne to aapki sun li or jo aapne mere leye pray kiye us k liye thanx

vikram sharma

Feb 19, 2012, 10:37:11 AM2/19/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
BABA MUJHE BULA LIJIYE DARBAAR MAIN JALDI
I M VERY MUCH TENSED
OM SAI RAM

Rinku Bitu

Feb 19, 2012, 10:49:36 PM2/19/12
to shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra
Dear Sai Devotees,
Would like to share a small incident with u which proved that baba is
there to help us in all aspects. Yester after seeing my 6o clock
aarthi returned home planing to prepare rice and tomato chutney for my
dinner, Rice was kept in the cooker on one side and on the other pan
with oil kept ready for making chutney, oil was not much heated so
thought would keep the rest vegetables in the fridge , when i opened
the fridgeit it was in a mess so i was arranging it suddenly fire all
over the kitchen ( i forget that i kept the oil and pan in the stove )
i didnt kno wt to do just got stunned cz no one was there with me
,immediately i shouted" BABA PLZ SAVE ME" and stood still saying om
sai om sai with my eyes closed u wanna believe the fire just calmed
down little by little and by the time my friend came seeing me
standing stunned just shook me and asked me wt happened, the entire
kitchen and hall was full of smoke and on the corridor, it took nearly
took an hour for the entire smoke smell to go, really baba saved me if
not i should have not been here to write this incident to u.

OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM

Ramamurthy Sumathy

Feb 19, 2012, 11:59:37 PM2/19/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

Sita Pujari

Feb 20, 2012, 2:31:18 AM2/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om sai ram.

Neelima

Feb 20, 2012, 3:46:14 AM2/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om Sai Ram..

vikram sharma

Feb 20, 2012, 5:19:11 AM2/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 1:01 PM, Sita Pujari <sitap...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
Om sai ram.

vikram sharma

Feb 20, 2012, 5:20:10 AM2/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

gagan preet

Feb 20, 2012, 5:22:49 AM2/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Om sai ram
Baba is always there to take care of his children....but pls be more careful in future.
Jai sai ram

Sent from my android phone

anuradha duggal

Feb 20, 2012, 1:00:29 PM2/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai raam

suresh babu

Feb 20, 2012, 8:49:36 PM2/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI...
OM SAI RAM
JAI SAI RAM
SRI PAADHA RAAJAM SARANAM PRAPARTHE

lalithasobha yalamanchi

Feb 20, 2012, 10:45:12 PM2/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM

OM SAI NAMONAMAHA,
SRI SAI NAMONAMAHA,
JAYA JAYA SAI NAMO NAMAHA,
SADGURU SAI NAMONAMAHA

srinivas bharadwaj

Feb 20, 2012, 11:45:56 PM2/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
sairam

Rgds,
Srinivas.S.Bharadwaj
09000202151

vikram sharma

Feb 21, 2012, 2:30:50 AM2/21/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

Rudresh Kademane

Feb 23, 2012, 6:01:35 AM2/23/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

iamsweet sivam

Feb 23, 2012, 6:09:59 AM2/23/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com, rinkub...@gmail.com

dear sairam
its really shows ur faith of sairam and sairam power in this situation. really feeling very pain when i read this. om sairam bless u all in ur family and all in this world. omsri sairam omsri sairam omsrisairam

dhanasai

bye
dhana

vikram sharma

Feb 23, 2012, 10:50:39 AM2/23/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

vinay patel

Feb 24, 2012, 4:49:48 AM2/24/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Dear Rinku Bitu ji,
Whatever happened is a good lesson for all of us. It was truely Sai's grace and blessings on your family. But, in my opinion, just to pray and request our SAI for help during critical/ dangerous situations is not fair. First, you should have tried at your end then you would have seeked for help, b'coz God helps those who help themselves. I am sorry to say, but, I've noticed quite often that everyone of us raise our hand and surrender ourselves during critical situations. No, just try first and then check success will be yours. Always think- If suppose in place of you, your child or loved ones would have been there in such situation, would you take the same chance?

For the awareness of the society, its my prime responsibility to share with all my SAI friends, the basic safety that are needed at home kitchen.

Om Sai Ram.
regards,
Vinay Patel
Surat
kitchen safety.pdf

vikram sharma

Feb 24, 2012, 5:00:43 AM2/24/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

om sai ram'

Rinku Bitu

Feb 24, 2012, 5:33:02 AM2/24/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
DEAR VINAYJI,
I APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY AND FOR THE DETAILS KITCHEN SAFETY,
AS SAID IT NOT ONLY HELPS ME IT IS USEFUL FOR OUR HOTEL TOO CZ M
WORKING AS AN EXECUTIVE SECRETARY FOR AN FIVE STAR HOTEL. I WILL
SURELY FORWAD THIS TO MY CHEF CZ ITS VERY USEFUL TOO
OM SAI RAM

Harish Benjwal

Feb 25, 2012, 3:09:42 AM2/25/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
सभी भक्तों से मेरा विनम्र निवेदन है कि मुझे साईं की अंगूठी अथवा लाकेट
खरीदने के बारे मैं मेरा मार्गदर्शन करें ,मैंने ऑनलाइन शौपिंग पर बहुत
कोशिश की परन्तु सफलता नहीं मिली, रेट डालर मैं आते है तथा भेजने के लिए  अमेरिकन कुरिएर सर्विस का ऑप्शन आता है,जो कि मेरी समझ से बाहर है ,आखिर हिंदुस्तान मैं भी तो भेजने की कुछ व्यवस्था होगी,
                                                       धन्यवाद
ॐ साईं राम, ॐ साईं राम, ॐ साईं राम, ॐ साईं राम, ॐ साईं राम,

sai deepika

Feb 25, 2012, 9:11:20 PM2/25/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
we have great god with us no worries only happies:)

vikram sharma

Feb 26, 2012, 11:33:37 AM2/26/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram