Re: Senator Arlen Specter - American Traitor

Message has been deleted

BradGuth

Feb 1, 2008, 4:42:47 PM2/1/08
This isn't a new problem. How far back in history would you like to
go?

What's his faith-based connections?
- Brad Guth

kT wrote:
> Senator Arlen Specter - American Traitor
>
> Senator Arlen Spector, a Republican from Pennsylvania, is totally ok
> with genocide in Iraq, secret prisons, torture, domestic surveillance
> and criminality at the highest levels of the US government, but by God
> he's going to get to the bottom of this NFL secret hand signal deal,
> even if it's going to tie up congress for months and cost US taxpayers
> millions of dollars, he is going to find those NFL criminals.
>
> http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

tfsl

Feb 1, 2008, 8:16:15 PM2/1/08
Senator wrote me about pollution and told me he would write me with
proposals he was making , so far close toa year passed, no more messages.

"BradGuth" <brad...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Raymond

Feb 1, 2008, 8:47:09 PM2/1/08
On Feb 1, 4:28�pm, kT <cos...@lifeform.org> wrote:
> Senator Arlen Specter - American Traitor
>
> Senator Arlen Spector, a Republican from Pennsylvania, is totally ok
> with genocide in Iraq, secret prisons, torture, domestic surveillance
> and criminality at the highest levels of the US government, but by God
> he's going to get to the bottom of this NFL secret hand signal deal,
> even if it's going to tie up congress for months and cost US taxpayers
> millions of dollars, he is going to find those NFL criminals.
>
> http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

Arlen Spector is Jewish and a strong supporter of Israel , so it is
natural that he be OK with genocide in Iraq or in any other Middle
East nation that
is not a friend of Zion and the reason for the war?

Shalom aleikhem;

Kirkuk to Haifa Pipeline: Reason for the War?
In 2003, Bush invaded Iraq, partly to topple Saddam Hussein, partly to
revive the pipeline to Haifa

http://zionofascism.wordpress.com/category/netanyahu-watch/

US discusses plan to pump fuel to its regional ally and solve energy
headache at a stroke Ed Vuillamy in Washington Sunday April 20, 2003

The Observer
By Steven Scheer

LONDON (Reuters) - Israeli Finance Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said he
expected an oil pipeline from Iraq to Israel to be reopened in the
near future after being closed when Israel became a state in 1948.

"It won't be long when you will see Iraqi oil flowing to Haifa," the
port city in northern Israel, Netanyahu told a group of British
investors, declining to give a timetable.

"It is just a matter of time until the pipeline is reconstituted and
Iraqi oil will flow to the Mediterranean."

Netanyahu later told Reuters the government was in the early stages of
looking into the possibility of reopening the pipeline, which during
the British Mandate sent oil from Mosul to Haifa via Jordan.

Shalom:
"It's not a pipe-dream," Netanyahu said.

Plans to build a pipeline to siphon oil from newly conquered Iraq to
Israel are being discussed between Washington, Tel Aviv and potential
future government figures in Baghdad.The plan envisages the
reconstruction of an old pipeline, inactive since the end of the
British mandate in Palestine in 1948, when the flow from Iraq's
northern oilfields to Palestine was re-directed to Syria.

Sunday, November 4, 2007
Iraqi invasion: oil perspective

The British built the Kirkuk-to-Haifa pipeline in 1927. In 1934, they
completed a 12-inch pipeline from the Kirkuk fields to Al-Haditha on
the Euphrates River. At that point the pipeline forked. One branch
went through Syria to Tripoli (Lebanon). The other went across Jordan
to Haifa. The British built refineries at both Tripoli and Haifa to
handle this Iraq oil. (In World War II, Germany wanted to get control
of this oil.)

In 1945 the British added a parallel 16-inch pipeline in Syria.

When Jews started to invade Palestine in 1945, Syria shut down its
branch to Tripoli. Iraq shut down all oil from from Kirkuk to Haifa.
At that point, most of northern Iraq's oil went to the Turkish port
city of Gihan, which was OK with the US, since Turkey was a US ally
against the USSR. Turkey collect transit fees for this oil.

In 1947 the British oil refinery at Haifa still handled trickle of oil
from miscellaneous areas, and still employed some 1,700 Arab workers,
plus 360 Jewish employees. The Arab and Jewish workers formed a union
to oppose British tyranny. Then Israel was created. Immediately Irgun
(commanded by Menachem Begin), the Hagana and other terrorist groups
moved in. Irgun had bombed the King David Hotel the year before, and
they started massacring Arabs in Haifa and elsewhere.

In 1952, western oil companies built two new lines through Syria to
Tripoli. The pipeline to Haifa was allowed to decay. Pieces of it were
dismantled. Various interests used the pieces to build water
pipelines.

In 2003, Bush invaded Iraq, partly to topple Saddam Hussein, partly to
revive the pipeline to Haifa (Kirkuk oil fields were said to contain
perhaps 40% of Iraq's oil), and partly to bring oil deals to his
personal friends, such as Ray L. Hunt. Small American oil companies
like Hunt Oil will extract Kurdish oil as soon as and if Mosul and
Kirkuk are broken off from Iraq (17 November 2007). Mosul is the first
stop for Kirkuk oil.

When the Haifa pipeline opens back up, only Jordan (not Israel) will
collect hefty transit fees. Kurdish oil will go to Europe via Israel,
not Turkey. This might be a reason why Turkey is threatening to
invade. The minute Bush invaded Iraq, the Turkish realized that the
pipeline to Haifa would be opened back up. Therefore Turkey tried to
make deals with Central Asian states (such as Azerbaijan) to get new
pipelines to Turkey, but now Iran and Russia have foiled Turkish plans
by forming the new alliance of Caspian Sea states. Turkey feels
squeezed. This is yet another reason why they are threatening to
invade northern Iraq.

Shortly after the 2003 invasion, Benyamin Netanyahu (the then Israeli
finance minister) boasted, "Soon you will see Iraqi oil flowing to
Haifa. It is just a matter of time until the pipeline is
reconstituted, and Iraqi oil will flow to the Mediterranean. It's not
a pipe dream."

Under a 1975 Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) the US guaranteed all
Israel's oil needs in the event of a crisis. This MoU is quietly
renewed every five years. It commits US taxpayers to maintain a
strategic US reserve for Israel, equivalent to $3 billion in 2002
dollars. Special legislation was enacted to exempt Israel from
restrictions on oil exports from the US. Moreover, the US government
agreed to divert oil from the US, even in case of oil shortages in the
US. The US government also guaranteed delivery of oil in US tankers if
commercial shippers become unable or unwilling to carry oil from the
US to Israel.

SEE
Israel-United States Memorandum of Understanding
(September 1, 1975)

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Peace/mou1975.html

Israel can wrench lot of oil from the region if the pipeline were used
again and Kurds were willing to sell the oil. It would also make Kurds
dependent on Israelis for oil revenues and thus give a greater
leverage to Israelis over Kurds of the region...

We are All Jews Now
Aidel gepotchket - Delicately brought up

Consider the present crisis in America and the rise of anti-
Americanism worldwide. "The US has become a Jewish state in more ways
than one. It has the same security checks, the same holocaust museums,
the same poverty for many and riches for a few as Israel

http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Articles4/Jones_Palestine.htm

Azoy gait es! - That's how it goes!

L'Shalom...

Rand Simberg

Feb 1, 2008, 9:41:59 PM2/1/08
On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 17:47:09 -0800 (PST), in a place far, far away,
Raymond <Bluer...@aol.com> made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

>On Feb 1, 4:28�pm, kT <cos...@lifeform.org> wrote:
>> Senator Arlen Specter - American Traitor
>>
>> Senator Arlen Spector, a Republican from Pennsylvania, is totally ok
>> with genocide in Iraq, secret prisons, torture, domestic surveillance
>> and criminality at the highest levels of the US government, but by God
>> he's going to get to the bottom of this NFL secret hand signal deal,
>> even if it's going to tie up congress for months and cost US taxpayers
>> millions of dollars, he is going to find those NFL criminals.
>>
>> http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/
>
>Arlen Spector is Jewish and a strong supporter of Israel , so it is
>natural that he be OK with genocide in Iraq or in any other Middle
>East nation that
>is not a friend of Zion and the reason for the war?

I see that, not suprisingly, the troll Elifritz' posts have attracted
the usual anti-semites.

Fred J. McCall

Feb 1, 2008, 11:34:43 PM2/1/08
simberg.i...@org.trash (Rand Simberg) wrote:
:
:I see that, not suprisingly, the troll Elifritz' posts have attracted
:the usual anti-semites.
:

It's the only useful function OnTheFritz posts serve; they make some
real idiots self-identify so that you can killfile them, too.

--
"This philosophy of hate, of religious and racial intolerance,
with its passionate urge toward war, is loose in the world.

tfsl

Feb 2, 2008, 12:07:53 PM2/2/08
its perfectly alright to call for Israels destruction. Its amazing they want
to provide one side of the equation and think that promotes rational
thought. The fact that theradical Muslims who are radical do call for
religious hate over and over again even the ones that fight terrorism, but
the side who tries to fight it are the ones called out for the hate.. Sounds
like their only defense.
"Fred J. McCall" <fmc...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 7, 2008, 6:18:09 AM2/7/08

"tfsl" <no...@yahoo.com> wrote

> its perfectly alright to call for Israels destruction.

All moral people agree with you on that issue.

Dan Kimmel

Feb 7, 2008, 7:09:47 AM2/7/08

"V-for-Vendicar" <Jus...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote in message

> "tfsl" <no...@yahoo.com> wrote
> > its perfectly alright to call for Israels destruction.
>
> All immoral people agree with you on that issue.

You had a typo.

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 7, 2008, 7:45:39 AM2/7/08

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote
> You had a typo.

Not that I can see.

Perhaps you have a brain tumor.

BradGuth

Feb 7, 2008, 8:46:09 AM2/7/08
On Feb 1, 5:16 pm, "tfsl" <no...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Senator wrote me about pollution and told me he would write me with
> proposals he was making , so far close toa year passed, no more messages.

And you think this is an unusual or unexpected action, as from our
government?

When exactly has our government not excluded evidence and thus having
never lied to us?

There are many solutions to resolving issues of global pollution that
has nothing to do with government, other than reducing government by
roughly 90% couldn't possibly hurt.
. - Brad Guth

BradGuth

Feb 7, 2008, 8:48:45 AM2/7/08
On Feb 7, 3:18 am, "V-for-Vendicar"

Too bad there are such few "moral people" to behold.
. - Brad Guth

BradGuth

Feb 7, 2008, 8:52:45 AM2/7/08
On Feb 7, 4:45 am, "V-for-Vendicar"
<Just...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote:
> > "V-for-Vendicar" <Just...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote in message

> >> "tfsl" <no...@yahoo.com> wrote
>
> >> All moral people agree with you on that issue.
>
> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel.kim...@rcn.com> wrote

> > You had a typo.
>
> Not that I can see.
>
> Perhaps you have a brain tumor.

If so, it's another brain tumor that's somewhere between his butt-
cheeks, like where most everything else seems to exist in the
perverted mindset of those pretend-atheists types.
. - Brad Guth

Dan Kimmel

Feb 7, 2008, 9:26:56 AM2/7/08

> > "V-for-Vendicar" <Jus...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "tfsl" <no...@yahoo.com> wrote
> >>
> >> All immoral people agree with you on that issue.

> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote
> > You had a typo.
>
> Not that I can see.
>
> Perhaps I have a brain tumor.

That WOULD explain it.

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 8, 2008, 4:41:14 AM2/8/08

>> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote
>> > You had a typo.
>>
>> Not that I can see.
>>
>> Perhaps I have a brain tumor.

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote
> That WOULD explain it.

You having a brain tumor would certainly explain your behaviour in
dishonestly editing my responses on multiple occasions.

That would make you another AmeriKKKan liar now wouldn't it?

>> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote
>> > You had a typo.

Not that I can see.

Perhaps you have a brain tumor.

Dan Kimmel

Feb 8, 2008, 5:34:46 AM2/8/08

> >> Perhaps I have a brain tumor.
>

> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote
> > That WOULD explain it.
>
> You having a brain tumor would certainly explain your behaviour in
> dishonestly editing my responses on multiple occasions.

I was just correcting your obvious mistake.

> That would make you another AmeriKKKan liar now wouldn't it?

No, but it would make you just another run of the mill bigot.

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 9, 2008, 12:36:17 AM2/9/08

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote

> I was just correcting your obvious mistake.

And I am just pointing out that you are an obvious LIAR.

>> That would make you another AmeriKKKan liar now wouldn't it?

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote

> No, but it would make you just another run of the mill bigot.

The Liar states on the day that Israel begins to turn off electric power
to among the most impoverished people on earth after destroying their own
generating capacity.

The sooner Israel is wiped off the face of the earth the better.

The good news is that day is getting closer by the second.

Dan Kimmel

Feb 9, 2008, 7:41:42 AM2/9/08

> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote
> > I was just correcting your obvious mistake.
>
> And I am just pointing out that you are an obvious LIAR.

You mean it wasn't a mistake? You MEANT to look like a pro-genoicidal
bigot?

> >> That would make you another AmeriKKKan liar now wouldn't it?
>

> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote
> > No, but it would make you just another run of the mill bigot.
>
> The Liar states on the day that Israel begins to turn off electric power
> to among the most impoverished people on earth after destroying their own
> generating capacity.

Good for Israel. If the Palestinians insist on waging war, they should not
expect to escape the consequences. Another nation would have started
saturation bombing in response to Hamas's acts of terrorism.

> The sooner Israel is wiped off the face of the earth the better.

Only if you're a genocidal bigot such as yourself.

> The good news is that day is getting closer by the second.

The good news is that it's not happening at all. Israel will survive, while
genocidal bigots continue to go off the deep end. Why don't you go to your
Palestinian brothers and offer to put on a suicide belt. Surely you're
willing to die for the chance to murder innocent children or teenagers in a
pizzeria or college students in a cafeteria, or housewives in a supermarket.
Your kind loves the killing of innocents.

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 9, 2008, 10:18:33 PM2/9/08

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote

> You mean it wasn't a mistake? You MEANT to look like a pro-genoicidal
> bigot?

The only genocidal nation in that region is Israel. And soon it will be
wiped off the map.

Excellent.

>> The Liar states on the day that Israel begins to turn off electric
>> power
>> to among the most impoverished people on earth after destroying their own
>> generating capacity.

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote

> Good for Israel. If the Palestinians insist on waging war, they should
> not
> expect to escape the consequences.

And if Israel continues to engage in genocide then it should not expect to
escape the consequences.

Israel is the enemy of all moral people.

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote

> Another nation would have started
> saturation bombing in response to Hamas's acts of terrorism.

Another people would have slit the throat of every invading NAZI Zionist.

>> The sooner Israel is wiped off the face of the earth the better.

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote

> Only if you're a genocidal bigot such as yourself.

Israel is a nation. And a murderous and racist one at that.

Israel's eradication is growing nearer by the day. Personally I can
hardly wait.

>> The good news is that day is getting closer by the second.

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote

> The good news is that it's not happening at all. Israel will survive

Israel will be absorbed into the state of Palestine. I expect the
Zionists will either leave or die.

Death is the preferred option.

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote

> Why don't you go to your Palestinian brothers and offer to put on a
> suicide belt.

I have no Palestinian brothers.

The only good Zionist is a dead Zionist.

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote

> Surely you're willing to die for the chance to murder innocent children or
> teenagers in a
> pizzeria or college students in a cafeteria, or housewives in a
> supermarket.
> Your kind loves the killing of innocents.

If I were willing to do that then I would be an Israeli. For as we all
know, Murdering Palestinian women and children is brings Joy to the hearts
of Zionists and their AmeriKKKan supporters.

Dan Kimmel

Feb 10, 2008, 5:43:44 AM2/10/08

> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote
> > You mean it wasn't a mistake? You MEANT to look like a pro-genoicidal
> > bigot?
>
> The only genocidal nation in that region is Israel. And soon it will be
> wiped off the map.
>
> Excellent.

You're wrong on all counts. How does it feel to stand tall with people like
Arafat and Hitler in your hate for Jews?

> >> The Liar states on the day that Israel begins to turn off electric
> >> power
> >> to among the most impoverished people on earth after destroying their
own
> >> generating capacity.
>

> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote
> > Good for Israel. If the Palestinians insist on waging war, they should
> > not
> > expect to escape the consequences.
>
> And if Israel continues to engage in genocide then it should not expect
> escape the consequences.

Israel hasn't done any such thing, so there are no "consequences" to be had.

> Israel is the enemy of all moral people.

No, but immoral people such as yourself are the enemy of Israel, America,
Europe, and, indeed, the entire civilized world.

> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote
> > Another nation would have started
> > saturation bombing in response to Hamas's acts of terrorism.
>
> Another people would have slit the throat of every invading NAZI

You mean you WANT people kill you? Is that a cry for help?

> >> The sooner Israel is wiped off the face of the earth the better.
>

> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote
> > Only if you're a genocidal bigot such as yourself.
>
> Israel is a nation.

Yes.

>And a murderous and racist one at that.

No, not in the slightest. But thanks for playing. Don, tell the bigot what
he's won as a consolation prize.

> Israel's eradication is growing nearer by the day. Personally I can
> hardly wait.

You'll go to your grave waiting. Only the delusions of your Palestinian
terrorists and they sympathizers is anything like that occuring.

> >> The good news is that day is getting closer by the second.
>
> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote
> > The good news is that it's not happening at all. Israel will survive
>
> Israel will be absorbed into the state of Palestine. I expect the
> Zionists will either leave or die.
>
> Death is the preferred option.

Only for genocial bigots such as yourself. Fortunately it's not going to
happen. More like the Palestinians will continue to leave Gaza and the West
Bank realizing their leadership has betrayed them.

> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote
> > Why don't you go to your Palestinian brothers and offer to put on a
> > suicide belt.
>
> I have no Palestinian brothers.

Why do you hate your Palestinian brothers so?

> The only good Zionist is a dead Zionist.

Why do you hate your Jewish brothers so?

Why are you so consumed by your hate and fear?

> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote
> > Surely you're willing to die for the chance to murder innocent children
or
> > teenagers in a
> > pizzeria or college students in a cafeteria, or housewives in a
> > supermarket.
> > Your kind loves the killing of innocents.
>
> If I were willing to do that then I would be an Israeli.

No, you would be a Palestinian. Those are all actual war crimes committed
by Palestinian terrorists.

>For as we all
> know, Murdering Palestinian women and children is brings Joy to the hearts
> of Zionists and their AmeriKKKan supporters.

Actually, out here in the real world we see that when Palestinian terrorists
murder innocents, the Pals dance in the streets and bigots such as yourself
cheer. Whereas when there are civilian casualties in an Israeli attack on
the terrorists, Israel tries to figure out what went wrong so it doesn't
happen again. Israel tries to avoid civilian casualties. Your beloved Pal
terrorists *target* civilians.

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 10, 2008, 4:27:45 PM2/10/08

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote

> You're wrong on all counts. How does it feel to stand tall with people
> like
> Arafat and Hitler in your hate for Jews?

Stupid Kimmel. I've said nothing about "Jews". In fact you are the first
to mention the people.

Wiping Israel off the map doesn't say anything about Jews. Israel is a
temporary nation not a person or a people.

For the record, the majority of Jews have no interest in stealing their
neighbours property or murdering their neighbors children as the State of
Israel has done. Many of those Jews even live in Israel. I wish them a
happy life.

But Israel is a Zionist state built upon a modern history of Zionist
perpetrated terrorrism, Zionist perpetrated Murder, and Zionist perpertrated
theft.

Wiping Israel off the map of the middle east will be Sweet Justice.

Dan Kimmel

Feb 10, 2008, 4:47:41 PM2/10/08

> Wiping Israel off the map doesn't say anything about Jews.

And with this you reveal yourself as an idiot.

Nothing further need be discussed.

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 10, 2008, 5:19:01 PM2/10/08

>> Wiping Israel off the map doesn't say anything about Jews.

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote

> And with this you reveal yourself as an idiot.
>
> Nothing further need be discussed.

Kimmel is in for some upsetting times in the near future.

Perhaps he will risk his life to protect the Thieving, Murdering Zionists.

If so, I suspect he will lose that life.

Which is fine by me.

Sid9

Feb 10, 2008, 6:49:06 PM2/10/08

Nothing more self destructive than militant Arabs.

Dan Kimmel

Feb 10, 2008, 10:29:00 PM2/10/08

"V-for-Vendicar" <Jus...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote in message

Q.E.D.

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 11, 2008, 12:03:35 AM2/11/08

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote
> Q.E.D.

Palestinian Children Killed by Israel
By Khalid Amayreh
From Al Jazeera
April 13, 2004

One of the most disturbing aspects of the strife between Israel and the
Palestinians has been the killing and maiming of children.

The Israeli occupation army and paramilitary Jewish settlers have killed 545
Palestinian children and minors since the outbreak of the al-Aqsa Intifada
in September 2000.

Among these victims, 266 children were 14 or younger while the ages of the
remaining 279 ranged from 15 to 18. Moreover, as many as 20,000 Palestinian
children were injured, with nearly 1500 sustaining life-long disabilities.

The total number of Palestinians killed by Israel during the current
Intifada is around 2700, the vast majority of them civilians.

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 11, 2008, 12:06:26 AM2/11/08

"Sid9" <si...@bellsouth.net> wrote

> Nothing more self destructive than militant Arabs.

How about termites?

Dan Kimmel

Feb 11, 2008, 6:41:19 AM2/11/08

> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote
> > Q.E.D.
>
> Palestinian Children Killed by Israel
> By Khalid Amayreh
> From Al Jazeera

Nothing more need be said.

Dan Kimmel

Feb 11, 2008, 6:41:44 AM2/11/08

> "Sid9" <si...@bellsouth.net> wrote
> > Nothing more self destructive than militant Arabs.
>
> How about termites?

Or antisemites, such as yourself?

Rand Simberg

Feb 11, 2008, 7:38:35 AM2/11/08
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 06:41:19 -0500, in a place far, far away, "Dan
Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> made the phosphor on my monitor glow

in such a way as to indicate that:

"Vendicar" is either nuts, or a troll, or both who has escaped his
killfile again. Please ignore him, so we don't have to see his tripe.

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 15, 2008, 12:35:22 PM2/15/08

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote

> Nothing more need be said.

Why do you feel a need to censor the article? Zionist Pig.

Palestinian Children Killed by Israel
By Khalid Amayreh
From Al Jazeera

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 15, 2008, 12:38:13 PM2/15/08

>> How about termites?

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote

> Or antisemites, such as yourself?

I oppose all Religion since it is based on Irrational Ape like thinking.

I oppose Murderous thieving states like Israel as it is founded on
Terrorism and planned Genocide by Zionists like yourself.

Eric Chomko

Feb 15, 2008, 2:39:40 PM2/15/08
On Feb 15, 12:38 pm, "V-for-Vendicar"

<Just...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote:
> >>   How about termites?
>
> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel.kim...@rcn.com> wrote

> > Or antisemites, such as yourself?
>
>   I oppose all Religion since it is based on Irrational Ape like thinking.

Denounce Islam then. Will you do that based upon your statement above.
Are those 1.4 billion just as guilty as the other religions you hate?

>   I oppose Murderous thieving states like Israel as it is founded on
> Terrorism and planned Genocide by Zionists like yourself.

And Islam gets a pass in V-world?

Dan Kimmel

Feb 16, 2008, 1:01:41 AM2/16/08

> >> How about termites?
>

> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote
> > Or antisemites, such as yourself?
>
> I oppose all Religion since it is based on Irrational Ape like thinking.

And you resent the competition.

Dan Kimmel

Feb 16, 2008, 1:01:22 AM2/16/08

> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote
> > Nothing more need be said.
>
> Why do you feel a need to censor the article?

Censor what article? Are you another rightwingnut too moronic to understand
how Usenet works?

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 16, 2008, 1:45:44 AM2/16/08

"Eric Chomko" <pne.c...@comcast.net> wrote

> Denounce Islam then. Will you do that based upon your statement above.
> Are those 1.4 billion just as guilty as the other religions you hate?

First you confuse opposition with denouncement and then with hate.

Religion is for fools.

> I oppose Murderous thieving states like Israel as it is founded on
> Terrorism and planned Genocide by Zionists like yourself.

"Eric Chomko" <pne.c...@comcast.net> wrote

> And Islam gets a pass in V-world?

Islam isn't a state, and continues to be attacked by the Murderous states
of Israel and AmeriKKKa.

Once we have gotten rid of you, I will pass judgement on an unprovoked
Islam.

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 16, 2008, 1:47:31 AM2/16/08

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote in message

> Censor what article? Are you another rightwingnut too moronic to
> understand
> how Usenet works?

This one. You Zionist Pig.

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 16, 2008, 1:48:01 AM2/16/08

>> I oppose all Religion since it is based on Irrational Ape like
>> thinking.

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote

> And you resent the competition.

Yup.

Fred J. McCall

Feb 16, 2008, 2:42:33 AM2/16/08
"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote:
:
:"V-for-Vendicar" <Jus...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote in message
:

No, Danny. He's a leftwingnut.

Dan Kimmel

Feb 16, 2008, 7:01:35 AM2/16/08

"Fred J. McCall" <fmc...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Proves my theory: at the far ends of the political spectrum they actually
meet.

Dan Kimmel

Feb 16, 2008, 7:00:53 AM2/16/08

> >> Why do you feel a need to censor the article?
>

> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote in message
> > Censor what article? Are you another rightwingnut too moronic to
> > understand
> > how Usenet works?
>
> This one.

Really? Why does you peabrain imagine it is being "censored?"

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 18, 2008, 12:44:10 PM2/18/08
This one. You Zionist Pig.

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 18, 2008, 12:44:18 PM2/18/08

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 18, 2008, 12:44:24 PM2/18/08
This one. You Zionist Pig.

Robert J. Kolker

Feb 18, 2008, 9:05:04 AM2/18/08
V-for-Vendicar wrote:

> This one. You Zionist Pig.
>
> Palestinian Children Killed by Israel
> By Khalid Amayreh
> From Al Jazeera
> April 13, 2004
>
> One of the most disturbing aspects of the strife between Israel and the
> Palestinians has been the killing and maiming of children.

Palestinean suicide bombs do that too. But, apparently, you don't object.

Bob Kolker

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 18, 2008, 3:04:04 PM2/18/08

"Robert J. Kolker" <bobk...@comcast.net> wrote

> Palestinean suicide bombs do that too. But, apparently, you don't object.

You mean freedom fighters.

All adults in Israel are members of the Israeli Military and hence all are
valid targets.

Dan Kimmel

Feb 18, 2008, 2:35:18 PM2/18/08

> This one. You Zionist Pig.

What are you babbling about now, you bigot?

Dan Kimmel

Feb 18, 2008, 2:33:12 PM2/18/08

> This one. You Zionist Pig.

What are you babbling about now?

Dan Kimmel

Feb 18, 2008, 2:35:43 PM2/18/08

> This one. You Zionist Pig.

What delusion are your raving about now, you hatemonger?

Dan Kimmel

Feb 18, 2008, 2:34:44 PM2/18/08

> "Robert J. Kolker" <bobk...@comcast.net> wrote
> > Palestinean suicide bombs do that too. But, apparently, you don't
object.

> You mean freedom fighters.

No, we mean Palestinian *terrorists*.

> All adults in Israel are members of the Israeli Military and hence all
are
> valid targets.

False and false. And, of course, among the victims of your beloved
Palestinian terrorists have been babies, school children, teenagers eating
pizza, college students in a cafeteria, housewives in a supermarket, etc.
So your pathetic excuse on behalf of terrorist murder falls predictably
short of reality.

Rand Simberg

Feb 18, 2008, 2:39:31 PM2/18/08
On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 14:35:18 -0500, in a place far, far away, "Dan

Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> made the phosphor on my monitor glow
in such a way as to indicate that:

He's a lunatic troll. Just killfile him. Most of the rest of us
have.

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 18, 2008, 6:57:00 PM2/18/08

"Rand Simberg" <simberg.i...@org.trash> wrote

> He's a lunatic troll. Just killfile him. Most of the rest of us
> have.

Israel Murders more Childern in Gaza
At least one Palestinian child was killed and seven others injured when an
Israeli warplane Tuesday fired an air-to-ground missile onto a busy street
in northern Gaza, Palestinian sources said.

Medical sources said a seven-year-old boy was killed instantly and seven
other children sustained varied injuries when the hellfire missile hit a
crowded street at the Jabalya refugee camp in northern Gaza.

The Israeli army said a car carrying resistance fighters was targeted while
traveling in the crowded Jabalya refugee camp in northern Gaza.

Israel's channel 2 TV described the latest killing as "another failed
assassination attempt, and again innocent civilians were killed."
On Friday, June 9, the Israeli occupation army massacred an almost entire
Palestinian family of seven people who were picnicking along the Gaza beach.

The Zionist regime and army refused to take responsibility for the
pornographic murder, accusing the Palestinians of responsibility.

Since the outbreak of the Palestinian Intifada, or uprising, against the
Israeli military occupation of Palestine nearly six years ago, the Israeli
army and paramilitary Jewish terrorists have killed over 800 Palestinian
children.

Thousands of other children and minors have also been killed and maimed by
what human rights organizations, including Israel's own B'tselem group, call
Israeli indiscriminate killings of Palestinians.

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 18, 2008, 6:57:18 PM2/18/08

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote>

> What delusion are your raving about now, you hatemonger?

Israel Murders more Childern in Gaza

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 18, 2008, 6:57:32 PM2/18/08

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote

> What are you babbling about now, you bigot?

Israel Murders more Childern in Gaza

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 18, 2008, 6:57:48 PM2/18/08

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 18, 2008, 6:58:04 PM2/18/08

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote

> What are you babbling about now?

Eric Chomko

Feb 19, 2008, 5:07:51 PM2/19/08
On Feb 16, 1:45 am, "V-for-Vendicar"

<Just...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote:
> > I oppose all Religion since it is based on Irrational Ape like thinking.
>
> "Eric Chomko" <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote

> > Denounce Islam then. Will you do that based upon your statement above.
> > Are those 1.4 billion just as guilty as the other religions you hate?
>
>   First you confuse opposition with denouncement and then with hate.
>
>   Religion is for fools.

So Islam is foolish because it is based upon religion, right?

> > I oppose Murderous thieving states like Israel as it is founded on
> > Terrorism and planned Genocide by Zionists like yourself.
>

> "Eric Chomko" <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote

> > And Islam gets a pass in V-world?
>
>   Islam isn't a state, and continues to be attacked by the Murderous states
> of Israel and AmeriKKKa.

Islam is a religion to be shunned as foolish. THAT is what you have
stated. Is the Kouran a stupid book?

> Once we have gotten rid of you, I will pass judgement on an unprovoked
> Islam.

You will never get rid of us so you will be reserving judgement for a
long time.

Islam is no victim of the rest of the world. For it to be so, then it
will cease to exist.

Eric Chomko

Feb 19, 2008, 5:08:46 PM2/19/08
On Feb 16, 1:48 am, "V-for-Vendicar"

<Just...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote:
> >>   I oppose all Religion since it is based on Irrational Ape like
> >> thinking.
>
> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel.kim...@rcn.com> wrote

> > And you resent the competition.
>
>   Yup.

Even in sports?

Eric Chomko

Feb 19, 2008, 5:11:12 PM2/19/08
On Feb 16, 2:42 am, Fred J. McCall <fmcc...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel.kim...@rcn.com> wrote:
>
> ::"V-for-Vendicar" <Just...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote in message
>
> :news:o3ktj.15435$612....@read1.cgocable.net...
> :>
> :> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel.kim...@rcn.com> wrote

> :> > Nothing more need be said.
> :>
> :> Why do you feel a need to censor the article?
> :
> :Censor what article?  Are you another rightwingnut too moronic to understand
> :how Usenet works?
> :
>
> No, Danny.  He's a leftwingnut.

Oh really. Why left? A radical is a radical and they tend to look
pretty much the same from both sides of the spectrum.

Dan Kimmel

Feb 19, 2008, 5:49:10 PM2/19/08

> "Rand Simberg" <simberg.i...@org.trash> wrote
> > He's a lunatic troll. Just killfile him. Most of the rest of us
> > have.

He's right. You just reposted the same gibberish five times, having already
posted it several times before.

Rand Simberg

Feb 19, 2008, 6:22:57 PM2/19/08
On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 17:49:10 -0500, in a place far, far away, "Dan

Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> made the phosphor on my monitor glow
in such a way as to indicate that:

Note that no one is responding to him except you, and Chomko, the
group's village idiot. You don't want to be in his company.

Please stop feeding the troll, and it will go away

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 19, 2008, 10:57:57 PM2/19/08

V for Vendicar wrote:
> Once we have gotten rid of you, I will pass judgement on an unprovoked
> Islam.

"Eric Chomko" <pne.c...@comcast.net> wrote

> You will never get rid of us so you will be reserving judgement for a
> long time.

Todays Financial Times
America's economy risks the mother of all meltdowns

So long.... Sucker....

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 19, 2008, 10:59:47 PM2/19/08

"Dan Kimmel" <daniel...@rcn.com> wrote
> He's right.

Yup. I'm always right. My 160-180 IQ pretty much guarantees that.

Eric Chomko

Feb 20, 2008, 4:25:53 PM2/20/08
On Feb 19, 6:22 pm, simberg.interglo...@org.trash (Rand Simberg)
wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 17:49:10 -0500, in a place far, far away, "Dan
> Kimmel" <daniel.kim...@rcn.com> made the phosphor on my monitor glow

> in such a way as to indicate that:
>

> >"V-for-Vendicar" <Just...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote in message
>
> >> "Rand Simberg" <simberg.interglo...@org.trash> wrote

> >He's right.  You just reposted the same gibberish five times, having already
> >posted it several times before.
>
> Note that no one is responding to him except you, and Chomko, the
> group's village idiot.  You don't want to be in his company.

Rand just can't stand free speech. And Brad continues to post despite
all the ranting you say about trolls and such.

> Please stop feeding the troll, and it will go away

You're still here...

Eric Chomko

Feb 20, 2008, 4:27:04 PM2/20/08
On Feb 19, 10:59 pm, "V-for-Vendicar"
<Just...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote:
> "Dan Kimmel" <daniel.kim...@rcn.com> wrote

> > He's right.
>
> Yup.  I'm always right.  My 160-180 IQ pretty much guarantees that.

Ah yes, he has the IQ of an old man despite he not being as old. Oh
boy!

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 22, 2008, 10:41:35 PM2/22/08

> Yup. I'm always right. My 160-180 IQ pretty much guarantees that.

"Eric Chomko" <pne.c...@comcast.net> wrote

> Ah yes, he has the IQ of an old man despite he not being as old. Oh
> boy!

Yup. The oldest ever.

Eric Chomko

Feb 28, 2008, 1:40:13 PM2/28/08
On Feb 22, 10:41 pm, "V-for-Vendicar"

<Just...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote:
> > Yup. I'm always right. My 160-180 IQ pretty much guarantees that.
>
> "Eric Chomko" <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote

> > Ah yes, he has the IQ of an old man despite he not being as old. Oh
> > boy!
>
>   Yup.  The oldest ever.

Do you understand the difference between mental age and chronological
age when it comes to IQ? For you to have an IQ of 160-180, you'd most
probably be dead claiming you are so old!

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 28, 2008, 5:55:44 PM2/28/08

"Eric Chomko" <pne.c...@comcast.net> wrote

> Do you understand the difference between mental age and chronological
> age when it comes to IQ?

Sorry Chomko, we aren't going to add some points to your IQ just because
you are an adolescent moron.

Eric Chomko

Feb 28, 2008, 3:20:40 PM2/28/08
On Feb 28, 5:55 pm, "V-for-Vendicar"
<Just...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote:
> "Eric Chomko" <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote

We? You're quite alone gaandu.

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 28, 2008, 6:50:49 PM2/28/08

> Sorry Chomko, we aren't going to add some points to your IQ just because
> you are an adolescent moron.

"Eric Chomko" <pne.c...@comcast.net> wrote

> We? You're quite alone gaandu.

Sorry Chomko. No one else is going to add some points to you IQ just
becuase you are an adolescent moron, either.

Eric Chomko

Feb 29, 2008, 11:20:22 AM2/29/08
On Feb 28, 6:50 pm, "V-for-Vendicar"

<Just...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote:
> > Sorry Chomko, we aren't going to add some points to your IQ just because
> > you are an adolescent moron.
>
> "Eric Chomko" <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote

> > We? You're quite alone gaandu.
>
>   Sorry Chomko.  No one else is going to add some points to you IQ just
> becuase you are an adolescent moron, either.

No one else in this group has you out of their killfile.

V-for-Vendicar

Feb 29, 2008, 10:18:30 PM2/29/08

> Sorry Chomko. No one else is going to add some points to you IQ just
> becuase you are an adolescent moron, either.

"Eric Chomko" <pne.c...@comcast.net> wrote

> No one else in this group has you out of their killfile.

A response indicative of your low IQ. First because you change the
subject rather than recognize your previous failure, and Second because you
seem to think that anything I write to you is for your consumption.

As I said earlier. You are an insect, and that is why you are treated like
one.

Eric Chomko

Mar 3, 2008, 11:39:06 AM3/3/08
On Feb 29, 10:18 pm, "V-for-Vendicar"

<Just...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote:
> > Sorry Chomko. No one else is going to add some points to you IQ just
> > becuase you are an adolescent moron, either.
>
> "Eric Chomko" <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote

> > No one else in this group has you out of their killfile.
>
>   A response indicative of your low IQ.  First because you change the
> subject rather than recognize your previous failure, and Second because you
> seem to think that anything I write to you is for your consumption.
>
>  As I said earlier.  You are an insect, and that is why you are treated like
> one.

And you're a low-level spook. You try and get people to buy into your
bullshit of being an anti-American terrorist sympathizer to garner
their trust like a narc does with trying to score dope.

You love America and they pay you. It is obvious.

V-for-Vendicar

Mar 4, 2008, 6:21:07 PM3/4/08

> A response indicative of your low IQ. First because you change the
> subject rather than recognize your previous failure, and Second because
> you
> seem to think that anything I write to you is for your consumption.
>
> As I said earlier. You are an insect, and that is why you are treated like
> one.

"Eric Chomko" <pne.c...@comcast.net> wrote

> And you're a low-level spook.

Clearly there is no bottom to your mental illness.

"Eric Chomko" <pne.c...@comcast.net> wrote

> You try and get people to buy into your bullshit of being an anti-American
> terrorist sympathizer
> to garner their trust like a narc does with trying to score dope.

Yup, it's all just another KKKonspiracy to make you look like the MORON
that you are.

Eric Chomko

Mar 7, 2008, 3:00:36 PM3/7/08
On Mar 4, 6:21 pm, "V-for-Vendicar"

<Just...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote:
> > A response indicative of your low IQ. First because you change the
> > subject rather than recognize your previous failure, and Second because
> > you
> > seem to think that anything I write to you is for your consumption.
>
> > As I said earlier. You are an insect, and that is why you are treated like
> > one.
>
> "Eric Chomko" <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote

> > And you're a low-level spook.
>
>   Clearly there is no bottom to your mental illness.

Yep, the expected response from a disinformationist such as yourself.

> "Eric Chomko" <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote

> > You try and get people to buy into your bullshit of being an anti-American
> > terrorist sympathizer
> > to garner their trust like a narc does with trying to score dope.
>
>   Yup, it's all just another KKKonspiracy to make you look like the MORON
> that you are.

Nice try, spook.

hanson

Mar 7, 2008, 6:06:19 PM3/7/08
... AHAHAHAHA... ahahahaha... Precious!... ahahahaha!!
AHAHA.... a socialist vs a communist, in each others hair:

"Eric Chomko" <pne.c...@comcast.net> wrote in message
to Scott Nudds aka "VD-for-Vendicar" who Scuttled his Nutts as
<Just...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> and wrote:
A response indicative of your low IQ, Chomko... because you

seem to think that anything I write to you is for your consumption.
As I said earlier. You are an insect, and that is why you are treated
like one.

"Eric Chomko" <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote
And you're a low-level spook, Nudds.

VD-Scotty wrote:
Clearly there is no bottom to your mental illness, Eric.

"Eric Chomko" <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote

Yep, the expected response from a disinformationist such as yourself.

::: "Eric Chomko" <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote
You, Nudds, try and get people to buy into your bullshit of being an

hanson wrote:
... AHAHAHAHA... ahahahaha... Precious!... ahahahaha!!
So, VD Scotty really spooked and scuttled YOUR nutts, Chomko!
.. even more then Scotty Nuddles with his own own... ahahahaha...
VD Scotty is not anything governmental except him collecting govt.
welfare checks from his hated AmeriKKA... which the dumbshit left
to reside in Hamilton Ca, when at the same time millions do come
here, even illegally, to find a better life...
google/groups --[ author:han...@quick.net + Scott Nudds ]-- Lots o'fun.
Thanks for the laughs, guys.... ahahahaha... ahahahanson

V-for-Vendicar

Mar 8, 2008, 5:58:22 AM3/8/08

"Eric Chomko" <pne.c...@comcast.net> wrote ...

Chomko answers, but doesn't say anything.

Eric Chomko

Mar 11, 2008, 10:57:05 AM3/11/08
On Mar 7, 7:06 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> ... AHAHAHAHA... ahahahaha... Precious!... ahahahaha!!
> AHAHA.... a socialist vs a communist, in each others hair:
>
> "Eric Chomko" <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> to Scott Nudds aka "VD-for-Vendicar" who Scuttled his Nutts as<Just...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> and wrote:
>
> A response indicative of your low IQ, Chomko... because you
> seem to think that anything I write to you is for your consumption.
> As I said earlier. You are an insect, and that is why you are treated
> like one.
>
> "Eric Chomko" <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote
> And you're a low-level spook, Nudds.
>
> VD-Scotty wrote:
>
> Clearly there is no bottom to your mental illness, Eric.
>
> "Eric Chomko" <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote
> Yep, the expected response from a disinformationist such as yourself.
>
> ::: "Eric Chomko" <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote
> You,  Nudds,  try and get people to buy into your bullshit of being an
> anti-American terrorist sympathizer to garner their trust like a narc
> does with trying to score dope.
>
> VD-Scotty wrote:
>
> Yup, it's all just another KKKonspiracy to make you look like the
> MORON that you are.
>
> "Eric Chomko" <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote
> Nice try, spook.
>
> hanson wrote:
>
> ... AHAHAHAHA... ahahahaha... Precious!... ahahahaha!!
> So, VD Scotty really spooked and scuttled YOUR nutts, Chomko!

No, but it is fun watching him squirm at the thought of it. And guys
just like him are getting bought off to rat out their terrorist
friends. So, the potential is there and so is the fun. :)

> .. even more then Scotty Nuddles with his own own... ahahahaha...
> VD Scotty is not anything governmental except him collecting govt.
> welfare checks from his hated AmeriKKA... which the dumbshit left
> to reside in Hamilton Ca, when at the same time millions do come
> here, even illegally,  to find a better life...
> google/groups --[ author:han...@quick.net + Scott Nudds ]-- Lots o'fun.
> Thanks for the laughs, guys.... ahahahaha... ahahahanson

You mean he isn't even Canadian? He lives in the US and is on welfare?

Eric Chomko

Mar 11, 2008, 10:57:54 AM3/11/08
On Mar 8, 6:58 am, "V-for-Vendicar"
<Just...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote:
> "Eric Chomko" <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote ...

> Chomko answers, but doesn't say anything.

Deleted the context. Are you scared or something? Is Hanson your
handler?

hanson

Mar 11, 2008, 1:39:16 PM3/11/08
... AHAHAHAHA... It's getting even better... ahahahaha!!

Scott Nudds "VD-for-Vendickarse" <Just...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote:
> Chomko answers, but doesn't say anything.

"Eric Chomko" <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote ...
Deleted the context. Are you scared or something, VD Scotty?
Is Hanson your handler?

hanson wrote:
ahaha... Eric, of course I am, and due to your motto that
"Only the paranoid survives", you are herewith urged to apply
to Ravencrag for free treatment, where VD Scotty has been
under our loving care for over a decade now:
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cobrajal.htm#Hanson
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cobrajal.htm#Ravencrag

VD Scotty occasionally escapes the facilities on his bicycle,
(he never drove or owned a car) and is seen here just before
his pickup and return to our care
http://www.terranova.net/content/images/mj-chase.jpg

Thanks for the Chuckle, Chomko... ahahaha... ahahanson

------------------ in respoonse to -------------

hanson wrote:
... AHAHAHAHA... ahahahaha... Precious!... ahahahaha!!
So, VD Scotty really spooked and scuttled YOUR nutts, Chomko!

.. even more then Scotty Nuddles with his own own... ahahahaha...
VD Scotty is not anything governmental except him collecting govt.

welfare checks from his hated AmeriKKKa... which the dumbshit left

Eric Chomko

Mar 11, 2008, 2:09:57 PM3/11/08
On Mar 11, 1:39 pm, "ha-ha hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> ... AHAHAHAHA... It's getting even better... ahahahaha!!
>
> ... AHAHAHAHA... ahahahaha... Precious!... ahahahaha!!

[...]

> AHAHA.... a socialist vs a communist, in each others hair:

Wait, clearly Vendicar is playing the part of the a anarchist, right?

Perhaps I look like a socialist to you but trust me I 'm quite the
capitalist when I want
and need to be.

What is Hamilton, CA, the Guantanomo Bay of the west coast?

hanson

Mar 11, 2008, 4:13:48 PM3/11/08
Closet Socio-Capitalist "Eric Chomko" <pne.c...@comcast.net> wrote...

"ha-ha hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
... AHAHAHAHA... It's getting even better... ahahahaha!! [1]
... AHAHAHAHA... ahahahaha... Precious!... ahahahaha!! [2]
AHAHA... a socialist vs a communist, VD vs EC, in each others hair

Eric Chomko worte:

Wait, clearly Vendicar is playing the part of the a anarchist, right?

hanson wrote:
Why the question when it is "clearly" to you?.... ahahaha...

Eric Chomko worte:

Perhaps I look like a socialist to you but trust me I 'm quite the
capitalist when I want and need to be.
What is Hamilton, CA, the Guantanomo Bay of the west coast?

hanson wrote:
Hamilton-Wendtsworth, Canada near Toronto, Ravencrag's locale.
Can we expect your application for our excellent mental health
services? --- Here is the background again for your benefit:

------------------------- [1] ----------------

------------------ [2] in respoonse to [1] -------------

hanson wrote:

... AHAHAHAHA... ahahahaha... Precious!... ahahahaha!!

Harri Tavaila

Mar 11, 2008, 11:56:11 PM3/11/08
"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote in news:8tzBj.5827$HA3.681@trnddc02:

> ... AHAHAHAHA... It's getting even better... ahahahaha!!

A small quotation from Terry Pratchett novel Maskerade:

Ahahahahaha! Ahahahaha! Aahahaha!
BEWARE!!!!!

Yrs sincerely
The Opera Ghost

'What sort of person,' said Salzella patiently, 'sits down and writes a
maniacal laugh? And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure
sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.

Eric Chomko

Mar 12, 2008, 1:53:45 AM3/12/08
On Mar 11, 4:13 pm, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> Closet Socio-Capitalist "Eric Chomko" <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote...

>  "ha-ha hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> ... AHAHAHAHA... It's getting even better... ahahahaha!!  [1]
> ... AHAHAHAHA... ahahahaha... Precious!... ahahahaha!!  [2]
> AHAHA... a socialist vs a communist, VD vs EC, in each others hair
>
> Eric Chomko worte:
> Wait, clearly Vendicar is playing the part of the a anarchist, right?
>
> hanson wrote:
>
> Why the question when it is "clearly" to you?.... ahahaha...

I just want to know what you think? That is allowed, right Hanson?

> Eric Chomko worte:
> Perhaps I look like a socialist to you but trust me I 'm quite the
> capitalist when I want  and need to be.
> What is Hamilton, CA, the Guantanomo Bay of the west coast?
>
> hanson wrote:
>
> Hamilton-Wendtsworth, Canada near Toronto, Ravencrag's locale.

Oh, oh, CA is Canada and NOT California. I owe the city of Hamilton
City, CA USA an apology.
I never meant to imply it was in anyway, shape , or form like
Guantanomo Bay, Cuba.

> Can we expect your application for our excellent mental health
> services? --- Here is the background again for your benefit:

I'm fine where I'm at, Hanson. You should know that.

> -------------------------   [1]  ----------------"Eric Chomko" <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Scott Nudds "VD-for-Vendickarse" <Just...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote:> Chomko answers, but doesn't say anything.
>
> "Eric Chomko" <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote ...
> Deleted the context. Are you scared or something, VD Scotty?
> Is Hanson your handler?
>
> hanson wrote:
>
> ahaha... Eric, of course I am, and due to your motto that
> "Only the paranoid survives", you are herewith urged to apply
> to Ravencrag for free treatment, where VD Scotty has been

> under our loving care for over a decade now:http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cobrajal.htm#Hansonhttp://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cobrajal.htm#Ravencrag

> VD Scotty occasionally escapes the facilities on his bicycle,
> (he never drove or owned a car) and is seen here just before

> his pickup and return to our carehttp://www.terranova.net/content/images/mj-chase.jpg

> Thanks for the Chuckle, Chomko... ahahaha... ahahanson

Your welcome. Vendicar is a rare breed. Keep a tight leash on him.
LOL!!

> ------------------ [2]  in respoonse to  [1] -------------
>
> ... AHAHAHAHA... ahahahaha... Precious!... ahahahaha!!
> AHAHA.... a socialist vs a communist, in each others hair:
>

> "Eric Chomko" <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Yes, if you can't get laughs on USENET, then why be here???

hanson

Mar 12, 2008, 1:06:26 PM3/12/08
... AHAHAHAHA...That tops the earlier one!... ahahahaha!!

Underpants fetish fan "Harri Tavaila" <htav...@ei.toimiva.osoite>

< http://groups.google.com/group/sci.space.policy/msg/7d763f76c94ce8a5 >

Harri wrote:
A small quotation from Terry Pratchett novel Maskerade:
Ahahahahaha! Ahahahaha! Aahahaha!
BEWARE!!!!!
Yrs sincerely
The Opera Ghost

'What sort of person,' said Salzella patiently, 'sits down and writes a
? And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.

hanson wrote:
ahahaha... ... AHAHAHA... but listen, hairy Harri... listen good:
Eric Chomko gave a pretty good answer to your profound,
agonizing and self-aggravating over "writing a maniacal laugh"
ahahaha... Said Eric Chomko in his concurrent post:

"... if you can't get laughs on USENET, then why be here??"

ahahaha... To boot, Tavila, take your underpants off your head
& read the "FAQ about ahahaha" before you become maniacal:
< http://groups.google.com/group/sci.chem/msg/f232cf15901ce7ba >
wherein it says:
" Whenever you see someone commenting about "ahaha...
AHAHAHA" you know right off the bat that you've got a real
stupid fool & uptight mooch on your hands worth having big
time fun with"....
Now then Harri, stop being a "stupid fool & uptight mooch" &
have some fun instead... after you get rid of your underpants
fetish... .... (We treat such behavioral disorders like you just
exhibited in your post very successfully at Ravencrag)
Thanks for the laughs... ahaha... ahahahanson

PS: Your silly redirection attempt for the response is another
indicator that not all is right in your mind, Harri... ahahaha...
What sort of fears & other fetishes are beleaguering you Harri?
ahahahaha....

hanson

Mar 12, 2008, 1:06:26 PM3/12/08

Eric wrote:
Yes, if you can't get laughs on USENET, then why be here???

hanson wrote:
There you go, Eric: "10-4" as they say "on the job".... ahahaha...
ahahaha... ahahanson

V-for-Vendicar

Mar 12, 2008, 1:42:54 PM3/12/08

> Chomko answers, but doesn't say anything.

"Eric Chomko" <pne.c...@comcast.net> wrote

> Deleted the context. Are you scared or something? Is Hanson your
> handler?

Still nothing from Chomko.

Eric Chomko

Mar 13, 2008, 4:09:08 PM3/13/08
On Mar 12, 1:42 pm, "V-for-Vendicar"

<Just...@ExecuteTheBushTraitor.com> wrote:
> > Chomko answers, but doesn't say anything.
>
> "Eric Chomko" <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote

> > Deleted the context. Are you scared or something? Is Hanson your
> > handler?
>
>   Still nothing from Chomko.

Ah-Ha Hanson has YOU muzzled not me...

V-for-Vendicar