AHAHAHA....ahahaha.... about the FAQ

hanson

Jun 23, 2005, 12:06:12 AM6/23/05
In *** FAQ: about ahahaha.... AHAHAHA.... ***
it said in the original post and in about 20 fus:

--------->
" Whenever you see someone commenting about "ahaha...
AHAHAHA" you know right off the bat that you've got a real
stupid fool & uptight mooch on your hands worth having big
time fun with".
<--------

I really have no idea why anybody would, should or wanted to
respond to a post with that paragraph. Yet there were responses
alright... mostly from fanatical, self-admitted & self confessed
"real stupid fools & uptight mooches" who just couldn't control
nor contain themselves... AHAHAHA... ahahaha.... AHAHAHA..
But, thank you all for having provided me with great fun.
Thanks for playing. Now, don't get any hernias over this, as I
will not hold it against you that you admitted and confessed to
belonging into the above sets of people, the SF's and/or Um's.

Don't pop another hemmie now as reality may set in now and
you begin to realize what you did to yourself, and then retort
in anger like you have done so far. It would only reinforce the
august impression that you already have made... AHAHAHA...
I still love you all. You are all precious to me.... ahahahaha...
hahahhahahaha... ahahahanson

PS: Here, for your benefit, here is the original again
-------- FAQ: about ahahaha.... AHAHAHA.... --------

This note is posted periodically based on popular demand
for those who don't get what "... AHAHAHA... ahahahaha..."
means. Here's the answer to your desperate yearnings:

To all the wonderers and questioners who are fascinated by,
got angered, pissed and bent outa shape by the impact after
reading the mesmerizing enigma of "ahahaha... AHAHAHA"...
Relief is provided to ameliorated your inner torments:

--------------- In short -----------

The "....ahahaha.... AHAHAHA" is an enormously effective tool
to rile up fanatics in any field or discipline. Use it freely & copiously.
Whenever you see someone commenting about "ahaha... AHAHAHA"
you know right off the bat that you've got a real stupid fool & uptight
mooch on your hands worth having big time fun with.
... AHAHAHA... ahahaha......ahahahanson

Jun 23, 2005, 12:34:51 AM6/23/05
what a waste of bandwidth from a monkey on a keyboard.
time to take out the thrash:

<<<<<<<<<<<<< * PLONK * >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hanson

Jun 23, 2005, 1:18:32 AM6/23/05
<bryan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> what a waste of bandwidth from a monkey on a keyboard.
> time to take out the thrash:
>
> <<<<<<<<<<<<< * PLONK * >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[hanson]
ahahaha..... AHAHAHAHA..... ahahahaha... bryant just
couldn't resist the temptation to tell the world that he
is another ** real stupid fool & uptight mooch **, because
he is too taken with his own importance..... or maybe he

can't read that is said:

In *** FAQ: about ahahaha.... AHAHAHA.... ***
it said in the original post and in about 20 fus:

--------->
" Whenever you see someone commenting about "ahaha...
AHAHAHA" you know right off the bat that you've got a real
stupid fool & uptight mooch on your hands worth having big
time fun with".
<--------

ahahaha... thanks for the laughs, bryant
ahahaha... ahahanson

Martin

Jul 3, 2005, 12:03:05 AM7/3/05
US scientists pile on pressure over climate change

David Adam, science correspondent
Wednesday June 8, 2005
The Guardian

US scientists have increased the pressure on George Bush and other world
leaders to tackle climate change by signing a joint statement calling on G8
nations to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.

The statement, from the science academies of the G8 countries, says the
scientific evidence on climate change is now clear enough to compel their
leaders to take action.

It says: "There is now strong evidence that significant global warming is
occurring. It is likely that most of the warming in recent decades can be
attributed to human activities...

"The scientific understanding of climate change is now sufficiently clear to
justify nations taking prompt action. It is vital that all nations identify
cost-effective steps that they can take now, to contribute to substantial
and long-term reduction in net global greenhouse gas emissions."

The statement has been issued ahead of the G8 summit in Gleneagles in July.
It follows months of negotiations between the UK's Royal Society, which
published it yesterday, and the other academies.

One source close to the negotiations called the support of the US National
Academy of Sciences "unprecedented".

In 2001 the US academy declined to sign a similar joint statement because it
was preparing its own report on the issue for the Bush administration.

In a separate 1992 report it concluded: "Despite the great uncertainties,
greenhouse warming is a potential threat sufficient to justify action now,"
but until now it has stopped short of making specific policy
recommendations.

President Bush has consistently stressed the uncertainties of climate
science but the new statement makes it more difficult for him to dispute the
scientific consensus.

The statement calls on G8 nations to "recognise that delayed action will
increase the risk of adverse environmental effects and will likely incur a
greater cost."

It was released as Tony Blair was meeting Mr Bush in Washington. Mr Blair
has made action on climate change and aid to Africa his priorities for the
G8 summit.

Lord May, president of the Royal Society, said current US policy on climate
change was "misguided".

He said: "Getting the US on board is critical because of the sheer amount of
greenhouse gas emissions they are responsible for. President Bush has an
opportunity at Gleneagles to signal that his administration will no longer
ignore the scientific evidence and act to cut emissions."

Vicki Arroyo, director of policy analysis at the Pew Centre on Global
Climate Change, a US thinktank in Virginia, said the statement "makes it
harder for the [Bush] administration to do what it generally does, which is
to focus on the uncertainty."

Along with the Royal Society and the US National Academy of Sciences, the
statement is signed by the G8 science academies of France, Russia, Germany,
Japan, Italy and Canada, along with those of Brazil, China and India - among
the largest emitters of greenhouse gases in the developing world.

Lord May said: "It is clear that developed countries must lead the way in
cutting emissions but developing countries must also contribute. The
scientific evidence forcefully points to a need for a truly international
effort. Make no mistake, we have to act now."

Levels of carbon dioxide - the most common greenhouse gas in the atmosphere
produced by burning fossil fuels - have increased from 280 parts per million
in 1750 to over 375ppm today. Scientists say this warmed the Earth's surface
by about 0.6C during the 20th century. The statement says this warming has
already led to climate changes.

The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change predicts that average
temperatures will rise further by 2100, to between 1.4C and 5.8C above 1990
levels.

Catherine Pearce, climate campaigner with Friends of the Earth, said: "The
national science academies are right to call for prompt action on climate
change. But this document lacks targets or a timetable for urgent action.

"G8 countries must accept their historic responsibility in creating the
problem, and show genuine leadership through annual reductions in
emissions."

--
"We must create a <economic> crisis in order to ensure that there is no
alternative to a smaller government." - Bush - Imprimus Magazine 1995.

"We seek to remove resources from the control of the state, thereby starving
it." - International Society for Individual Liberty - NeoCon Libertarian.

"Throughout his term, Bush has implied tax cuts would starve the government,
paying for themselves by causing budget deficits that, in turn, would place
heavy pressure on Congress to lower spending." - Jeff Lemieux - Senior
Economist - Progressive Policy Institute.

"They have an agenda which is to starve the government of revenue. But in
order to get it through, they keep on having to pretend that the tax cuts
are affordable, and so they've been suppressing the likely cost of
everything, including the war on terror." - Paul Krugman - Economist.

hanson

Jul 3, 2005, 2:02:47 AM7/3/05
Our gauche funny-man, the left twisted political cartoon cochon
Vendicar Decarian <V...@Pyro.net>, aka Vendickarse DickArian
aka Scott Nudds, aka Scott Douglas, aka VD Scotty, aka "Scuttle
Nutts", aka Nuddley, the nuddler and confused US-expatriate has
nuddled in his comeback as "Martin" <G...@Pyro.net> now aka
"Fartin' Martin" wrote in news:DsJxe.5406$Xp....@read1.cgocable.
"Nothing of consequence" except extruding his hilarious same old
left twisted pink green turds.... as he always did...... ahahahahaha....
Good to have you back for fun again, Scotty... ahahahaha...
AHAHAHA...ahahanson