God and Physics: Wild Thoughts in the Night Engineer's Kitchen

American

Jun 13, 2009, 4:13:57 PM6/13/09
In an online article that I posted a few months ago
entitled "Negatively Refractive Lenses", the allusion to
characterizing either a particles position or momentum
was made at the expense of the other becoming a com-
pletely wave probability-based phenomenon, ref:

"A negative focal length relates to negative refraction
only in the sense that the virtual image being accessed
is being accessed for observation purposes only, re-
gardless of whether that observation was being made
for characterizing a particle's position or momentum,
but not both simultaneously; so in a sense of using one
of the lenses for observation, the second lense chosen
remains a completely wave probability-
based phenomenon."

It turns out that the wave-probability-based phenomenon
ignores a quantum effect that phonon waves or mass
waves have with center-of-gravity resonances between
soliton-induced "artificial" and "actual"
centers-of-gravities.

Artificial CGs appear at the circular center of nodes
forming the boundaries for a given screen of solition
involving the Casimir effect, e.g. utilizing the boundary
of a particular MASER waveguide resonator to induce
the harmonics of some BI-IV mass wave that has been
solitoned from the zero-point energy of the vacuum,
since particles "wink" in and out of existence - even
within the resonator itself, esp. at the correct plasma
resonant frequency.

The question becomes how to resonate and at what
frequency within some waveguide channel that can
be designed "circular" so as to create the artificial
CG outside of a craft's "actual" CG, and then use the
zero-point energy of the Casimir effect to help initiate
fractional light speed with resonate phonon waves
across the surface of the waveguide.

"The wavelength spread for this to occur amounts to
about 10 micrometers, which then gives a window of
electron precipitation across the surface of the di-
electric, or the "skin effect" of the particular cavity that
the crystal is contained in. The wavelike flow of elec-
trons across the surface of this conducting cavity
creates phonons of large electron "Umklapp" scat-
tering angles for longitudinal electrons in the magnon
mode, as well as transverse electrons in the
phonon mode.

These two modes of electron scattering, when used to
cause the skin effect during FTL operation, have to
become driven by intelligent imprintation, i.e. a
quantum reality where consciousness creates reality."

What this means is that only truly righteous individuals
are worthy of FTL in a consciousness-created reality!

However, there are those who would use youth and its
popularity among the unsaved as the SOLE identifier
of consciousness-created reality. This is a short shrift
on the integrity of the fractally nested dimension of
cellular automata within the 7D torus of hyperspace,
where each k-color "touches" all other k-colors at
several different levels of subsummation.

The levels of "contact" for each of these k-colors are all
deltronically based, and are not neccessarily "levels" as
they are memory induced fields of conscious recall.

State-run media use contentious division within humanist
doctrine for the containment of expressing revolutionary,
technocratic, long-term memory, as broadly witnessed by
a negative law-based nationalistic, internationalistic,
and state-run media complex, resulting in artificially
created paranoia and class-envy omens that restrict
sensitivity to publically stimulated imagination
and intuition.

Conscious memory beyond this very limited version of
state-controlled and socially-environmentally-induced
thought processes can become incubated and
programmed to break and/or erase these bonds of
overconditioned red/blue[4] memory sets, in order to
induce transferrable VR deltronic fields between
and subsuming with, the main body of the
k-colors [see Notes].

This process also makes monsters of the weak who
are deceived by the bait of their own lusts, which may
become temporarily fulfilled by some reprobated
media complex, and does no good for directing their
own path of righteousness.

The time is coming soon when each and every time
the call is made to performing a group association
or group division among the masses, the tares and the
wheat will become separated forever from each other
at the harvest of the Second Coming.

For it is in this enriched state of conscious nesting[1] that
actually living a deeper calling out of the vintaged sea of
righteous memory, that the heavenly celebration for de-
claring victory, even in the midst of all the masses of un-
believers - who continue to accept nationalist media as
their own god-send, with its own poll-spun numbers as
tools of their malignant trade, for the sake of the craft of
the love of their symbolism, symbolism which moves in
direct opposition against the SUBSTANCE of YHWH's
remnant, opposition as Lucifer had designed only for
himself after his fall from heaven, yet still awaiting
judgement at the Battle of Armageddon.

YHWH's remnant will not accept the lying state's system-
atic forcing of debtorship economics, which falsely
identifies, and is in the business of identifying, any
common act of buying or selling, as another monitorship
for sale to the states enforcable taxing authority, that
becomes used for displacing more weak representation
by a lying bureaucracy, to a completely fawning and
programmed mass of sensationalist systematizers, who
will never accept the messenger or the message, but who
will also LIE against even the very intentional origin of
imprintations of the numbers that are being used to
represent the Federal Reserve Note BEFORE ITS TIME,
while the current suppositions or outcomes of the
nationalist design on the number system being used
was IMO supposed to epitomize our "In God We Trust",
with the spirit of harmony used with theomatic values,
given in scripture as their Greek and Hebrew equivalents,
equivalents that were originally designed to magnify the
holy writ - WRIT SO HOLY that the writer had to bathe
himself BEFORE AND AFTER the words were laid
down on the papyrus!

In rejecting the image that the NWO wants to project
as a somewhat stereotypical universalist human belief
system, the most likely culprits have been identified in
their context: those whose purely arbitrary and timelined
sequence of events that became related only to a
historical version of YHWH, in addition to what has
become commonly stated in the New Testament
concerning the Messiah's eventual "historical" repeat,
in the hearts and minds of its REPLACED adherents,
and in the retraining of a newer generation of un-
seasoned listeners,

VERSES,

what the holy writings have actually said prophetically,
in dealing with the interpretation of what dogmatically
describes the "last days" that all of humanity (would)
become subject to.

Particular prophetic verses (e.g. Daniel 12:4, and
Amos 8:11,12) HAVE to become future-projected,
even etymologically, because they have described a
knowledge that was far superior to the intellect of
that time!

In fact, the time referred to was a great deal more
descriptive of the present day, then the civilization
that existed at the time that the prophesy was written.

"But you, O Daniel, shut up the words and seal the
Book until the time of the end. Many shall run to and
fro and search anxiously, and knowledge shall be
increased and become great." [Dan. 12:4]

"Behold the days are coming, says the Lord God,
when I will send a famine in the land, not a famine
of bread, nor a thirst for water, but for hearing the
words of the Lord.

And the people shall wander from sea to sea and
from the north even to the east; they shall run to
and fro to seek the word of the Lord, but shall
not find it. [Amos 8:11,12]

IMO if the holy writ is not sought after most
diligently throughout the entire world, then WHAT
COMES IN TO REPLACE it becomes entirely
humanistic, which is a totally worthless work
in the eyes of the Most High God.

The Most High God already knew the earth was
ROUND before the flat-earthers had to prove it
to themselves, and then force their idiocracy on
the rest of their "non-believers". Again, this was
a totally worthless work in the Eyes of the Lord.

"It is God Who sits above the CIRCLE of the
earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers;
it is He Who stretches out the heavens like
curtains and spreads them out like a tent to
dwell in." [Isaiah 40:12]

Good works that are praised by men have to have
the spirit of praise and thanks to God already
contained in them.

The origin of the writings of the Old and New
Testament contain a profound and interrelated
mathematical design that sheds a considerable
light[3] on the kingdom of YHWH and what
influence it might have over the New Jerusalem
after Armageddon.

American

Notes
---------

Since most recent, and some distant memory became
tinged through the constant shifting between red and
blue states of consciousness, a new projection of
consciousness can become arbitrarily introduced
for shifting the k-fields in order that a greater
adaptability for conscious hypertranslation
becomes possible.

Technical Reference:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.space.policy/msg/b601e86a5812438a

[1]

A 13.1 week, red shifted spectrum uses a multiple of
both 100 and 31. "Seal the servants of our God" theo-
matically represents (31 x 144) numerically. Similarly,
for a blue shifted 34.9 week, "9" comes from (300 x 9),
using a multiple of both 100 and 9, while the harmonic
reference to "34" yields 111 x 34, structured to the
birth of the Messiah, 111, for which hundreds of
references can be listed.

The lowest prime, or zero, is called the real prime
at infinity because this is associated with the real
valuation (as in the decimal 0.000 being equal to
0/infinity or infinity/0) (as opposed to any of the
p-adic[4] valuations) on the rationals. The difference
for the real prime at infinity is the one which
completes a fraction to give some decimal number
rather than some reducible fraction or irreducible
prime fraction.

Therefore, the 0.1 in 13.1 is a prime, and is therefore
not an "infinity". This prime represents an anchor, i.e.
'word' frequency for entrainment. "1" is an archetypal
number that connects a point in space with a line in
spacetime. The 0.9 in 34.9 is not a reducible fraction,
nor is it a prime, therefore it is an "infinity".

The "9" generally represents the transformation from an
active to a passive state of consciousness. Through the
implementation of VR memory, the active/passive state
of consciousness might also represent transformations
of positive law with 'divine' intervention.

According to the significance of 0.9 as an infinity,
the diversity of these memories are related to specific
human endeavors, that can become programmed entirely
without regard to situational ethics, as they would
probably pertain to a discordant transition between
two unharmonious states of consciousness.

0.9 is not only an 'infinity', but a 'blue shifted'
number representing a projected state of consciousness.
(The only other option would be a 'red shifted' number
representing a diverse memory state of consciousness).

Either state of blue/red shifted AI VR-induced con-
sciousness represents an integralled phase modulation
or demodulation respectively, based upon the binaural
beat frequency carrier compression ratio used for en-
trainment, and used for establishing the nesting of the
BLM[1], which represents the Behavioral Log Manifest[2].

[2]

Within the Behavioral Log Manifest, or BLM, there are
a total of eight "additive" or "nested" cellular automata
out of the 256 "elementary" or aforementioned possible
combinations of allophonemic pink noise frequencies
that are used to triangulate the phase lock on the pilot
wave, or the type 1 biophysical-semeiotic sings. The
number of rules for these nested types of cellular
automata with k colors and range r are
exactly k^(2r+1).

Each "nest" is obtained by taking the cells in its
neighborhood and adding them in the fashion of
modulo k, to yield the "nested" pattern. These
"patterns" are subsequently identified with one of
their seven-fold symmetric partner, or "thunder",
as it relates to one of the non-zero seven nested
types (out of the 256 other, non-nested types).

These are systems of repetitive behavior with no
long range communication. A generalization for
the depth of this fractal dimension is probability
distribution, which becomes defined by the mean,
variance, and other moments.

Now imagine each k value as the border defining the
shape of the fractal in space-time, nested to the
degree of complexity required by some resolution
of its pilot wave or BLM signature, and you end
up with the toroidal continuum of seven, non-
overlapping boundaries of k values, or colors,
which have become nested to some degree of
complexity, or phase resolution, which has become
set by the allophonemic pink noise sequences.

Each k-color contains within itself, some level of
nesting within a single maximum of
7 x 6 x 5 x 4 x 3 x 2 fractal resolution before repeating
itself under the same k-color, or grouping of
semiotic sings. The fractal, during its deconvolvement,
may also interchange the k-colors to begin newer
fractalizations, at the total rate of 7 x 7 (6 x 5 x 4 x 3 x 2)
fractal resolution, or at the new, singly k-indexed rate
of (7_i x 6 x 5 x 4 x 3 x 2).

Eventually, there will be a merging of all fractalizations
for every k-color at
7 x 7 x 7 x 7 x 7 x 7 (6 x 5 x 4 x 3 x 2) resolution,
meaning that we have reached the highest level of
nesting for the k-colors before fractal repetition can
take place.

............./\
............/..\
.........../.U.\
........../......\
........./\....../\
......../..\.D./..\
......./.U.\../.U.\
....../......\/......\
...../\....../\....../\
..../..\.D./..\.D/..\
.../.U.\../.U.\../U.\
../.......\/......\/......\

Notice that there are 6 Sierpinski triangles which point
"up", or "U", representing the gasket boundary of the
vacuum lattice structure. (The "D" or "down" sections
are not present as part of the structure). Each "U"
represents a single Sierpinski 7 k-color region, so
there are a total of six 7's for the entire gasket
being fractalized.

Is there such a thing as etheric filtering? Since the
'k-colors' also represent the external influences to
personology traits consisting of information that is
communicated (metaprogrammed) including super-
fluidic or chaotic information that would represent
the lack of function to process information according
to inherent or attempts at usefulness, but consisting
of the etheric qualities of structure including repetitive
patterned behavior, group association, and group
division in order to make the attempt at processing
the information, we can perform a k-color measure-
ment under the brightness variable, meaning that
every single grouping of the type-1 semiotic sings,
while under BLM entrainment, geodymically orders
the remaining seven thunders under its shielding
k-shadow, rather than diluting the integrity of the
3-fold, fractally nested, Sierpinski triangulation(s),
with noisy chaos in the life force, therefore reducing
the hypertranslatable components of the geodymically
entrained group.

How entrainment happens might be the key here to
all cellular activity being ascendent to some kind of
super-intelligence within one's DNA through the
Nuclear Membrane (NB), that interprets tiny command
signals called Electrical Precursor Energies, for
which there are seven fundamental states of con-
sciousness, as well as seven endrocline glands
that are linked to the presympathetic nerve system.

[3]

These eye-witnesses are the Children of Light, and
as such any one who is not a Child of the Light is a
child of darkness, because it is said:

"In Him was Life, and the Life was the Light of men.
And the light shines on in the darkness, for the
darkness has NEVER overpowered it."
[John 1:4,5]

Technical Reference:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.space.policy/msg/cfa01c3ff54721e3?hl=en

[4]

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.space.policy/msg/40ed64507f1c418b?hl=en

Uncle Al

Jun 13, 2009, 5:39:03 PM6/13/09
American wrote:

> In an online article that I posted a few months ago
> entitled "Negatively Refractive Lenses", the allusion to
> characterizing either a particles position or momentum
> was made at the expense of the other becoming a com-
> pletely wave probability-based phenomenon
[snip crap]

> What this means is that only truly righteous individuals
> are worthy of FTL in a consciousness-created reality!

[snip rest of crap]

idiot

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

Jonathan

Jun 13, 2009, 6:14:46 PM6/13/09

"American" <samuel...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> In an online article that I posted a few months ago
> entitled "Negatively Refractive Lenses", the allusion to
> characterizing either a particles position or momentum
> was made at the expense of the other becoming a com-
> pletely wave probability-based phenomenon, ref:

The way to visualize the particle wave duality is to simply
imagine a coin spinning on it's edge. And we suddenly stop
the coin to take a good look at it. It's a purely 50% chance
of coming up heads or tails (partical or wave) when we do that.

It's a continuous sequence of step changes.

At the phase transition between opposite states of matter, the
object chaotically transitions between classical and quantum
forms. So at any given time it's pure chance which form
is displayed when we stop the motion for a detailed look.

John Jones

Jun 13, 2009, 9:29:17 PM6/13/09
American wrote:
> In an online article that I posted a few months ago
> entitled "Negatively Refractive Lenses", the allusion to
> characterizing either a

wasa

John Jones

Jun 13, 2009, 9:31:01 PM6/13/09
Jonathan wrote:

> The way to visualize the particle wave duality is to simply
> imagine a coin spinning on it's edge. And we suddenly stop
> the coin to take a good look at it. It's a purely 50% chance
> of coming up heads or tails (partical or wave) when we do that.

It isn't a chance though is it. It's certain. There is no "up" or "down"
for the coin.

American

Jun 15, 2009, 1:14:41 PM6/15/09
On Jun 13, 5:39 pm, Uncle Al <Uncle...@hate.spam.net> wrote:
> American wrote:
>
> > In an online article that I posted a few months ago
> > entitled "Negatively Refractive Lenses", the allusion to
> > characterizing either a particles position or momentum
> > was made at the expense of  the other becoming a com-
> > pletely wave probability-based phenomenon
>
> [snip crap]
>
> > What this means is that only truly righteous individuals
> > are worthy of FTL in a consciousness-created reality!
>
> [snip rest of crap]
>
> idiot
>
> --
> Uncle Alhttp://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

>  (Toxic URL! Unsafe for children and most mammals)http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/lajos.htm#a2

Please do not attempt to pettifog probability distrib-
ution physics that's already trivial, ref. probability
density roe(x,t).

However, I can understand how you might have
confused my "wave based phenomenon" with a
"sine wave" or "cosine wave" for that matter.

Averages of large collections of random values
for roe(x,t) tend to follow a gaussian distribution,
in which the probability of getting value x is

exp[-(x - mue)^2 / (2(sigma)^2) / sqrt (2(pi) j (sigma)

where mue = mean and sigma = standard
deviation, which is determined by the properties
of the random numbers.

This represents the "wave based phenomenon"
I was referring to.

Further, the probability amplitude of the wave-based
distributions must include the measuring device in
the quantum system, and if following the rules for
pure quantum process, can NOT explicitly include
any reduction of the kind supposed to occur in
observations.

Therefore, the rest of those who must accept these
premesis can only come to the conclusion that an
individual's (perhaps chosen?) personal righteous-
ness must also have the ability to supercede the
A.I. properties of the "measuring device" - even
though the measuring device can be manufactured
for the purpose of entraining a certain percentage
of some hypertranslating occupant's consciousness
- HENCE the PAIN WAVE or SEMIOTIC SINGS,
which might as well be STILL A WAVE BASED
PHENOMENON.

Satan still rages.

In the future, I will only authenticate these assertions
if prompted by intuitive interrogation, initially.

American

Eric Chomko

Jun 15, 2009, 2:17:31 PM6/15/09

But there IS an obverse and a reverse (aka heads and tails).

hanson

Jun 15, 2009, 3:31:04 PM6/15/09

"American" <samuel...@comcast.net> wrote:

Uncle rect-Al <Uncle...@hate.spam.net> Schwartz wrote:
[snip crap]

[snip rest of crap]
idiot

Uncle rect-Al

Samuel wrote:
Please.... do not attempt to pettifog ... SEMIOTIC SINGS,

hanson wrote:
Yeah, I guess singing signs should not be foggy...

Samuel wrote:
Satan still rages.

hanson wrote:
rect-Al will love both of these attributions that you gave him here
Thanks for the laughs, guys... ahahaha... ahahahanson

John Jones

Jun 18, 2009, 2:59:32 PM6/18/09

I would argue that there isn't.

American

Jun 19, 2009, 10:33:34 AM6/19/09

Which would seem to mean, that a choice will be made for either heads
or tails, that has either made its APPEARANCE to the tosser as the
VALID CHANCE, or the PRE-MEDITATED DECISION by the initiator of the
toss as the ACCEPTED TRUTH.

Which one have you decided it to be?

American

John Jones

Jun 20, 2009, 8:44:53 PM6/20/09
American wrote:

>>> But there IS an obverse and a reverse (aka heads and tails).
>> I would argue that there isn't.
>
> Which would seem to mean, that a choice will be made for either heads
> or tails, that has either made its APPEARANCE to the tosser as the
> VALID CHANCE, or the PRE-MEDITATED DECISION by the initiator of the
> toss as the ACCEPTED TRUTH.
>
> Which one have you decided it to be?
>

> American

Of course. As Wittgenstein might have said, objects are not isolatable.
They are found in states of affairs.

American

Jun 22, 2009, 10:57:23 AM6/22/09

Seems like that'd be a mind-over-matter thing,
except that by OBJECT, we're talking a "memory"
type of instrument being used, which lately,
is being interpreted as CHANGING everytime it
is being ACCESSED (hence my red/blue association
with group association and group division).

Since we are using MEMORY CONTROL unless of course,
the measuring device itself EMITs A REACTION -
that being the SYSTEM ITSELF THAT REPLACES
THE RED/BLUE ASSOCIATIONS (e.g. at the FRINGE
of Wittgenstein's

"..rough ground" of ordinary language in use;
that is, philosophers must "bring words back
from their metaphysical to their everyday use."

This being included to again "tinge" a simple
act of recall as a result of participating in
part of the phenomenon of observation, which
occurs together in a group of between two or
three "participants".

Question is, why would anyone want to do a
thing like this?

I'm actually taking advantage of a character-
istically human trait (that has seemed to go
largely unrecognized): - Where

"There are certain individuals who can act
above the roll of the dice, since it has been
proven that there is significant relationship
between geomagnetic phenomenon and successful
gambling - this is the new paradigm which seems
to be the most adaptable by the human species
for things like interstellar transportation.."

It's the rising above this geomagnetic "noise"
which makes me wonder if there is a relationship
between, the memories of those being red/blue[1]
"tinged" and the type and kind of recalls used
to completely obfuscate and/or erase the effects
of the "tinging mechanism".

American

[1]

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.space.policy/msg/573e35db09c2f7e9

Eric Chomko

Jun 22, 2009, 4:08:23 PM6/22/09

To be a coin, it must have an obverse and a reverse.

American

Jun 23, 2009, 8:45:00 AM6/23/09

Simple man's ways are made to become upset
conditionally by advanced A.I.

If an A.I. were to become pre-programmed to flip
the coin so that it landed edgewise, a deltronic
situation would develop.

If ALL of the human participants memories were
preprogrammed, NOT knowing in advance that
a rule was made for the coin to lie flat (in
order for it to be observed) so that the coin
lands on its edge, where both sides are viewed
from either side edgewise, making either both
sides invisible (when the coin is perfectly
edgewise), or only one side of the coin being
observed at a time (when the coin is always
viewed at an angle that is skewed from being
perfectly edgewise) - THIS represents the
fringe event that connects the two universes.

I think that it's only the limits of individual
perception that for both (group association
and group division) defines how much separation
exists between, at least in A.I., parallel
universes.

American

Eric Chomko

Jun 23, 2009, 4:11:18 PM6/23/09
On Jun 23, 8:45 am, American <samuelran...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Jun 22, 4:08 pm, Eric Chomko <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote:

> > > I would argue that there isn't.
>
> > To be a coin, it must have an obverse and a reverse.
>
> Simple man's ways are made to become upset
> conditionally by advanced A.I.

The answer is not that complex.

> If an A.I. were to become pre-programmed to flip
> the coin so that it landed edgewise, a deltronic
> situation would develop.

Delving in mental gymnastics doesn't make you smart.

> If ALL of the human participants memories were
> preprogrammed, NOT knowing in advance that
> a rule was made for the coin to lie flat (in
> order for it to be observed) so that the coin
> lands on its edge, where both sides are viewed
> from either side edgewise, making either both
> sides invisible (when the coin is perfectly
> edgewise), or only one side of the coin being
> observed at a time (when the coin is always
> viewed at an angle that is skewed from being
> perfectly edgewise) - THIS represents the
> fringe event that connects the two universes.

But all coins have obverses and reverses and human beings accept them
as
'heads' and 'tails', respectively. And when those coins are flipped
they land on either heads or tails, or are reflipped until a heads or
a tails is displayed. Period.

> I think that it's only the limits of individual
> perception that for both (group association
> and group division) defines how much separation
> exists between, at least in A.I., parallel
> universes.

You can't prove the universe has a parallel, other than within your
imagination.

Eric

American

Jun 24, 2009, 11:10:49 AM6/24/09
> Eric- Hide quoted text -

> Simple man's ways are made to become upset
> conditionally by advanced A.I.

: The answer is not that complex.

Right, except remember I said "conditionally".

The non-complex human has a tendency to
completely "smooth over" anything that might
upset his very concrete version of perception,
and in this case I have made the particular
exception that the random distribution of
gaussian noise consisting of an A.I. flipped coin
that lands edgewise, just so that it can become
identified as the kind of "noise" in which a
human memory program was installed.

I'm not being harsh or cold by doing this,
just recognizing that this distinction has to
permeate the conscious mind when programming
the type of noise that the system (A.I./human
interface) responds to, and doing this when
filtering out some of the 50/50 noise that might
actually contaminate through conscious intentional
imprintation, the hypertranslating occupant's pre-
sympathetic nervous system, as well as the
blood/plasma interface.

A guy named Ramanujan discovered that
Bernoulli numbers were strangely tied in with
the analysis of gaussian noise in its use of the
transcendental constant "e", and that the
coefficients of the infinite series in "e" happened
to represent these numbers[1].

These numbers also represent the physical
properties of e.g. metals such as melting point,
specific gravity, etc., that have a commonly
reducible denominator.

Thus by introducing a particular type of uniform
gaussian noise into a system that utilizes a
probability density function, there are specific
filters that can be designed to screen out certain
types of noise from becoming "background",
but these filters, I believe, must also coincide
with the use of a certain type of memory being
"adjusted" in how the noise measuring instrument
becomes applied to the system.

As I said earlier, the probability amplitude of the

wave-based distributions must include the
measuring device in the quantum system, and
if following the rules for pure quantum process,
can NOT explicitly include any reduction of the

kind supposed to occur in observations, except
that the act of observation itself has become a
trivially adjusted and humanly programmed, A.I.
driven concept, and acts as the accessory for
driving the FTL economy.

Since it's our planetary system's (high-metallicity
sun) Schumann wavelength that acts to center our
very geodymically-sensitive perception through
the six senses, humans must become retrained
(i.e. A.I. screened) to perceive differently if we
are to become the progenitors of our own species,
with minimal differences of course, both regionally
and throughout the known universe.

> If an A.I. were to become pre-programmed to flip
> the coin so that it landed edgewise, a deltronic
> situation would develop.

: Delving in mental gymnastics doesn't make
: you smart.

Not my "deltrons" - these things have actually
been researched by others - William A. Tiller, a
distinguished scientist, has referred these
"consciousness units" as *deltrons*, enough of which
affect our local space of U1 gauge symmetry.

The U1 gauge symmetry consists of Abelian math,
and so by understanding the Abelian gauge theory
first, one can progress to the *non-Abelian
gauge theory[2].

> If ALL of the human participants memories were
> preprogrammed, NOT knowing in advance that
> a rule was made for the coin to lie flat (in
> order for it to be observed) so that the coin
> lands on its edge, where both sides are viewed
> from either side edgewise, making either both
> sides invisible (when the coin is perfectly
> edgewise), or only one side of the coin being
> observed at a time (when the coin is always
> viewed at an angle that is skewed from being
> perfectly edgewise) - THIS represents the
> fringe event that connects the two universes.

: But all coins have obverses and reverses and
: human beings accept them as'heads' and 'tails',
: respectively. And when those coins are flipped
: they land on either heads or tails, or are
: reflipped until a heads or a tails is displayed.

: Period.

Congratulations. One can now remain inside the
concrete statue I call "semantic dyslexia" because
one has completely trusted the earth-bound variety
of programmed noise content by using the instincts
of others, that have become similarly programmed
to repeat this mantra.

Welcome to the world of disinformation technology.

Earthlings do this in their most singular form of
symbolic communication (let's start with mother,
father, family, friends, teachers, etc.) who have taught
them over time, their completely programmed version
of what pure chance must become represented by,
in terms of a simple coin flip.

I completely disagree that the coin flip is a valid,
50/50 universally filtered representation of random
wave/particle fluctuation within a 2, 3, or 4 dimensional
"timeline", especially if it is within this same timeline,
we're talking fluctuations of gaussian noise content that
could make 26-dimensional string theory look like

CHILI DOGS RATHER THAN THE EAR HAIR
that already emanates from the sides of most of
the third world's heads.

And our nation is fast becoming one of these.

> I think that it's only the limits of individual
> perception that for both (group association
> and group division) defines how much separation
> exists between, at least in A.I., parallel
> universes.

: You can't prove the universe has a parallel,
: other than within your imagination.

And every human's memory is a very large
part of everyone's imagination, not just for the
cronys that relentlessly force their flatulations
on every ignoramous willing to bow in obescence
to the inside-the-beltway imbeciles extraordinaire.

I hope you are not one of these.

It's time to restore common sense[3] w.r.t. free
trade & enterprise & engineering tinkersmanship,
and stop the tyrants from sapping the national
spirit of inventiveness - especially when it comes
to extraterrestrial resource development.

: Eric

American

[1]

"He (Ramanujan) found alternative ways of calculating
B_n based on earlier Bernoulli numbers."

- The Man Who Knew Infinity, A Life of the Genius
Ramanujan, Robert Kangjel, Washington Square
Press, (c) 1991, p. 91

[2]

The *U1 gauge symmetry* consists of Abelian math,
and so by understanding the Abelian gauge theory
first, one can progress to the *non-Abelian
gauge theory.

The non-Abelian gauge theory is a result of non-
commutative properties of crystal group symmetry
math, meaning that although the group follows four
characteristic properties, with the components of
orbital angular momentum Lx, Ly, and Lz as
component operators, they do not commute with
each other and are therefore non-Abelian in a
gauge transformation. Without digressing into
the nature of these four properties, let it be known
that they consist of operators that obey the properties
of a mathematical group [ B, C, T, A, G, J ].

A point group on the order of 120 means that the
mathematical group [ B, C, T, A, G, J ] has formed
different arrangements of 120 operators within its
subgrouping. The order of any subgroup must
be an integral divisor of the order of the main group.

For example, a group of order 12 can have subgroups
of order 12/2, 12/3, 12/4, and 12/6. Note that there
need not be such subgroups for all groups of
order 12. Using similarity transformation, it can be
shown that orthorhombics, and icosahedrons are
special point groups that can also be treated as a
variety of quaternic, since they are divisible by
four in a myriad of ways. Icosahedral crystal
symmetry requires that acrystal be plane polarized
for each orthorhombic symmetry, because the gauge
transformation can be designed to "screen out" the
*color magnetic field* using the non-Abelian gauge
theory of quantum chromodynamics!

Hence, the specific high amplitude laser pulsing in
the micro-femto-second ranges using a positronium
probe beam causes decompression of the atomic
gauge field along the axis of the probe beam,
which can then be utilized as a mechanism for
propulsion in deep space, of course!

Lesser velocities could probably be realized by
detuning the probe beam a bit.

[3]

Incidentally, Common Sense is a book written by
Glen Beck that has become an all time bestseller
these past few weeks, despite the massive smear
campaign being perpetuated by the now state-run
media complex.

The state-run media complex continues to dumb-down
the potential of technological traction with the same
opportunity that thousands of attorneys now have to
draconize legislation, so as to parcel their own piece
of the rip-off from taxpaying public, with the now
nationalized banks at the helm to help perpetuate
this madness[4].

Our ancestors that helped build this nation, like
Henry Ford and the like, should be turning over in
their graves.

[4]

BEWARE!!

The Congress washes its hands in front of the
nation this week with CAP AND TRADE LEGISLATION,
while it and the Senate will vote on CARD CHECK
THIS FRIDAY 06/26/09.

Contact your representative to stop this
madness today!

John Jones

Jun 24, 2009, 2:38:09 PM6/24/09

I meant that an 'obverse' of an object isn't a property of the object. I
don't know where geomagnetism comes into it.

John Jones

Jun 24, 2009, 2:38:48 PM6/24/09

Yes, to be a coin. But to be an object it doesn't.

John Jones

Jun 24, 2009, 2:41:23 PM6/24/09
American wrote:
> On Jun 22, 4:08 pm, Eric Chomko <pne.cho...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>> I would argue that there isn't.
>> To be a coin, it must have an obverse and a reverse.
>
> Simple man's ways are made to become upset
> conditionally by advanced A.I.
>
> If an A.I. were to become pre-programmed to flip
> the coin so that it landed edgewise, a deltronic
> situation would develop.

There is NO guarantee or necessity that an ifinite or large AI would
submit to the idea that this object is a coin.

John Stafford

Jun 24, 2009, 2:58:11 PM6/24/09
American wrote:

>>> To be a coin, it must have an obverse and a reverse.
>>
> Simple man's ways are made to become upset
> conditionally by advanced A.I.
>
> If an A.I. were to become pre-programmed to flip
> the coin so that it landed edgewise, a deltronic
> situation would develop.

What in heaven's name does deltronic mean?

American

Jun 25, 2009, 12:18:03 PM6/25/09
> What in heaven's name does deltronic mean?- Hide quoted text -

Levels of Borg Nesting are an Oppositely, Downward-
Directed Lowerarchy Hyperon MIRROR of Upwardly-
Directed Hypertranslating FTL Occupants in the
Vacuum Lattice Structure

............./\
............/..\
.........../.U.\
........../......\
........./\....../\
......../..\.D./..\
......./.U.\../.U.\
....../......\/......\
...../\....../\....../\
..../..\.D./..\.D/..\
.../.U.\../.U.\../U.\

../......\/......\/.....\

........Figure 1

In a Borg universe, the reverse of the above
diagram acts as the reflected "front" for the
k-colors - but only 3 "U" colors (Fig. 2) are
REFLECTIONS of their previously empty "D"
counterparts (Fig. 1), because THEIR NATURE
ABHORS THESE KINDS OF VACUUM LATTICE
STRUCTURES[1], and so the BORG ABSORB 1/2
from their side-by-side counterpart (Fig. 1) U's,
and then try to CHEAT THE END TIME ORACLE
by using unsuspecting HUMANS AS FUEL FOR
TIME by BUYING THEM OFF and in "downwardly
directing" their own miniaturizations of
anti-ascendant k-colors:
______________
..\....../\....../\...../
...\.D./..\.D/..\D./
....\../.U.\../.U.\./
.....\/......\/......\/
......\....../\....../
.......\.D./..\.D/
........\../.U.\../
.........\/......\/
..........\....../
...........\.D./
............\../
.............\/

.........Figure 2

Examples of Borg Absorption Techniques
for the Purpose of Buying Off Unsuspecting Humans

A "Subliminal Threat Device" that is worn by a
Level I Manipulator/Decimator, and is a Level I
device that is programmed to attack the basic
need for breath or air causing:

1. Asphyxiation
a) stuporizer
b) morbidizer
c) lethargicizer
d) insensibilitizer
e) comatoser
f) syntoper
g) stupefizer

Under the order to threaten the individual at the
conscious level, so that full control can become
implemented, asphyxiation may progress by
forcing the willing accomplice into a mental
stupor, causing numbness, torpor, lassitude,
indifference, dullness, and phlem.

Morbidization using ghoulish, macabre, or
grotesque methods to offend and malign the
intentional imprint on the recipient's life-force
are applied to underqualify the life-force into
submission.

Lackadaisical, apathetic, and indifference to
rhetoric are applied to desensitize the recipient.

Detachment, indifference, and luke-warm
suggestions are offered as a carrot to keep
the recipient mildly interested, which may
become greatly amplified by the recipient's
wishful thinking.

Opposing the slow-witted wishful thought of
the recipient, a slight quiescent period or
"comatose" (Borg recharge) is given to make
the recipient believe that he has struck upon
something beneficent.

The syntoper will mimic the seemingly beneficent
behavior of the recipient to qualify the recipient's
trust in the BORG system of "beneficence".

The stupefizer will then apply a shock by insulting
the recipient with come-down astonishment, and
then apply electrical shock to paralyze and
subdue the recipient for further mind control.

Another "Subliminal Threat Device" that is worn
by a Level I Manipulator/Decimator is also a
Level I device that is programmed to attack the basic
need for nourishment or food causing:

2. Starvation
a) restrainer
b) restricter
c) denier
d) tantalizer
e) contradictor
f) suspicionizer
g) misgiver

The restrainer will delay, impede and/or inhibit the
recipient's need for a food supply through bondage
to under-consumption, fast-foods, expensive food
preparation techniques, urban setting, and/or
bondage through medicinal compromise.

The restricter will try to restrict access by flooding
the supply chain with additional outlets; through
modifications, laws, environmental "conditions",
health standard exclusions, and narrowly defined
inspection techniques.

The denier will block all attempts to eliminate
unhealthy or unneeded foods from the supply
chain, enforce code standards by shutting down
manufacturer and supplier locations, and unloading
shelves with basic foods that need to be rationed.

The tantalizer will provide focus group spin and
media awareness of large areas of food preparation,
complete with state-of-the-art kitchen appliances,
cookware, utensils, and the best "seasonings",
but all of these things will be based upon
appearance only.

The contradictor will pretend to offer a replacement
food source for a basic one, e.g. flavored rice
milk in lieu of pasturized, crushed and seasoned
corn flake bars in lieu of granola, squirrel tenders
instead of chicken, etc.

The suspicionizer will attempt to create suspicion
of anyone with normal eating habits by infecting
them with a biochemical imbalance, and then using
this person as an example to the rest of the initiates.

The misgiver then subdues the initiate by offering
him a free treat containing a deadly poison that
will become electrically activated if the initiate
decides to resist.

American

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to
do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."

- George S. Patton

[1]

The "U" sections of Figure 2 represent the reflected
counterparts of the "D" sections in Figure 1. These
sections represent the bosonic exchange mechanism
of hyperons that form the framework for the vacuum
lattice structure.

In this framework, there are 3 quarks which comprise
the baryons, with the baryonic sigma hyperon the
3-quark part (Figure 1, three individual "D" parts acting
in unison) that must combine with a positive mass
tachyon, or e-neutrino, or tardyon, to form a proton.

The proton decay results in a heavier sigma hyperon
that has combined with a negative mass tachyon,
which is the supersymmetrical cosmic counterpart
of the tardyon.

What is concealed in this kind of baryonic matter
(that includes the zero-point energy "wind" of the
sigma hyperons) is that they are also able to generate
cosmic background orgone radiation during the
asymmetric creation of cosmological electrons in
ormus, combined with the somatids, forming a
change in response (genetically programmed) to
thought and other influences.

Positive thoughts amplify microscopic light bodies.
Negative thoughts are the absorbers that temporily
"shadow" or "absorb" the light bodies. The frequency
for these "resonant" oscillations come from photonic
pulses that resonate with somatid energy levels.

The resonate frequencies are able to imprint through
m-state transmission the healthy cellular antennae
signals of parallel-programmed somatids. However,
they lose their zero-time reference as well as the
internal symmetry of the pristine, naturally
programmed state of 'living water' containing them,
when the unharmonious, self similarity disappears
during arbitrary RF noise amplification, causing
reverse-somatid spinor wave signature, or inter-
ference patterns of phase conjugated
anti-somatid.

The anti-somatids are the result of intentionally
imprinting a sympathetic response in either the
nervous system or at the blood cell/plasma interface.

This is what the BORG are ultimately up to:

Stimulus package III (Cap-&-Trade), Card-Check,
and reformed health care are economic and free-
market killers of the capitalist civilization's lifeblood.

It is up to the righteous individuals on this planet
who are the creators and protectors of the life-
force with its light bodies, to BLIND them and then
BIND these forces of darkness, and then send them
to where YHWH would like them to go, without
living water, and particularly when they become a
threat to our survival as a species of God-men.

Eric Chomko

Jun 25, 2009, 3:56:09 PM6/25/09
> > Simple man's ways are made to become upset
> > conditionally by advanced A.I.
>
> : The answer is not that complex.
>
> Right, except remember I said "conditionally".
>
> The non-complex human has a tendency to
> completely "smooth over" anything that might
> upset his very concrete version of perception,
> and in this case I have made the particular
> exception that the random distribution of
> gaussian noise consisting of an A.I. flipped coin
> that lands edgewise, just so that it can become
> identified as the kind of "noise" in which a
> human memory program was installed.

I coin flip where a coin lands on its edge is not a binary event.
A coin flip IS a binary even by its definition.

> I'm not being harsh or cold by doing this,
> just recognizing that this distinction has to
> permeate the conscious mind when programming
> the type of noise that the system (A.I./human
> interface) responds to, and doing this when
> filtering out some of the 50/50 noise that might
> actually contaminate through conscious intentional
> imprintation, the hypertranslating occupant's pre-
> sympathetic nervous system, as well as the
> blood/plasma interface.
>
> A guy named Ramanujan discovered that
> Bernoulli numbers were strangely tied in with
> the analysis of gaussian noise in its use of the
> transcendental constant "e", and that the
> coefficients of the infinite series in "e" happened
> to represent these numbers[1].

I thought "e" was a growth value based upon base of the
natural logarithms.

Your mantra is no different than mine except you like using
complex words juxtapositioned in such a manner to achieve
esoteric plateaus that you haven't reached before. One wonders
if there is a tolerance for such an addictional substance. Not your's,
but mine!

> Welcome to the world of disinformation technology.

Yes, I see that you are very good at it. Confession is good for the
soul.

> Earthlings do this in their most singular form of
> symbolic communication (let's start with mother,
> father, family, friends, teachers, etc.) who have taught
> them over time, their completely programmed version
> of what pure chance must become represented by,
> in terms of a simple coin flip.

So, you admit that you are an Earthling, at least?

> I completely disagree that the coin flip is a valid,
> 50/50 universally filtered representation of random
> wave/particle fluctuation within a 2, 3, or 4 dimensional
> "timeline", especially if it is within this same timeline,
> we're talking fluctuations of gaussian noise content that
> could make 26-dimensional string theory look like

But a coin flip is just a coin flip.

> CHILI DOGS RATHER THAN THE EAR HAIR
> that already emanates from the sides of most of
> the third world's heads.
>
> And our nation is fast becoming one of these.

And mental gymnastics is going to change that?

> > I think that it's only the limits of individual
> > perception that for both (group association
> > and group division) defines how much separation
> > exists between, at least in A.I., parallel
> > universes.
>
> : You can't prove the universe has a parallel,
> : other than within your imagination.
>
> And every human's memory is a very large
> part of everyone's imagination, not just for the
> cronys that relentlessly force their flatulations
> on every ignoramous willing to bow in obescence
> to the inside-the-beltway imbeciles extraordinaire.
>
> I hope you are not one of these.

I'm moving from inside the beltway to outside the beltway
as we speak! (College Park to Greenbelt)

> It's time to restore common sense[3] w.r.t. free
> trade & enterprise & engineering tinkersmanship,
> and stop the tyrants from sapping the national
> spirit of inventiveness - especially when it comes
> to extraterrestrial resource development.

What exactly is "extraterrestrial resource development"?

Pat Flannery

Jun 27, 2009, 2:02:55 AM6/27/09

John Jones wrote:

> There is NO guarantee or necessity that an ifinite or large AI would
> submit to the idea that this object is a coin.

Yes, but is it a _perfect_ coin? ;-)

Plato

Pat Flannery

Jun 27, 2009, 2:18:14 AM6/27/09

John Stafford wrote:

> What in heaven's name does deltronic mean?

I think it was a girl group in the 1950s.
What he is really aiming at is that besides coming down heads or tails,
the coin can come down balanced on its edge.
It's not at all likely it would do that, but it could theoretically do it.
If you ever see one do that you kill the person who tossed it, as that's
the Buddha, and you are supposed to kill him on sight.
Shiva has a contract out on him, and there's a reward offered.
Remember the old Hindu poem:
"Throw a nickel on the grass.
Lands on-edge, snuff Buddha's ass."

Pat