(rev 3.1) DESTROYING Reason and Science: The Richard Dawkins Foundation "for Reason and Science" and The Skeptic Society (skeptic.com) as an example - {HRI note 20120127-V3.1}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jan 30, 2012, 7:51:51 AM1/30/12
DESTROYING Reason and Science: The Richard Dawkins Foundation "for
Reason and Science" and The Skeptic Society (skeptic.com) as an
example

{HRI note 20120127-V3.1}

(Version 3.1
on 30 Jan 2012)

(suits foreign
language readers)

'

The Richard Dawkins Foundation is DESTROYING Reason and Science, and,
like The Skeptic Society (skeptic.com), is thus a Criminal Group.

As the Sociopaths will deny and reverse anything, I then do
have actually to explain (as I did now since Version 3.0) that,

what is meant, in the example that follows below, with:

the BELIEF, that "people have no legs" - as an allegory or
metaphor.

'

The "scientific and reasonable" belief of THOSE Sociopaths,
is meant, (of those)

who forcefully DEMAND of you "scientifically" and "by
staying within the bounds of reason,"

to adhere to, and to spread - that, what to normal people
is very bizarre, namely - the BELIEF, that

"Life does not exist."

'

That is however - in all its forms and guises - the very typical
demand of any Sociopath,

a demand that - to succeed - he has very intelligently to
graft onto the mind of people and into the culture,

as it is attempted also by the mentioned Foundation and Society
of "skeptics"

- which is their disguise, 'being a skeptic' -

"skeptics" in order to get their actual intention

- 'TO DENY LIFE and people to exist, as life is, and as
people are' -

executed (carried out).

'

So they do demand compliance with a bizarre and utterly
irrational, wholly ANTI-scientific BELIEF,

that many Sociopaths want to establish (starting, if you
like, with Benjamin Franklin and Lavoisier in the Paris
Academy of Sciences - when they, as "expert-witnesses"
testified, to the French government, that):

"Life Energy does not exist."

(Which in allegory or metaphor, becomes: "People have
mo legs.")

'

How Insane can you get? Well, Sociopaths (more accurately called
Criminal Minds - these) do want to have everything seen and felt
and "known" IN REVERSE

(also by themselves, hypnotizing themselves into seeing
and feeling and "knowing" things IN REVERSE).

I never told you that, but there is a first time for everything.
{humor}

'

With the above introduction (given since Version 3.0), the
following example, to the interested and intelligent reader,
is now right from the start obvious (in its metaphor):

'

'

The example:

A Sociopath can of course adhere to the bizarre BELIEF, that

"people have no legs,"

and he may want to convince people of that,

because he - quite rightly - does not like people to walk all
over him.

(Which, by the way, is a sort of mantra of
criminals - to justify and to motivate
themselves with: "They do not like people to
walk over them."

They ARE however completely "walked over" and
dominated ENERGETICALLY, all the time

- but "science" tells them, that "Life Energy
does not exist." ("People have no legs.")

Most criminals will likely calm down when you
get them to study the fact, that THEY ARE -
like anyone else is too - ATTACKED ALL THE
TIME with Hate ENERGY, with Ugliness ENERGY,
with Unawareness Energy, with Drug Emergy,
etc., etc. BY Criminal Minds, BY Sociopaths.
[DPFI] )

(see under References,
below, for abbreviations
- like [DPFI])

'

Their purpose is not merely to make you BELIEVE, that 'you can
not deal with them, with Sociopaths,' [UFPP]

"because you have no legs to kick him off of you,"

meaning: "You have no Life Energy to recognize a
Sociopath with, and you have no Life Energy to push
his attacks away from you,"

"because Life Energy does not exist," or in our
example, metaphorically speaking,

"because people have no legs."

That bizarre belief serves the Sociopaths or Criminal Minds in
another way ALSO, namely,

to maintain FOR THEMSELVES the Criminal Freedom (without being
caught or punished) to

"kick people in the head" (by means of Harmful Life Energy
to kick people in their head and other body parts):

Sociopaths freely "kicking people," without that you
and I or other normal people, are able to understand
what is done to them,

what is inflicted and how it is inflicted and
by whom it is inflicted - on and into their
body and soul - [DPFI]

...much less, to know how to repair the damage
inflicted. [HOB] [MDFS]

And instead, we become sick, and our body and mind
deteriorate under the constant onslaught, more and
more as we grow older.

'

People, their victims (including you and I) have been
taught in school and are convinced by the "science"
and the "reasoning" of Sociopaths, that (allegorically
speaking):

"People have no legs."

(A metaphor for "Life Energy does not exist"

- and then, which "logically" follows,

"nobody can have hit another with Harmful
Life Energy:"

"Only sticks and stones, will hurt your bones.")

'

So, when a Sociopath (a Criminal Mind) kicks people,
(kicks you and me, or another) (with Harmful Life Energy),

then the victim (you and I) "must reason" as follows,
according to the Sociopaths or Criminal Minds,

and that "reasoning," we must BELIEVE to be
"scientific:"

"It is not possible, that someone kicks me in the head"
(because "Life Energy does not exist"):

"It must be 'something ELSE... something bad I ate'..."

'

Or, complying - as we still do - with the famous
ancient Greek Criminal Mind Hippocrates,

the founder, if you like, of the "Guild to
Protect the Income Licensing of Medical
Doctors" or "GP.IL.MD" if, again, you want
to be brief with them [HOB]),

Medical Doctor Hippocrates, who advises you in his
ancient Greek textbooks,*(n) to tell yourself

"The cold wind, is what made me sick." [MDFS]

And we still comply with that, today.

'

You may remember, that Sociopaths have no conscience
- it is then indeed so, that these will inflict
anything that they can get away with, on anyone.
[MDSS]

To illustrate this:

Sociopaths were allowed to create and
govern dictatorships during World War
Two, and their atrocities are among the
most widely known.

The consequence is, that "Internal
Affairs" as a political phrase to
block investigation of crimes by any
government onto its own citizens,
will be abolished. *(n)(n)(n)

They have no moral regards whatsoever. Begging them
to stop, or 'showing them what they do to others,'
does not make them stop. They could not care less.

Back to our example:

'

When it is presented by the Sociopath to the more reasonable
part of the society, that "people have no legs,"

then REASON - the scientifically trained mind of REASON,
certainly - will reject that bizarre BELIEF,

even when it is presented, argued and defended by the
Richard Dawkins Foundation "for Reason and Science,"
or by its annex, The Skeptic Society,

even when Sociopaths or Criminal Minds present such - clearly
evil-intended - BELIEF as if it is "real science," and "reason."

'

'

Indeed, for them to have any audience at all, they do have to ATTACH
to their activity and to their intentions,

the very noble adjectives and honorable description of purpose, that
are precisely the OPPOSITE

of what they DO want to, and indeed are very busy, to achieve.

'

We know that of Criminal Minds, and of organizations of any
such kind that are actually Criminal in their real intention:

They claim their activity and their intention to be the
very OPPOSITE, of what they in fact accomplish.

The easiest way to detect them, I find always, is to look for

WHAT THEY DON'T DO,

what they DON'T so, that would however be very much
along their STATED purpose and the CLAIMED goal of
their activities.

Most annoying examples lie in the field of
medicine, in environment, in peace, and in
basic standards of living.

What progress are they "dutifully" NOT FINANCING, or otherwise
ignoring, or hiding, or even ridiculing? [SFTF]

Which Sociopaths (Criminal Minds) are carefully put in place or
nurtured by them, and which Sociopaths are kept undetected, by
them?

Etc..

'

'

Here, it's a whole CLASS of Sociopaths,

DEVOTED TO DESTROYING SCIENCE AND REASON.

Which is, why I write about it. I'd rather you write
about it, so that I can go and do more enjoyable
things than constantly baby-sitting you (you, meaning
journalists primarily). [IJC]

'

LOGICALLY adding facts together, it can be concluded, that their
pretense of "Science and Reason," is entirely based on (their)

HATE OF LIFE AND HATE OF PEOPLE

(which includes their Hate of themselves)

already described well, in as simple a piece of writing as

'On sociopaths who want to feel themselves and each other as
"fighting for truth and freedom" ' [SFTF]

Are Sociopaths people? They better answer that themselves,
by 'coming out of the closet.' [SFTF] [RCM]

'

'

'

You can't have science - nor reason - that is based on Hate:

Such "Science" and such "Reason" does INTENTIONALLY
omit the basic and most vital facts, that are of course required
and that are - of course -

NECESSARY for reason and science,

to enhance life and aid people.

This is demonstrated in the 'Trinity Of Science.' [TOS]

'

'

Actual science and actual reason in order to include all of the most
basic and the most vitally required data and observations,

which (NOT in the viewpoint and sense of Sociopaths, including
Sociopaths who are famous "scientists," though, but for
normal people)

it HAS to include, to be called science, and reason,

cannot be based on Hate, and thus

(though Darwin*(1) vehemently opposed it, and Sociopaths
generally HATE this to be true, nevertheless)

Reason and Science HAS TO BE BASED IN LOVE. [TOS]

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came