Questions about the Holocaust

an...@uni.edu

Dec 1, 2006, 11:37:39 AM12/1/06
Dear Sir and Madam:

I am a student at the University of Northern Iowa, and I am very
interested in Holocaust denial. I am writing a journalistic report
about this topic. I would appreciate it if you could provide your
insights about this topic answering the following questions. Please
note that by providing me your insights, your responses remain
confidential and your identity remains anonymous. Please send your
6, 2006. If you have any questions about this inquiry, please feel
free to contact my instructor Dr. Sarina Chen at sarin...@uni.edu,
TEL: 310-273-6021. Thank you.

1. What evidence do you have to prove the holocaust didn't happen?
2. Has a person of Jewish faith ever offended you?
3. What is your religion?
4. Are you parents that same religion?
5. Do you know any Jewish people?

Sincerely,
A. Terel
Dept. of Communication Studies
University of Northern Iowa

Sorcerer

Dec 1, 2006, 12:54:46 PM12/1/06

<an...@uni.edu> wrote in message news:1164991059....@f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

| Dear Sir and Madam:
|
| I am a student at the University of Northern Iowa, and I am very
| interested in Holocaust denial. I am writing a journalistic report
| about this topic. I would appreciate it if you could provide your
| insights about this topic answering the following questions. Please
| note that by providing me your insights, your responses remain
| confidential and your identity remains anonymous. Please send your
| 6, 2006. If you have any questions about this inquiry, please feel
| free to contact my instructor Dr. Sarina Chen at sarin...@uni.edu,
| TEL: 310-273-6021. Thank you.
|

| 1. What evidence do you have to prove the holocaust didn't happen?

Zero.
What evidence do you have that bright green flying elephants exist?

| 2. Has a person of Jewish faith ever offended you?

Yes.
So do rotten eggs, hypocritical niggas calling each other "nigga"
and shitheads.

| 3. What is your religion?

None. What size shoes do you wear?

| 4. Are you parents that same religion?

No. What is the capital of Siam?

| 5. Do you know any Jewish people?

Yes.
Do you know anyone of the opposite gender with a half a brain?
If so, marry and share one between you.

--. .- -... -. .. .-- @.-----.DOT.-- Helmut Wabnig

Dec 1, 2006, 3:44:24 PM12/1/06
On 1 Dec 2006 08:37:39 -0800, an...@uni.edu wrote:

>Dear Sir and Madam:
>
>I am a student at the University of Northern Iowa, and I am very
>interested in Holocaust denial. I am writing a journalistic report
>about this topic. I would appreciate it if you could provide your
>insights about this topic answering the following questions. Please
>note that by providing me your insights, your responses remain
>confidential and your identity remains anonymous. Please send your
>6, 2006. If you have any questions about this inquiry, please feel
>free to contact my instructor Dr. Sarina Chen at sarin...@uni.edu,
>TEL: 310-273-6021. Thank you.
>

>1. What evidence do you have to prove the holocaust didn't happen?

None

>2. Has a person of Jewish faith ever offended you?

Hmm. No, they were all gentiles, "aryan".

>3. What is your religion?

Atheism, ahemm. Thanks God. (And Bernard Shaw)

>4. Are you parents that same religion?

Can you say that in English, please?

>5. Do you know any Jewish people?

Yes, eg. General Milch, a nazi general in Hitler's airforce.
And e.g. Heydrich, who had a Jewish Grandmother, they say.

>Sincerely,
>A. Terel
>Dept. of Communication Studies
>University of Northern Iowa

Sincerely,
w.
--
soc.culture.austria answering service
proposals and complaints to:

hanson

Dec 1, 2006, 9:44:16 PM12/1/06
"Helmut Wabnig" the Urgrossvater from Wabnig, the lands near
Hitler's birthplace in Austria is wabniggering big time in his message

> On 1 Dec 2006 08:37:39 -0800, an...@uni.edu wrote:
>>Dear Sir and Madam:
>>I am a student at the University of Northern Iowa, and I am very
>>interested in Holocaust denial. I am writing a journalistic report
>>about this topic. I would appreciate it if you could provide your
>>insights about this topic answering the following questions. Please
>>note that by providing me your insights, your responses remain
>>confidential and your identity remains anonymous. Please send your
>>6, 2006. If you have any questions about this inquiry, please feel
>>free to contact my instructor Dr. Sarina Chen at sarin...@uni.edu,
>>TEL: 310-273-6021. Thank you.

[Wabniggie to Ann]
>T>1. What evidence do you have to prove the holocaust didn't happen?
W > None
>T>2. Has a person of Jewish faith ever offended you?
W> Hmm. No, they were all gentiles, "aryan".
>T>3. What is your religion?
W> Atheism, ahemm. Thanks God. (And Bernard Shaw)
>T>4. Are you parents that same religion?
W> Can you say that in English, please?
>T>5. Do you know any Jewish people?
W> Yes, eg. General Milch, a nazi general in Hitler's airforce.
W> And e.g. Heydrich, who had a Jewish Grandmother, they say.

[hanson]
ahahaha.... So, **you knew** these two Nazi Generals.....
Wabie, on 5, you either lie thru your dentures or you must
be by now a senile octogenarian with Nationalschuld/guilt
feelings. You may have heard of these 2 guys, but you
having known, having had personal contact with these 2
Nazis...????... Come again, Wabnigger!... ahahaha...
Let's say in order to retain a conscious, detailed memory
of some non-family person in your early youth you need to
have been say at least 10 years old ...when partisans shot
Heydrich in 1942.... So, that makes you out to be born in say
around 1930 with a current age of 77 ... Great Grandpa
Helmut... Urgrossvater Wabnig... ahahahaha... AHAHAHA..
Back then you were 10 -12 years old and these the 2 Nazi
big shots took time out to visit you, during WWII... yeah right!...
ahahaha...AHAHAHAHA... Heil Wabnigger!... ahahahahaha....

Did the Nazis or the Jews teach you to exaggerate and lie
like that, Wabniggie?... Or is your background even more
sinister, with your habit of you constantly fingering people?
Are you now such an exaggerated Jew lover because of
YOUR GUILT because in your tender youth you, Helmut,
did finger Jews to the SD/SS when the Nazis came looking
for them after the "Anschluss"? -- Helmut does this echo still
ring in your ears: "Herr Offizier, die Juden wohnen dort drüben
im dritten Stock oben. Heil Hitler"... That is the echo that still
haunts you and make you so guilty and twisted... ahahahaha...
The ghosts of yore are getting you, Wabnig!.... AHAHAHAHA

>>Sincerely,
>>A. Terel
>>Dept. of Communication Studies
>>University of Northern Iowa
>
> Sincerely,
> w.
> --
> soc.culture.austria answering service
> proposals and complaints to:
> sal...@nacl.at

[hanson]
Ann, Sarina, you must see what Helmut's total picture & mentation
is. Check also the ref in there where he posted WHY he posted it:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/d29c4e7587b1f592

Of course the holocaust has happened. There were a lot of holocausts.
The Jewish one with its alleged 6 million victims is only 3% of the global
holocaust casualties which happened during the 20th century where
some 200 million civilians were murdered in genocides world wide.
Of course there were/are exaggerations. Look in here how they occurred:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/42dc3fffa5b8a461

Epilog:
Mankind is a vast herd of swine... and you are a member thereof.
ahahaha... ahahanson

Sorcerer

Dec 1, 2006, 10:40:21 PM12/1/06

"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote in message news:4M5ch.280$kz1.219@trnddc07...

2. Has a person of Shinto faith ever offended you?

3. What is your religion?

4. Are you[r] parents that same religion?

5. Do you know any Japanese people?

http://skeptically.org/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/hiroshima-bomb.jpg

1. What evidence do you have to prove the holocaust didn't happen?

2. Has a person of Cherokee faith ever offended you?

3. What is your religion?

4. Are you[r] parents that same religion?

5. Do you know any Chocktaw people?

http://ngeorgia.com/history/nghisttt.html

Genocidal maniac:
http://tinyurl.com/y6tdy6
He was also a merchant, land speculator, slave trader, military governor of Florida (1821), commander of the American forces at the Battle of New Orleans (1815), a co-founder of the Democratic Party, and the eponym of the era of Jacksonian democracy.

In 1831 the Supreme Court of the United States, in a decision rendered by Justice, John Marshall, declared the forced removal of the entire Cherokee Nation from their ancestral homes in the South Eastern United States to be illegal, unconstitutional and against treaties made. President Andrew Jackson, having the executive responsibility for enforcement of the laws had this to say:

"John Marshall has made his decision; let him enforce it now if he can."

"The way, the only way, to stop this evil is for the red man
to unite in claiming a common and equal right in the land,
as it was first, and should be now, for it was never divided.
We gave them forest-clad mountains and valleys full of game,
and in return what did they give our warriors and our women?
Rum, trinkets, and a grave.

Brothers -- My people wish for peace; the red men all wish
for peace; but where the white people are, there is no peace for them,
except it be on the bosom of our mother. Where today are the Pequot?

Where today are the Narrangansett, the Mohican, the Pakanoket,
and many other once powerful tribes of our people?

They have vanished before the avarice and the oppression of the White Man,
as snow before a summer sun."

-- Tecumseh

Hypocrite: Someone that endorses Jackson on a treasury bill.
i.e. President, Senate and House.

huangx...@yahoo.com

Dec 2, 2006, 1:27:00 AM12/2/06
Your questions are very poorly chosen. Let me give answers to the more
interesting questions regarding denial.

There are many aspects of denial, I will try to illustrate some
observations anecdotally.

1) Intentional malicious denial with the intent to distort truth.
This is the most widely known form of denial, as it is used in various
kinds of hate speech and deliberate propaganda and lies. Most
holocaust deniers are guilty of this because they know that the
Holocaust really happened, but they deny it with the intention of
inflicting cruelty. This form of denial also appears widely in many
other ways in the criminal world. This process has been repeated
against many other kinds of victims.

2) Denial to elude prosecution.
"I did'nt do it."

3) Denial of goods, services, or acknowledgement as a form of passive
aggression.
The Nazis denied their victims access to the market, use of currency,
denied their privacy, denied them of any freedoms, denied them of
justice, denied them food, and ultimately denied them of their lives.

4) Denial as a result of profound or incredulous disbelief.
Many people might look at something so horrific as the Holocaust and
they are left in a state of disbelief because the crimes are so utterly
incomprehensible, very much like the Grand Canyon of hate. It is more
than the mind can process. This form of denial should not be confused
with (1), but in real life I think that it sometimes might be.

5) Denial as a form of manufactured reality.
This form of denial is very common today. Many people live in "their
own little world" which is carefully constructed so as to deny the many
problems of the real world. In a sense, these artificial worlds are the
foundations of all politics. Different people have different realities
based on what they accept as being real, false, existent, or
nonexistent. Everybody does this, and so we go through life "in denial"
of other alternate realities. A heroin addict or alcoholic might be in
denial that he even has a problem, preferring a drug induced reality.

6) Pride based denial, or optimistic denial.
This is where you are basically denying things out of goodwill or
optimism. You have all the evidence that your wife is cheating on you
but you keep on denying it because you want the relationship to work
out, etc.

7) Survival based denial.
One denies the presence of imminent dangers because of a fundamental
survival based need, food, water, shelter etc

8) Denial and antidenial as a means of interpreting one's environment.
Nobody has access to complete information about one's environment.
Knowledge is always incomplete. In seeking to understand one's world it
is often neccesary to make educated guesses to fill in the blanks, or
to extend one's understanding by guesswork when facts are not
obtainable from other sources. This is where denial and antidenial are
used to process known facts with the objective of deducing more facts
which might be otherwise unobtainable.

There are many other forms, but I cant think of any at the moment. You
can see that the world as we percieve it is manufactured by our
individual beliefs. We all probably live in denial, and denial can
serve many different functions, some of which are good. Denial is a
very complex thing, and the mind could be modelled entirely based on
what and how we deny, because this explains the artificial worlds which
we create for ourselves. And regardless of what someone might claim,
there is ALWAYS something which a given person will deny which causes
their own perception of the world to be just slightly different than
what it really is.

The PROBLEM is that if one does not understand these different forms of
denial and how they work, one cannot possibly appreciate how all of
these various forms of denial seem to dovetail perfectly with #(1) in
the above list. This is very dangerous because while many forms of
denial may seem perfectly harmless, #(1) is certainly not. So, denial
is a very good thing to understand. It is'nt always based on hate, but
sometimes it is, and it can be very subtle. Understanding these
distinctions can HELP you to avoid being seduced by hatred, not just
with respect to the Holocaust but also a vast assortment of other
things like racism, sexism, classism, etc.

--. .- -... -. .. .-- @.-----.DOT.-- Helmut Wabnig

Dec 2, 2006, 4:23:35 AM12/2/06
On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 02:44:16 GMT, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:

>ahahaha.... So, **you knew** these two Nazi Generals.....

ahahahahaaaa.... brush up your English, hanson,
you retarded Amerikanese babbler.
Maybe Sorcerer will help ya out.

"know" has a variety of meanings,
depending on context and interpretation,
and when I mis-interpret it, I do it on purpose.

But do not hesitate to ask, hanson,
I will always be glad to assist you.
w.

Tom Potter

Dec 2, 2006, 4:32:07 AM12/2/06

<an...@uni.edu> wrote in message
> Dear Sir and Madam:
>
> I am a student at the University of Northern Iowa, and I am very
> interested in Holocaust denial. I am writing a journalistic report
> about this topic. I would appreciate it if you could provide your
> insights about this topic answering the following questions. Please
> note that by providing me your insights, your responses remain
> confidential and your identity remains anonymous. Please send your
> 6, 2006. If you have any questions about this inquiry, please feel
> free to contact my instructor Dr. Sarina Chen at sarin...@uni.edu,
> TEL: 310-273-6021. Thank you.
>

> 1. What evidence do you have to prove the holocaust didn't happen?

Dead on arrival.
It is impossible to prove that something didn't happen.

As can be seen, Jews have used the holocaust
to obtain trillions of dollars from non-Jews.
(German reparations, numerous holocaust scams,
taxpayer supported projects, tax free organizations,
questionable law suits and judgments, etc.)

If the people who profit from the holocaust
want to prove the holocaust,
they should hold an international conference,
open to all people, and encourage input
from both sides of the issue,
rather than attack critics and pressure for laws
that deny a free and open hearing on the subject,
and tax breaks to popularize the idea.

No doubt the Germans killed a lot of Jews
because after the German people thwarted their efforts
to co-op the Spanish government,
as they had the Russian government,

Jews world-wide began to demonize the German people,
and managed to buy enough British and American politicians
to get them to join with Russia in preventing the German people
from taking the fight to the terrorists who were instigating
the Class Wars, and no doubt,
this pissed off the German people.

But German/Jew conflict was not an isolated case.
As can be seen by studying history,
Jews have come into conflict with all of their neighbors through history.
(Mesopotamia, Palestine, Egypt, Palestine, Persia, Rome, Spain,
England, France, Spain again Germany, recently Russia and Palestine again,
and in the process, America.).

The question becomes,
Are most of the peoples in the world flawed
in some way, or is there something about Jews
that brings them into conflict with their neighbors?

Is it Nature? (Genetics)
Or is it nurture? (Religion and culture)

I suggest that the fault lies in the fact
that Jewish children are subjected to
the most intense racial/religious conditioning
of any group on the planet,
and suggest that governments should pass laws
that limit the amount of time that children can
be subjected to racial/religious brainwashing.

--
Tom Potter
http://home.earthlink.net/~tdp/

Sorcerer

Dec 2, 2006, 7:15:41 AM12/2/06

<huangx...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1165040820....@73g2000cwn.googlegroups.com...

| Your questions are very poorly chosen.

Awe, c'mon. They were deliberately chosen to troll physics
newgroups with irrelevance. The bastard has his/her own agenda.

huangx...@yahoo.com

Dec 2, 2006, 8:34:49 AM12/2/06

> The question becomes,
> Are most of the peoples in the world flawed
> in some way, or is there something about Jews
> that brings them into conflict with their neighbors?
>
> Is it Nature? (Genetics)
> Or is it nurture? (Religion and culture)
>
> I suggest that the fault lies in the fact
> that Jewish children are subjected to
> the most intense racial/religious conditioning
> of any group on the planet,
> and suggest that governments should pass laws
> that limit the amount of time that children can
> be subjected to racial/religious brainwashing.

I hope that you dont really believe these things. And that if you do
believe that stuff, my hope is that you will investigate a little
further, and if you find that you are wrong to not be afraid to admit
it.

Denial is a complex and multifaceted process which is used by literally
everyone, as the mind seeks to interpret the physical environment. If
we are not careful, the mind will start to create it's own lies.

I was talking to someone about homelessness and this person was adimate
that the homeless prefer their lot in life. Other people have some very
drastic views toward felons, a "kill them all" based belief system, and
such belief systems are very common in conjuntion with any armed
conflict, or any social paradigm where competing ethnic or racial
groups percieve each other as being unfairly advantaged or
disadvantaged, etc.

I am not a Jew, and so your comments have no offended me on a personal
level. But I would like to empower you with this knowledge of how
denial works, and how we create our own realities. How we "all" live in
denial, or a manufactured reality. And that most truths are unknowable,
and that the only way to posses the truth is to abandon it, to keep an
open mind toward all things, and to embrace the inherent indeterminacy
of physical truths, to use that paradox as a tool to obtain real truth.

Sorcerer

Dec 2, 2006, 8:44:21 AM12/2/06

<huangx...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1165066489....@73g2000cwn.googlegroups.com...

| > The question becomes,
[snip crap]

If you are writing to someone else you should mention who it is
or the rest of us may believe you are writing to yourself. You don't
need a computer or physics newsgroup to do that.

hanson

Dec 2, 2006, 1:03:37 PM12/2/06
So, Wabnigger, the ghosts from you fingering Jews to the Nazis obviously
still haunts you... and all your sucking up to Jews NOW will not cleanse nor
absolve from your dirty deed that you have not even denied, as seen here:
"Helmut Wabnig" <.... --. .- -... -. .. .-- @ .- --- -. DOT .- -> wrote in
message news:fvg2n2dk00e4gr0ba...@4ax.com...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/9d6540b93d4f7a54
>>ahahaha.... So, Wabbie, **you knew** these two Nazi Generals.....

[Wabnigger]

> ahahahahaaaa.... brush up your English, hanson, you retarded
> Amerikanese babbler. Maybe Sorcerer will help ya out.
> "know" has a variety of meanings, depending on context and
> interpretation, and when I mis-interpret it, I do it on purpose. But
> do not hesitate to ask, hanson, I will always be glad to assist you.
> w.

[hanson]
So, Wabnigger, the ghosts from you fingering Jews to the Nazis obviously
still haunts you... and all your sucking up to Jews NOW will not clean nor
absolve from your dirty deed that you have not even denied. Here it is
again to remind you of your abject past and current character, Helmut:

ahahaha.... So, **you knew** these two Nazi Generals.....

hanson

Dec 2, 2006, 1:23:40 PM12/2/06
ahahahaha.... HAHAHAHA... ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA....
Chien, you appear to be a sub-intellectual yin-yang, flip-flop, goodie
2 shoe pontificator, who has offended your best possible friend, Tom
Potter, who too is a goodie-2-shoer ... ahahahaha... and to boot
your sermons hints that you like to get into some little yentas pants
thru your post as ... <huangx...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> [...]
[Tom Potter]

>> The question becomes,
>> Are most of the peoples in the world flawed
>> in some way, or is there something about Jews
>> that brings them into conflict with their neighbors?
>>
>> Is it Nature? (Genetics)
>> Or is it nurture? (Religion and culture)
>>
>> I suggest that the fault lies in the fact
>> that Jewish children are subjected to
>> the most intense racial/religious conditioning
>> of any group on the planet,
>> and suggest that governments should pass laws
>> that limit the amount of time that children can
>> be subjected to racial/religious brainwashing.

[Chien]
> [Potter] I hope that you dont really believe these things. And that if

> you do believe that stuff, my hope is that you will investigate a little
> further, and if you find that you are wrong to not be afraid to admit
> it.
>
> Denial is a complex and multifaceted process which is used by literally
> everyone, as the mind seeks to interpret the physical environment. If
> we are not careful, the mind will start to create it's own lies.
>
> I was talking to someone about homelessness and this person was adimate
> that the homeless prefer their lot in life. Other people have some very
> drastic views toward felons, a "kill them all" based belief system, and
> such belief systems are very common in conjuntion with any armed
> conflict, or any social paradigm where competing ethnic or racial
> groups percieve each other as being unfairly advantaged or
> disadvantaged, etc.
>
> I am not a Jew, and so your comments have no offended me on a personal
> level. But I would like to empower you with this knowledge of how
> denial works, and how we create our own realities. How we "all" live in
> denial, or a manufactured reality. And that most truths are unknowable,
> and that the only way to posses the truth is to abandon it, to keep an
> open mind toward all things, and to embrace the inherent indeterminacy
> of physical truths, to use that paradox as a tool to obtain real truth.

[hanson]
ahahahaha... Condensing Chien's pontifications:

" I would like to empower you with this knowledge
of how denial works: I am not a Jew, but ....."

ahahahaha... Thanks for the laughs Chien, ahahaha... ahahanson

huangx...@yahoo.com

Dec 2, 2006, 7:01:02 PM12/2/06
No discussion of denial would be complete without taking a look at
"affirmation".

While the term "denial" and "denier" are terms which have aquired the
very worst of connotations, the opposite of denying, the act of
affirmation can be every bit as dangerous and damaging as that of
denial.

Someone gets an A+ on his biology midterm and attributes his success to
"good genes". Nobody argues with him. Nobody calls him a racist.

Illegal Mexican immigrants are seen working very hard in the hot sun,
trimming our bushes and cutting our grass. Someone states that "Those
Mexicans sure are hard workers", almost suggesting a genetic link
between the organism and his output. Nobody argues with this. The
belief is widely "affirmed".

In such situations, you have a false belief which is "affirmed" by
people who are reluctant to quash some apparent optimistic viewpoint.
Such innocent sounding statements may in appear to be complimentary,
when in fact they are indeed racist.

Lets not forget that Hitler would have never gotten anywhere without
the "affirmations" of his followers. Hitler said that blond hair and
blue eyes was the master race, and this belief was almost universally
"affirmed".

Pathological affirmations have been present at every abortion of
humanity since the beginning of time. People will agree with the most
idiotic things imagineable. This is because they are not using their
own brains to think independently, they are guessing at the right
answers because they want to fit in and go along with what everybody
else is believing. It takes GUTS to have your own mind, and if you fail
to do so, your head should probably be chopped off because you wasted
the blessing of a perfectly good brain by refusing to use it.

Affirming idiocy - this is what happened in Germany under Hitler. And
it continues to happen everywhere you look. People who have surrendered
control of their own minds to others. Instead of confronting hate and
stupidity, they simply affirm it. This is why we have Satanic
Rock-n-Roll, and Skinhead Music, Gangster Rap, and snuff films.

I think that it would be extremely beneficial to society if liberal
arts colleges would teach offer a course on "denial and affirmation".
Earlier attempts have focused on "critical thinking", which is
certainly useful, but it does'nt really get to the heart of the problem
which keeps popping up everywhere on the planet.

While Holocaust denial is a terrible thing, it is just as stupid to
"affirm" the false beliefs which led to the Holocaust in the first
place.

We need to quit affirming people who say idiotic, cruel and destructive
things. It is not enough to simply avoid denying the Holocaust as if it
were a landmine. Someone who never denies the Holocaust in his life but
goes around affirming all of the other false beliefs associated aith
Aryan philosophy is even worse than a Holocaust denier, and will never
be rebuked for it.

Affirmation can be just as dangerous as denial.

Man-Law.

Tom Potter

Dec 3, 2006, 12:21:50 AM12/3/06

<huangx...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

It is interesting to see that <huangx...@yahoo.com>
is in "denial" about the fact that Jews have come
into conflict with all of their neighbors throughout history,

and that they were central to the Class Wars of the 1900's,
and are central to the Religious Wars of the 2000's.

As is well known,
when a person is in "denial"
and refuses to face the facts,
it is impossible to find a solution to a problem.

"Denial is a complex and multifaceted process which is used by literally
everyone, as the mind seeks to interpret the physical environment.
If we are not careful, the mind will start to create it's own lies"

like:

"Everyone in the world is at fault except Jews."
"Everyone hates me because I'm a Jew."
"The GPS system and most progress is a function of Einstein's genius."
"If I eat pork, I'll go down to Gehinnom and stay there."
"Moses parted the Red Sea."
"Moses talked to God."
"God gave the Middle East to the Jews."
"Palestinians, Muslims (And Goyim) are less than human."

As <huangx...@yahoo.com> suggests
many people "live in denial, or a manufactured reality."

I suggest that the time has come to examine the fcats,
and face up to reality.

Tom Potter

Dec 3, 2006, 12:59:18 AM12/3/06

It is interesting to see that <huangxienc...@yahoo.com>

[...]

As <huangxienc...@yahoo.com> suggests
many people "live in denial, or a manufactured reality",
and as can be seen, people in denial con people and themselves
with phrases and words like:
Hitler, Holocaust denial, blond hair, blue eyes, master race,
racist, "people who say idiotic, cruel and destructive things",
Aryan philosophy, etc.

I suggest that the time has come to examine historical facts
that can be verified, rather than trying to discredit and silence folks
with stupid, time-worm, boilerplate words and phrases.

huangx...@yahoo.com does make a good point
when he points out that Sharon

"would have never gotten anywhere
without the "affirmations" of his followers."

And no doubt, the gang that massacred the Russian Royal Family,
and co-opted the Russian government,
and used Russia as a base from where to instigate the Class Wars,

"would have never gotten anywhere

without the "affirmations" of <their> followers" in American and England.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

huangx...@yahoo.com

Dec 3, 2006, 1:28:23 PM12/3/06

I would not deny that they have had conflicts throughout recorded
history, but we were not there to observe those events. We cannot go
back and say who's at fault for what. We know that sometime's people
kick up a bunch of shit and get their ass kicked for it, but we also
know that sometimes a group will rise up against another to bully them
for no apparent reason whatsoever.

Hindsight is very murky. You cant just blame it all on them.

> As is well known,
> when a person is in "denial"
> and refuses to face the facts,
> it is impossible to find a solution to a problem.
>

> "Denial is a complex and multifaceted process which is used by literally
> everyone, as the mind seeks to interpret the physical environment.
> If we are not careful, the mind will start to create it's own lies"
> like:
>

> As <huangxienc...@yahoo.com> suggests

> many people "live in denial, or a manufactured reality",
> and as can be seen, people in denial con people and themselves
> with phrases and words like:
> Hitler, Holocaust denial, blond hair, blue eyes, master race,
> racist, "people who say idiotic, cruel and destructive things",
> Aryan philosophy, etc.
>
> I suggest that the time has come to examine historical facts
> that can be verified, rather than trying to discredit and silence folks
> with stupid, time-worm, boilerplate words and phrases.

I'm nto trying to silence you, only to say that there are just as many
rotten things which have been committed by non-Jews, so I dont know why
one would pick and choose a few examples and disregard the rest of
man's folly throughout history.

Were the Jews responsible for the Inquisition ? Did they invent
dynamite ? Are they "in leaque with the Devil?" C'mon man, this stuff
is just plain silly. I hope you stop believing it asap.

huangx...@yahoo.com

Dec 3, 2006, 2:06:03 PM12/3/06

> It is interesting to see that <huangx...@yahoo.com>
> is in "denial" about the fact that Jews have come
> into conflict with all of their neighbors throughout history,
>
> and that they were central to the Class Wars of the 1900's,
> and are central to the Religious Wars of the 2000's.

If all of these things were really true, then it would be wrong to deny
them. However, because I do not have all of the facts, I cannot
possibly make a judgement whether one way or the other.

Even if Jews did play a part in these things, it seems highly unlikely
that they were solely responsible. Denying the roles played by others
seems to put all of the blame on one party, which would then be a
distortion.

I think that history is littered with abortions and injustices. We
cannot change that. What we all need to do is figure out how to live
together in peace, because we do not want to relive the past. We do not
need any more inquisitions, or holocausts, or eugenicists, or
lobotomies, or shock therapies, or tortures, or any of the other idiocy
from history.

Can we agree on that ?

Tom Potter

Dec 3, 2006, 11:58:27 PM12/3/06

<huangx...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Hindsight is history.

Those who do not heed the lessons of history,
are doomed to repeat historical mistakes.

I don't blames Jews for "it all".

I just point out that Jews have come into conflict

with all of their neighbors throughout history,

and that they are central to,
and profit from,
a lot of conflicts and wars,
like the Class Wars of the 1900's,
and the Religious Wars of the 2000's.

Considering that the world is getting pretty small,
and that most peoples on the planet don't like Jews,

and bribed politicians in America
are the only thing keeping their neighbors from attacking them,

and they have no place else to go,

one would think that Jews would welcome
an examination of why they
come into conflict with their neighbors,
so they can find out what the problem is,
and fix the problem.

As I mentioned,
I think the problem lies in their brainwashing of children
to believe in, and hold to,
a ridiculous sets of customs and myths,

that put the emphasis on the primitive
"Eye for an eye" laws of Hammarabi,

rather than adopt the social strategy
that science has shown to be more effective.

Tom Potter

Dec 3, 2006, 11:58:05 PM12/3/06

<huangx...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

<huangx...@yahoo.com> makes the good point
when he suggests that
a serious, international study should be made
of the lowest level sentient efforts that go into
instigating murder and chaos.

There is no doubt that George Bush was the focal point
for the destabilization of Iraq, Lebanon, Afghanistan,
and that he is trying to destabilize North Korea, Argentina,
Russia, and perhaps other nations,

and a detailed, open and honest scientific study
should be made of the value to society of destabilizing nations
and where the source of the instigation arises.

Peoples differ, and this is what makes life interesting,
but it is clear that there are people and groups,
who take advantage of ANY difference between peoples
(Race, religion, class, geographical location, resources, etc.)
in order to instigate conflict between them,
so they can profit in terms of power and wealth.

The world is too small,
and the peoples are too homogeneous,
and the WMD are too available and powerful,
to maintain the status quo.

It is interesting to see that when anyone makes an effort
to look into this issue,
that they are systematically and aggressively attacked,
and the bullet proof people of note,
who bring up this issue are systematically
and aggressively demonized after they die,
or leave the public scene.

It was interesting to see that <huangx...@yahoo.com>
used the boilerplate tactic of equating a rational, intelligent, MORAL

investigation of this issue to emotionally charged events when he wrote:

"We do not need any more inquisitions, or holocausts, or eugenicists, or
lobotomies, or shock therapies, or tortures, or any of the other idiocy
from history."

What the peace loving peoples of the world needs,
is a complete, open, rational, intelligent, MORAL
investigation of the FACTS behind
the instigation of conflict and war.

huangx...@yahoo.com

Dec 4, 2006, 1:11:14 AM12/4/06

No problem. Including the Middle East, I agree completely.

Boilerplate tactic ? Nonsense. All I said is that when one looks back
upon history, one finds many things which are utterly horrific, people
being impaled, drawn and quatered, burned at the stake, stoned to
death, tarred and feathered, lynched, tormented, tortured, etc. And
that all of this collected ugliness is laid at the feet of all mankind,
not just one or two groups, but all of them. And lastly, that these
things are in our past because progress has placed them behind us.
Returning to those ways is regression. That is what I had meant to say.

Tom Potter

Dec 9, 2006, 9:17:56 AM12/9/06

<huangx...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I am pleased to see that <huangx...@yahoo.com>
agrees with me that

"We do not need any more inquisitions, or holocausts, or eugenicists, or
lobotomies, or shock therapies, or tortures, or any of the other idiocy
from history."

I suggest that the best way to prevent these things from happening
is to identify the lowest level, sentient actions that instigate
conflict and war, and do something about it.

It appears that a small group of people
have been central to many conflicts and wars,
and an International group needs to hold
an honest, no-holds-barred examination
of who was actively instigating the Class Wars of the 1900's,
and who is instigating the Religious Wars of the 2000's,
and to promote laws that expose and punish instigators.

As can be seen, the war-for-profit gang
is "Mel Gibsoning" Jimmy Carter
who is the most honest, most peace loving president
that America ever had.

No doubt, they don't want anyone to expose their game,
or put a damper on their Religious War instigations.

It is interesting to see that the war-for-profit gang,
and their dupes, and fellow travelers,
aggressively and systematically "Mel Gibson" anyone
who tends to expose their game plan and methods.

And as can be seen ,they always drag out the some old
pet boilerplate, like inquisitions, or holocausts, or eugenicists, or
lobotomies, or shock therapies, or tortures, etc.
and try to make the messenger the issue,
in order to obscure the issue that is of critical importance
to mankind.

The thrust of their attack is that when anyone
points out what is happening, the war-for-profit gang
tries to make it appear that the person trying to
end their evil game, is doing what the gang is doing,
and has been doing, for centuries.

Hopefully <huangx...@yahoo.com> will join with me
and try to find out if it is guys like Jimmy Carter, Mel Gibson, etc.
who are instigating all these conflicts and wars,
or if it is the people who gang bang guys like this.