First Correct Human Rights Declaration - ARTICLE ONE and Preamble - {HRD-01 20091223-V1.1}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Dec 25, 2009, 3:52:31 AM12/25/09
The First Correct Human Rights Declaration: ARTICLE ONE

{HRD-01 20091223-V1.1}

'

'

Preamble and Article One

'

ARTICLE ONE is, summarized:

Everyone is a unique person, and has the right, to be thus born
and accepted,

in order to enjoy sharing a life time on Earth and naturally to
do so with the joy and duty and knowledge to create and actively
to maintain that possibility for all others as well.

'

Preamble:

Human Rights have to be well enough connected to Life itself,
in order to have any real value, to be followed and enforceable
and enforced.

Luck has it, for you, now, that - though YOU do not anymore
understand Life itself, I still do, or rather - I have regained
that understanding and knowledge,

due to my being gifted in Love, in Beauty and in Truth, above
all.

So much so and solely because of that, it came about that
I desired and then could and then did, in two-third of a
life time, pull myself out of your very poor, and mostly
false and destructive "understanding" of Life.

While Ms Roosevelt may have played an active and admirable role,
to have the old 'Universal Declaration of Human Rights' ready
and accepted globally,

exactly at my day of birth, on 10 December 1948,

she, Ms Roosevelt, had no clue about Life nor about her famous
husband, 'World War Two president' "FDR" Roosevelt, to any
necessary amount,

but one can run, one can speak, and one can love without
knowing anything about how or why running, or speaking, or
loving works as it does - and some even prefer not to know.

She, the 'mother of the old Universal Declaration of Human
Rights,' and her helpers of that time, are, in any case, very
warmly thanked for their enthusiasm and for their strong efforts
- they gave all they could, and they gave it with the best of
their intentions - which are appreciated.

But again:

'

Human Rights have to be well enough connected to Life itself,
in order to have any real value and be followed, and to be thus
also naturally enforceable and enforced.

So here we go (as I promised some time ago, I would write these
for you).

'

'

1. ARTICLE ONE {HRD-01} of the First Correct Human Rights Declaration

'

1.a. Everyone is a unique person, and has the right to be born
and accepted as such, and thus to pursue the joy of sharing
his life, on Earth.

'

1.b. Part of that right is accepting it - because it is not just
a right, but a responsibility:

To see to it, that others also have the opportunity to, and
are protected to pursue, the joy of sharing their life, on
Earth

- that means, that others must enjoy this Human Right
Article One, too, as a natural condition for you to
claim and enjoy that right.

This you find back in the Definition of Peace, for example.

'

1.c. Though at least one percent of people born, are most
severely Criminal Minds, whose main JOY it is, to destroy
for others or in others, the ability or the opportunity to
enjoy life,

nevertheless, NOBODY born has the right to pursue his own
(or any other Criminal Mind's) JOY and desire, to destroy
the natural joy of others in leading a life, on Earth.

This also means, that nobody has the right to the joy of
revenge or hate, no matter how "justified" Criminal Minds
may make it felt or seem to you or to others, as it being
"reasonable" to hate or to seek revenge.

'

1.d. Thus the right to enjoy life, does also NOT include any
right to the joy of admiring or worshiping Criminal Minds.

The First Law of Human Rights, and the Second Law of Human
Rights did lay the cornerstone on this matter. It is also
included in Religious Freedom.

'

1.e. And the right to enjoy life, does therefore NOT include any
right to the joy of being governed or led by a Criminal
Mind, nor the right to advocate or make others want or
follow that joy.

Some consider that a joy, which we have seen in people in
past major wars, when half a population was made to crave
for and proudly to support Criminal Minds "governing" them.

The Nature of War explains this further.

'

1.f. Thus the right to enjoy life, does also NOT include the
right to devise or to use or to advocate means and methods,
that make Criminal Minds not seen or not felt or not known,
or that make these hidden as such.

Though it may seem joyful at times for some people, to "not
see Criminal Minds," and so "to feel at peace," and "to
feel to not want any war," it is nevertheless destructive
to life, to hide Criminal Minds, and

it destroys the joy of life of others who thus are being
prevented from defending themselves and those they love.

'

'

ARTICLE ONE is therefore, summarized:

Everyone is a unique person, and has the right, to be thus born
and accepted,

in order to enjoy sharing a life time on Earth and naturally to
do so with the joy and duty and knowledge to create and actively
to maintain that possibility for all others as well.

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

Background note:

The First Correct Human Rights Declaration (HRD),
is the result of all the preceding work given
to you as the Human Rights Issues (HRI's) and
as Fine Particle Physics (FPP).

_________
Footnotes:

(to be added as the text indicates)