Neutron hole or black hole?

1 view

Ivan Gorelik

Oct 26, 2008, 12:51:49 AM10/26/08
Black hole is spherically symmetric.
Neutron hole is plane.

Black hole has mass, gravity field.
Neutron hole has electric currant, magnetic field.

Black hole has central singularity.
Neutron hole has circular electric currant.

Black hole has Schwarzschild radius.
Neutron hole has critical radius of coil.

Black hole is not observable.
Neutron holes are pulsars, magnetars, some quasars,..

Collider can make 5 mBHs per second.
Collider can make 1000 neutron holes per second.

Micro black holes evaporate according to Hawking.
Neutron hole’s evaporation does not known, and in a half month we’ll
have 1 000 000 000 growing neutron holes.

Compute, please, how many time is needed in order these neutron holes
captured the whole Earth.

The embryo of neutron hole has magnetic moment, which is equivalent to
magnetic moment of 1055 neutrons (a little more than 1TeV).

The observable objects named by black holes are not black holes,
because the most of them have strong magnetic field. Some of these
objects were renamed as MECO http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetospheric_eternally_collapsing_objects
, but I think that those objects are not MECOs but neutron holes.

Pulsars and magnetars (visible objects) are connected with neutron
stars (theoretical objects). I think that neutron holes (theoretical
objects) are more correct candidates. Neutron stars connected by
gravity forces. Neutron holes connected by magnetic forces.

The origin of the number “1055 neutrons” one can find here:
http://forum.lhcdefense.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93&sid=f18ecb23772b7b905ecc00df921b0b40

Josef Matz

Oct 26, 2008, 1:55:58 AM10/26/08
Very good.

When do they ( the old Relativists ) see that GR is wrong ?

Uncle Al

Oct 26, 2008, 4:47:41 PM10/26/08
Ivan Gorelik wrote:

> Black hole is spherically symmetric.
> Neutron hole is plane.
[snip rest of crap]

idiot

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

Hayek

Oct 27, 2008, 4:59:53 AM10/27/08
Uncle Al wrote:
> Ivan Gorelik wrote:
>> Black hole is spherically symmetric.
>> Neutron hole is plane.
> [snip rest of crap]
>
> idiot

http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/magnet.htm

Al because of "Scientists?" like you, that don't know the difference
between a protein and a virus.

Besides if "science???" was worth its expensive keep, they would have
known that "AIDS" could have been cured with yoghurt.

http://hivskeptic.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/gay-relatedintestinaldysbiosis.pdf

But then again there would be less employment and money flowing to
"chemists" and "biochemists" pretending to find a cure for a nonexistent
virus.

http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/hiv/cjinterviewep.htm
http://hivskeptic.wordpress.com/

You with the little Schwartz : if your not part of the solution, you are
part of the problem. Or are you related to Schon ?

Uwe Hayek.

--
Als ik nu op dit moment geld transfereer [in Belgi隴 naar een
andere rekening staat dat een uur later daar gecrediteerd.

greysky

Oct 27, 2008, 10:00:01 AM10/27/08
Who cares, if it hits you in the face. What does it matter?

"Josef Matz" <jose...@arcor.de> wrote in message

Y.Porat

Oct 27, 2008, 11:47:27 PM10/27/08
On Oct 26, 7:55 am, "Josef Matz" <josefm...@arcor.de> wrote:
> Very good.
>
> When do they ( the old Relativists ) see that GR is wrong ?

----------------
never (:)
anyway

the facts of the OP (only those one which are facts)
indicate that there is some very basic partyicle

**that moves **naturally** in a closed circle**
(if npt disturbrd on its way by another particle like itself)
and that should replace *curved space time*
which is nonsense physics

Y.P
-----------------------------

Ivan Gorelik

Oct 28, 2008, 1:39:19 AM10/28/08
Josef Matz wrote:
> Very good.
>
> When do they ( the old Relativists ) see that GR is wrong ?

GR gives only simplest solutions: spherically symmetric; rotating;
having electric charge.

If BH captures single neutron (or proton, or electron), it will have
magnetic moment, but such magnetic BH will have no GR-solution.
Consequently, BH can capture the matter only in pairs. We have absurd:
BH will never capture single neutron (proton, electron), which flies
near the BH.

The neutron hole has no GR-solution, but it can capture neutrons. The
charged particle (electron) will be thrown out from neutron hole into
its radio-jet. Proton will be forced to decay, with resulting capture
of neutron and ejecting positron.

Observable objects, named as BH, have much more properties of neutron
holes. What do we see in the sky, black holes with GR-formulae, or
neutron holes without the GR-formulae?

I had received approximately:
The minimal neutron hole has mass equal to 1055 neutron masses, or
about 1 TeV;
The density of naked neutron holes are 1000 times greater the nuclear
density.
The magnetic field of naked neutron hole is about 3*10^16 teslas.
Compare: the most magnetic neutron stars, magnetars, give 10^13
teslas;

If the neutron hole will have the temperature more than 1K, its
magnetic field and density will be smaller.

LHC can produce neutrons holes, and this production does not depend
from our knowledge about their GR-formulae.

The neutron hole, bounded by magnetic forces, will capture the Earth
much more quickly, then fantastic black hole, bounded by gravity
forces, because magnetic forces are stronger than gravitational forces
by 10^40 times.

Ivan Gorelik

Oct 28, 2008, 3:50:10 AM10/28/08
Uncle Al wrote:
> Ivan Gorelik wrote:
> > Black hole is spherically symmetric.
> > Neutron hole is plane.
> [snip rest of crap]
> idiot

Neutron hole is plane, but if you want more precise, here you are:
neutron hole is axially symmetric, connected by magnetic forces, which
are 10^40 stronger than gravity forces of black holes.

Neutron holes, which will be made on collider, will suck your ass’s
ears and all of your children, soon after the collider start to work.

hanson

Oct 28, 2008, 5:28:20 PM10/28/08
... ahahahaha... ahahahaha... ahahahaha...

"Ivan Gorelik" <darke...@yandex.ru> wrote:
Black hole is spherically symmetric.
Neutron hole is plane, but if you want more precise,
here you are: neutron hole is axially symmetric,
connected by magnetic forces, which are 10^40
stronger than gravity forces of black holes.

Uncle rect-Al wrote:
[snip rest of crap]
idiot

"Ivan Gorelik" wrote:
Neutron holes, which will be made on collider,
will suck your ass’s ears and all of your children,
soon after the collider start to work.

hanson wrote:
Ivan, listen. uncle rect-Al does not have children,
but he was a professional sperm donor. So he said.
But all of his sperm was used in genetic experiments
to produce chiral and kosher Guinea pigs...ahahaha..

But more importantly, Ivan, where can I get tickets
to see uncle rect-Al's face (= his ass with ears)
being sucked into the collider? ... ahahhaha....
It ought to be more exiting then rect-Al's own
attempts here:
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/sunshine.jpg
Thanks for the laughs, Ivan... ahahahahahanson

Ivan Gorelik

Oct 28, 2008, 10:36:53 PM10/28/08
hanson wrote:
> ... ahahahaha... ahahahaha... ahahahaha...

> Ivan, listen. uncle rect-Al does not have children,
> but he was a professional sperm donor. So he said.
> But all of his sperm was used in genetic experiments
> to produce chiral and kosher Guinea pigs...ahahaha..
>
> But more importantly, Ivan, where can I get tickets
> to see uncle rect-Al's face (= his ass with ears)
> being sucked into the collider? ... ahahhaha....
> It ought to be more exiting then rect-Al's own
> attempts here:http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/sunshine.jpg
> Thanks for the laughs, Ivan... ahahahahahanson
Mutually, thanks for the laughs, Hanson!

But I repeat my sad conclusion:

Black hole is spherically symmetric.

Neutron hole is axially symmetric, connected by magnetic forces, which

are 10^40 stronger than gravity forces of black holes.

Neutron holes, which will be made on collider, will suck in the Earth,

soon after the collider start to work.

What can we do?

hanson

Oct 29, 2008, 12:04:35 AM10/29/08

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/4d859810bba4a52e

"Ivan Gorelik" wrote:
Mutually, thanks for the laughs, Hanson!

But I repeat my sad conclusion: Black hole is spherically symmetric.
Neutron hole is axially symmetric, connected by magnetic forces,
which are 10^40 stronger than gravity forces of black holes.
Neutron holes, which will be made on collider, will suck in
the Earth, soon after the collider start to work.

What can we do?

hanson wrote:
ahahaha... How many times do I have to tell you, Ivan:

** SELL TICKETS FOR THE BLESSED EVENT **

To sell doom is big time business, Ivan. Look at Al Gore.
Don't be a mooch, Ivan. At least go to the gallows laughing,
while dinning on the best Caviar and Vodka!... ahahahaha...
So till then enjoy yourself instead of making yourself miserable
over imagined causes and "unlaid eggs"... ahahaha...
Thanks for the laughs, Ivan... ahahahahaha... ahahahanson