(rev 2.0) ABBA's Famous Life Energy Vampire, Agnetha {HRI 20031110-V3.7-A1-V2.0} (Addition to 'Famous American Life Energy Vampires - Unsuspected Of Destroying Your Emotional Integrity')

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jul 10, 2008, 4:51:34 PM7/10/08
ABBA's Famous Life Energy Vampire Agneta - Addition to 'Famous
American Life Energy Vampires - Unsuspected Of Destroying Your
Emotional Integrity'

{HRI 20031110-V3.7-A1-V2.0}

(Addition 1 Version 2.0
on 10 July 2008)

(Suitable for foreign
language students)

(view Summary
by skipping
indentation)

(I do not want to say this out of context,
so if you want to skip the context,
then you scroll down some 450 lines,
or otherwise find the word ABBA.)

'

If you admire the wrong people,

for things that are not really theirs to be admired,

then YOUR Emotional Integrity suffers.

(They themselves have none to begin with.)

'

That is because, how happy you are with Life, has to do with whether
you choose and give your Energy (your attention, your love)

NOT to people who perfectly PRETEND to you (as some famous
actors and also some famous politicians do, and which they do
indeed perfectly, without being detected by their public, by
you and me)

but how happy you are with life, depends on whether you
choose, and naturally then give your Energy that creates
Life,

to people who are SINCERELY creating Life

- Life to share with you and others,

and not as a pretense,

not by PRETENDING to care about you,
about your life and your happiness

- pretending so, in order to get your
support and thus your Energy -

not as an 'act' of "happiness" only "for the
occasion" and only "to accomplish a purpose,"

but you like to support those of course, who do sincerely
create and share

- Life to really enjoy with you and with others.

'
You will have to know, that truth is 'what happened' - it
is an absolute thing, and truth is not, 'what someone says
or shows you or wants you to feel "happened" or projects
at you as "what happened".'

It is not a matter of opinion, either - and when
something is not reported at all, also then it still
happened the way it actually did happen, of course.

You can be aware, sense or feel, that, what really is
happening, or that what really did happen,

and that is also, why it is a very stupid
thing to do, to lie to children:

THEY ALSO FEEL - as much as, or even much
MORE than an adult does -

and that, no matter what anyone else
has taught you to the contrary, "about
children,"

and you can also, in the same way, sense, feel, and
thus be aware, of what the actual, true intention of
someone's actions is, isn't it.

'

Such is the nature of life and of perception

- also when a Criminal Mind denies it or
tries to block your feeling, or tricks
and deceives you, and so distorts your
feeling -

you are feeling (sensing) things that are
happening or that have happened

- and to say, that "perception consists of the
five sense of the body," is a statement so
far beyond anything rational and real, that
you might as well say, that "air does not
exist, because you can not see it."

'

'

Genuinely, sincerely creating life, is very different from
PRETENDING to create "life"

- but you know from actors, that they do "create life" as a
totally convincing pretense on TV or in movie theaters,
and *(6)

- you know (I assume you know) of politicians who PRETEND
to be very caring and very responsible,

while they do actually nothing but lying, acting
with contempt for others, secretly harming others,

secretly in order to remain undetected or un-opposed
in the harm they inflict on others.

'

'

Where and when 'getting attention' or 'getting money' or
'getting Admiration,' already DEFINES "success," then *(7)

admiring such "success" in others,

and also, of course, you yourself pursuing such
"success,"

and you admiring yourself for 'getting a lot of
attention' or 'getting lots of money' or 'feeling a
lot of Admiration,' *(8)

is all too easily destroying your Emotional Integrity,
which you need for feeling - not fake, but genuine, true -
Happiness.

'

'

Now (however) the confusing thing is, that Criminal Minds
(Life Energy Vampires) CAN ONLY pretend to be "happy"

- and you can not easily detect, that they are
pretending, maybe not at all at some occasions,

- and they probably have made you NOT WANT to look
at their extreme Ugliness,

(Life Energy Vampires ARE extremely Ugly, no
matter how beautiful and charming and kind
they look because of the Energy they have
taken from beautiful people - so, BEHIND that
Energy, they look extremely Ugly, if they lose
that Energy.)

- and they made you pretend (so that you think and
act towards them as if) "their Ugliness is not
there" - as long as they keep it fully hidden from
you,

(You want of course to see a beautiful, kind
and lively person, rather than who looks like
an Ugly monster or demon - so they make sure,
you never see how they actually look, behind
their MASK of stolen Energies.)

- and you are confused by them - they give you the
feeling - they make you believe and feel, that
"they are sane now," when actually they only
forcefully PRETEND to be "happy and normal," even
"caring and loving,"

(When you, inevitably, encounter at times some
of their Ugliness, their Ugly activities, or
their mean behavior and contempt for people,

then you think "he is not his usual self," and
your natural impulse is: "I will help him to
be like his beautiful and kind self again,"
make him feel at ease, and so on.

But what you saw, WAS himself. And what you
wanted to see, the 'beautiful and lively
and kind person' was his MASK, the Energy
stolen from others for his mask - or her mask,
as the case may be.)

and so you do not at all see, what is ACTUALLY going on,

'
unless you do create the courage and the mental force
(your own Life Energy) to look at and look through their
actions, *(9)

you can actually see these hidden things, because
Life Energy can penetrate and sense anything,

if you can create and hold on to and use enough of your
own Life Energy, as much as is necessary

to penetrate or see behind their masking Energies,
and

to read (to feel, to 'see,' to experience) their
hidden, but actual thoughts and actual intentions,

their hidden contempt for people and their
hidden contempt for life,

you may feel a Dark and Cold void
inside their soul, or you may find out

their complete disrespect for truth and thus
for people and thus for life in general, and

if you manage to look behind their Energy mask, BEHIND the
"shining, glittering smile of success and happiness," that
they are able to give you a perfect and heartily felt SHOW
of,

perfect and wholly undetectable as actors do it (see
some listed, below) or as politicians do (of that,
some examples are listed, below, too)

- WHILE they tell you "how much they fight for your
well-being and for your future, and support your
goals,"

(it can be anyone, a friend or lover or parent
even, can be the very opposite)

- WHILE they tell you "how much they love you," and
that "they are the very best friend you have, and
will always love you and never leave you."

They really do that - that's not a joke:

They have no conscience at all, but they
will pretend to you, to have a conscience,
nevertheless.

'

'

'

Happiness IS feeling, that you are connected to life.

In other, more formal words:

Your ability to enjoy life, is proportional to your Emotional
Integrity. With an example:

When your desire to feel for instance beautiful flowers,
when that desire of yours has enough integrity, then it
connects you indeed to real and beautiful flowers,

and your desire does not - to give a quite
applicable, but repulsive example - connect to
some pieces of dirty toilet paper,

that from a distance, between the grass, look
like "white flowers;"

pieces of paper, that you may have been
hypnotized to feel as "beautiful flowers;"

you do not like to connect to that as if these
are "beautiful flowers" (see the examples below),
and give your Life Energy and emotions to those
"beautiful flowers,"

so you do NOT let your senses, your feelings and emotions
be cheated - you do NOT want these destroyed by someone's
pretense, I assume -

because deceptive pretense would mutilate,
pervert and take away the Life Energy you
gave it - it would mutilate and pervert your
connection to life, and thus obstructing or
making impossible your feeling of life,

and you rather like to maintain or regain your ability
to FEEL the tremendous happiness of being alive. *(1)

(Doing so, with that type of Life Energy of yours,
that you use to connect to Life - that you have,
or that you do create in such an amount,

to connect to life so strongly and thereby
so correctly, so truly, so directly,

that you are able to feel the tremendous Beauty
of Life.

And thus you are able to FEEL the tremendous
Happiness about life being there, and the
tremendous Happiness of being alive.)

'

'

'

In order to help you restore and increase your Emotional Integrity,

while I in no way am even vaguely touching upon the evil that
lies in their soul and in the actions of Life Energy Vampires,

which lies ENTIRELY BEYOND the imagination of normal
people, of you and me (it took ME forty years of
extremely hard work out of intense Love for you and
protected only by the immense Beauty that resides
within my soul, in order to be able to find out)

what would far exceed your ability to imagine their evil is,
as well as what their methods of hiding it are,

I merely gave you a list of some famous American Life Energy
Vampires, that I happened to notice, and

that have generally not been recognized as to the nature of
their fame,

regarding the ownership of the Energy for the
various types of abilities that they employ(ed)
to attract and to control or to rivet your
attention, and to command admiration from you
- and from many others too, of course -

WHILE they are displaying and claiming various abilities (Life
Energies) that they use, to be "their own" (as if these are
their own). *(1)

'
Frank Sinatra
Michael Jackson
Marlon Brando
Quincy Jones
Tom Cruise
Steven Spielberg

John Travolta
Barbara Streisand
Liz Taylor
Paul Newman
Robert Redford

Faye Dunaway
Dustin Hoffman
Alyssa Milano
Warren Beatty
Madonna
Charlize Theron
Jennifer Lopez

Jane Fonda
Diana Ross
Cher
Heidi Klum
Lindsay Lohan

Oprah Winfrey
Larry King

George Clooney
Michelle Pfeiffer

Bill Gates
Warren E. Buffett

Peter Jennings (TV journalist)
Carl Sagan (TV scientist)

Barbara Boxer (US Senator)
John Kerry (former presidential candidate)
Bill Clinton
Edward 'Teddy' Kennedy (US Senator)
Jimmy Carter
John F. Kennedy; Marilyn Monroe (alias Norma Jean Baker)
Franklin D. Roosevelt

Henry Kissinger
Abraham Lincoln
Benjamin Franklin

Mark Twain (writer)
Brigham Young (religious leader)

'

The list does not include, as already stated in
the subject title, any such individuals from Europe,
from Africa or Asia,

also not those, like "scientist" Albert
Einstein, or like "philosopher" Ayn Rand,
whom some may consider 'American,'

or others who may have achieved some "fame"
here, like "philosopher" Jean-Paul Sartre or
"writer" Francoise Sagan, both from France.

These I would mention in the European edition,
at its next up-date.

'

Though I have not yet made an Asian edition,
I have mentioned some 'highly admired and
well-respected' Life Energy Vampire types
from Asia, in several Human Rights Issues.

Also, in this American issue, I have not
included any Hindu, Buddhist or New Age-type
gurus who are Criminal Minds and Life Energy
Vampires, who came to "fame" in America.

'

In the edition about Europe,

'Famous European Life Energy Vampires - Unsuspected Of Destroying
Your Emotional Integrity' {HRI 20040729-V1.1}, *(5)

I have taken the time and made the effort to write down for you,
the main intention of each individual that has been mentioned there.

You could use that, to look through and also see more easily the Life
Energy masks, the hidden intentions, of those mentioned here.

'

'

'

'

Now I have recently been looking quite intensively at the musicians
of ABBA (ABBA = Agnetha, Bjorn, Benny, Anni-Frida).

This was at the occasion of the announcement of the movie
'Mamma-Mia' - which is based on the ABBA music.

I always loved the music very intensely, even though some of
the texts were quite peculiar to me.

But then again, there were 'Thank You For The Music,' and
'The Day Before You Came,' texts of the highest order, but
again there, the text did not fit all the voices, in particular
not Agnetha, whom you know as the blond woman of ABBA - WHILE
SHE WAS THE LEAD VOICE IN IT.

Then other texts were quite wrong, such as 'Waterloo,' and 'The
Winner Takes All,' 'One of us is crying, one of us is lying,'
'Knowing Me, Knowing You,' 'What's The Name Of The Game.'

Wrong text, in the sense that there was no facing of the
actuality of the situation.

But I took it for granted - such great music, such great
performance. Such alive music!

That was very many years ago, the 1970's.

'

Now I started to look again at it, and I saw now an interview with
Bjorn, in which he says,

very remarkably true, which is why I want to repeat it, that

'he just kept listening to his music, to the melody, because he
knew that eventually, if he kept listening to it long enough,
then the text for it, the lyrics, would come to him.'

Music is audibly expressed emotions, so the emotions will
convey their meaning in words, if you listen to the
emotions expressed, which IS the music.

Nice, isn't it?

'

And I looked at some more interviews of the group, many on German TV,

in one of which Agnetha was notably absent without an
explanation for it given other than implied, unvoiced by the
remaining 'ABBA,' that "she, Agnetha, will do whatever she
wants, and now she apparently does not want to be together with
us, so we have no other choice than to accept that, even though
in this interview (with ABBA) it looks and feels odd, that she
is missing."

And I saw some playback performances

- as was normal in German Television at the time, where the
singers, on stage, pretend to sing, while their actual
recorded album is playing through the loudspeakers - I saw

that Agnetha's connection with the audience was actually not
real, but played, pretended by her,

particularly noticeable in performing 'The Dancing Queen,'
where she could have reached out to the public, of course, but
she only played it, acted it, pretended it, and each time with
the same, robotic motion of her hand and her eyes, only
pretending to reach to the public that was right in front of
her looking at her.

'

And I saw the original video to their last song, 'The Day Before You
Came,' which was always and still is one of my favorites of their
work, both in melody and arrangement, as well as in lyrics.

But how much was there wrong in the video! Here was a girl,
Agnetha, who did not look at all at others, at a man she
claimed to feel in love with, at "seeing" him at the railway
station and in the train. Instead,

she radiated, that she wanted the man to be interested in
having HER LIKE HIS ENERGY. I hope you follow this:

The word Vampire, Life Energy Vampire, explains all to you, I
believe.

And that is what they do: They project the feeling at you, that
YOU want, THAT THEY DESIRE YOU. Do you get it now?

It sounds very strange, if you are just normal and love people
whom you love, and not "to make them love you."

She radiates, NOT HER LOVE FOR YOU, but that "she is very
desirable and beautiful and attractive to you," and
"THEREFORE, you would be extremely happy if she likes you
- your Energy, that is" - she does not like you at all,
but your Energy.

This, she also clearly showed, that "he must be enticed
into 'him desiring to be wanted by her'."

(He must desire, that she wants him - that is, she wants
not him, but his Energy, which he must be glad, proud,
honored, excited, to offer to her).

Which has nothing to do with loving a person at all, but
only and very much, with getting the Energy of someone
(of a man, in this case).

A normal person just loves others, as I described in HRI 'What
is Love ... '. *(10)

A normal woman does NOT radiate, that

"I must feel the urge to be near her so that she can enjoy and
suck up my Energies, and that 'that would show me how good I am
and how much appreciated I am..."

But really, that's what these Life Energy Vampires do, as
one of their tricks - I can assure you.

'

Anyway, a truly beautiful love song, 'The Day Before You Came,'

but instead of Love, there was ONLY Vampiring shown by
the performer, by ABBA's Agnetha.

'

Now I began to acquire an understanding of the song texts of
'Waterloo,' and of 'The Winner Takes all.'

That was also aided by an interview, in which, I think Bjorn,
said, that their songs were very much about their life
experiences and world views.

So these songs, 'Waterloo,' and 'The Winner Takes all,' are
actually describing a relationship with a Life Energy Vampire
STARTING ('Waterloo'), and a relationship with a Life Energy
Vampire ENDING ('The Winner Takes all').

That is of course not at all revealing and solving such a
relationship, but merely describing what happened, but
precisely WITHOUT that understanding.

I began to feel sorry for Bjorn, the husband of Agnetha.

'

When I then started to read their marital life history, I found out
however, that Bjorn did quite soon separate from Agnetha, and that
in January 1997 they announced their divorce. More so, I learned,
that Bjorn re-married another woman. Pfeh!
I felt relieved, that Bjorn had apparently gotten out and was
- after getting out of the relationship - not stuck in a loosing
situation, not sitting in a loss of his Energy.

I also read that Benny, the other male 'ABBA,' who is an extremely
angelic person - a friend if you ever want to have one - and equally
a great musician like Bjorn is, also married another woman than his
Anni-Frida of ABBA. Anni_Frida however, is a real person, not a
synthetic, not a Life Energy Vampire.

'

Thus, for me, the myth that ABBA were two happily married couples,
vanished from my ignorant bliss,

and was replaced by being able to face at least some of the Energies
that Agnetha used

in her world fame as the main singer of ABBA,

that are actually not her own Energies at all,

that she uses in her voice and stage performance,

but taken from others (including from yours truly).

'

'

'

These things are made more understandable in the other Human Rights
Issues {the HRI's} - and the HRI 'Genuine Art' *(1) might be a good
introduction to the matter.

'

I hope this may help you to increase your Emotional Integrity,
and to alleviate some tiny portion of the damage that has been done
and is being inflicted onto you every day and every sleeping night,

and that Criminal Minds intend to be inflicted and inflict onto you
in the future as well, as described for instance in

'Dismantling Criminal Minds - Fine Particle Physics
Major Discoveries' ('How to become free of evil people') *(2)

and

'The Mafia Code Against Mankind.' *(3)

I made these observations in accordance with the method
of finding truth, called

'The Trinity Of Science,' *(4)

without which it is not possible - I can add now -
to actually obtain an accurate understanding of life.

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

_________
Reference:

'If You Want Peace, Then Do Understand And Face Evil - A Short
Course In Human Rights Philosophy' {HRI 20041225-V1.02}
(25 December 2004 - Christmas Day)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/34578c4c3a9f0b22
'

_________
Footnotes:

[Check for updated versions and new issues.]

(1) 'Genuine Art - Producing It, Recognizing it' (20 Dec 2002)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/dc1388ffc08294fb

(2) 'Dismantling Criminal Minds - Fine Particle Physics
Major Discoveries' ('How to become free of evil people')
{FPP 20070331-V2.7}
{HRI 20070331-V2.7}
(31 March 2007 - V2.7 on 30 Apr 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/c119dfc9bd620170

(3) 'The Mafia Code Against Mankind (Version 2.0)'
{HRI 20021018-V2.0} (18 October 2002 - V2.0 on 10 October 2003)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/4ff16a259b5da25a

(4) 'The Trinity Of Science - Truth, Love and Beauty (Version 2.1)
{HRI 20030307-pi-1-V2.1}'
(7 March 2003 - V2.1 on 17 October 2003)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/4129fa4f1a67840e

(5) 'Famous European Life Energy Vampires - Unsuspected Of Destroying
Your Emotional Integrity' {HRI 20040729-V1.1}
(29 July 2004 - Version 1.1 on 27 Aug 2004)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/01ae9af4767aa656

(6) 'Example of a Criminal Mind - Tom Cruise (DeVette)'
{HRI 20040920-V2.5.1}
(20 September 2004 - Version 2.5.1 on 30 Nov 2005
- references updated 9 May 2006)

(7) 'Penetrating and Exposing Hinduism and Buddhism'
{HRI 20060816-V5.0}
(16 August 2006 - Version 5.0 on 1 Nov 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.japan/msg/ccbd175e3fca1cdc

(8) 'The Sanity Of Lindsay Lohan (And Other "Celebrities")'
(16 September 2004)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.gossip.celebrities/msg/d73b394c9e2da9e6

(9) Book: 'The Mask Of Sanity - the acclaimed study of the
psychopathic personality'
By Hervey Cleckley, Medical College of Georgia, USA.
(St. Louis, MO - USA: Mosby Press Medical Library, 1982)
(New York: New American Library, ISBN 0-452-25341-1)

From the back cover of the book:

'Arrogant, shameless, immoral, impulsive, antisocial,
superficial, alert, self-assured, boastful, callous,
remorseless, charming, irresponsible:

'This is the poisonous mix of traits, that make up
the psychopathic personality. [...]

'Psychopaths also sit in corporate boardrooms [as
directors of companies or institutions] or function
as scientists or physicians [medical doctors] or in
any number of respectable capacities [holding
respected jobs or positions].

'They are all legally competent. [In the legal sense,
they are not insane, because they can talk and
think as brilliantly as a lawyer, to achieve their
purposes.]

'None of them "hears voices" or displays any
psychosis [that a psychiatrist could easily
recognize or could recognize at all, as these can
not and also do not want to define psychosis
correctly].

'But they [psychopathic personalities] are all headed
for [causing others] big trouble, in a life-long
string of [causing] disasters [for others], that
could run the gamut [range, the whole spectrum]:

From [causing] financial ruin, to murder.

'Psychiatrists know neither the cause nor the cure of
this disorder [and they can not and do not want to
define 'disorder' either, and they have been working
and will continue to work very hard to hide the
cause of any 'disorder'] which evades [their]
established definitions of either sanity or
insanity;

[So, I have defined all these terms, for you,
in the Human Rights Issues {the HRI's}, as
none indeed existed. So it is for the first
time in history, that correct definitions do
exist and have been published.]

'indeed, psychiatrists themselves

[and any persons who try to help and to
understand Criminal Minds - any people who
try to help them]

'are at times as helplessly manipulated by the
psychopath, as are the psychopath's other victims.'

(10) 'What is Love, and Three Parts of Love' (WIL)
{HRI 20080428-V2.1}
(28 April 2008 - Version 2.1 on 9 June 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/3b9bc7aec31c8364
'

Additional understanding can be found in
other Human Rights Issues, to name a few:

[Check for updated versions and new issues.]

'Defining Love And Hate - A Law Of Life' V2.0i
(29 July 2002 - Version 2.0i on 7 January 2003)
http://groups.google.com/group/Koos-Nolst-Trenite/msg/40d2a6d4cadc84b1

'Definition Of Schizophrenic
{HRI 20021125-V1.1}
(25 November 2002 - Version 1.1 on 19 July 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.mexican/msg/fb76c88f565e0a7d

'Fine Particle Physics To Understand Psychosis'
{HRI 20030227-V2.2} (27 Feb 2003 - Version 2.2 on 23 Jan 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/a3940363702cebcf

' "Insane" "Defined" By Criminal Minds As 'Ability To Perceive
Them' '
{HRI 20040422-V2.7}
(22 April 2004 - Version 2.7 on 22 July 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/7b99af659dba8392

'Definition Of Insane - Relation To Humor'
{HRI 20030205-V2.2.1}
(5 Feb 2003 - Version 2.2.1 on 9 Aug 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/msg/583578e53ce9ea97

'The First International Law (Version 2.0) - {HRI 20021124-V2.0}'
(24 November 2002 - Version 2.0 on 23 Sept 2003)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/3923119365e39cab

'The Feeling "When God Has Left You..."
- Introduction to 'What is Hell' ' {HRI 20031124-V3.2}
(24 November 2003 - Version 3.2 on 16 May 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion/msg/3c6799e5a78fbda5

'Criminal Minds ENJOY LYING, And THEY Know They Intentionally Lie'
{HRI 20050527-V3.5.2}
(27 May 2005 - Version 3.5.2 on 16 Jul 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/c8b4f54782dc87e8
'

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld
'

Copyright 2003-2008 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths,
who vehemently oppose any true knowledge of life and of themselves).
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific 'agenda,' but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com