Proof of LORD Almighty GOD: HIS omniscience.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 8, 2007, 12:23:31 PM4/8/07
convicted neighbor James R. Hunt (aka Black Druid or Zephyrus Thalesin
or thal...@verizon.net) wrote at the Discovery.com web site:

> MB you do not understand how foolish it is to think any being
> any where knows everything.

In the Holy Spirit, I know HE knows everything.

> To qoute a zen thing "I know I know nothing"

And so you know infinitely less than GOD.

> Your God only acts all knowing.

HE remains the Creator of the universe and Author of all reality
(including the alternate ones).

> If your God was all knowing then he would know who will
> and will not follow him.

"Many are invited to the Wedding of the Lamb. Few are chosen." -- Holy
Spirit

Amen.

> And thus Religion is a compleat waste of time and effort because
> only those who he knows will follow it will follow it.

Religions of the world are indeed a complete a waste of time and
effort.

> Point is of this with an all knowing God there is No point.

Indeed, there is no point for other "gods."

> My gods concede that not everything is known to them.
> They do know a bit more then me because they simply are
> able to see to more. When this current life is over I will be
> able to again see more then my mortal form lets me see now.
> Just as youre mortal ife for whatever reason if blind and deaf to
> any other Gods out there.

What you call your "gods" are fallen angels and evil spirits.

> Yes you God exsists, Yes your Heaven exsists. But it is not
> the only way out there.

Clearly you don't know the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ.

> For whatever reason your god likes to be confusing.
> Taking what is a simple thing and turning it into some sort
> of complex mess

Not for those whose hearts have been made discerning:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/discern.asp

> Genesis 11:7-9
>
> Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they
> may not understand one another's speech..... Therefore is the name
> of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the
> language of all the earth:
>
> 1 Corinthians 1:27
> God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise.
>
> God Does Lie. The point od Question is What is he covedring up?

Actions (putting a lying spirit in the mouth of the enemy) are not
lies. Neither is deception by means of causing a person to be
afflicted by a delusion.

GOD's will be done and not our wills.

> 1 Kings 22:23
>
> Now, therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth
> of these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.
>
> 2 Chronicles 18:22
>
> Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth
> of these thy prophets.
>
> Jeremiah 4:10
>
> Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people.
>
> Jeremiah 20:7
>
> O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived.
>
> Ezekiel 14:9
>
> And if a prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing,
> I the Lord have deceived that prophet.
>
> 2 Thessalonians 2:11
> For this cause God shall send them strong delusion,
> that they should believe a lie.
>
> Which again does support the Idea the bible was translated
> wrong and edited to leave out the other Gods

The scribes of the Bible received the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Most assuredly, without doubt, I know GOD to be kind, just, and right.

The Holy Spirit is GOD.

> [...]
> heard out of thy mouth.
>
> Exodus 23:24
> Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them,
> nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them,
> and quite break down their images.
>
> Exodus 23:32
> Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods.
>
> Exodus 34:14
> For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD,
> whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.
>
> Numbers 33:4
> Upon their gods also theLORD executed judgments.
>
> Deuteronomy 6:14-15
> Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people
> which are round about you;(For the LORD thy God is a
> jealous God among you)
>
> Deuteronomy 10:17
> For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords.
>
> Deuteronomy 28:14
> Thou shalt not ... go after other gods to serve them.
>
> Joshua 24:14
> Fear the Lord ... and put away the gods which your fathers served.
>
> Judges 11:24
> Wilt not thou possess that which Chemosh thy god giveth
> thee to possess?
>
> 1 Samuel 6:5
> Ye shall give glory unto the God of Israel: peradventure
> he will lighten his hand from off you, and from off your gods.
>
> 1 Samuel 28:13
> And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou?
> And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth.
>
> 1 Chronicles 16:25
> The Lord ... is to be feared above all gods.
>
> Psalm 82:1
> God standeth in the congregation of the mighty, he judgeth among the gods.
>
> Psalm 82:6
> I have said, Ye are gods.
>
> Psalm 86:8
> Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord.
>
> Psalm 96:4
> For the Lord ... is to be feared above all gods.
>
> Psalm 97:7
> Worship him, all ye gods.
>
> Psalm 136:2
> O give thanks unto the God of gods.
>
> Jeremiah 1:16
> I will utter my judgments against them ... who have forsaken me,
> and have burned incense unto other gods.
>
> Jeremiah 10:11
> The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even
> they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.
>
> Jeremiah 25:6
> And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them,
> and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands;
> and I will do you no hurt.
>
> Zephaniah 2:11
> The Lord will be terrible to them: for he will famish all the gods of the earth.
>
> John 10:33-34
> The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not;
> but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man,
> makest thyself God. Jesus answered them, Is it not written in

"My LORD **and** my GOD!" -- Archetypal Agnostic "Doubting" Thomas
upon seeing the risen Christ Jesus.

You would be wise to heed the Scripture you have cited dear neighbor
James Hunt whom I love unconditionally.

"Do not fear those who can only kill the body and do nothing more.
Instead, fear GOD who can destroy both the body and the soul." -- LORD
Jesus Christ

Amen.

This victory belongs to LORD Almighty GOD, Whom I love with all my
heart, soul, mind, and strength:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp

Reverently fear GOD and dread nothing (including fallen angels and
evil spirits) that is of this world:

http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

May you wisely choose to surrender to HIM by publicly confessing with
your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
neighbors:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

In memory of our dearly departed Bob(this one) Pastorio:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

The Official SMC FAQ List:
http://tinyurl.com/3bshdc

flyingrat

Apr 8, 2007, 12:38:07 PM4/8/07
In article <1176049410.9...@b75g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
lo...@thetruth.com says...

> In the Holy Spirit, I know HE knows everything.

more blasphemy. Claiming to speak for God.

Keep digging, Kitty Chunks.

Mama Chung

Apr 8, 2007, 1:13:16 PM4/8/07
From: ROCKETMAN51...@aol.com
Date: 10/04/2001 11:18 AM
To: and...@heartmdphd.com

Dr. Chung:
Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
reflect the views of CFHC.

After going through this difficult time with you, I understand that you
are probably not interested in anything I have to say. Also, I believe
what I do say will probably be twisted or interpreted by you to suit
your purposes. For that reason I will be as direct and declarative as
possible.

Your website comments about cardiology in Ocala, FL are detractions and
border on slander. These are legal terms, and one of the important
features of them is that the comments are published. Your website
fulfills that requirement. Now just reflect on the fact that you are the
only one to make such insinuations or allegations. Any reasonable person
seeing these things may justifiably conclude that it is you that is out
of step, not the other 15 or 20 cardiologists in Ocala. As I have in the
past, I am trying to get you to see the reality of the situation from
outside your head. You have chosen to ignore the
good advice I tried to give while you were here. I hope you will soon
realize you are doing yourself more harm than good by publishing your
dispute. It would be better to let it go, before your reputation suffers
more.

Speaking of reputations, I have spent 35 years building mine. I can call
on physicians from around the world and this community to attest to it.
I can also call upon the many physicians I trained to do cardiac
catheterization (over 25 years) to offer a positive opinion about my
work. You can't. Being just out of training, you have no reputation
except the one you have just established here in Ocala. You are
continuing to establish your reputation by publishing your website. How
do you think what you have said would look to another physician-perhaps
an employer- when he reads it? Do you think he or anyone would conclude
that you are a reputable physician, easy to work with and a team player?

Personally, if I find that you speak disparagingly of me, or my work to
any patient or physician, be assured I will not take the matter lightly.
Whatever you think of me personally, or whatever you think of my
professional activity, you do not have the right to condemn either me or
the work to another and thereby compromise my reputation. You may
disagree with me, or state we have a difference of opinion, but you may
not state that I am practicing less that optimum cardiology. Once again,
if I find that you have done so (and I hope it has not happened yet) I
will certainly take the matter to the State Board of Medicine for a
hearing. If the Florida State Board finds cause, and renders a censure,
that must be transmitted to all other State Boards on your next and all
future applications for licensure. And once again, just common sense
should tell you that hitting back in your situation is counterproductive
and could be disastrous for you. But as I told you face to face, you may
have great book smarts, but your actions have shown that you have no
common sense that permits you to operate successfully in a professional
community. And, once again, I will tell you what I did before, you do
not operate in a vacuum. Your practice, wherever it may be, must be
according to the community standard, regardless of what you perceive
that to be. And an attitude that you vocalized by saying that you were
unable to change the community standard in Ocala speaks loudly and
clearly about your perception of reality and your inability to work with
your colleagues.

Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your future
which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of hitting back
and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks upon such
attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you will continue
to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you talked
yourself out of it.

Frank Hildner MD
f...@orgren.org

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister

Apr 8, 2007, 1:57:17 PM4/8/07
On Apr 8, 5:23 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <l...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> convicted neighbor James R. Hunt (aka Black Druid or Zephyrus Thalesin
> or thale...@verizon.net) wrote at the Discovery.com web site:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
> neighbors:http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> In memory of our dearly departed Bob(this one) Pastorio:http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob
>
> As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
> unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
> (Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

> The Official SMC FAQ List:http://tinyurl.com/3bshdc

http://www.videosift.com/video/Dr-Robert-Bedfords-Who-Wrote-The-Bible-107mins--2

Kurt Gavin

Apr 8, 2007, 2:04:57 PM4/8/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
> convicted neighbor James R. Hunt (aka Black Druid or Zephyrus Thalesin
> or thal...@verizon.net) wrote at the Discovery.com web site:
>
>> MB you do not understand how foolish it is to think any being
>> any where knows everything.
>
> In the Holy Spirit, I know HE knows everything.

Well, muChung, does the exalted "HE" know how to repair your damaged mind?

I think not.... "HE" and his fantasy "son" only seem to destroying you, like
they have destroyed many others with psychological problems.

<snip further muChung nonsense>

Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister

Apr 8, 2007, 2:08:11 PM4/8/07
wrote:
> convicted neighbor James R. Hunt (aka Black Druid or Zephyrus Thalesin
> or thale...@verizon.net) wrote at the Discovery.com web site:

> > MB you do not understand how foolish it is to think any being
> > any where knows everything.
>
> In the Holy Spirit, I know HE knows everything.

Omniscience, schmomniscience.

Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister

Apr 8, 2007, 2:15:07 PM4/8/07
wrote:
> convicted neighbor James R. Hunt (aka Black Druid or Zephyrus Thalesin
> or thale...@verizon.net) wrote at the Discovery.com web site:

> > MB you do not understand how foolish it is to think any being
> > any where knows everything.
>
> In the Holy Spirit, I know HE knows everything.

Feh! It seems that 9 isn't Yahweh's lucky number.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 9, 2007, 4:11:55 AM4/9/07
convicted and stricken neighbor FR wrote:

> > In the Holy Spirit, I know HE knows everything.
>
> more blasphemy.

No.

> Claiming to speak for God.

The Holy Spirit does not speak

HE does guide the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ in everything they
say, do, and write.

It remains my choice to continue to receive HIS guidance.

May GOD bless you.

Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
neighbors:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

In memory of our dearly departed Bob(this one) Pastorio:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

The Official SMC FAQ List:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth/FAQ

flyingrat

Apr 9, 2007, 5:15:58 AM4/9/07
In article <1176106315.5...@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,
lov...@thetruth.com says...

> HE does guide the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ in everything they
> say, do, and write.

Earthquack reminds me of a drowning man, alone at sea. Clutching at
pieces of driftwood and declaring that they are "Proof of Boat"

FR

Mike

Apr 9, 2007, 5:29:42 AM4/9/07
On Apr 9, 4:11 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > Prayerfully in Jesus'

ever-lasting love,

> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

Chung, will you get yourself some psychiatric help and try to realize
that even if we atheists are wrong and there actually is some sort of
God, you are not his appointed spokesmen on earth?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 9, 2007, 5:52:16 AM4/9/07
convicted and stricken neighbor FR wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be7070c0d347d865?

> > HE does guide the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ in everything they
> > say, do, and write.
> >

> Earthquack reminds me of a drowning man, alone at sea. Clutching at
> pieces of driftwood and declaring that they are "Proof of Boat"

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS compelling
you to make an apt analogy.

"The man with enough faith in GOD will be able to gather up the
driftwood to build a boat just as Noah did and escape death." -- Holy
Spirit

Amen.

Laus Deo ! ! !

May GOD bless you mightily making you hungrier than you have ever been
in your life.

DanielSan

Apr 9, 2007, 9:52:59 AM4/9/07
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> The Holy Spirit does not speak

Yet another feature of nonexistant things. :-)

* DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *
* "In every country and every age, the priest had *
* been hostile to Liberty." --Thomas Jefferson *

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 9, 2007, 9:31:16 AM4/9/07
DanielSan wrote:

> > The Holy Spirit does not speak
>
> Yet another feature of nonexistant things.

By your false logic, the sun does not exist.

May GOD bless you.

Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
neighbors:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

In memory of our dearly departed Bob(this one) Pastorio:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

The Official SMC FAQ List:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruthFAQ

DanielSan

Apr 9, 2007, 10:33:56 AM4/9/07
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> DanielSan wrote:
>
>>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>

>>>The Holy Spirit does not speak
>>
>>Yet another feature of nonexistant things.
>

> By your false logic, the sun does not exist.

Huh? Are you trying to say that the Holy Spirit is big ball of gas?
Are you sure it wasn't the refried beans, Chung?

Art Deco

Apr 9, 2007, 4:49:26 PM4/9/07
False prophet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lo...@thetruth.com> with yet
another email address spewed:

>convicted and stricken neighbor FR wrote:
>>
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be7070c0d347d865?
>> >
>> > HE does guide the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ in everything they
>> > say, do, and write.
>> >

>> Earthquack reminds me of a drowning man, alone at sea. Clutching at
>> pieces of driftwood and declaring that they are "Proof of Boat"
>
>Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS compelling
>you to make an apt analogy.
>
>"The man with enough faith in GOD will be able to gather up the
>driftwood to build a boat just as Noah did and escape death." -- Holy
>Spirit

You forgot to post your proof again, Andy.

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
The section is clearly attributed to Art Deco, not to you, Deco."
-- Dr. David Tholen

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen

Father Haskell

Apr 9, 2007, 6:37:16 PM4/9/07
On Apr 9, 4:11 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> convicted and stricken neighbor FR wrote:
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > > In the Holy Spirit, I know HE knows everything.
>
> > more blasphemy.
>
> No.
>
> > Claiming to speak for God.
>
> The Holy Spirit does not speak

Harpo Marx was the holy spirit?

Message has been deleted

Henry Schmidt

Apr 10, 2007, 4:32:22 AM4/10/07
Lionel wrote:
> On 9 Apr 2007 01:11:55 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

> <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:
>
>> convicted and stricken neighbor FR wrote:

>>> more blasphemy.
>> No.
>>
>>> Claiming to speak for God.
>> The Holy Spirit does not speak
>>
>> HE does guide the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ in everything they
>> say, do, and write.
>>
>> It remains my choice to continue to receive HIS guidance.
>>
>> May GOD bless you.
>>
>> Prayerfully in Jes[*SLAP!*]
>
> Go suck Satan's cock, fucktard.

You beat him to it as$clown poofter

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 10, 2007, 6:12:02 AM4/10/07
DanielSan wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > DanielSan wrote:

> >>Yet another feature of nonexistant things.
> >
> > By your false logic, the sun does not exist.
>
> Huh? Are you trying to say that the Holy Spirit is big ball of gas?

No.

Most things do not speak and yet exist.

Truth is simple.

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way.

Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
neighbors:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

In memory of our dearly departed Bob(this one) Pastorio:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

The Official SMC FAQ List:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth/FAQ

Kurt Gavin

Apr 10, 2007, 10:36:10 AM4/10/07

"Andrew B. muChung, MDemon

>> Huh? Are you trying to say that the Holy Spirit is big ball of gas?
>
> No.
>
> Most things do not speak and yet exist.

Now muChung is saying his gods don't have the power of speech, even though
he claims they "tell" him all sorts of things.

How's that Jim Jones purple koolaid thing coming muChung?

I KILLED YOUR GOD---IT WAS FUN!

Apr 10, 2007, 10:47:31 AM4/10/07

"Henry Schmidt" <schm...@nottelling.nope> wrote in message

no-YOU DID!
after you sucked the cock of christ.
your a cock sucking slut.

Henry Schmidt

Apr 10, 2007, 11:44:13 AM4/10/07

As$Clown

Apr 10, 2007, 11:45:52 AM4/10/07
I KILLED YOUR GOD---IT WAS FUN! wrote:
NO YOU DID. YOU ENJOYED NIBBLING ON SATAN's c0CK. Afterwars, c*nt you
made a pube sandwich.

You are a d1ck licking fagg0t and a colorado c*nt.

Rob

Apr 10, 2007, 9:24:15 PM4/10/07
I KILLED YOUR GOD---IT WAS FUN! wrote:

What good stuff any thing else to say?

I KILLED YOUR GOD---IT WAS FUN!

Apr 10, 2007, 10:11:58 PM4/10/07

"As$Clown" <lame...@is.goingdown.orgs> wrote in message

really?a colorado cunt?
whats that?
are you a god fearing christ stain me wonders?
ya wanna go to war with me stupid?
hehehe-this will be fun.
and write it like ya got some balls asswipe.
cunt,shit,fuck,faggot.
see-works fine and i am still breathing.
SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST MOTHER FUCKER!

I KILLED YOUR GOD---IT WAS FUN!

Apr 10, 2007, 10:12:46 PM4/10/07

"Rob" <me...@mine.com> wrote in message
why?is your pussy getting wet chung?
i know it's you ya know.

Rob

Apr 10, 2007, 11:19:57 PM4/10/07

Wanker

satyr

Apr 11, 2007, 12:22:26 AM4/11/07
On 8 Apr 2007 09:23:31 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>"Many are invited to the Wedding of the Lamb. Few are chosen." -- Holy
>Spirit
>
>Amen.

Are you still "married" to that lamb, Chung King?

--
satyr #1953
Chairman, EAC Church Taxation Subcommittee

Henry Schmidt

Apr 11, 2007, 1:55:53 AM4/11/07

You've seen our posts. Answer yer question. You have enough data.

As$Clown

Apr 11, 2007, 2:03:55 AM4/11/07
Yeah b1tch.
> whats that?
Look in da mirro as$munch

> are you a god fearing christ stain me wonders?
ESAD, b1tch.

> ya wanna go to war with me stupid?
YES. Bring it the f8ck on. I'll stomp you worse than Massive Prong
stomped (and continues to stomp) that fagg0t hubby of yers c*nt.
> hehehe-this will be fun.
YES it will be especially since yer partner is down for the count, b1tch.

> and write it like ya got some balls asswipe.
FOAD, c*nt

> cunt,shit,fuck,faggot.
> see-works fine and i am still breathing.
Unfortunately, c*nt.

> SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST MOTHER FUCKER!
Suck the c*nt of Satan, fetid c*nt.

As$Clown

Apr 11, 2007, 2:05:00 AM4/11/07
Yer addicted to chungc0ck aren't ya buttslurper.

Rob

Apr 11, 2007, 5:13:48 AM4/11/07
As$Clown wrote:

Yep sex and travel FO

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2007, 6:33:33 AM4/11/07
convicted neighbor satyr wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fb224d2bd8a6d44a?

> >"Many are invited to the Wedding of the Lamb. Few are chosen." -- Holy
> >Spirit
> >
> >Amen.
>
> Are you still "married" to that lamb, Chung King?

The Wedding has not happened yet.

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ remain engaged to the truth, Who is
our Savior.

May GOD bless you.

Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,

flyingrat

Apr 11, 2007, 7:06:40 AM4/11/07
In article <1176287613.6...@l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
lov...@thetruth.com says...

> convicted neighbor satyr wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fb224d2bd8a6d44a?
> >
> > >"Many are invited to the Wedding of the Lamb. Few are chosen." -- Holy
> > >Spirit
> > >
> > >Amen.
> >
> > Are you still "married" to that lamb, Chung King?
>
> The Wedding has not happened yet.
>
> The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ remain engaged to the truth, Who is
> our Savior.

Here's some truth for you

Andrew Chung:

Is a frequent and proven liar (evidence archived forever on Google)

Has lost numerous NNTP accounts with supernews and others, has had many
Google accounts nuked, and his vanity domain heartmdphd.com is now
banned from setting up accounts. He is instead using multiple Google
sock accounts and email addresses in the format love#@thetruth.com (#
being a number)

Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and only job
after just over 80 days

Fled the state of Florida, and now claims to practice in Georgia despite
having no admission priveliges in the State's hospitals

Runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa $200, the
ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its website

Makes failed prophecies concerning earthquakes with areas and dates,
which don't happen (remember the bible quotes about false prophets)

Performed a public attempt at 'exorcising' a Malaysian sock on usenet,
then denied doing it. He has recently reversed position again and admits
to practicing exorcism by usenet, proving himself a liar in the process.

Promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that he
demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud, where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover onto food.

Declares he has a cardiology practice despite posting night and day from
the same IP address (his home presumably) or a coffee shop internet cafe

Makes further false prophecies that we should now be all dying in a bird
flu pandemic. When these fail to happen, he does them all over again and
changes the dates. Nuclear war is another Chung spciality, which
naturally doesn't happen when he says it is going to.

Worships evil hatemonger Fred Phelps and will not denounce the acts of
Westboro's congregation. He even accuses someone with the name Phelps of
being Fred's son and refuses to accept he is completely wrong.

Uses the same patter as Pat Robertson, indicating his religious activity
is confined to watching cable TV. No evidence Chung has ever attended a
church.

Has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife fled some
time ago to another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being
on vacation".

Frequently passes himself off as being qualified in areas such as
endocrinology, despite making incredibly fundamental blunders in his
'advice'. It is no wonder the Florida heart facility terminated him, and
has publicly denounced his version of events. Again archived on Google.

Don't forget the fake fast, where he didn't lose any weight, as well as
the infamous 666 stamping fiasco. His latest vile trick is spamming the
blogs of dying cancer patients and then crowing triumphantly when they
pass away.

flyingrat

Apr 11, 2007, 7:10:27 AM4/11/07
In article <1176106315.5...@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,
lov...@thetruth.com says...

> HE does guide the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ in everything they
> say, do, and write.

Earthquack reminds me of a drowning man, alone at sea. Clutching at
pieces of driftwood and declaring that they are "Proof of Boat"

FR

I KILLED YOUR GOD---IT WAS FUN!

Apr 11, 2007, 10:40:45 AM4/11/07

"Rob" <me...@mine.com> wrote in message
hahaha.
that is all you got dumbfuck.
now,go stand in the corner and masterbate to a picture of your mommy little
boy.

I KILLED YOUR GOD---IT WAS FUN!

Apr 11, 2007, 10:43:54 AM4/11/07

"Henry Schmidt" <schm...@nottelling.nope> wrote in message

aint nuttin here honey.
you are one dumb balless hairy ape.
try this one on for size-
THE BEST PART OF YOU RAN DOWN YOUR MOMMA'S LEG!
HAHAHA.
SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST MOTHER FUCKER!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I KILLED YOUR GOD---IT WAS FUN!

Apr 11, 2007, 10:45:05 AM4/11/07

<Flying Rat>; "board-certified Earthquack trainer" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in
message news:MPG.2086d1997...@news.readfreenews.net...

DUDE,YOU REALLY SHOULD NOT POST FACTS-IT FUCKS WITH HIS LITTLE ONE CELL
BRAINSTEM.
TRUTH HURTS YA KNOW.....;.

Henry Schmidt

Apr 11, 2007, 10:53:10 AM4/11/07

Lameytard your momma is a hairy c*nt. Your daddy is a tranny. You
deserved what you got. MassiveProng *owns* ya b1tch.

hey c0cksucking fag da best part of you shot out of yer momma's as$hole.
Lick the c*nt of Satan ya d1cklicking fagg0t.

As$Clown

Apr 11, 2007, 10:56:05 AM4/11/07

Yep, ESAD.

I KILLED YOUR GOD---IT WAS FUN!

Apr 11, 2007, 5:35:32 PM4/11/07

"Henry Schmidt" <schm...@nottelling.nope> wrote in message

damn,your a stupid twat,aint ya?
now,go in the corner and masterbate to the memory of your dead mommy.

Henry Schmidt

Apr 11, 2007, 6:01:06 PM4/11/07
You're a retard little c*nt. no need to be ashamed of it. Everyone knows
this. Dig up dead daddy and c0ck him. You will definitely get a maggot
surprise c0cksucker.

I KILLED YOUR GOD---IT WAS FUN!

Apr 11, 2007, 7:55:36 PM4/11/07

"Henry Schmidt" <schm...@nottelling.nope> wrote in message
wawawawa-crybaby.ya got caught sucken your own cock eh dirtbag?
now,go play with the pedo's-your kind of people and all.

Henry Schmidt

Apr 12, 2007, 4:08:15 AM4/12/07
Your abused pathetic as$ has finally snapped. Are you eating out of a
kitty litter box again. On yer knees and suck off yer daddy. He likes
giving you protein in your eye

percy

Apr 12, 2007, 5:29:37 AM4/12/07
Flying Rat wrote:

A goatfucker and a sheepfucker wannabe in the same ng. Who'da thunk it?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 14, 2007, 8:53:35 AM4/14/07

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/FR

> A goatfucker and a sheepfucker wannabe in the same ng. Who'da thunk it?

Suggested reading:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Diabetes

May GOD bless you.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

percy

Apr 14, 2007, 6:42:27 PM4/14/07
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD puked:

E2PDSAD.

http://gagne.homedns.org/~tgagne/contrib/unskilled.html

satyr

Apr 15, 2007, 1:19:56 AM4/15/07
On 11 Apr 2007 03:33:33 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>convicted neighbor satyr wrote:
>>
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fb224d2bd8a6d44a?
>>
>> >"Many are invited to the Wedding of the Lamb. Few are chosen." -- Holy
>> >Spirit
>> >
>> >Amen.
>>
>> Are you still "married" to that lamb, Chung King?
>
>The Wedding has not happened yet.

So ewe two are living in sin? Don't you know that's baaaaaaad.

Father Haskell

Apr 15, 2007, 1:59:59 AM4/15/07
On Apr 15, 1:19 am, satyr <RsEaMtOy...@infidels.org> wrote:
> On 11 Apr 2007 03:33:33 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>
> <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:
> >convicted neighbor satyr wrote:

> >> Are you still "married" to that lamb, Chung King?
>
> >The Wedding has not happened yet.
>
> So ewe two are living in sin? Don't you know that's baaaaaaad.

Why do I keep thinking of Gene Wilder in that Woody Allen movie,
the one with the giant tit?

satyr

Apr 17, 2007, 7:32:27 PM4/17/07
On 14 Apr 2007 22:59:59 -0700, "Father Haskell"
<father...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Maybe because Chung King is a giant boob.

Mistylien

Apr 18, 2007, 1:00:30 AM4/18/07

"satyr" <RsEaM...@infidels.org> wrote in message

> On 14 Apr 2007 22:59:59 -0700, "Father Haskell"
> <father...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Snip<

>>Why do I keep thinking of Gene Wilder in that Woody Allen movie,
>>the one with the giant tit?
>
> Maybe because Chung King is a giant boob.

Would that be Right boob or left boob?

and I know what shoe you put on last when you get dressed.

M,