No argument here

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 18, 2008, 7:26:18 PM3/18/08
I realize I can't begin to refute anything said here, so I'll simply post
meaningless links to nonsense I spewed earlier.

Father Haskell

Mar 18, 2008, 8:36:19 PM3/18/08
On Mar 18, 7:26 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> I realize I can't begin to refute anything said here, so I'll simply post
> meaningless links to nonsense I spewed earlier.

Potassium, that's what you need. How about a nice
banana, or a piping hot bowl of wood lye?

St. Jackanapes

Mar 28, 2008, 11:36:36 PM3/28/08

Father Haskell served us this...

Androol is worried about his waistline, so can he use aspartame on his
piping hot bowl of wood lye - instead of the traditional heaping pile of
refined sugar?

--
St. Jackanapes
http://www.jackanapes.ws

HAPPY CHRISTIAN ZOMBIE DAY: http://tinyurl.com/239o9x

Father Haskell

Mar 29, 2008, 1:15:00 AM3/29/08
On Mar 28, 11:36 pm, St. Jackanapes <larry_jackow...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Father Haskell served us this...
>
> > On Mar 18, 7:26 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > <heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
>
> > > I realize I can't begin to refute anything said here, so I'll simply post
> > > meaningless links to nonsense I spewed earlier.
>
> > Potassium, that's what you need. How about a nice
> > banana, or a piping hot bowl of wood lye?
>
> Androol is worried about his waistline, so can he use aspartame on his
> piping hot bowl of wood lye - instead of the traditional heaping pile of
> refined sugar?

Paint chips, aka lead carbonate, aka sugar of lead.

St. Jackanapes

Mar 30, 2008, 5:50:41 AM3/30/08

Father Haskell served us this...

> On Mar 28, 11:36 pm, St. Jackanapes <larry_jackow...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Father Haskell served us this...

> > > Potassium, that's what you need. How about a nice
> > > banana, or a piping hot bowl of wood lye?
> >
> > Androol is worried about his waistline, so can he use aspartame on his
> > piping hot bowl of wood lye - instead of the traditional heaping pile of
> > refined sugar?
>
> Paint chips, aka lead carbonate, aka sugar of lead.

Sugar of lead? Coming right up!