A Spirit-guided thought about curing type-2 diabetes.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 12, 2008, 5:21:08 AM8/12/08
"Walking Out Cured

It's a wonder no one has tried to have Mary Vernon's medical license
revoked.

Since 1999, the 52-year-old family doctor has been treating diabetic
patients in Lawrence, Kansas, with an approach that was abandoned by
most physicians in the 1930s. Worse, this Depression-era remedy is the
opposite of the current guidelines established by the American
Diabetes Association, a nonprofit organization that spent nearly $51
million on research in 2005, and so should know a thing or two about
how to handle diabetes.

There's no question that Dr. Vernon is trouble -- but for whom? Not
her patients, that's for certain. They just won't stay sick. People
walk into her office afflicted with type-2 diabetes and, by every
objective medical measurement, walk out cured. There's $51 million
that says that isn't supposed to happen, not in a clinic in Kansas,
and definitely not as a result of cleaning out the refrigerator.

"My first line of treatment is to have patients remove carbohydrates
from their diets," explains Dr. Vernon, a petite, energetic mother of
two who also serves as the president of the American Society of
Bariatric Physicians. "This is often all it takes to reverse their
symptoms, so that they no longer require medication."

That's it?

That's it -- a simple strategy, but one that's controversial. If Dr.
Vernon and a growing cadre of researchers are correct about
carbohydrates, we may be looking at an epic case of ignorance on the
part of the medical community. That, however, pales next to the
implications for the American Diabetes Association, namely that the
very organization dedicated to conquering diabetes is rejecting what
could be the closest thing we have to a cure."

Source:

http://tinyurl.com/w99qs

A couple of Spirit-guided comments:

This would be diet-controlled type-2 diabetes rather than cured type-2
diabetes because these patients are retaining their VAT, which remains
pathological and will continue to cause medical problems
(atherosclerosis, hypertension, arthritis, sleep apnea, neuropathy
etc) in the face of euglycemia.

When type-2 diabetics eat less, down to the right amount (2PD-OMER
Approach), they are possibly cured of their type-2 diabetes because
they lose the VAT, which is the cause of most if not all their medical
problems. The latter has been documented in the peer-reviewed
literature to happen in type-2 diabetes, who are forced to eat less by
laparoscopic gastric banding surgery (LGBS).

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21...

http://TruthRUS.org/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

May all souls choose to become healthier:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHealthy

Here is a simple parable given in hopes of promoting much greater
understanding:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungrier, which is healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

anon...@nowhere.you.know

Aug 12, 2008, 11:38:27 AM8/12/08
A Christ given warning:

For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in
among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise,
speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 12, 2008, 4:08:36 PM8/12/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1537b044de64217e?

Indeed, these wolves have wrongly taught Christians to ask WWJD to
seek righteousness.

WWJD --> "What would Jesus do?"

This is wrong because we will never be Jesus no matter how close we
walk with Him.

What the Holy Spirit has placed in the heart of this disciple of LORD
Jesus Christ is to teach people to ask WDJW to find righteousness.

WDJW -- "What does Jesus want?"

At this very moment, Jesus wants me to rebuke you and so I shall:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW).

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is healthier.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

I M Portant

Aug 12, 2008, 4:19:16 PM8/12/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> WDJW -- "What does Jesus want?"
>
> At this very moment, Jesus wants me to rebuke you and so I shall:

At this moment Jesus wants me to tell you that He does not want you
rebuking anyone at anytime and that is not your job or responsibility to
rebuke others as you are just one person among many.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 12, 2008, 4:27:00 PM8/12/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

> > WDJW -- "What does Jesus want?"
> >
> > At this very moment, Jesus wants me to rebuke you and so I shall:
> >

> At this moment Jesus wants me...

Actually, He does not want you.

Now, get behind me, satan:

[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

I M Portant

Aug 12, 2008, 4:47:57 PM8/12/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?
>>>
>>> WDJW -- "What does Jesus want?"
>>>
>>> At this very moment, Jesus wants me to rebuke you and so I shall:
>>>
>> At this moment Jesus wants me...
>
> Actually, He does not want you.

Yes He does want me to tell you it is not your place, or mine or anyone
else's place, to rebuke others in His name as only He will do that.

You can say all you want and cite all the web sites you want and cite
all the other posts in this group and do it over and over and over
again, but it does not change the fact that you are not the one to
rebuke others in Jesus' name.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 12, 2008, 5:13:54 PM8/12/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> >> At this moment Jesus wants me...
> >
> > Actually, He does not want you.
> >

> Yes He does want me to tell you it is not your place, or mine or anyone
> else's place, to rebuke others in His name as only He will do that.

Lie.

"With man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible."
-- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)

The Holy Spirit is GOD ! ! !

Jesus wants me to rebuke you and so in the Holy Spirit, Jesus'
disciples have His power to rebuke you:

I M Portant

Aug 12, 2008, 5:24:59 PM8/12/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>>> Actually, He does not want you.
>>>

>> Yes He does want me to tell you it is not your place, or mine or anyone
>> else's place, to rebuke others in His name as only He will do that.
>
> Lie.

> "With man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible."
> -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)

> The Holy Spirit is GOD ! ! !

Citing chapter and verse of the Bible and repeating your mantra of
"Hunger is Good" does nothing but show you can copy and past from the
Bible and repeat the same thing over and over again.

It is in no way anything to show what you claim Jesus wants you to do.

You are but one person among millions and billions of others. You may
at one time been able to get a bunch of degrees after your name, but
that does not add to your claims now.

The fact that you write something does not make it true. If you cannot
understand that, then the problem is with you.

Cary Kittrell

Aug 12, 2008, 5:36:43 PM8/12/08
In article <adb19148-c527-4abc...@f36g2000hsa.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > > Actually, He does not want you.
> > >

> > Yes He does want me to tell you it is not your place, or mine or anyone
> > else's place, to rebuke others in His name as only He will do that.
>
> Lie.
>
> "With man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible."
> -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)

Including the possibility that Jesus wishes the poster to inform you
that "it is not your place, or mine or anyone else's place, to rebuke
others in His name as only He will do that"?

Or is that impossible?

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 12, 2008, 5:50:58 PM8/12/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > > Yes He does want me to tell you it is not your place, or mine or anyone
> > > else's place, to rebuke others in His name as only He will do that.
> >
> > Lie.
> >
> > "With man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible."
> > -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)

Amen.

> Including the possibility that Jesus wishes the poster to inform you
> that "it is not your place, or mine or anyone else's place, to rebuke
> others in His name as only He will do that"?
>
> Or is that impossible?

Without the LORD, your guesses are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Bottom line concerning your lack of understanding here:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/773bdee360f7775e?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

I M Portant

Aug 12, 2008, 5:51:30 PM8/12/08
Cary Kittrell wrote:

>>> Yes He does want me to tell you it is not your place, or mine or anyone
>>> else's place, to rebuke others in His name as only He will do that.
>> Lie.
>>
>> "With man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible."
>> -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)
>
> Including the possibility that Jesus wishes the poster to inform you
> that "it is not your place, or mine or anyone else's place, to rebuke
> others in His name as only He will do that"?
>
> Or is that impossible?
>
> -- cary

Wonder if we will get more chapter and verse or more mantras or more
citing previous posting in this group or another Ostrich Response.

Cary Kittrell

Aug 12, 2008, 6:45:02 PM8/12/08

Yes.

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Aug 12, 2008, 6:44:39 PM8/12/08
In article <58828c24-2bcf-4a9c...@8g2000hse.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > > Lie.
> > >
> > > "With man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible."
> > > -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)
>
> Amen.
>
> > Including the possibility that Jesus wishes the poster to inform you
> > that "it is not your place, or mine or anyone else's place, to rebuke
> > others in His name as only He will do that"?
> >
> > Or is that impossible?
>
> Without the LORD, your guesses are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

That was a question, not a "guess".

A question directed to you, in fact.

Try to imagine my surprise, when you timidly evaded it.

I'm quite curious what irrelevance you will invoke to evade
a second time...

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 12, 2008, 8:42:40 PM8/12/08

You were guessing at what GOD wants.

Bottom line:

Your questions indicate that you don't know.

Remember my free will choice to keep you in ignorance is not abuse:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba49cad8b1d4874a?

Bottom line concerning your having less free will here:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a88f3caf4697e3e7?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

Cary Kittrell

Aug 12, 2008, 9:39:45 PM8/12/08

And *that -- as confidently predicted -- was yet another timid
Chungian running-for-the-exits (in this text-based medium)
evasion.

{ and don't forget the boilerplate Ecclesiastes non-sequitur, hear? }

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 13, 2008, 1:17:39 AM8/13/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6fcc422864b7e7d1?

> And *that -- as confidently predicted -- was yet another timid
> Chungian running-for-the-exits (in this text-based medium)
> evasion.
>
> { and don't forget the boilerplate Ecclesiastes non-sequitur, hear? }

False prophecies.

Bottom line concerning your have less free will to do anything right:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a88f3caf4697e3e7?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Cary Kittrell

Aug 13, 2008, 12:27:28 PM8/13/08
In article <23bdf62b-ff6a-4018...@e53g2000hsa.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6fcc422864b7e7d1?
> >
> > And *that -- as confidently predicted -- was yet another timid
> > Chungian running-for-the-exits (in this text-based medium)
> > evasion.
> >
> > { and don't forget the boilerplate Ecclesiastes non-sequitur, hear? }
>
> False prophecies.

Not a prediction, but a directive.

A prophylactic directive, at that.

And it worked, didn't it?

{ and don't forget the boilerplate Ecclesiastes non-sequitur, hear? }

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 14, 2008, 7:34:08 AM8/14/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > And *that -- as confidently predicted -- was yet another timid
> > > Chungian running-for-the-exits (in this text-based medium)
> > > evasion.
> > >
> > > { and don't forget the boilerplate Ecclesiastes non-sequitur, hear? }
> >
> > False prophecies.
>
> Not a prediction, but a directive.

There goes your "confidently predicted" words.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly discredit yourself.

Bottom line concerning your having less free will:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a88f3caf4697e3e7?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

Cary Kittrell

Aug 14, 2008, 12:52:52 PM8/14/08
In article <6012cf4c-07be-414a...@y38g2000hsy.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > False prophecies.
> >
> > Not a prediction, but a directive.
>
> There goes your "confidently predicted" words.

I "confidently predicted" that you'd avoid my question about the
possibility that Jesus wishes "I M Portant" to rebuke you --
and like a floppy little marionette, you did precisely that.

Why do you choose to continue to lie?

QED.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 15, 2008, 12:08:22 AM8/15/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > Not a prediction, but a directive.
> >
> > There goes your "confidently predicted" words.
>
> I "confidently predicted" that you'd avoid my question about the
> possibility that Jesus wishes "I M Portant" to rebuke you --

Your guessing what Jesus wants was not a question for me but for Jesus
to answer.

And, answer He did through what the Holy Spirit guided me to write:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f1c1f53c144b6ee5?

Bottom line concerning your growing ignorance:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba49cad8b1d4874a?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

Cary Kittrell

Aug 15, 2008, 12:09:12 PM8/15/08
In article <7b56af5b-4413-4dac...@y38g2000hsy.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > There goes your "confidently predicted" words.
> >
> > I "confidently predicted" that you'd avoid my question about the
> > possibility that Jesus wishes "I M Portant" to rebuke you --
>
> Your guessing

A question, not a "guess". A question to you. Let's try again: do you
consider it impossible that Jesus wished "I M Portant" to rebuke you?

You may put your next sad and transparent evasion here:

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 16, 2008, 6:04:07 AM8/16/08