Re: Our Righteousness

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 3, 2006, 5:14:20 AM11/3/06
Frank wrote:
> Our righteousness is Christ,
> absolutely, totally, and completely.
> Because we believe
> that Christ is the Son of God,
> that is, the Eternal Life
> who gave his life to be our life
> (no unsaved being can have that faith),
> Christ is our righteousness and eternal life.
> Because Christ is our holiness,
> we walk in love as Jesus walks.
> Because Christ is our redemption,
> we will be like him when he appears.
>
> --
> http://roines.home.mindspring.com

Yes:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/352546a7bf4a81ee?

Marana tha !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water, dear brother
Frank whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!

Nov 3, 2006, 10:25:03 AM11/3/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
nothing that makes sense.

SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST!
SLURP DOWN THAT JEEZUZ JIZM!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 3, 2006, 1:39:11 PM11/3/06
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5cc4cfe9be2832b2?

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love

Killer wrote:

> <text snipped by Killer in an act of cowardice>
>
> <hiss sputter hiss hiss>

Chinese Water Torturer

Nov 3, 2006, 1:44:22 PM11/3/06

> May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love
> unconditionally.

I defy your imaginary friend to stop my heart from beating. RIGHT NOW.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 3, 2006, 1:55:19 PM11/3/06

Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about your suicidal ideations.

May GOD in HIS infinite mercy and grace keep your heart beating to give
you time to overcome your problems, dear neighbor whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Chinese Water Torturer

Nov 3, 2006, 2:11:08 PM11/3/06
Still here!

What's wrong with your omnipotent god, Chung? Hell, I'm still sitting
in the same place! I haven't moved since I defied your master to stop
my heart from beating, and yet nothing's happening!

Is it that difficult for your all-powerful pixie friend to send one
human being into arrest?

Or...could it be that...

YOUR GOD DOESN'T EXIST?

Could it be that your raison d'être is based on a myth?

Could it be that you flushed your medical career down the toilet for
NOTHING?!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 3, 2006, 2:39:18 PM11/3/06
Chinese Water Torturer wrote:
> Still here!

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you
to reveal that my prayers on your behalf has changed HIS mind about
annihilating you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9f9cb110e76859a1?

Laus Deo ! !

GOD is amazing:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/352546a7bf4a81ee?

Again, would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about your persistent
suicidal ideations before you "curse GOD and die." It remains my hope
that you do not choose to do the latter but instead receive eternal
life by surrendering to HIM:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD in HIS infinite grace and mercy continue to keep your heart
beating up until you curse HIM and die to give you extra time to
understand and act on this, dear neighbor whom I love unconditionally.

I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!

Nov 3, 2006, 2:45:06 PM11/3/06

"Chinese Water Torturer" <redja...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Still here!

Or...could it be that...

chunk brains has no life.i fucked his god in the mouth and then i killed it.
it was easy.

Ghod

Nov 3, 2006, 2:59:05 PM11/3/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
[snip]
> Marana tha !

You illiterate hemorrhoid, you don't even know what you're trying to
say. I would correct you, but it's more fun to let you continue to
discredit yourself......

Ace Berserker

Nov 3, 2006, 3:01:49 PM11/3/06

Ghod wrote:
> > Marana tha !
>
> You illiterate hemorrhoid, you don't even know what you're trying to
> say. I would correct you, but it's more fun to let you continue to
> discredit yourself......

Earthquack sure loves his peanut butter...
http://www.worldpantry.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce/ExecMacro/nspired/maranatha/home.d2w/report

Archie Leach

Nov 4, 2006, 12:40:54 AM11/4/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Chinese Water Torturer wrote:
>> Still here!
>
>Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you
>to reveal that my prayers on your behalf has changed HIS mind about
>annihilating you:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9f9cb110e76859a1?

So how do you know that it's specifically your prayer that saved
"Chinese Water Torturer", and not God's will himself above and beyond
any prayer or curse you may have made toward him?

Taking credit (and stating that "my prayers on your behalf has changed
HIS mind" is certainly claiming to have a direct hotline to God
greater than the apostle St. Peter, St. Francis of Assisi, St.
Catherine of Siena, St. Jude, St. Thomas a Becket, and St. Martin De
Porres combined!) seems like a rather narcissistic way of engaging in
your faith.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 4, 2006, 8:06:23 AM11/4/06
Archie Leach wrote:

> >Chinese Water Torturer wrote:
> >> Still here!
> >
> >Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you
> >to reveal that my prayers on your behalf has changed HIS mind about
> >annihilating you:
> >
> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9f9cb110e76859a1?
>
> So how do you know that it's specifically your prayer that saved
> "Chinese Water Torturer", and not God's will himself above and beyond
> any prayer or curse you may have made toward him?

In the Holy Spirit, I know.

> Taking credit (and stating that "my prayers on your behalf has changed
> HIS mind" is certainly claiming to have a direct hotline to God
> greater than the apostle St. Peter, St. Francis of Assisi, St.
> Catherine of Siena, St. Jude, St. Thomas a Becket, and St. Martin De
> Porres combined!) seems like a rather narcissistic way of engaging in
> your faith.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

You remain vanquished:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/25f3718fb297d7fa?

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Archie whom

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 4, 2006, 8:23:12 AM11/4/06
Frank wrote:
> Thank you brother Andrew for your fellowship
> and faithful witness in the midst of all opposition!
>
> Peace, Frank

Fear GOD and dread nought:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/352546a7bf4a81ee?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water, dear brother
Frank whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Archie Leach

Nov 4, 2006, 10:31:02 AM11/4/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Archie Leach wrote:
>> >
>> >Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you
>> >to reveal that my prayers on your behalf has changed HIS mind about
>> >annihilating you:
>> >
>> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9f9cb110e76859a1?
>>
>> So how do you know that it's specifically your prayer that saved
>> "Chinese Water Torturer", and not God's will himself above and beyond
>> any prayer or curse you may have made toward him?
>
>In the Holy Spirit, I know.

I doubt that.

>> Taking credit (and stating that "my prayers on your behalf has changed
>> HIS mind" is certainly claiming to have a direct hotline to God
>> greater than the apostle St. Peter, St. Francis of Assisi, St.
>> Catherine of Siena, St. Jude, St. Thomas a Becket, and St. Martin De
>> Porres combined!) seems like a rather narcissistic way of engaging in
>> your faith.
>
>Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>
>You remain vanquished:

I wasn't even trying to be snarky in the previous response.

The basic point is, that with your supposed Direct Hotline To God
Almighty (and a greater and more definite connection than, for
instance, any of the thousands of Saints revered either by the
Catholic Churches, the various Orthodox Churches, or both), that
either:

1.) You are greatest of all saints in the history of Christianity

2.) You are a fraud.

It's not for me to say which of the above applies; only you know for
sure.

Of course, I have my suspicions, but that's something else.

Hatchetmama

Nov 4, 2006, 10:42:08 AM11/4/06
On 4 Nov 2006 05:06:23 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Archie Leach wrote:
>> >
>> >Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you
>> >to reveal that my prayers on your behalf has changed HIS mind about
>> >annihilating you:
>> >
>> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9f9cb110e76859a1?
>>
>> So how do you know that it's specifically your prayer that saved
>> "Chinese Water Torturer", and not God's will himself above and beyond
>> any prayer or curse you may have made toward him?
>
>In the Holy Spirit, I know.

God doesn't change His mind. He is constant. Read Numbers 23 and
Hebrews 13.

>> Taking credit (and stating that "my prayers on your behalf has changed
>> HIS mind" is certainly claiming to have a direct hotline to God
>> greater than the apostle St. Peter, St. Francis of Assisi, St.
>> Catherine of Siena, St. Jude, St. Thomas a Becket, and St. Martin De
>> Porres combined!) seems like a rather narcissistic way of engaging in
>> your faith.
>
>Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

2Corinthians 5:10

--
-HM
mhm 34x19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 4, 2006, 12:58:54 PM11/4/06
Hatchetmama wrote:
> >Archie Leach wrote:

> >> So how do you know that it's specifically your prayer that saved
> >> "Chinese Water Torturer", and not God's will himself above and beyond
> >> any prayer or curse you may have made toward him?
> >
> >In the Holy Spirit, I know.
>
> God doesn't change His mind.

Incorrect. GOD has free will.

> He is constant.

GOD's nature is constant. Who and What "GOD is" remain constant.

> Read Numbers 23 and Hebrews 13.

"Forty more days and Nineveh will be overturned." -- GOD (Jonah 3:4)

"When GOD saw what they did and how they turned from their evil ways,
HE had compassion an did not bring upon them the destruction HE had
threatened." (Jonah 3:10)

> >> Taking credit (and stating that "my prayers on your behalf has changed
> >> HIS mind" is certainly claiming to have a direct hotline to God
> >> greater than the apostle St. Peter, St. Francis of Assisi, St.
> >> Catherine of Siena, St. Jude, St. Thomas a Becket, and St. Martin De
> >> Porres combined!) seems like a rather narcissistic way of engaging in
> >> your faith.
> >
> >Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>
> 2Corinthians 5:10

"For we must all appear before the judgement seat of Christ, that each
one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body,
whether good or bad."

Yes, this message is for the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ in
anticipation of what is to come **after** the LORD's Day of Judgment
**after** they are separated from those whose names are not in the
Lamb's book of life.

Many thanks, much praise and all the glory to GOD for compelling you to
cite this part of Scripture to further convict those who reject our
LORD.

This victory belongs to GOD, whom I love with all my heart, soul, mind,
and strength:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp

Your consolation prize is eternal life if you choose to surrender to
HIM:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD in HIS infinite grace and mercy keep your heart beating to give
you time to understand and act on this, dear neighbor whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><

Pastor Frank

Nov 3, 2006, 6:17:20 PM11/3/06
"Chinese Water Torturer" <redja...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

It's not that our God doesn't exist, for our "God is love' (1 John
4:8,16) and all those who know love, know our God, but it's more likely that
you don't have a heart. You think you do, for you believe yourself alive,
but in fact you are dead already, ...still breathing mind you, but waiting
for the resurrection of which Christ spoke. See below

Pastor Frank

Jesus in Jn:11:25: Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the
life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
Jesus in Jn:14:6: Jesus saith unto him: I am the way, the truth, and the
life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Hatchetmama

Nov 4, 2006, 3:31:43 PM11/4/06
On 4 Nov 2006 09:58:54 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Hatchetmama wrote:

>> >In the Holy Spirit, I know.
>>
>> God doesn't change His mind.
>
>Incorrect. GOD has free will.
>
>> He is constant.
>
>GOD's nature is constant. Who and What "GOD is" remain constant.

God is not a man, that he should lie, Neither the son of man, that he
should repent: Hath he said, and will he not do it? Or hath he spoken,
and will he not make it good?

He doesn't change his mind.

>> Read Numbers 23 and Hebrews 13.
>
>"Forty more days and Nineveh will be overturned." -- GOD (Jonah 3:4)
>
>"When GOD saw what they did and how they turned from their evil ways,
>HE had compassion an did not bring upon them the destruction HE had
>threatened." (Jonah 3:10)

>> >Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>>
>> 2Corinthians 5:10
>
>"For we must all appear before the judgement seat of Christ, that each
>one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body,
>whether good or bad."
>
>Yes, this message is for the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ in
>anticipation of what is to come **after** the LORD's Day of Judgment
>**after** they are separated from those whose names are not in the
>Lamb's book of life.

And it's His job, not ours.
Only He knows whose names are there.

>Many thanks, much praise and all the glory to GOD for compelling you to
>cite this part of Scripture to further convict those who reject our
>LORD.

I posted these scripture for you, Andrew.
Heck, I'm a Christian Shaman, not a preacher.
I just saw you here an dthought you might be open to discussion.
I see I was mistaken.

Hatchetmama

Nov 4, 2006, 3:41:19 PM11/4/06
On 4 Nov 2006 09:58:54 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

http://heartmdphd.com/Convicts/

You will quickly remove my nym from your website.

-Lorrette
aka HatchetMama

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 4, 2006, 3:52:15 PM11/4/06
Hatchetmama wrote:
> >Hatchetmama wrote:

> >> God doesn't change His mind.
> >
> >Incorrect. GOD has free will.
> >
> >> He is constant.
> >
> >GOD's nature is constant. Who and What "GOD is" remain constant.
>
> God is not a man

Correct. GOD is Spirit.

> , that he should lie

To lie is to tell something untrue with the intent to deceive.

GOD is the truth.

> , Neither the son of man, that he
> should repent: Hath he said, and will he not do it? Or hath he spoken,
> and will he not make it good?

For GOD to change HIS mind about annihilation to show mercy and grace
when there is repentance by those who were doing evil is good.

> He doesn't change his mind.

In truth, GOD has, does and will change HIS mind according to HIS
infinite free will.

> >> Read Numbers 23 and Hebrews 13.
> >
> >"Forty more days and Nineveh will be overturned." -- GOD (Jonah 3:4)
> >
> >"When GOD saw what they did and how they turned from their evil ways,
> >HE had compassion an did not bring upon them the destruction HE had
> >threatened." (Jonah 3:10)

> >> 2Corinthians 5:10
> >
> >"For we must all appear before the judgement seat of Christ, that each
> >one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body,
> >whether good or bad."
> >
> >Yes, this message is for the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ in
> >anticipation of what is to come **after** the LORD's Day of Judgment
> >**after** they are separated from those whose names are not in the
> >Lamb's book of life.
>
> And it's His job, not ours.

The brethren of Christ will sit in judgment of angels.

> Only He knows whose names are there.

Correct.

In the interim, without the LORD, Archie Leach's opinion is still
meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> >Many thanks, much praise and all the glory to GOD for compelling you to
> >cite this part of Scripture to further convict those who reject our
> >LORD.
>
> I posted these scripture for you, Andrew.

Thus, GOD shows HE is greater than you because HE is able to use you in
a manner contrary to your intent.

> Heck, I'm a Christian Shaman, not a preacher.
> I just saw you here an dthought you might be open to discussion.
> I see I was mistaken.

Without the LORD, everything about your life will be meaningless
(Ecclesiastes).

You remain vanquished:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eeb528e93328d599?

Fear GOD and dread naught:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/352546a7bf4a81ee?

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><

Gayle

Nov 4, 2006, 8:33:21 PM11/4/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
The Failure of Success, The Story of Jonah
http://tinyurl.com/yyrsz5

quote from page 24:

"God reversed His declaration of judgment and rescued them from their sin
and guilt. This doesn't mean, however, that God repented or changed His
mind. Instead, He remained true to His eternal principles of justice and
mercy.

The point is that the character of God does not change. Instead, as people
change in their relationship to Him, different laws come into operation.
When Jonas 3 verse 10 says that "God relented," it's not referring to His
remorse over an error in judgment, but a removal of judgment as an act of
mercy to one who has repented."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 4, 2006, 9:27:53 PM11/4/06

Actually, GOD's Day of Judgement has not happened yet.

Instead, GOD changed HIS original plan to destroy Nineveh in 40 days as
HE had Jonah prophesy to the citizens of Nineveh.

> This doesn't mean, however, that God repented or changed His
> mind.

Actually GOD changing HIS plan does mean HE changed HIS mind about what
HE had originally planned.

> Instead, He remained true to His eternal principles of justice and
> mercy.

Yes, GOD changed HIS mind about what HE had originally planned because
HE is most assuredly, without doubt, always kind, just, and right.

> The point is that the character of God does not change.

Most assuredly, without doubt, I know GOD to be always kind, just, and
right.

> Instead, as people
> change in their relationship to Him, different laws come into operation.

Actually, the laws stay the same and they hang on the two commandments
issued by LORD Jesus Christ:

(1) Love GOD with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength.

(2) Love others as you would love yourself.

> When Jonas 3 verse 10 says that "God relented," it's not referring to His
> remorse over an error in judgment, but a removal of judgment as an act of
> mercy to one who has repented."

It simply refers to GOD changing HIS mind about what had HE had
originally planned which was to destroy Nineveh in 40 days (Jonah 3:4).

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water, dear

neighbor Gayle whom I love unconditionally.

Al Klein

Nov 4, 2006, 10:45:06 PM11/4/06
On 4 Nov 2006 12:52:15 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

I just noticed my name on your web site, in a derogatory manner.
You'll be hearing from my attorneys. I hope you like living in a
cardboard box because that's about all you'll be able to afford when
they get through with you. You're not going to believe the size of
the judgment you're going to be hit with.

Unless my name is permanently removed within 48 hours of this posting.

This is your first official notice of intent.
--
rukbat at optonline dot net
"I've heard the call. I believe God wants me to run for president."

"God gave the savior to the German people. We have faith,
deep and unshakeable faith, that he was sent to us by
God to save Germany."
- Hermann Goering, speaking of Hitler
(random sig, produced by SigChanger)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 5, 2006, 2:43:21 AM11/5/06
Al Klein, after fleeing AUK in dread, shrieked:

> >Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>
> I just noticed my name on your web site, in a derogatory manner.

Sorry being on a prayer list bothers you so terribly. Please forgive
all my iniquities.

> You'll be hearing from my attorneys.

Even more than one will not help you prevail against the truth. May
GOD help you find even one attorney that believes being prayed for is
derogatory.

Fear GOD dread nought:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/352546a7bf4a81ee?

> I hope you like living in a
> cardboard box because that's about all you'll be able to afford when
> they get through with you.

Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> You're not going to believe the size of
> the judgment you're going to be hit with.

GOD's will be done and not my will.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2c961b05b654f526?

> This is your first official notice of intent.

You are not the first and you won't be the last to feel the effects of
intercessary prayer from the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ.

Your consolation prize is still eternal life if you choose to surrender
to HIM:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD in HIS infinite mercy and grace keep your heart beating to give
you time to understand and act on this, dear neighbor Al whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><

Archie Leach

Nov 5, 2006, 12:39:09 PM11/5/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>In the interim, without the LORD, Archie Leach's opinion is still
>meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

I see you didn't bother responding to my previous post. No surprise,
really.

[let's try this again]

I wasn't even trying to be snarky in the previous response.

The basic point is, that with your supposed Direct Hotline To God
Almighty (and a greater and more definite connection than, for
instance, any of the thousands of Saints revered either by the
Catholic Churches, the various Orthodox Churches, or both), that
either:

1.) You are greatest of all saints in the history of Christianity

2.) You are a fraud.

It's not for me to say which of the above applies; only you know for
sure.

Of course, I have my suspicions, but that's something else.

[end included text]

I should just ignore you, frankly, because it's obvious that you're
either a liar, a fraud, mentally ill, or some combination of those
three, but when I see you make claims like "My prayers to God keep
your heart beating", it's hard for me to resist, because the
irrationality of such is laughable, really, on the level of "Ray
Karczewski Living Christ" laughable.

It's kookspew.

There are numerous people with which I trust whatever spiritual
direction ahd/or Christian guidance I need (and I don't deny that I
need it).

YOU are not one of those people.

I pray that at some point in your life you will discover "humility",
and that maybe what you think you know about God's will may not be as
correct as you think (and proclaim) it is.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 5, 2006, 2:59:09 PM11/5/06
Archie Leach, after fleeing fearfully from AA, squealed:

> "Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> >In the interim, without the LORD, Archie Leach's opinion is still
> >meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>
> I see you didn't bother responding to my previous post. No surprise,
> really.
>
> [let's try this again]
>
> I wasn't even trying to be snarky in the previous response.
>
> The basic point is, that with your supposed Direct Hotline To God
> Almighty

Being in the Holy Spirit is not a "direct hotline to GOD" but rather is
being in GOD.

The Holy Spirit is GOD.

> (and a greater and more definite connection than, for
> instance, any of the thousands of Saints revered either by the
> Catholic Churches, the various Orthodox Churches, or both)

(Actually, all of the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ receive guidance
from the Holy Spirit. This is per HIS faithful promise to us made at
the time of HIS ascension.)

>, that either:
>
> 1.) You are greatest of all saints in the history of Christianity

No.

> 2.) You are a fraud.

No

3.) Member of the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ.

Yes.

> It's not for me to say which of the above applies; only you know for
> sure.

It is most assuredly, without doubt, the third one.

> Of course, I have my suspicions, but that's something else.

Without the LORD, your suspicions are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> [end included text]
>
> I should just ignore you, frankly, because it's obvious that you're
> either a liar, a fraud, mentally ill, or some combination of those
> three, but when I see you make claims like "My prayers to God keep
> your heart beating", it's hard for me to resist, because the
> irrationality of such is laughable, really, on the level of "Ray
> Karczewski Living Christ" laughable.
>
> It's kookspew.
>
> There are numerous people with which I trust whatever spiritual
> direction ahd/or Christian guidance I need (and I don't deny that I
> need it).
>
> YOU are not one of those people.
>
> I pray that at some point in your life you will discover "humility",
> and that maybe what you think you know about God's will may not be as
> correct as you think (and proclaim) it is.

It remains my choice to continue to die to self daily so that HE makes
me a new creature in HIM daily.

In the interim, it is clear that you remain vanquished:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/25f3718fb297d7fa?

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating unless you choose to curse
HIM, dear neighbor Archie whom I love unconditionally.

Al Klein

Nov 5, 2006, 7:04:08 PM11/5/06
On 4 Nov 2006 23:43:21 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Al Klein, after fleeing AUK in dread, shrieked:
>>
>> >Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>>
>> I just noticed my name on your web site, in a derogatory manner.
>
>Sorry being on a prayer list bothers you so terribly. Please forgive
>all my iniquities.
>
>> You'll be hearing from my attorneys.
>
>Even more than one will not help you prevail against the truth.

Your nonsense aside, this is your last warning before a suit is
entered against you. The judge isn't going to want to hear your
religious nonsense. (If you insist on it, you'll probably be barred
from the court room during your own trial.)

--
rukbat at optonline dot net

"Christians, it is needless to say, utterly detest each other. They slander each
other constantly with the vilest forms of abuse and cannot come to any sort of
agreement in their teachings. Each sect brands its own, fills the head of its own
with deceitful nonsense, and makes perfect little pigs of those it wins over to its
side."
- Celsus On the True Doctrine, translated by R. Joseph Hoffman, Oxford University Press, 1987

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 5, 2006, 8:16:24 PM11/5/06
Al Klein, after fleeing AUK in fear, squealed:

> >Al Klein, after fleeing AUK in dread, shrieked:

> >> I just noticed my name on your web site, in a derogatory manner.
> >
> >Sorry being on a prayer list bothers you so terribly. Please forgive
> >all my iniquities.
> >
> >> You'll be hearing from my attorneys.
> >
> >Even more than one will not help you prevail against the truth.
>
> Your nonsense aside, this is your last warning before a suit is
> entered against you.

It remains my choice to "fear GOD and dread nought" in this world
including you even if you were able to recruit a million attorneys to
help you file:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/352546a7bf4a81ee?

> The judge isn't going to want to hear your
> religious nonsense.

The judge and jury won't have a choice since your complaint is about
your being listed on a public prayer list:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for this possible
opportunity to inform more people (including your attorneys) about the
power of prayer in the name of LORD Jesus Christ.

Laus Deo ! !

> (If you insist on it, you'll probably be barred
> from the court room during your own trial.)

Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Clearly, you remain vanquished:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2c961b05b654f526?

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating unless you choose to curse

HIM, dear neighbor Al whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><

TransWench

Nov 6, 2006, 8:51:17 AM11/6/06
I was busily flonking away in sci.med.cardiology,
alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.christnet.evangelical, alt.atheism, and
alt.usenet.kooks, when The Goddess Eris Herself suddenly made me reply
to Archie Leach:

> I wasn't even trying to be snarky in the previous response.

Well, good. Only room for one Snarky in this here usenet.

"email is not a private form of communication." -- Dustin Cook, in
"Dustin is FILTH in my opinion. And not for any reason other than
posting Rhonda's personal info." -- Respondant

"After the Swift Boat Veterans who served with Kerry in Vietnam claimed
that Kerry lied about his heroism, the Democrats wanted to make a
similar ad attacking Bush, but they couldn't find anyone who served with
him." -- Anonymous

"You would no longer be here if I were to stop praying for you." Andrew
B. Chung's delusions of grandeur are getting out of hand, in MID:
<1160653810....@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>