Your daily quote of sanity - Sept 12

crucifictional

Sep 12, 2006, 5:53:14 PM9/12/06
"The essence of Christianity is told to us in the Garden of Eden
history. The fruit that was forbidden was on the Tree of Knowledge. The
subtext is, All the suffering you have is because you wanted to find
out what was going on. You could be in the Garden of Eden if you had
just kept your fucking mouth shut and hadn't asked any questions."

---Frank Zappa

Conspiracy of Doves

Sep 12, 2006, 6:00:23 PM9/12/06

Frank was a wise man

Pastor Kutchie

Sep 12, 2006, 6:09:04 PM9/12/06

And, by Anna-Nicole Smiths thongs, you can bet that Earthquack wishes
people would, especially regarding Florida clinics and personality
disorders.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 12, 2006, 6:11:03 PM9/12/06

"The essence of Christianity is in Christ Jesus' selfless act of
suffering terribly and dying horribly on the cross in order to save
those whom HE loves unconditionally." -- Holy Spirit

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d3b7b57d0fbf89ed?

hoofprints

Sep 12, 2006, 6:19:12 PM9/12/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Nymshifting neighbor wrote:
> > "The essence of Christianity is told to us in the Garden of Eden
> > history. The fruit that was forbidden was on the Tree of Knowledge. The
> > subtext is, All the suffering you have is because you wanted to find
> > out what was going on. You could be in the Garden of Eden if you had
> > just kept your fucking mouth shut and hadn't asked any questions."
> >
> > ---Frank Zappa
>
> "The essence of Christianity is in Christ Jesus' selfless act of
> suffering terribly and dying horribly on the cross in order to save
> those whom HE loves unconditionally." -- Holy Spirit
>
> May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love
> unconditionally.
>
> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>
> Andrew <><

I woke up very early on Sunday morning and switched on the tv. At 5 AM
not much is on the tube except for paid advertising and preachers.
I decided to listen to one messenger.
He mentioned that Christ said there were two paths, one with a wide road
leading to a wide gate and the other was a narrow path.
Then he said that:
Decisions determine Direction.
Direction determines Destiny.
The problem with these folks is that in their USENET prank pollster
modes, they make the decisions which determine others destiny.

> --
> Andrew B. Chung
> Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit
>
> As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
> unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
> (Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d3b7b57d0fbf89ed?

--

Hoof

"With friends, like these, who needs enemies!" Y.G. Ph.D. Psychology. ©
1988.

{ Disclaimer: Non Existent words contained within this poast
were created in response to the Paperwork Reduction Act.}
{If you have a problem with that,
take it to the Environmentalists Complaint Dept.}

A Free Thinker. © 2003

Mark T

Sep 12, 2006, 6:21:29 PM9/12/06
"crucifictional" wrote:

Frank Zappa had much wisdom (and great music). The world has a lost a
worthy character.

Uncle Vic

Sep 12, 2006, 6:24:49 PM9/12/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(and...@emorycardiology.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

> "The essence of Christianity is in Christ Jesus' selfless act of
> suffering terribly and dying horribly on the cross in order to save
> those whom HE loves unconditionally." -- Holy Spirit

Isn't that the one that goes, "God sacrificed himself to himself to save
his own creation from his own wrath for acting in a way he created them to
act?"

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011

Mark T

Sep 12, 2006, 6:25:35 PM9/12/06
"Conspiracy of Doves" wrote:

>> ---Frank Zappa
>
> Frank was a wise man

Frank Zappa - "Heavenly Bank Account"

(From the album You are what you is, 1981)

And if these words you do not heed
Your pocketbook just kinda might recede
When some man comes along and
Claims Godly need
He will clean you out right through your
Tweed

That's right, remember there is a big
Difference between kneeling down
And bending over...
He's got twenty million dollars
In his heavenly bank account...
All from those chumps who was
Born again
Oh yeah, oh yeah

He's got seven limousines
And a private plane...
All for the use of his
Special friends
Oh yeah, oh yeah
He's got thousand-dollar suits
And a wembley tie...
Girls love to stroke it
While he's on the phone
Oh yeah, oh yeah

At the house of representatives
He's a groovy guy...
When he gives thanks
He is not alone...

He is dealin'
He is really dealin'
IRS can't determine
Where the hook is

It is easy with the bible
To pretend that
You're in show biz

They won't get him
They will never get him
For the naughty stuff
That he did

It is best in cases like this
To pretend that
You are stupid

He's got presidential help
All along the way

He says the grace
While the lawyers chew
Oh yeah
They sure do

And the govenors agree to say:
"He's a lovely man!"
He makes it easier for
Them to screw
All of you...
Yes, that's true!

'cause he helps put the fear of God
In the common man
Snatchin' up money
Everywhere he can
Oh yeah
Oh yeah

He's got twenty million dollars
In his heavenly bank account
You ain't got nothin', people
You ain't got nothin', people
You ain't got nothin', people
Thank the man...oh yeah

DrDeath

Sep 12, 2006, 7:31:14 PM9/12/06
"hoofprints" <equspho...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

They determine their own destiny, as do you. If winning a kOOk award effects
a persons life, then that person had no life to begin with. To delude
yourself with the notion that kOOkologists have control over you is just
kOOky.

--
Owner of Daryl Hunt
Master of Slow Code

kidigus

Sep 12, 2006, 8:02:15 PM9/12/06
> "The essence of Christianity is in Christ Jesus' selfless act of
> suffering terribly and dying horribly on the cross in order to save
> those whom HE loves unconditionally." -- Holy Spirit

Unconditionally? Love me more than anyone, worship me as the one true
god or burn forever in a lake of fire? That isn't unconditional.
Also, millions of people have suffered much worse than Joshua, son of
Joseph, for no good reason at all. Children have suffered worse than
the "Christ". Only difference is he thought he was the son a god and
the suffering had a huge payoff. Right now there is a child suffering
torment and pain that Joe's boy never even dreamed of. I don't feel
bad for him hanging on a cross so long as his space ghost dad allows
children to be tortured to death while their hands grasp and there
minds reel and their voices cry for help and mercy that will never
come.

Also remember, the story says man was not thrown out of Eden for eating
from the "tree of knowledge", he was cast out because god was afraid
(yes, afraid) that Adam would eat from the "tree of life" and live
forever (Genesis 3:22,23).

Another thing that bothers me about the Eden fable is that the fruit of
the tree gives man the knowledge between good and evil. If this is
true then why did god leave them naked? This was the very first evil
that the newly awakened minds noticed. Why did god not clothe them?
If what he created was good then shouldn't they have gone about their
business seeing only good and nothing evil? Eating the fruit didn't
create evil, it just allowed man to acknowledge it.

kidigus

Sep 12, 2006, 8:04:15 PM9/12/06
> "The essence of Christianity is in Christ Jesus' selfless act of
> suffering terribly and dying horribly on the cross in order to save
> those whom HE loves unconditionally." -- Holy Spirit

Unconditionally? Love me more than anyone, worship me as the one true

god or burn forever in a lake of fire? That isn't unconditional.
Also, millions of people have suffered much worse than Joshua, son of
Joseph, for no good reason at all. Children have suffered worse than
the "Christ". Only difference is he thought he was the son a god and
the suffering had a huge payoff. Right now there is a child suffering
torment and pain that Joe's boy never even dreamed of. I don't feel
bad for him hanging on a cross so long as his space ghost dad allows
children to be tortured to death while their hands grasp and there
minds reel and their voices cry for help and mercy that will never
come.

Also remember, the story says man was not thrown out of Eden for eating
from the "tree of knowledge", he was cast out because god was afraid
(yes, afraid) that Adam would eat from the "tree of life" and live
forever (Genesis 3:22,23).

Another thing that bothers me about the Eden fable is that the fruit of
the tree gives man the knowledge between good and evil. If this is
true then why did god leave them naked? This was the very first evil
that the newly awakened minds noticed. Why did god not clothe them?
If what he created was good then shouldn't they have gone about their

business seeing only good and nothing evil? The story doesn't say that
eating the fruit created evil, it just allowed man to acknowledge it.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 12, 2006, 8:18:18 PM9/12/06
kidigus wrote:
> > "The essence of Christianity is in Christ Jesus' selfless act of
> > suffering terribly and dying horribly on the cross in order to save
> > those whom HE loves unconditionally." -- Holy Spirit
>
> Unconditionally?

Yes. Without conditions. No strings attached.

kidigus

Sep 12, 2006, 8:51:37 PM9/12/06
> > Unconditionally?
>
> Yes. Without conditions. No strings attached.
>
> May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love
> unconditionally.

Thanks Andy, that's mighty nice of you.

Does this mean that I get to go to heaven no matter what? Or does this
mean that god will love me even when I'm burning forever in hell?
Remember, god hated Esau (Malachi 1:3). He never says why but it must
have at least been something. Something Esau did caused god to say
"And I hated Esau..."; unless it was an unconditional hate, I guess.

Also, keep in mind Dr. Chung, I sin quite often. This might make me a
"worker of iniquity" and as you know, according to Psalm 5:5, god
"hatest all workers of iniquity."

Peace.

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 12, 2006, 9:02:52 PM9/12/06
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
>>
>> Nymshifting neighbor wrote:
>>> "The essence of Christianity is told to us in the Garden of Eden
>>> history. The fruit that was forbidden was on the Tree of Knowledge.
>>> The subtext is, All the suffering you have is because you wanted to
>>> find out what was going on. You could be in the Garden of Eden if
>>> you had just kept your fucking mouth shut and hadn't asked any
>>> questions."
>>>
>>> ---Frank Zappa
>>
>> "The essence of Christianity is in Christ Jesus' selfless act of
>> suffering terribly and dying horribly on the cross in order to save
>> those whom HE loves unconditionally." -- Holy Spirit
>>
>> May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I
>> love unconditionally.
>>
>> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>>
>> Andrew <><
>
> I woke up

Bummer.

--
Casanovas, Lotharios, adulterers, skirt-chasers, debauchers,
letches, lechers and womanisers beware; Rhonda Lea Kirk

alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 12, 2006, 9:15:37 PM9/12/06
"DrDeath" <drdeat...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "hoofprints" <equspho...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> I woke up very early on Sunday morning and switched on the tv. At 5

>> AM not much is on the tube except for paid advertising and preachers.
>> I decided to listen to one messenger.
>> He mentioned that Christ said there were two paths, one with a wide
>> road leading to a wide gate and the other was a narrow path.
>> Then he said that:
>> Decisions determine Direction.
>> Direction determines Destiny.
>> The problem with these folks is that in their USENET prank pollster
>> modes, they make the decisions which determine others destiny.
>

> They determine their own destiny<BITCHSLAP>

Tell that to the horses she's molested.

Uncle Vic

Sep 12, 2006, 9:29:56 PM9/12/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us with
this:

>> I woke up
>
> Bummer.

T'ain't it? Don't ya just HATE waking up from a jesusdream?

Uncle Vic

Sep 12, 2006, 9:36:40 PM9/12/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD (love2
@thetruth.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

>> > "The essence of Christianity is in Christ Jesus' selfless act of
>> > suffering terribly and dying horribly on the cross in order to save
>> > those whom HE loves unconditionally." -- Holy Spirit
>>
>> Unconditionally?
>
> Yes. Without conditions. No strings attached.

What about the condition that you believe in Jesus? Isn't that a string,
and if not, why not?

Pastor Kutchie

Sep 12, 2006, 9:53:20 PM9/12/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Nymshifting neighbor wrote:
> > "The essence of Christianity is told to us in the Garden of Eden
> > history. The fruit that was forbidden was on the Tree of Knowledge. The
> > subtext is, All the suffering you have is because you wanted to find
> > out what was going on. You could be in the Garden of Eden if you had
> > just kept your fucking mouth shut and hadn't asked any questions."
> >
> > ---Frank Zappa
>
> "The essence of Christianity is in Christ Jesus' selfless act of
> suffering terribly and dying horribly on the cross in order to save
> those whom HE loves unconditionally." -- Holy Spirit

That's the sales pitch, what Zappa said is the truth behind it. Put
them together, and we get.... a DEATH cult.

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 12, 2006, 10:59:50 PM9/12/06
"Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message

> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> (and...@emorycardiology.com) made the light shine upon us with this:
>
>> "The essence of Christianity is in Christ Jesus' selfless act of
>> suffering terribly and dying horribly on the cross in order to save
>> those whom HE loves unconditionally." -- Holy Spirit
>
> Isn't that the one that goes, "God sacrificed himself to himself to
> save his own creation from his own wrath for acting in a way he
> created them to act?"

> created them to act
^^^

You misspelled choose.

Uncle Vic

Sep 12, 2006, 11:22:41 PM9/12/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us with
this:

> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message
>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
>> (and...@emorycardiology.com) made the light shine upon us with this:
>>
>>> "The essence of Christianity is in Christ Jesus' selfless act of
>>> suffering terribly and dying horribly on the cross in order to save
>>> those whom HE loves unconditionally." -- Holy Spirit
>>
>> Isn't that the one that goes, "God sacrificed himself to himself to
>> save his own creation from his own wrath for acting in a way he
>> created them to act?"
>
>> created them to act
> ^^^
>
> You misspelled choose.

Is the god omniscient? Most christers will agree with this. If that is
so, "choice" is impossible. But the same christers insist we have free
will, "choice". If we do, and it is observable that we do, then the
christergod (as defined) cannot exist.

Why do I respond to you? You'll just slice up my post as if it was a
Thanksgiving Turkey, and respond out of context, like the troll you are.

Go on, plonk me again. I'm keeping count.

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 12, 2006, 11:34:33 PM9/12/06

> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
> with this:
>
>> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message
>>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
>>> (and...@emorycardiology.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

>>> Isn't that the one that goes, "God sacrificed himself to himself to
>>> save his own creation from his own wrath for acting in a way he
>>> created them to act?"
>>
>>> created them to act
>> ^^^
>>
>> You misspelled choose.
>>

> I<BITCHSLAP>

<plonk>

Uncle Vic

Sep 12, 2006, 11:50:19 PM9/12/06

That's three. What, have you lost control of OE6?

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011
Supervisor, EAC Department of little adhesive-backed "L" shaped
chrome-plastic doo-dads to add feet to Jesus fish department.

Plonked thrice by Kadaitcha Man

Uncle Vic

Sep 12, 2006, 11:51:32 PM9/12/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us with
this:

> <plonk>

Maybe you think typing the word "plonk" puts me into your killfile. Christ
yer stoopd.

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 12, 2006, 11:52:12 PM9/12/06

> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
> with this:
>
>> <plonk>
>
> Maybe you think typing the word "plonk" puts me into your killfile.
> Christ yer stoopd.

Oh shut up, bitch.

<plonk>

panam...@hotmail.com

Sep 12, 2006, 11:54:31 PM9/12/06

ROFL! Hey, Vic...I saw yesterday a guy on a Harley 883. His t-shirt
says "If You can Read This, The Bitch Fell Off."

-Panama Floyd, Atl.
aa#2015, Member Knights of BAAWA!
EAC Martian Commander
"..the prayer cloth of one aeon is the doormat of the next."
-Mark Twain

Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:
http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html

bob young

Sep 12, 2006, 11:58:01 PM9/12/06

kidigus wrote:

> > "The essence of Christianity is in Christ Jesus' selfless act of
> > suffering terribly and dying horribly on the cross in order to save
> > those whom HE loves unconditionally." -- Holy Spirit
>
> Unconditionally? Love me more than anyone, worship me as the one true
> god or burn forever in a lake of fire? That isn't unconditional.
> Also, millions of people have suffered much worse than Joshua, son of
> Joseph, for no good reason at all. Children have suffered worse than
> the "Christ". Only difference is he thought he was the son a god and
> the suffering had a huge payoff. Right now there is a child suffering
> torment and pain that Joe's boy never even dreamed of. I don't feel
> bad for him hanging on a cross so long as his space ghost dad allows
> children to be tortured to death while their hands grasp and there
> minds reel and their voices cry for help and mercy that will never
> come.

It sounds like fables written by early simple men to me

[women didn't get a look in back then,
Christians treated their women pretty much the same way as
Muslims treat theirs today]

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Sep 12, 2006, 11:56:42 PM9/12/06
Uncle Vic wrote:
> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
> with this:
>
>> <plonk>
>
> Maybe you think typing the word "plonk" puts me into your killfile.
> Christ yer stoopd.

What the hell...

*PLONK*

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is
willing to inflict on others. Phčdre nó Delaunay

bob young

Sep 13, 2006, 12:01:01 AM9/13/06

hoofprints wrote:

Religion is about power, something homo sapiens has craved for since he hunted
in packs behind his powerful leader. No leader, no power, no food. This
probably went unchanged for tens of millions of years, no wonder few of us
lived past thirty three in those days.

bob young

Sep 13, 2006, 12:02:01 AM9/13/06

Uncle Vic wrote:

> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> (and...@emorycardiology.com) made the light shine upon us with this:
>
> > "The essence of Christianity is in Christ Jesus' selfless act of
> > suffering terribly and dying horribly on the cross in order to save
> > those whom HE loves unconditionally." -- Holy Spirit
>
> Isn't that the one that goes, "God sacrificed himself to himself to save
> his own creation from his own wrath for acting in a way he created them to
> act?"

Sounds primitive to me

Uncle Vic

Uncle Vic

Sep 13, 2006, 12:04:10 AM9/13/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us with
this:

> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message
>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
>> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
>> with this:
>>
>>> <plonk>
>>
>> Maybe you think typing the word "plonk" puts me into your killfile.
>> Christ yer stoopd.
>
> Oh shut up, bitch.
>
> <plonk>

Four!

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011
Supervisor, EAC Department of little adhesive-backed "L" shaped
chrome-plastic doo-dads to add feet to Jesus fish department.

Plonked frice, er four times by Kadaitcha Man

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 13, 2006, 12:06:11 AM9/13/06

> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
> with this:
>
>> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message
>>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
>>> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
>>> with this:

>>> Maybe you think typing the word "plonk" puts me into your killfile.
>>> Christ yer stoopd.
>>
>> Oh shut up, bitch.
>>
>> <plonk>
>>

> F<BITCHSLAP>

<plonk>

And stay plonked, you fucker.

Panama Floyd

Sep 13, 2006, 12:07:05 AM9/13/06

Yeah, he was really into the marque logo, too. Lotza garage queen
wannabes out, now that gas is three bucks a gallon. I think I've seen
more bikes in the last few months than I've seen in a long time.

Uncle Vic

Sep 13, 2006, 12:12:13 AM9/13/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Uncle Vic
(add...@withheld.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

And I should talk. I have a V-Star 650. I'm surprised my wife didn't
fall off the one time she took the little rectangle that suffices for a
back seat.

I haven't gotten her onto the 1100 yet. It would probably scare the shit
out of her - even if you add up the total weight between us...

That's a great shirt - I've seen it too.

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011
Supervisor, EAC Department of little adhesive-backed "L" shaped
chrome-plastic doo-dads to add feet to Jesus fish department.

Plonked four times (so far) by Kadaitcha Man

Uncle Vic

Sep 13, 2006, 12:12:50 AM9/13/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Rhonda Lea Kirk
(rhon...@gmail.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

> Uncle Vic wrote:
>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
>> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
>> with this:
>>
>>> <plonk>
>>
>> Maybe you think typing the word "plonk" puts me into your killfile.
>> Christ yer stoopd.
>
> What the hell...
>
> *PLONK*

This is my lucky day!

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011
Supervisor, EAC Department of little adhesive-backed "L" shaped
chrome-plastic doo-dads to add feet to Jesus fish department.

Plonked four times (so far) by Kadaitcha Man and once by his sockpuppet...

Panama Floyd

Sep 13, 2006, 12:14:42 AM9/13/06

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message
> > Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
> > you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
> > with this:
> >
> >> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message

> >> Oh shut up, bitch.
> >>
> >> <plonk>
> >>

> > F<BITCHSLAP>
>
> <plonk>
>
> And stay plonked, you fucker.

Holy shit! He still hasn't figured it out. ROFLMAO!

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 13, 2006, 12:15:45 AM9/13/06

> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Uncle Vic
> (add...@withheld.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

>> Serves him right, too. That bike's a lawn mower.
>>

> And<BITCHSLAP>

Only mad fucks and atheists talk to themselves.

<plonk>

PS: It's six, you fuckwit. Learn to count.

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 13, 2006, 12:16:36 AM9/13/06

> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Rhonda Lea Kirk
> (rhon...@gmail.com) made the light shine upon us with this:
>
>> Uncle Vic wrote:
>>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
>>> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
>>> with this:

>>> Maybe you think typing the word "plonk" puts me into your killfile.
>>> Christ yer stoopd.
>>
>> What the hell...
>>
>> *PLONK*
>>

> T<BITCHSLAP>

<plonk>

And stay plonked, you atheist infidel fucker.

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Sep 13, 2006, 12:13:21 AM9/13/06
Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message
>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
>> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
>> with this:
>>
>>> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message

>>> Oh shut up, bitch.
>>>
>>> <plonk>
>>>

>> F<BITCHSLAP>
>
> <plonk>
>
> And stay plonked, you fucker.

<laughing>

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is

willing to inflict on others. Phèdre nó Delaunay

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 13, 2006, 12:17:18 AM9/13/06
"Panama Floyd" <panam...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message
>>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
>>> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
>>> with this:

>>> F<BITCHSLAP>
>>
>> <plonk>
>>
>> And stay plonked, you fucker.
>
> Holy shit! He still hasn't figured it out. ROFLMAO!

<plonk>

Uncle Vic

Sep 13, 2006, 12:18:52 AM9/13/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us with
this:

> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message
>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
>> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
>> with this:
>>
>>> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message

>>> Oh shut up, bitch.
>>>
>>> <plonk>
>>>

>> F<BITCHSLAP>
>
> <plonk>
>
> And stay plonked, you fucker.

Damn! Five! Really, K-mart Man, go to the Message menu, and choose "Block
Sender". Then, assuming I don't change my nym, I'll be in your killfile.
Just typing "plonk" doesn't do anything. Except show everyone on
alt.atheism that you can't even handle a stupid program like OE6.

Heh.... moron.

I'll bet you even think typing "BITCHSLAP" actually bitch slaps me.

BWAAAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAAAAHAAHAHAHAHA~!

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011
Supervisor, EAC Department of little adhesive-backed "L" shaped
chrome-plastic doo-dads to add feet to Jesus fish department.

Plonked FIVE times (so far) by Kadaitcha Man (and once by his sockpuppet
"Rho-o-o-o-o-o-onda")

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Sep 13, 2006, 12:18:15 AM9/13/06
Uncle Vic wrote:
> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Rhonda Lea Kirk
> (rhon...@gmail.com) made the light shine upon us with this:
>
>> Uncle Vic wrote:
>>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
>>> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
>>> with this:

>>> Maybe you think typing the word "plonk" puts me into your killfile.
>>> Christ yer stoopd.
>>
>> What the hell...
>>
>> *PLONK*
>>

> This is my lucky day!

Not really. :)

*PLONK*

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is

willing to inflict on others. Phèdre nó Delaunay

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 13, 2006, 12:23:31 AM9/13/06

> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
> with this:
>
>> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message
>>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
>>> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
>>> with this:

>>> F<BITCHSLAP>
>>
>> <plonk>
>>
>> And stay plonked, you fucker.
>>

> Damn!

Real meaning: "Damn! Plonked again!"

<plonk>

Fucking atheist fucktards. Sheesh.

Uncle Vic

Sep 13, 2006, 12:23:51 AM9/13/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us with
this:

> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message
>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Uncle Vic
>> (add...@withheld.com) made the light shine upon us with this:
>
>>> Serves him right, too. That bike's a lawn mower.
>>>

>> And<BITCHSLAP>
>
> Only mad fucks and atheists talk to themselves.
>
> <plonk>
>
> PS: It's six, you fuckwit. Learn to count.

Is now. Actually seven if you include Rho-o-o-o-o-o-onda.

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011
Supervisor, EAC Department of little adhesive-backed "L" shaped
chrome-plastic doo-dads to add feet to Jesus fish department.

Plonked SIX times (so far) by Kadaitcha Man (and once by his sockpuppet
"Rho-o-o-o-o-o-onda")

Panama Floyd

Sep 13, 2006, 12:24:04 AM9/13/06

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> "Panama Floyd" <panam...@aol.com> wrote in message
> > Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> >> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message

> >> <plonk>
> >>
> >> And stay plonked, you fucker.
> >
> > Holy shit! He still hasn't figured it out. ROFLMAO!
>
> <plonk>

Can you still see me?

-Panama Floyd, Atl.
aa#2015, Member Knights of BAAWA!
EAC Martian Commander

Plonked by Kadaitcha Man, Sep 06

Uncle Vic

Sep 13, 2006, 12:26:03 AM9/13/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us with
this:

>>> <plonk>
>>>
>>> And stay plonked, you fucker.
>>
>> Holy shit! He still hasn't figured it out. ROFLMAO!
>
> <plonk>

One EAC cap-feather per plonk. That's one!

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011
Supervisor, EAC Department of little adhesive-backed "L" shaped
chrome-plastic doo-dads to add feet to Jesus fish department.

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 13, 2006, 12:26:34 AM9/13/06

> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
> with this:
>
>> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message
>>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Uncle Vic
>>> (add...@withheld.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

>>> And<BITCHSLAP>
>>
>> Only mad fucks and atheists talk to themselves.
>>
>> <plonk>
>>
>> PS: It's six, you fuckwit. Learn to count.
>>

> Is now. Actually seven if you include Rho-o-o-o-o-o-onda.

Plonked seven times by me, hey?

Intercontinental, Dallas
+1 972.386.6000

Room 1149.

Call us both, you dumb cunt.

<opens bag of popcorn>
<waits patiently>
<calls room service for one more Drambuie>

<plonk>

Uncle Vic

Sep 13, 2006, 12:27:00 AM9/13/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us with
this:

> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message
>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Rhonda Lea Kirk
>> (rhon...@gmail.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

>>> What the hell...
>>>
>>> *PLONK*
>>>

>> T<BITCHSLAP>
>
> <plonk>
>
> And stay plonked, you atheist infidel fucker.

Baaaahahaahhahahaaahaahahaha

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011
Supervisor, EAC Department of little adhesive-backed "L" shaped
chrome-plastic doo-dads to add feet to Jesus fish department.

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Sep 13, 2006, 12:23:31 AM9/13/06

Doesn't that hurt your throat?

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Sep 13, 2006, 12:22:09 AM9/13/06
Panama Floyd wrote:
> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message
>>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
>>> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
>>> with this:

>>> F<BITCHSLAP>
>>
>> <plonk>
>>
>> And stay plonked, you fucker.
>
> Holy shit! He still hasn't figured it out. ROFLMAO!

:)

*PLONK* *PLONK* *PLONK*

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is

willing to inflict on others. Phčdre nó Delaunay

Uncle Vic

Sep 13, 2006, 12:28:20 AM9/13/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Rhonda Lea Kirk
(rhon...@gmail.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

> Uncle Vic wrote:
>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Rhonda Lea Kirk
>> (rhon...@gmail.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

>>> What the hell...
>>>
>>> *PLONK*
>>>

>> This is my lucky day!
>
> Not really. :)
>
> *PLONK*

If that doesn't work, try this.

PLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLO
NKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKP
LONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLON
KPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPL
ONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONK
PLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLO
NKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKP
LONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLON
KPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPLONKPL
ONKPLONKPLONK

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011
Supervisor, EAC Department of little adhesive-backed "L" shaped
chrome-plastic doo-dads to add feet to Jesus fish department.

Plonked SEVEN times (so far) by Kadaitcha Man (and once by his sockpuppet
"Rho-o-o-o-o-o-onda")

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 13, 2006, 12:28:49 AM9/13/06

> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
> with this:

>>> Holy shit! He still hasn't figured it out. ROFLMAO!
>>
>> <plonk>
>
> One EAC cap-feather per plonk. That's one!

Here, dress up as a flock of chooks, you galah...

Panama Floyd

Sep 13, 2006, 12:29:03 AM9/13/06

You don't know how to use your killfile, and *we're* the retards? Jeez,
you been hitting your head with a brick or something?

Uncle Vic

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 13, 2006, 12:29:15 AM9/13/06

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 13, 2006, 12:29:45 AM9/13/06
"Rhonda Lea Kirk" <rhon...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Uncle Vic wrote:
>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Rhonda Lea Kirk
>> (rhon...@gmail.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

>>> What the hell...
>>>
>>> *PLONK*
>>>

>> This is my lucky day!
>
> Not really. :)
>
> *PLONK*

lol

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 13, 2006, 12:30:28 AM9/13/06

> Panama Floyd wrote:
>> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>>> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message

>>> <plonk>
>>>
>>> And stay plonked, you fucker.
>>
>> Holy shit! He still hasn't figured it out. ROFLMAO!
>
> :)
>
> *PLONK* *PLONK* *PLONK*

Hey! Wanna fuck?

Panama Floyd

Sep 13, 2006, 12:30:59 AM9/13/06

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message
> > Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
> > you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
> > with this:

> >> <plonk>
> >
> > One EAC cap-feather per plonk. That's one!
>
> Here, dress up as a flock of chooks, you galah...

snip

ROMotherFFLMAO!!! I remember my first computer...

-Panama Floyd, Atl.
aa#2015, Member Knights of BAAWA!
EAC Martian Commander

Plonked by Kadaitcha Man, Sep 06

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 13, 2006, 12:31:55 AM9/13/06
"Panama Floyd" <panam...@aol.com> wrote in message

Not with a brick, no. Drambuie.

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 13, 2006, 12:32:16 AM9/13/06

> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
> with this:
>
>> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message
>>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Rhonda Lea Kirk
>>> (rhon...@gmail.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

>>> T<BITCHSLAP>
>>
>> <plonk>
>>
>> And stay plonked, you atheist infidel fucker.
>>

> Baaaahahaahhahahaaahaahahaha

;->

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 13, 2006, 12:35:44 AM9/13/06

> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message
>>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
>>> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
>>> with this:

>>> One EAC cap-feather per plonk. That's one!
>>
>> Here, dress up as a flock of chooks, you galah...

> snip
>
> ROMotherFFLMAO!!! I remember my first computer...

lol

The Drambuie is taking its toll and Rhonda is making come-to-bed eyes at me.
You can fuck right off and die now. No offense intended, but you run a
really poor second.

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Sep 13, 2006, 12:30:44 AM9/13/06
Uncle Vic wrote:
> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
> with this:
>
>> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message
>>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Rhonda Lea Kirk
>>> (rhon...@gmail.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

>>> T<BITCHSLAP>
>>
>> <plonk>
>>
>> And stay plonked, you atheist infidel fucker.
>>

> Baaaahahaahhahahaaahaahahaha

Now you sound like a sheep.

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Sep 13, 2006, 12:32:00 AM9/13/06

Thank you most kindly, but I think I'll give this a go instead:

*PLONKETY-PLONK-PLONK-PLONK*

;)

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is

willing to inflict on others. Phčdre nó Delaunay

Panama Floyd

Sep 13, 2006, 12:37:49 AM9/13/06

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> "Panama Floyd" <panam...@aol.com> wrote in message
> > Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> >> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message

> >> Here, dress up as a flock of chooks, you galah...

> > snip
> >
> > ROMotherFFLMAO!!! I remember my first computer...
>
> lol
>
> The Drambuie is taking its toll and Rhonda is making come-to-bed eyes at me.
> You can fuck right off and die now. No offense intended, but you run a
> really poor second.

Make sure you use a condom.....(fill in the blank).

Uncle Vic

Sep 13, 2006, 12:38:15 AM9/13/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us with
this:

> <plonk>

nine

You're really an idiot, K-Mart Man.

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011
Supervisor, EAC Department of little adhesive-backed "L" shaped
chrome-plastic doo-dads to add feet to Jesus fish department.

Plonked nine times (so far) by Kadaitcha Man (and twice by his sockpuppet
"Rho-o-o-o-o-o-onda")

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Sep 13, 2006, 12:34:19 AM9/13/06

<shakes head>

Not exactly. :)

*PLONK*

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is

willing to inflict on others. Phèdre nó Delaunay

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Sep 13, 2006, 12:36:42 AM9/13/06

<counts on fingers> How many scotches have you had, honey, since you
poured the Drambuie into the ice machine?

Uncle Vic

Sep 13, 2006, 12:40:41 AM9/13/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man
(fuck-you...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon
us with this:

> "Panama Floyd" <panam...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>>> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message

>>> Here, dress up as a flock of chooks, you galah...

>> snip
>>
>> ROMotherFFLMAO!!! I remember my first computer...
>
> lol
>
> The Drambuie is taking its toll and Rhonda is making come-to-bed eyes
> at me.

Uh-oh, time for K-Mart Man to fire off some knuckle-children. Hope you
got one of them ceiling mirrors.

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011
Supervisor, EAC Department of little adhesive-backed "L" shaped
chrome-plastic doo-dads to add feet to Jesus fish department.

Plonked eight times (so far) by Kadaitcha Man (and twice by his
sockpuppet "Rho-o-o-o-o-o-onda")

Uncle Vic

Sep 13, 2006, 12:43:12 AM9/13/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Rhonda Lea Kirk
(rhon...@gmail.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

No more than swallowing whatever it is that oozes from the Kadaitcha Man
hurts yours...

<<<PLONK>>>

(that was an OE6 plonk)

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Sep 13, 2006, 12:41:29 AM9/13/06
Uncle Vic wrote:
> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
> with this:
>
>> <plonk>
>
> nine
>
> You're really an idiot, K-Mart Man.

You're really not paying attention, Uncle Vic. :)

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 13, 2006, 12:49:35 AM9/13/06
"Rhonda Lea Kirk" <rhon...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Um... one... two... three... four... five... six...

Two. YES, Tw0.

> *PLONK*

I suppose thst means a fuck's out of the question then.

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Sep 13, 2006, 12:50:42 AM9/13/06

"Hurt" is not the word I'd use, so I guess you're having a grand time.

Still..."ooze" is a very inadequate descriptive for what he does.

> <<<PLONK>>>
>
> (that was an OE6 plonk)

"Mama's good boy." :)

*PLONK*

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is

willing to inflict on others. Phčdre nó Delaunay

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Sep 13, 2006, 12:56:04 AM9/13/06
In article <Xns983CDCF2...@216.196.97.136>,
Uncle Vic <add...@withheld.com> wrote:

--plonck--

thats a probabilitistic plonk
it may or may not hold

meow arf meow - they are performing horrible experiments in space
major grubert is watching you - beware the bakalite
there can only be one or two - the airtight garage has you neo

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Sep 13, 2006, 12:59:46 AM9/13/06

Hmmmm...

>> *PLONK*
>
> I suppose thst means a fuck's out of the question then.

Well...

...you can try. :)

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is

willing to inflict on others. Phèdre nó Delaunay

Uncle Vic

Sep 13, 2006, 1:13:44 AM9/13/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Rhonda Lea Kirk
(rhon...@gmail.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

> Uncle Vic wrote:
>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
>> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
>> with this:
>>
>>> <plonk>
>>
>> nine
>>
>> You're really an idiot, K-Mart Man.
>
> You're really not paying attention, Uncle Vic. :)
>
> *PLONK*

Yeah, actually I am. You must be the fastest fuck in Texas. Heh...

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011
Supervisor, EAC Department of little adhesive-backed "L" shaped
chrome-plastic doo-dads to add feet to Jesus fish department.

Plonked eight times (so far) by Kadaitcha Man (and twice by his sockpuppet
"Rho-o-o-o-o-o-onda")

Uncle Vic

Sep 13, 2006, 1:16:22 AM9/13/06

I'll take the Fifth on that one.

<plonk>

Frank Mayhar

Sep 13, 2006, 1:34:00 AM9/13/06
On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 00:38:15 -0500, Uncle Vic wrote:

> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us with
> this:
>
>> <plonk>
>
> nine
>
> You're really an idiot, K-Mart Man.

What I don't get is, just what the *fuck* does he think he's doing? And
why hasn't he been able to figure out that it isn't working?

Man, how do these people even manage to turn their computers _on_, much
less get all the way to Usenet?
--
Frank Mayhar fr...@exit.com http://www.exit.com/
Exit Consulting http://www.gpsclock.com/

bob young

Sep 13, 2006, 1:42:01 AM9/13/06

kidigus wrote:

> > > Unconditionally?
> >
> > Yes. Without conditions. No strings attached.
> >
> > May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love
> > unconditionally.
>
> Thanks Andy, that's mighty nice of you.
>
> Does this mean that I get to go to heaven no matter what?

It could mean that, or it could mean 'I love you unconditionally because we
need more members of our club as the more there are the safer we feel'

Nothing new of course, it's been going on for millions of years.
Their gods back then were carved out of driftwod propped up on the edge of
a clearing

> Or does this
> mean that god will love me even when I'm burning forever in hell?
> Remember, god hated Esau (Malachi 1:3). He never says why but it must
> have at least been something. Something Esau did caused god to say
> "And I hated Esau..."; unless it was an unconditional hate, I guess.
>
> Also, keep in mind Dr. Chung, I sin quite often. This might make me a
> "worker of iniquity" and as you know, according to Psalm 5:5, god
> "hatest all workers of iniquity."
>
> Peace.

Panama Floyd

Sep 13, 2006, 1:45:47 AM9/13/06

Frank Mayhar wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 00:38:15 -0500, Uncle Vic wrote:
>
> > Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
> > you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us with
> > this:
> >
> >> <plonk>
> >
> > nine
> >
> > You're really an idiot, K-Mart Man.
>
> What I don't get is, just what the *fuck* does he think he's doing? And
> why hasn't he been able to figure out that it isn't working?
>
> Man, how do these people even manage to turn their computers _on_, much
> less get all the way to Usenet?

Maybe Google is not our friend after all?

-PF, Atl.
Numbaz n quotes n stuff

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2006, 1:55:09 AM9/13/06
kidigus wrote:
> > > Unconditionally?
> >
> > Yes. Without conditions. No strings attached.
> >
> > May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love
> > unconditionally.
>
> Thanks Andy, that's mighty nice of you.

All thanks and praises belong to GOD, Whom I love with all my heart,
soul, mind, and strength.

> Does this mean that I get to go to heaven no matter what?

No.

> Or does this
> mean that god will love me even when I'm burning forever in hell?

GOD has free will to love whom HE chooses.

> Remember, god hated Esau (Malachi 1:3).

Correct.

> He never says why but it must
> have at least been something.

No.

> Something Esau did caused god to say
> "And I hated Esau...";

Nothing.

> unless it was an unconditional hate, I guess.

It was HIS choice.

> Also, keep in mind Dr. Chung, I sin quite often. This might make me a
> "worker of iniquity" and as you know, according to Psalm 5:5, god
> "hatest all workers of iniquity."

I am not GOD.

"It is my heavenly Father's job to judge, the Holy Spirit's job to
convict, and my job to love." -- Reverend Billy Graham

> Peace.

Many thanks to GOD for your kind word.

May HE continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d3b7b57d0fbf89ed?

The Demon Prince of Absurdity

Sep 13, 2006, 4:25:38 AM9/13/06
On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:36:40 -0500, Uncle Vic did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

> made the light shine upon us with this:

>>> Unconditionally?
>>
>> Yes. Without conditions. No strings attached.
>
> What about the condition that you believe in Jesus? Isn't that a string,
> and if not, why not?

Now watch him dodge answering that question. Also watch Kadaitcha Man
carry out his warning of what would happen if he had to kf Chung again.
It is a joy to see art as it happens...

"Etymology:
Argumentum ad Septicus : argument to putrefaction. Derived from Septicum
Argumentum : putrefaction of argument.

"Septic \Sep"tic\, Septical \Sep"tic*al\
a. [L. septicus to make putrid: cf. F. septique.]
Having power to promote putrefaction. Of or relating to or
caused by putrefaction." -- Kadaitcha Man, indirectly to
Donald "Skeptic"/"Septic" Alford, in MID: <a3svh.d...@news.alt.net>

The Secretary of HomIntern

Sep 13, 2006, 5:29:52 AM9/13/06
On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 23:23:51 -0500, Uncle Vic wrote:
> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man made the

> light shine upon us with this:
>> "Uncle Vic" wrote
>>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Uncle Vic

>>> made the light shine upon us with this:

>>> And<BITCHSLAP>
>>
>> Only mad fucks and atheists talk to themselves.
>>
>> <plonk>
>>
>> PS: It's six, you fuckwit. Learn to count.
>
> Is now. Actually seven if you include Rho-o-o-o-o-o-onda.

She's real. Trust me on this. If she wasn't, K-Man would be back in
Australia, and Fred would be all over you.

Hail Eris! "The personal _is_ political."
Bent Depraved N. Deviant Cock-Smoker, Esq., Superfaggot
COOSN-029-06-71069
"Stupidity excuses nothing. It's only a reason...." -- Phxbrd
Economic Left/Right: -7.63 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.38
"The whining has just begun." -- John Wentzky
Killfiled by: directory; Anim8rfsk
"It's not nice to misrepresent Mother Nature."
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm
TEH WAY OF THE K00K
Never learn from your mistakes.
Always practice your mistakes; you may get them right.
Always pick on those smarter and tougher than you.
Always believe that only you know the TRVTH.
Never allow logic or reason get in the way of a good k00k.
When being overwhelmed by logic and reason: k00ksuit!
If you are going to be wrong, do it at the top of your lungs.
When caught in a lie: LIE!
When in doubt: Order the Crab Won Ton
Plagiarism is your friend. Use it.
Whenever contradicted; morph, start calling people names, and make false
accusations. Include the children of your target in your allegations,
even if they don't have any.
(06-Jun-05) When nobody else will listen, post to your own fan group.
(06-Jun-05) Obviously, since you have your own fan group, this must mean
that you have fans. Post prolifically to your fan group - you wouldn't
want to disappoint them!
(10-May-2005)Everyone reads usenet. Approval here means approval
everywhere.
Post numerous blank posts, or posts containing only a message id.
Post numerous copy&paste web articles from crackerpot websites.
Never forget to call kookologists "k00ks."
If there are several, call them "sockpuppets" too
When all else fails, accuse various and sundry kookologists of e-mailing
viruses to you. This is a sure-fire method of garnering sympathy and
ensuring that the General Public will always see things your way. An
especially effective sub-strategy here is to accuse them of infecting
you with the 'Sasser' worm via e-mail.
Quote notorious scientists or writers - it makes it look as if they
approve the drivel you are writing!
(9-Jul-05) Anytime your computer is infected with a virus, bogged down
by spyware, attacked over your internet connection, or otherwise suffers
from preventable problems, government agencies are responsible and are
trying to silence you and are monitoring your computer files.
Ignore all traffic signs and feel free to trespass, you don't have to
obey any rules.
Scare your enemies with lawsuits, police escorts and whines.
Always back up your empty (albeit noisy) threats with phony LARTs, false
police reports, and harassing letters to the FBI and other gubbermint
agencies.
Be vigilant in your redundancy. The more you repeat yourself, the more
likely others will believe you!
If you can't find anyone as crazy as yourself to support you in the
flamewars you start with the normal population, create sock puppets and
use anonymous remailers that shamelessly hang on every word you write.
(17-Mar-05) When dealing with law enforcement, remember that it is they
who have the problem, not you. Be sure to inform them of this at every
available opportunity, as they will surely appreciate your constructive
criticism. Be sure to make them aware that YOU KNOW YOUR RIGHTS! ("The
cops like that, when people know their rights. That way they don't have
to read them to you on the way to the station." - George Carlin)
The more your fake personalities adulate you, the more respect you'll
get!
When confronted with a reality that you don't like: Announce loudly
that you are departing, never to return as long as there's an Internet.
Come back in three or four days and claim you were drunk, hacked,
abducted by alience, or forged. Alternately you can just not even
mention your prior departure, and if anyone asks you about it, either
ignore them or respond with something along the lines of "YOUR NOT THE
BOSS OF ME! *PLONK*!" People really know you mean business then.
Always remain clueproof.
(20-Mar-05) Anyone who does not believe that you are the reincarnation
of [$DIETY_OR_PROPHET] is obviously an infidel lacking in faith whose
soul in in peril of everlasting damnation.
When responding to one line challenges, post paragraphs of rants and
screed in response.
Incoherency is not a roadblock to poasting.
Neither is illiteracy.
Delusions poasted often enough become fact.
Claim you will destroy <insert newsfroup> for attacking you.
When spnaked, send cmsg for Fanboi newsfroup(s).
Find your Lame, Use your Lame, Be your Lame!
Post Edit when the TRVTH hurts.
Always sneck the offending newsfroups.
Always poast pictures of yourself so you can be admired in all your k00ky
glory.
Always accuse others of the very acts you are guilty of.
Post lots of boasts about your high IQ and incredible talents.
(20-Mar-05) If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth.
Anybody who fails to understand this is engaged in a deliberate campaign
of misinformation and character assassination.
Always <plonk> somebody just before replying the plonkee!
The k00k considers itself the most intelligent person in any
conversation, possibly on the planet. Other people are benighted and
ignorant, and have been waiting their whole lives for the k00k to rescue
them from intellectual darkness.
Write a self-published book and claim it a success. Bonus points for
comparing it to "Mein Kampf" and/or the Bible.
Declare yourself equal to a deity of your choice.
Claim that you've come from other planets.
Claim thousands of past lives.
Frothing complaints carry far more weight when you send them from
"legal@" some domain.
Nothing strikes terror into the hearts of your detractors more than
telling them that you're archiving their messages for possible use in
the future.
Never forget that everyone else posting to Usenet is a paid
disinformation agent looking to discredit you.
Usenet is governed by US law. If a poster in Romania killfiles you, he's
obviously violating your 1st Amendment rights and can be sued.
Every news admin in the world hangs out in NANAU, and they're just dying
to nuke the account of that meanyhead who just called you "fucknozzle".
Drop 'em a line - that's what they're there for, after all.
AUK will be closed down. Just you wait and see.
They've nuked hundreds of accounts in the name of free speech and
*yours* will be next.
The k00k will, without any trace of irony, lie, manipulate, impersonate,
censor, and declare themselves powerful in ways ranging from the ability
to have an account shut down to being God Herself, in order to convince
people that they are not liars, manipulators, censors, or insane.
Abuse women while telling how many hundreds you've loved. Nevermind that
you're one ugly motherfucker and that there were 30,000 femininas that
thought you were a scumbag with bad teeth.
Remember that your ko0ky klaims are 'facts', and that 'facts' do not
require proof.
Do not neglect to poast your responses to forums that the originator
doesn't read. This will make the people in that forum very impressed
with how you tear him to shreds without him being able to respond. They
like it even better if you are off-topic for that forum.
Keep in mind that lack of evidence supporting your konspiracy theory
actually _is_ evidence, of how effective the konspiracy is in hiding.
(06-Oct-05) When spanked, always retreat to the safety of the Ad
Hominem.
(04-Aug-2005) When spanked mercilessly for days on end, proving with
each poast just what an illiterate and ignorant fool you are, ALWAYS
claim ownership of [person(s),froup(s)]. This works on so many levels.
It inspires dread in your opponents that they will no longer be able to
poast in their home froup and that they will eventually have to pay
rent, to name just two.
Any problems with your poasts are the fault of the konspirators, who are
trying to stop you from preventing the extinction of humanity.
Konspiracies that are able to subvert whole governments are always unable
to silence konspiracy ko0ks.
The entire United States government is willing to spend millions of
dollars for the sole purpose of harassing you.
Hollywood is making movies based on your personal life.
Do not consult psychiatrists or other mental health professionals. They
are part of the konspiracy, and will sedate you and lock you away and
keep you drugged if you tell them the truth.
Numerology and Astrology are respectable sciences and are useful for
proving your case.
Everyone is Tim Hill, or David Green, or...
There is a fine line between trolling and kookery. Find that line and
cross it repeatedly. When you are killfiled and/or LARTed for net.abuse
as a result, claim victory. If you lose multiple accounts, this merely
proves that you are indeed a world-class troll, with a black-belt in
manipulation.
If you respond to every post someone else makes, they're obsessed. If
they respond to less than 1% of your posts, they're even more obsessed.
Publishing people's real names, addresses, and phone numbers when
there's no other way for you to come out of a flamewar with any dignity
is cool, and proves that you are a master of secret internet information
stores, and absolutely not to be fucked with.
Everyone is out to get you. You can put a stop to this by telling
everyone that they're out to get you at every available opportunity.
You are the only sane one.
Those that give you a hard time about morally bankrupt things you
yourself admit to are just persecutioners of the new inquisition.
Yelling in all caps and cursing at your detractors is debate. Your
detractors laughing at you with sarcastic remarks is obvious anger and
jealousy.
If doing something results in the loss of your account, legal hassles,
or blunt trauma injury, do it again. It always works better the second
time.
Asterisks, lots and lots of Asterisks.
Poking holes in kookscreed is stalking, and is a felony.
K00ks LOVE to "connect the dots". They are, of course, dots that only
the k00k can see.
"They laughed at Einstein, too!"

Panama Floyd

Sep 13, 2006, 5:32:24 AM9/13/06

The Secretary of HomIntern wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 23:23:51 -0500, Uncle Vic wrote:
> > Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man made the
> > light shine upon us with this:
> >> "Uncle Vic" wrote

> >> Only mad fucks and atheists talk to themselves.
> >>
> >> <plonk>
> >>
> >> PS: It's six, you fuckwit. Learn to count.
> >
> > Is now. Actually seven if you include Rho-o-o-o-o-o-onda.
>
> She's real. Trust me on this. If she wasn't, K-Man would be back in
> Australia, and Fred would be all over you.

It was weird watching them reply to each others' posts, though. I
thought they were together this week.

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 13, 2006, 6:45:00 AM9/13/06
"Frank Mayhar" <fr...@exit.com> wrote in message

> On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 00:38:15 -0500, Uncle Vic wrote:
>
>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
>> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
>> with this:
>>
>>> <plonk>
>>
>> nine
>>
>> You're really an idiot, K-Mart Man.
>
> What I don't get is, just what the *fuck* does he think he's doing?
> And why hasn't he been able to figure out that it isn't working?
>
> Man, how do these people even manage to turn their computers _on_,
> much less get all the way to Usenet?

lol

<plonk>

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 13, 2006, 6:51:14 AM9/13/06

> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> "Panama Floyd" <panam...@aol.com> wrote in message

>>> snip
>>>
>>> ROMotherFFLMAO!!! I remember my first computer...
>>
>> lol
>>
>> The Drambuie is taking its toll and Rhonda is making come-to-bed
>> eyes at me. You can fuck right off and die now. No offense intended,
>> but you run a really poor second.
>
> Make sure you use a condom.....(fill in the blank).

Huh? I have no dick.

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Sep 13, 2006, 7:37:07 AM9/13/06
Panama Floyd wrote:
> The Secretary of HomIntern wrote:
>> On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 23:23:51 -0500, Uncle Vic wrote:
>>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man made the
>>> light shine upon us with this:

>>> Is now. Actually seven if you include Rho-o-o-o-o-o-onda.
>>
>> She's real. Trust me on this. If she wasn't, K-Man would be back in
>> Australia, and Fred would be all over you.
>
> It was weird watching them reply to each others' posts, though. I
> thought they were together this week.

We've been together in Dallas since the 28th of August.

He's sitting at the desk, I'm over in the chair, with my feet up.

There isn't a whole lot that's *interactive* for two people to do in a
hotel room in a strange city. Well, okay, there's one very obvious
thing, but you try doing it 24/7 for 3 straight weeks--you can get back
to me when you get out of ICU.

Neither of us watches TV, so that leaves shopping (ick) and sightseeing
(double ick). The only thing I'm sorry we missed was a trip to Houston
to visit JSC, but it didn't work out.

Posting this way gives us a lot of laughs--what you can't see is me
reading over his shoulder, or him reading over mine or all the things :)
that happen between posts.

If we had a garden to weed, it would be different. This is the next best
thing.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is

willing to inflict on others. Phčdre nó Delaunay

Robibnikoff

Sep 13, 2006, 9:29:41 AM9/13/06

<panam...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Uncle Vic wrote:
>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
>> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us with
>> this:
>>

>> > "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message

>> > <plonk>
>> >

>> That's three. What, have you lost control of OE6?
>
> ROFL! Hey, Vic...I saw yesterday a guy on a Harley 883. His t-shirt
> says "If You can Read This, The Bitch Fell Off."

Lovely :P
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

Robibnikoff

Sep 13, 2006, 9:31:26 AM9/13/06

> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Rhonda Lea Kirk
> (rhon...@gmail.com) made the light shine upon us with this:
>
>> Uncle Vic wrote:
>>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
>>> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
>>> with this:

>>> nine
>>>
>>> You're really an idiot, K-Mart Man.
>>
>> You're really not paying attention, Uncle Vic. :)
>>
>> *PLONK*
>>

> Yeah, actually I am. You must be the fastest fuck in Texas. Heh...

I don't think that's anything to be proud of ;)

Robibnikoff

Sep 13, 2006, 9:39:20 AM9/13/06

> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us with
> this:
>
>> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message

>>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
>>> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
>>> with this:

>>> Damn!
>>
>> Real meaning: "Damn! Plonked again!"
>>
>> <plonk>
>>
>> Fucking atheist fucktards. Sheesh.
>>

> Eight. Idiot....

What the hell is wrong with this moron? Shit, I was able to plonk him on
the first try.

Elf M. Sternberg

Sep 13, 2006, 10:05:40 AM9/13/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <and...@emorycardiology.com> writes:

> Nymshifting neighbor wrote:
>> "The essence of Christianity is told to us in the Garden of Eden
>> history. The fruit that was forbidden was on the Tree of Knowledge. The
>> subtext is, All the suffering you have is because you wanted to find
>> out what was going on. You could be in the Garden of Eden if you had
>> just kept your fucking mouth shut and hadn't asked any questions."
>>
>> ---Frank Zappa

> "The essence of Christianity is in Christ Jesus' selfless act of
> suffering terribly and dying horribly on the cross in order to save
> those whom HE loves unconditionally." -- Holy Spirit

The God that holds you over the pit of hell, much as one holds a
spider, or some loathsome insect over the fire, abhors you, and is
dreadfully provoked: his wrath towards you burns like fire; he
looks upon you as worthy of nothing else, but to be cast into the
fire; he is of purer eyes than to bear to have you in his sight;
you are ten thousand times more abominable in his eyes, than the
most hateful venomous serpent is in ours. You have offended him
infinitely more than ever a stubborn rebel did his prince; and yet
it is nothing but his hand that holds you from falling into the
fire every moment. It is to be ascribed to nothing else, that you
did not go to hell the last night; that you was suffered to awake
again in this world, after you closed your eyes to sleep. And
there is no other reason to be given, why you have not dropped
into hell since you arose in the morning, but that God's hand has
held you up. There is no other reason to be given why you have not
gone to hell, since you have sat here in the house of God,
provoking his pure eyes by your sinful wicked manner of attending
his solemn worship. Yea, there is nothing else that is to be given
as a reason why you do not this very moment drop down into hell.
- Jonathan Edwards, _Sinners in the Hands of an Angry
God_, 1741

Elf

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2006, 11:22:47 AM9/13/06
Elf M. Sternberg wrote:

GOD is righteously angry because we killed HIS one and only begotten
Son, LORD Jesus Christ.

The only way to be saved from HIS awesomely terrible wrath is if you
remind HIM of HIS Son when HE peers into your heart.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ

To understand this, simply surf the links below my sigs.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Elf whom I

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Sep 13, 2006, 11:29:01 AM9/13/06

Nothing wrong with him, but your sense of humor could perhaps use a
tweaking. :)

*PLONK*

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is

willing to inflict on others. Phèdre nó Delaunay

Frank Mayhar

Sep 13, 2006, 11:57:13 AM9/13/06
On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 06:45:00 -0500, Kadaitcha Man wrote:

> "Frank Mayhar" <fr...@exit.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 00:38:15 -0500, Uncle Vic wrote:
>>
>>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
>>> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
>>> with this:

>>> nine
>>>
>>> You're really an idiot, K-Mart Man.
>>
>> What I don't get is, just what the *fuck* does he think he's doing?
>> And why hasn't he been able to figure out that it isn't working?
>>
>> Man, how do these people even manage to turn their computers _on_,
>> much less get all the way to Usenet?
>
> lol
>
> <plonk>

Sounds good. Done.

Pastor Kutchie

Sep 13, 2006, 1:54:37 PM9/13/06

So it wasn't his plan, then? Only yesterday you claimed it was.

D J.@home.com Mark D J.

Sep 13, 2006, 2:31:16 PM9/13/06

"You have to love Christianity. I mean, what could *possibly* make more or
better sense than a religion in which a god sacrifices himself to himself so
as not to have to direct his wrath against his own creations for acting in a
way he created them to act? What's that, Sooty...? You mean, you don't think
this makes sense after all...?!? *Oh, Sooty*...!!!"

Frederick Newes

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2006, 2:36:34 PM9/13/06
Atheist neighbor wrote:

It remains our choice, one made through our respective free wills that
GOD has generously given each of us.

You may choose to continue denying HIS sacrifice thereby continuing to
participate in the crucifixion of GOD's Son in your heart and mind or
choose to repent and acknowledge HIS sacrifice by placing your faith in
LORD Jesus Christ thereby receiving HIS gift of eternal life.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love

Daedalus

Sep 13, 2006, 3:33:54 PM9/13/06
On 13 Sep 2006 11:36:34 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<and...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

He gave me a nice set of tits too! I wonder why you got stuck with
such a defective brain.

I think you're being punished.

>You may choose to continue denying HIS sacrifice thereby continuing to
>participate in the crucifixion of GOD's Son in your heart and mind or
>choose to repent and acknowledge HIS sacrifice by placing your faith in
>LORD Jesus Christ thereby receiving HIS gift of eternal life.

You know nothing. Stop acting so superior to us.

>May GOD continue to keep

Addled-loon Dung P-aichdee yodling his life away on teh usenet and
away from the public.

AMEN!!!!!!

Jade

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

Sep 13, 2006, 10:21:28 PM9/13/06
On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 11:36:34 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD sat in thee
Comfee Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:

I had nothing to do with it, either way. You might want to tell your
imaginary friends that, too.

> You may choose to continue denying HIS sacrifice thereby continuing to
> participate in the crucifixion of GOD's Son in your heart and mind or
> choose to repent and acknowledge HIS sacrifice by placing your faith in
> LORD Jesus Christ thereby receiving HIS gift of eternal life.

<snip malformed sig -- that space after the -- is /crucial/>

As I said, I had nothing to do with it, and I refuse any and all
responsibility for it.

Hail Eris!
Agnostic Demon Prince of Absurdity
COOSN-029-06-71069
Looney Maroon nominee for August 2006 Johnny D Wentzky foamed:
"You never asked someone who goes into areas of the internet that are
only for adults who has an underage id somehow or another if they are a
cop posing as an underage person online?
I guess lots of people just don't watch dateline or read stories much.
Why don;t you go to pervertedjustice,com and see what they do. They are
awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they lied to membners of the
public.
They are awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they posed as an
underage person and agreed to do all sorts of sex acts wioth adult
males, and they are adults posing as teenager themselves. They make
themsleves into liars by falsely impersonating underage persons and by
not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
meet the person, etc.
Lost control, didn't you?
Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:
<H%%Eg.28916$Uq1....@bignews6.bellsouth.net>

Son of Discord

Sep 13, 2006, 11:22:05 PM9/13/06
In alt.atheism Pastor Kutchie shared this wisdom:

>Lying coward Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

<bandwidth-saving snip>

>> GOD is righteously angry because we killed HIS one and only begotten
>> Son, LORD Jesus Christ.
>>

>So it wasn't his plan, then? Only yesterday you claimed it was.

<puzzled expression>

What, you honestly think this 'liar-for-the-lord' is capable of
consistency? Are you on crack, or something?

Oh, wait! You're just making fun of this slobbering imbecile by
pointing out said inconsistency, aren't you? Shit, sorry -- don't mind
me.

:)

"Son of Discord"

" . . The bible is crap, people who believe it
are idiots, and blasphemy is a victimless
crime because the whole fetid pile of
christianic mythology is a ficticious crock of shit."
-Stix, undefeated former Warlord of the BAAWA

It is loading more messages.