Re: OT compasision

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 23, 2006, 8:42:19 PM10/23/06
Quentin Grady wrote:
> G'day G'day Folks,
>
> I came across an article in which researchers compared chemicals in
> the hippocampus of the brains of obese people with drug addicts.
> Apparently there was very little difference. Obese people were
> addicted to food. I wondered if such discoveries would lead to obese
> people being treated more compassionately. Then I remembered the
> nurses who must leave the local hospital grounds to have a cigarette
> and figured it unlikely.

LORD Jesus Christ showed HIS compassion and love for lepers by healing
them.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life... " -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen !

Laus Deo ! !

Marana tha ! ! !

Following HIS example:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6e75114b810be3b9?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS love, dear neighbor
Quentin whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4dad7fe68478acf?

Kurt Gavin

Oct 23, 2006, 9:29:02 PM10/23/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> LORD Jesus Christ showed HIS compassion and love for lepers by healing
> them.

That's highly doubtful. The story and identity of anyone ACTUALLY capable of
healing the sick and raising the dead would have spread like wildfire.

In a time of little or no medical knowledge, the last thing the Roman
proconsul or the Jewish priesthood would have done, is kill such a person.

Besides wanting a miracle worker around to heal sick loved ones, the Romans,
in particular, would not have wanted to harm someone who was so obviously
favored by the gods.

Sorry chunkers - it's obviously a bogus story.

Jack K

Oct 24, 2006, 11:05:37 AM10/24/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 25, 2006, 6:09:13 PM10/25/06
Kurt Gavin wrote:

> > LORD Jesus Christ showed HIS compassion and love for lepers by healing
> > them.
>
> That's highly doubtful.

In the Holy Spirit, I have seen this firsthand.

HE is the truth:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Healer.asp

HE is the life:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?

HE is the way:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD in HIS infinite grace and mercy keep your heart beating to give
you time to understand this, dear neighbor Kurt whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4dad7fe68478acf?

Kurt Gavin

Oct 25, 2006, 6:41:02 PM10/25/06

> Kurt Gavin wrote:
>>
>> > LORD Jesus Christ showed HIS compassion and love for lepers by healing
>> > them.
>>
>> That's highly doubtful.
>
> In the Holy Spirit, I have seen this firsthand.

Your delusions now involve merging with supernatural beings?

Your delusions are just that.

The jesus yarn is also delusional.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 25, 2006, 7:39:00 PM10/25/06
Kurt Gavin, fleeing AUK in a cowardly manner, wrote:
> "Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > Kurt Gavin, fleeing AUK in a cowardly manner, wrote:

> >> That's highly doubtful.
> >
> > In the Holy Spirit, I have seen this firsthand.
>
> Your delusions now involve merging with supernatural beings?

In my continued walk with Christ Jesus, HE has kept me completely well:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?

> Your delusions are just that.

This is no delusion:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Healer.asp

> The jesus yarn is also delusional.

Actually, your denial of the truth makes you wide open for delusions.

> The story and identity of anyone ACTUALLY capable of
> healing the sick and raising the dead would have spread like wildfire.

Correct. The news of Jesus did and has spread like wildfire.

> In a time of little or no medical knowledge, the last thing the Roman
> proconsul or the Jewish priesthood would have done, is kill such a person.

It was the last thing they did.

> Besides wanting a miracle worker around to heal sick loved ones, the Romans,
> in particular, would not have wanted to harm someone who was so obviously
> favored by the gods.

Indeed, Roman Governor Pilate washed his hands of the whole matter of
crucifying Christ Jesus.

> Sorry chunkers - it's obviously a bogus story.

Sorry Kurt, you hold the minority opinion here in this that is HIS
universe. Please forgive all my iniquities:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?

Kurt Gavin

Oct 25, 2006, 8:02:09 PM10/25/06

> Kurt Gavin, fleeing AUK in a cowardly manner, wrote:

>> > In the Holy Spirit, I have seen this firsthand.
>>
>> Your delusions now involve merging with supernatural beings?
>
> In my continued walk with Christ Jesus, HE has kept me completely well:

Delusional people rarely have any idea they have gone wacko, and so it is
with you.

>> The jesus yarn is also delusional.
>
> Actually, your denial of the truth makes you wide open for delusions.

Truth can be proved. Can you prove jesus is still alive?

Why don't you produce him so he prove himself and his supposed powers?

>> The story and identity of anyone ACTUALLY capable of
>> healing the sick and raising the dead would have spread like wildfire.
>
> Correct. The news of Jesus did and has spread like wildfire.

That's why (even in your faked marketing stories in the NT) the crowd called
for his crucifixion?

That's why the Jewish priests wanted him dead?

That's why the Roman governor had him killed?

It's a phoney story chunkers.

>> In a time of little or no medical knowledge, the last thing the Roman
>> proconsul or the Jewish priesthood would have done, is kill such a
>> person.
>
> It was the last thing they did.

No it wasn't. Those people went on living and the human race went on.

>> Besides wanting a miracle worker around to heal sick loved ones, the
>> Romans,
>> in particular, would not have wanted to harm someone who was so obviously
>> favored by the gods.
>
> Indeed, Roman Governor Pilate washed his hands of the whole matter of
> crucifying Christ Jesus.

He would have had to order him crucified chung, he was the final authority
on death sentences.

Al Klein

Oct 25, 2006, 8:55:23 PM10/25/06
On 25 Oct 2006 15:09:13 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Kurt Gavin wrote:
>>
>> > LORD Jesus Christ showed HIS compassion and love for lepers by healing
>> > them.
>>
>> That's highly doubtful.
>
>In the Holy Spirit, I have seen this firsthand.

Yep - doctors gave them medication and God immediately began curing
them. It's a miracle! Say Hallelujah!
--
rukbat at optonline dot net
"I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but

This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/

Al Klein

Oct 25, 2006, 8:56:06 PM10/25/06
On 25 Oct 2006 16:39:00 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Kurt Gavin, fleeing AUK in a cowardly manner, wrote:

>> > In the Holy Spirit, I have seen this firsthand.
>>
>> Your delusions now involve merging with supernatural beings?
>
>In my continued walk with Christ Jesus

Short answer - "yes".

--
rukbat at optonline dot net

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
- Voltaire (1694 - 1778)

Stephen Knight

Oct 25, 2006, 10:13:45 PM10/25/06
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>HE is the truth:

No. It all bullshit.

>HE is the life:

'HE' is a lie.

>HE is the way:

The way to superstition and Stone Age ignorance.

Superstition is the problem. Not the answer.

Look at the world as proof.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 25, 2006, 11:03:35 PM10/25/06
In article <n860k290r70hc73hd...@4ax.com>,
Stephen Knight <woo...@comcast.net> wrote:

i luv well reasoned rational arguments

the problem is people who want to control other people
such as those who feel special enough to judge the beliefs of others

meow arf meow - they are performing horrible experiments in space
major grubert is watching you - beware the bakalite
there can only be one or two - the airtight garage has you neo

Insomnia Boy

Oct 26, 2006, 1:03:19 AM10/26/06
"Al Klein" <ruk...@pern.invalid> wrote in message

> On 25 Oct 2006 15:09:13 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:
>
>>Kurt Gavin wrote:

>>> That's highly doubtful.
>>
>>In the Holy Spirit, I have seen this firsthand.
>
> Yep - doctors gave them medication and God immediately began curing
> them. It's a miracle! Say Hallelujah!

Is there any evidence that Chung isn't just some elaborate troll?
--

Luke

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
" . . The bible is crap, people who believe it
are idiots, and blasphemy is a victimless
crime because the whole fetid pile of
christianic mythology is a ficticious crock of shit."
-Stix, undefeated former Warlord of the BAAWA
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 26, 2006, 5:36:36 AM10/26/06
Al Klein wrote:
> >Kurt Gavin wrote:

> >> That's highly doubtful.
> >
> >In the Holy Spirit, I have seen this firsthand.
>
> Yep

Yes.

> - doctors gave them medication

There were no medications from leprosy at the time.

> and God immediately began curing
> them.

Simply by HIS touch.

> It's a miracle!

There were lots of miracles. People flocked from all over to touch HIM
in order to be healed by HIM.

Despite how busy HE was, HE still made time to teach and to bless the
children that were brought to HIM.

> Say Hallelujah!

They did all the time.

If they did not, even the stones would have cried out:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?

May GOD in HIS infinite mercy and grace keep your heart beating to give
you time to understand this, dear neighbor Al whom I love

Kurt Gavin

Oct 26, 2006, 12:10:50 PM10/26/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Simply by HIS touch.
>
>> It's a miracle!
>
> There were lots of miracles. People flocked from all over to touch HIM
> in order to be healed by HIM.
>
> Despite how busy HE was, HE still made time to teach and to bless the
> children that were brought to HIM.

If he had the power of a god, why didn't he heal ALL suffering children,
whether they were brought to him or not?

Why let children suffer, just becasue their parents didn't know about jesus
or couldn't bring their children to him?

Jonas Salk didn't require children be brought to him personally, to get
polio vacine.

Salk had more power and better ethics than the fictional character you
grovel to.

TRUTH TRIUMPHS - TAX ALL CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATIONS LIKE ANY OTHER BUSINESS

<snip chung's rubbish especially bogus links>

Al Klein

Oct 26, 2006, 12:49:05 PM10/26/06
On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 05:03:19 GMT, "Insomnia Boy"
<levia...@bigpond.com> wrote:

>"Al Klein" <ruk...@pern.invalid> wrote in message
>> On 25 Oct 2006 15:09:13 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>>>In the Holy Spirit, I have seen this firsthand.
>>
>> Yep - doctors gave them medication and God immediately began curing
>> them. It's a miracle! Say Hallelujah!
>
>Is there any evidence that Chung isn't just some elaborate troll?

There's no evidence "he's" not just a really good response bot.

--
rukbat at optonline dot net

"To assume the existence of an unperceivable being ... does not facilitate understanding
the orderliness we find in the perceivable world."
- Letter to an Iowa student who asked, What is God? July, 1953; Einstein Archive 59-085

Al Klein

Oct 26, 2006, 12:52:23 PM10/26/06
On 26 Oct 2006 02:36:36 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Al Klein wrote:

>> >In the Holy Spirit, I have seen this firsthand.
>>
>> Yep
>
>Yes.
>
>> - doctors gave them medication
>
>There were no medications from leprosy at the time.

While you were alive? Gee, you look really good for a mouldering
corpse. You're not 2,000 years old, Andrew, so you couldn't have seen
something happening 2,000 years ago (or even 100 years ago) "first
hand". First hallucination, maybe.

God's noting down all the times you use his name to lie. The total at
the end determines just how hot your personal flames will be.

--
rukbat at optonline dot net

"The United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion"
- Treaty of Tripoli, 1797, ratified by Congress

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 26, 2006, 1:34:14 PM10/26/06
Kurt Gavin, after fleeing AUK in a cowardly manner, wrote:

> > Simply by HIS touch.
> >
> >> It's a miracle!
> >
> > There were lots of miracles. People flocked from all over to touch HIM
> > in order to be healed by HIM.
> >
> > Despite how busy HE was, HE still made time to teach and to bless the
> > children that were brought to HIM.
>
> If he had the power of a god

HE is GOD.

"My LORD **and** my GOD ! " -- Archetypal Atheist "Doubting" Thomas
upon seeing the risen Christ Jesus.

>, why didn't he heal ALL suffering children

HE healed in every instance that people placed their faith in HIM.

>, whether they were brought to him or not?

Many HE healed from a distance.

> Why let children suffer, just becasue their parents didn't know about jesus
> or couldn't bring their children to him?

It is not quite yet time for this old earth to pass to be remade into a
new earth where there is no longer the curse of sin.

> Jonas Salk didn't require children be brought to him personally, to get
> polio vacine.

The Salk polio vaccine cured noone.

> Salk had more power and better ethics than the fictional character you
> grovel to.

Again, Salk cured noone.

> TRUTH TRIUMPHS

Yes. HE has triumphed. Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to
GOD for compelling you to write this. Laus Deo !

"I am the way, the truth, and the life... " -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen !

Laus Deo ! ! !

Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

> - TAX ALL CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATIONS LIKE ANY OTHER BUSINESS

"Render onto Caesar's what is Caesar's." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen.

> <snip chung's rubbish especially bogus links>

Sorry the truth bothers you so terribly.

Please forgive all my iniquities:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?

May GOD in HIS infinite mercy and grace keep your heart beating to give

you time to understand this, dear neighbor Kurt whom I love

Kurt Gavin

Oct 26, 2006, 3:25:23 PM10/26/06

> Kurt Gavin, after fleeing AUK in a cowardly manner, wrote:

Chung, nobody wants a dialog with A usenet kook group.

You are a COWARD for including such people.

You are also a COWARD for hiding behind fantasies.

Your lame answers, your dodges, your chants to real challenges given you in
questions marks as a piece of shit COWARD Chung.

<snip chung cowardly non-answers and bogus links>

SUPPORT TRUTH - DEMAND TAXATION OF CHURCHS LIKE ANY OTHER BUSINESS

Al Klein

Oct 26, 2006, 4:07:43 PM10/26/06
On 26 Oct 2006 10:34:14 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Kurt Gavin, after fleeing AUK in a cowardly manner, wrote:

>> If he had the power of a god

>>, why didn't he heal ALL suffering children
>
>HE healed in every instance that people placed their faith in HIM.

Playing "blame the victim" again, Andrew?

>> Jonas Salk didn't require children be brought to him personally, to get
>> polio vacine.
>
>The Salk polio vaccine cured noone.

As a doctor you know that a vaccine prevents, it doesn't cure and, as
a child of a merciful god you know to overlook the slight failings of
phrase of those less well educated than yourself.

The tally is mounting.

--
rukbat at optonline dot net

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 26, 2006, 4:49:33 PM10/26/06
Kurt Gavin, after again fleeing AUK in a cowardly manner, wrote:
> > Kurt Gavin, after fleeing AUK in a cowardly manner, wrote:
> >> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> Chung, nobody wants a dialog with A usenet kook group.

They are as deserving of love as you are.

> You are a COWARD for including such people.

Loving everyone is an act of courage and not cowardice.

> You are also a COWARD for hiding behind fantasies.

Actually, fantasies offer no cover for hiding.

GOD's armor though clearly protective does not hide US:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/647edf665ffe1f70?

> Your lame answers, your dodges, your chants to real challenges given you in
> questions marks as a piece of shit COWARD Chung.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> <snip chung cowardly non-answers and bogus links>

Sorry my posts continue to bother you so terribly. Please forgive all
my iniquities.

> SUPPORT TRUTH

Actually, the truth supports HIS brethren.

> - DEMAND TAXATION OF CHURCHS LIKE ANY OTHER BUSINESS

"Render onto Caesar what is Caesar's." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen.

This victory belongs to GOD:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?

Your consolation prize is eternal life if you choose to surrender:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD in HIS infinite grace and mercy keep your heart beating to give

Kurt Gavin

Oct 26, 2006, 5:20:28 PM10/26/06

> Kurt Gavin, after again fleeing AUK in a cowardly manner, wrote:
>>
>> Chung, nobody wants a dialog with A usenet kook group.
>
> They are as deserving of love as you are.
>
>> You are a COWARD for including such people.

You include the "kook" group because it has flakes in it.

You find kinship with flakes because you are a flake.

HERE'S SOME MORE TRUTH- DEMAND TAXATION OF CHURCHS LIKE ANY OTHER BUSINESS

<snip chung nonsense and especially bogus links>

Kurt Gavin

Oct 26, 2006, 5:27:51 PM10/26/06

> On 26 Oct 2006 10:34:14 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:
>
>>Kurt Gavin, after fleeing AUK in a cowardly manner, wrote:
>
>>> If he had the power of a god
>>>, why didn't he heal ALL suffering children
>>
>>HE healed in every instance that people placed their faith in HIM.
>
> Playing "blame the victim" again, Andrew?
>
>>> Jonas Salk didn't require children be brought to him personally, to get
>>> polio vacine.
>>
>>The Salk polio vaccine cured noone.
>
> As a doctor you know that a vaccine prevents, it doesn't cure and, as
> a child of a merciful god you know to overlook the slight failings of
> phrase of those less well educated than yourself.

Chung isn't better educated than I am and I didn't claim vaccine "cured"
anyone. The analogy was entirely valid to the non-vapid.

Chung is a fucking coward who hides behind his yellow assed purposeful
evasions and cowardly chanting to protect his
a mind that fears reality.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 26, 2006, 5:36:57 PM10/26/06
Kurt Gavin, after again fleeing AUK in a cowardly manner, wrote:
> > Kurt Gavin, after again fleeing AUK in a cowardly manner, wrote:
> >>
> >> Chung, nobody wants a dialog with A usenet kook group.
> >
> > They are as deserving of love as you are.
> >
> >> You are a COWARD for including such people.
> >
> > Loving everyone is an act of courage and not cowardice.
> >
> >> You are also a COWARD for hiding behind fantasies.
> >
> > Actually, fantasies offer no cover for hiding.
> >
> > GOD's armor though clearly protective does not hide US:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/647edf665ffe1f70?
> >
> >> Your lame answers, your dodges, your chants to real challenges given you in
> >> questions marks as a piece of shit COWARD Chung.
> >
> > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
> >
> > > <snip chung cowardly non-answers and bogus links>
> >
> > Sorry my posts continue to bother you so terribly. Please forgive all
> > my iniquities.
> >
> >> SUPPORT TRUTH
> >
> > Actually, the truth supports HIS brethren.
> >
> >> - DEMAND TAXATION OF CHURCHS LIKE ANY OTHER BUSINESS
> >
> > "Render onto Caesar what is Caesar's." -- LORD Jesus Christ
> >
> > Amen.
> >
> > This victory belongs to GOD:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?
> >
> > Your consolation prize is eternal life if you choose to surrender:
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?
> > May GOD in HIS infinite grace and mercy keep your heart beating to give
> > you time to understand this, dear neighbor Kurt whom I love
> > unconditionally.
>
> You include the "kook" group because it has flakes in it.

It remains my choice to refrain from juding others per the kind and
helpful suggestion of LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 7:1-2).

> You find kinship with flakes because you are a flake.

No. It remains my choice to love them for that is the will of my
heavenly Father.

HIS will be done and not my will.

> HERE'S SOME MORE TRUTH- DEMAND TAXATION OF CHURCHS LIKE ANY OTHER BUSINESS

"Render onto Caesar that which belongs to Caesar." -- LORD Jesus Christ

> <snip chung nonsense and especially bogus links>

Sorry my posts continue to bother you so terribly. Please forgive all
my iniquities.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Kurt Gavin

Oct 26, 2006, 5:41:51 PM10/26/06

> Kurt Gavin, after again fleeing AUK in a cowardly manner, wrote:

Chung, listen to me you yellow assed fuck.

Your latest tactic, you shit heel, is to call people cowards who dare show
what a low class lying sham you are.

I'll tell you what a coward is. It's someone with a medical degree, no
practice, who claims to worship a faith healer

AND IS TOO COWARDLY, AND COWARD IS THE RIGHT WORD ANDREW, TO JOIN A
VOLUNTEER MEDICAL GROUP TO HELP DESPARATE PEOPLE IN PLACES LIKE DARFUR.

You, Chung, are afraid of what such actives entail in terms of physical risk
and hardship.

Get it, you coward ass punk?

You are a worthless sham.

There really are Christians who take on the role of helping the
downtrodden - but you, you COWARD, are not one of them.

Cary Kittrell

Oct 26, 2006, 5:58:16 PM10/26/06

> Again, Salk cured noone.

Correct. Instead, he merely kept -- in the long run -- millions of children
from getting polio in the first place.

Something your GOD had not seen fit to do...just as He seems uninterested
in preventing children in Nigeria today from contracting the disease.

Well, only those children who have not, for religious reasons,
been given this Salk vaccine which "cured noone", but merely
eliminated the necessity for any cure.

-- cary

Kurt Gavin

Oct 26, 2006, 6:15:18 PM10/26/06

"Cary Kittrell" <ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message

I made no claim that the Salk vaccine cured. Obviously it *prevented* an
illness.

Chung's evasion on this is in an indication of a poor character - a lying
and cowardly tendency to evasion.

Cary Kittrell

Oct 26, 2006, 6:52:19 PM10/26/06

Oh, I know, I know...

> Chung's evasion on this is in an indication of a poor character - a lying
> and cowardly tendency to evasion.

But of course all your opinion that Andrew is being evasive will
be "worthless". Interestingly enough, opinions that Andrew can
come up with a snap rebuttal to -- or a canned rebutal to --
are never declared "worthless", nor does it appear to be
that my opinions which agree with his are "worthless" either --
even though I am "without the LORD".

Andrew should change his knee-jerk response to "without the
LORD, anything you say I can't rebut is `worthless' ".

-- cary

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 26, 2006, 7:34:27 PM10/26/06
> > > Jonas Salk didn't require children be brought to him personally, to get
> > > polio vacine.
>
> > The Salk polio vaccine cured noone.
>
> > > Salk had more power and better ethics than the fictional character you
> > > grovel to.
>
> > Again, Salk cured noone.
>

> Correct. Instead, he merely kept -- in the long run -- millions of children
> from getting polio in the first place.

salk was a jew

so is this a score for religion or science?
apparently there can only be one

> Something your GOD had not seen fit to do...just as He seems uninterested
> in preventing children in Nigeria today from contracting the disease.

so god is not supposed to let people make their own decisions?

god lets people die of lung cancer in the usa
oh wait thats idiots who think smoking is cool
and companies that merchandize death

gosh darn free will

> Well, only those children who have not, for religious reasons,
> been given this Salk vaccine which "cured noone", but merely
> eliminated the necessity for any cure.

http://www.google.com/search?q=vaccine+refusal

it occurss in many places
do a little a science and show a correlation between religion and vaccine refusal

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 26, 2006, 7:56:46 PM10/26/06

For this reason there is no comparison with LORD Jesus Christ Who
cures/heals showing that HE has infinitely more healing power than
Salk:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Healer.asp

> Instead, he merely kept -- in the long run -- millions of children from getting polio in the first place.

If it were GOD's will that the Salk polio vaccine be rendered
ineffective, HE would have simply mutated the poliovirus so that its
surface proteins would no longer resemble those of the vaccine.

For this reason, Salk has not achieved anything meaningful outside of
GOD's will.

> Something your GOD had not seen fit to do...just as He seems uninterested
> in preventing children in Nigeria today from contracting the disease.

Life on planet Earth is a "blink of an eye" compared to the rest of
eternity.

If either death or disability from infectious disease is avoided, but
the soul is lost, a greater tragedy has occurred:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?

> Well, only those children who have not, for religious reasons,
> been given this Salk vaccine which "cured noone", but merely
> eliminated the necessity for any cure.

Actually, if a child does not get vaccinated, it will be more likely
due to either fear of side effects from the vaccine, inability to
afford the vaccine or lack of availability of the vaccine.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Cary whom I

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 26, 2006, 7:58:39 PM10/26/06

For this reason there is no comparison with LORD Jesus Christ Who

cures/heals showing that HE has infinitely more healing power than
Salk:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Healer.asp

> Instead, he merely kept -- in the long run -- millions of children from getting polio in the first place.

If it were GOD's will that the Salk polio vaccine be rendered

ineffective, HE would have simply mutated the poliovirus so that its
surface proteins would no longer resemble those of the vaccine.

For this reason, Salk has not achieved anything meaningful outside of
GOD's will.

> Something your GOD had not seen fit to do...just as He seems uninterested

> in preventing children in Nigeria today from contracting the disease.

Life on planet Earth is a "blink of an eye" compared to the rest of
eternity.

If either death or disability from infectious disease is avoided, but
the soul is lost, a greater tragedy has occurred:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?

> Well, only those children who have not, for religious reasons,

> been given this Salk vaccine which "cured noone", but merely
> eliminated the necessity for any cure.

Actually, if a child does not get vaccinated, it will be more likely

due to either fear of side effects from the vaccine, inability to
afford the vaccine or lack of availability of the vaccine.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Cary whom I

Al Klein

Oct 26, 2006, 8:29:17 PM10/26/06
On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:34:27 -0700, mariposas rand mair fheal
greykitten tomys des anges <mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> > The Salk polio vaccine cured noone.

>> > Again, Salk cured noone.
>>

>> Correct. Instead, he merely kept -- in the long run -- millions of children
>> from getting polio in the first place.
>
>salk was a jew

So was Sabine, so get polio instead.

>so god is not supposed to let people make their own decisions?

Evidently not. I decided to be the richest man in the world by the
time I was 20 and it didn't work. I still can't fly by flapping my
arms.

>god lets people die of lung cancer in the usa
>oh wait thats idiots who think smoking is cool

Or those who develop tumors from tuberculosis - which has absolutely
no correlation to smoking.

>gosh darn free will

Yeah - we're free to contract disease. And so many people take
advantage of that freedom.

--
rukbat at optonline dot net

"Atheism is the world of reality, it is reason, it is freedom. Atheism is
human concern, and intellectual honesty to a degree that the religious mind
cannot begin to understand. And yet it is more than this. Atheism is not an
old religion, it is not a new and coming religion, in fact it is not, and
never has been, a religion at all. The definition of Atheism is magnificent in
its simplicity: Atheism is merely the bed-rock of sanity in a world of
madness."
[Atheism: An Affirmative View, by Emmett F. Fields]

Cary Kittrell

Oct 26, 2006, 8:26:31 PM10/26/06

Except that the LORD does not heal those who do not get the vaccine,
thus showing that he is infinitely less compassionate.

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Healer.asp
>
> > Instead, he merely kept -- in the long run -- millions of children from getting polio in the first place.
>
> If it were GOD's will that the Salk polio vaccine be rendered
> ineffective, HE would have simply mutated the poliovirus so that its
> surface proteins would no longer resemble those of the vaccine.

Of course any God with the level of concern we demand of even
the most negligent human parent would have mutated those surface proteins
so that the immune system could pick up on them in time, and thus
prevent a number of third-world children from dying from asphyxiation.

> For this reason, Salk has not achieved anything meaningful outside of
> GOD's will.

Funny how GOD's will, unchanged over the entire history of the
disease, suddenly changed when a smart man decided to do
something about it.

> > Something your GOD had not seen fit to do...just as He seems uninterested
> > in preventing children in Nigeria today from contracting the disease.
>
> Life on planet Earth is a "blink of an eye" compared to the rest of
> eternity.

So no reason to be concerned about high blood pressure, ateriosclerosis,
cardiac insufficiency or strokes. Or, for that matter, to go into
medicine.

> If either death or disability from infectious disease is avoided, but
> the soul is lost, a greater tragedy has occurred:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?

So if your patients are saved, you advise them not to worry about
pains radiating down the arm?

> > Well, only those children who have not, for religious reasons,
> > been given this Salk vaccine which "cured noone", but merely
> > eliminated the necessity for any cure.
>
> Actually, if a child does not get vaccinated, it will be more likely
> due to either fear of side effects from the vaccine, inability to
> afford the vaccine or lack of availability of the vaccine.

Actually, it's for religious reasons: rumors spread that the vaccine
was a plot by the West to induce sterility and thus reduce the
number of Muslims.

> May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Cary whom I
> love unconditionally.

Why? My life is only a "blink of an eye".

-- cary

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 26, 2006, 8:47:40 PM10/26/06
In article <ehrjnn$37f$1...@onion.ccit.arizona.edu>,
ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:

> > Actually, if a child does not get vaccinated, it will be more likely
> > due to either fear of side effects from the vaccine, inability to
> > afford the vaccine or lack of availability of the vaccine.
>
> Actually, it's for religious reasons: rumors spread that the vaccine
> was a plot by the West to induce sterility and thus reduce the
> number of Muslims.

actually thats a non sequitur

none of you are doing science or religion or logic
or much else except flinging prejudices at each other

how human

Stephen Knight

Oct 26, 2006, 11:21:23 PM10/26/06
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>> >In the Holy Spirit, I have seen this firsthand.

But you neglect to mention you're heavily sedated at the time.

Lay off the sauce and don't post drunk.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Stephen Knight

Oct 26, 2006, 11:30:08 PM10/26/06
On 26 Oct 2006 14:36:57 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

snip

>No. It remains my choice to love them for that is the will of my
>heavenly Father.

How Gay is that? It's okay to love your father but when you say it
like pre-cum is dripping out your hard-on for Dad and you can't wait
to die to feel the heavenly shaft ram its sweaty lubricate meat up
your ass while you giggle, 'all the way, Daddy', is a little 'much'.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Kadaitcha Man

Oct 26, 2006, 11:43:30 PM10/26/06
Stephen Knight <woo...@comcast.net>, the wheat sheaf binder, clacked:

It's time for me to remove your mask in public, netk0oK.

Why is not surprising that you, fucktard cunt that you are, would dive fair
up your shitter and delve deep into your own bowels to come up with a
scatological lame?

You do realise, don't you, that conjuring up ideas like that show you to be
psychopathologicaly apathetic? Hmmm? Do your friends or relatives ever point
to your lack of drive and slow mental and motor responses?

alt.atheism, September 2006 winner of George Armstrong Custer "Kicked @$$"
Award

"Given to those brave, inspiring crusaders who will keep up a lost lunatic
cause despite all odds, even after the enemy has won, set up their own
superpower in their midst and are chugging Guinness in a Kook-free world
scenario."

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

Thou most ridiculous monster. Thou wrangling woman.

Stephen Knight

Oct 26, 2006, 11:59:20 PM10/26/06
On 26 Oct 2006 16:56:46 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

snip

>Life on planet Earth is a "blink of an eye" compared to the rest of
>eternity.

YES! Let's go there!

A billion, trillion gazillion years isn't a nanosecond in your
loving gods torture chamber for not loving it's pathetic ass for being
the worst monster conceivable.

He's saying 'Love me. I am perfect'. If you don't, it's gas chamber
time....; forever.

Dung.... I wouldn't go with the moral thing. Your superstition
doesn't even have common sense morals. Dogs that lick their balls are
superior to christian morals.

Please, don't respond.

Let me flame you without hearing your Puppet reply. You know...
Masturbating a scripture shit thing so your followers will suck your
cock.

Which brings me to something off topic. Considering your mental
condition and inability to respond to normal human contact, does your
wife suck your cock? I know, this may seem personal but sexual
representation and religion are very close. Do you think of Jeebus
during intercourse or when you Spank the Monkey? You know.. make one
eyed Pete barf?

I'm being a scientist here. I'm forming a hypothesis. I think, and
have gathered tons of posts from a.a., that you guys would rather make
love to Jeebus than your wife or girlfriend or mistress.

So, admit it. Region is better than sex.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 27, 2006, 12:08:41 AM10/27/06
> So, admit it. Region is better than sex.
>
> Warlord Steve
> BAAWA

i like the pretense that a bad assed atheist is superior

its like how you get all pissed off at a god you claim doesnt exist
for all your feces flinging
you are only capable of defining yourself by whom you hate
rather than defining yourself by what you are

why are you afraid of facing yourself
with no cardboard cutouts to rage against?

Kadaitcha Man

Oct 27, 2006, 12:19:37 AM10/27/06
Stephen Knight <woo...@comcast.net>, the toenail clippings cleaner,
tooted:

Three kilobytes of rabid, foaming rant in response to 1 solitary sentence.

Seethe much?

> I'm being a scientist here.

> Dogs that lick their balls...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

Thou vain shrieve's fool. Thou fly-eating ferret-badger.

Rusty Sites

Oct 27, 2006, 12:28:40 AM10/27/06
Insomnia Boy wrote:
> "Al Klein" <ruk...@pern.invalid> wrote in message
>> On 25 Oct 2006 15:09:13 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>>> In the Holy Spirit, I have seen this firsthand.
>> Yep - doctors gave them medication and God immediately began curing
>> them. It's a miracle! Say Hallelujah!
>
> Is there any evidence that Chung isn't just some elaborate troll?

Of course he's a troll. His "home" group seems to be
sci.med.cardiology. Go over there and see what people have to say about
him and what he says. He never seems to give much cardiology advice.
Everything is about religion and he jumps into all kinds of threads. He
is cross posting to an atheist group and Christian groups. That's the
way trolls try to start wars.

Mu

Oct 27, 2006, 12:45:21 AM10/27/06
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 01:29:02 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com>
wrote:

>"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

>> LORD Jesus Christ showed HIS compassion and love for lepers by healing
>> them.
>

>That's highly doubtful. The story and identity of anyone ACTUALLY capable of
>healing the sick and raising the dead would have spread like wildfire.

Your information is that it did not? Would you quote the historical
text that you derive this from?

Michael Gray

Oct 27, 2006, 12:56:45 AM10/27/06
On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:28:40 -0700, Rusty Sites
<SpamMe...@xemaps.com> wrote:
- Refer: <12k32np...@news.supernews.com>

He is a real doctor, scary as that seems.
Before his schizophrenia took hold, he practised as a cardiologist.
I do not believe that he has been struck off.
Not yet.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 27, 2006, 2:27:29 AM10/27/06
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Healer.asp

> Except that the LORD does not heal those who do not get the vaccine,
> thus showing that he is infinitely less compassionate.

Actually, HE has healed those who did not get the vaccine whereas Salk
has healed none all the way around.

> > > Instead, he merely kept -- in the long run -- millions of children from getting polio in the first place.
> >
> > If it were GOD's will that the Salk polio vaccine be rendered
> > ineffective, HE would have simply mutated the poliovirus so that its
> > surface proteins would no longer resemble those of the vaccine.
>
> Of course any God with the level of concern we demand of even
> the most negligent human parent would have mutated those surface proteins
> so that the immune system could pick up on them in time, and thus
> prevent a number of third-world children from dying from asphyxiation.

This old Earth remains cursed by sin. That sin entered into this world
by way of Adam and Eve. There will be no suffering from disease in the
new Earth which will be made after the LORD's Day of Judgment.

> > For this reason, Salk has not achieved anything meaningful outside of
> > GOD's will.
>
> Funny how GOD's will, unchanged over the entire history of the
> disease, suddenly changed when a smart man decided to do
> something about it.

LORD GOD Almighty is the Source of all knowledge and wisdom.

> > > Something your GOD had not seen fit to do...just as He seems uninterested
> > > in preventing children in Nigeria today from contracting the disease.
> >
> > Life on planet Earth is a "blink of an eye" compared to the rest of
> > eternity.
>
> So no reason to be concerned about high blood pressure, ateriosclerosis,
> cardiac insufficiency or strokes.

There is every concern to seek out GOD's will and abide by HIS will in
all things including matters of health.

> Or, for that matter, to go into medicine.

Those who are called by GOD to go into medicine should do so to abide
by HIS will.

> > If either death or disability from infectious disease is avoided, but
> > the soul is lost, a greater tragedy has occurred:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?
>
> So if your patients are saved, you advise them not to worry about
> pains radiating down the arm?

Those who have been reborn of HIS living water and the Holy Spirit do
not worry. Instead, they simply know HIS will about how things should
proceed. Doing the latter gives them HIS peace which passes all worldly
understanding.

GOD's will be done and not our will.

> > > Well, only those children who have not, for religious reasons,
> > > been given this Salk vaccine which "cured noone", but merely
> > > eliminated the necessity for any cure.
> >
> > Actually, if a child does not get vaccinated, it will be more likely
> > due to either fear of side effects from the vaccine, inability to
> > afford the vaccine or lack of availability of the vaccine.
>
> Actually, it's for religious reasons: rumors spread that the vaccine
> was a plot by the West to induce sterility and thus reduce the
> number of Muslims.

That would be in the category of unfounded fears about side effects
from the vaccine.

> > May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Cary whom I
> > love unconditionally.
>
> Why?

To give you time to accept the consolation prize of eternal life by
surrendering to the defeat that GOD has handed to you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?

> My life is only a "blink of an eye".

And so you will need every extra moment of time to do the following:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD in HIS infinite mercy and grace keep your heart beating to give
you time to understand and act on this, dear neighbor Cary whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Al Klein

Oct 27, 2006, 10:36:16 AM10/27/06
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:26:45 +0930, Michael Gray
<fle...@newsguy.spam.com> wrote:

>He is a real doctor, scary as that seems.
>Before his schizophrenia took hold, he practised as a cardiologist.

"Practice" being the operative word. How long was it before he was
asked to find another place to ply his wares? I forgot and I'm too
lazy to find the site again.

--
rukbat at optonline dot net

"To assume the existence of an unperceivable being ... does not facilitate understanding
the orderliness we find in the perceivable world."
- Letter to an Iowa student who asked, What is God? July, 1953; Einstein Archive 59-085

TigerLily

Oct 27, 2006, 10:53:19 AM10/27/06
88 days

"Al Klein" <ruk...@pern.invalid> wrote in message

Al Klein

Oct 27, 2006, 11:31:55 AM10/27/06
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 08:53:19 -0600, "TigerLily" <m...@privacy.net>
wrote:

>"Al Klein" <ruk...@pern.invalid> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:26:45 +0930, Michael Gray
>> <fle...@newsguy.spam.com> wrote:
>>
>> >He is a real doctor, scary as that seems.
>> >Before his schizophrenia took hold, he
>practised as a cardiologist.
>>
>> "Practice" being the operative word. How long was it before he was
>> asked to find another place to ply his wares? I forgot and I'm too
>> lazy to find the site again.

>88 days

In my entire life, I don't think I've held a single job for that short
a period.

--
rukbat at optonline dot net

"I can't activate two neurons simultaneously, and I vote"
- The theistic majority

Al Klein

Oct 27, 2006, 12:41:09 PM10/27/06

The text that lack of text is derived from?

THERE'S NO (extra-Biblical) ACCOUNT of someone healing the sick and
raising the dead. NONE. What would you like quoted?

(Try learning how logic works before you post such nonsense again.)

Al Klein

Oct 27, 2006, 12:49:57 PM10/27/06

So which part of having a self-hating homosexual Christian posting his
homophobic fantasies on Usenet bothers you, Steve? The part where he
lies about being a practicing physician? The part where he lies
about still being in good standing in Florida? The part where he lies
about actually knowing more about how to help a cardiac patient than
any other god-soaked Christian fundie?

Just which lie is it that you think is the worst?

--
rukbat at optonline dot net

"Atheism is the world of reality, it is reason, it is freedom. Atheism is human
concern, and intellectual honesty to a degree that the religious mind cannot
begin to understand. And yet it is more than this. Atheism is not an old
religion, it is not a new and coming religion, in fact it is not, and never has
been, a religion at all. The definition of Atheism is magnificent in its
simplicity: Atheism is merely the bed-rock of sanity in a world of madness."
[Atheism: An Affirmative View, by Emmett F. Fields]

(random sig, produced by SigChanger)

This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/

Robibnikoff

Oct 27, 2006, 3:50:52 PM10/27/06

> On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 08:53:19 -0600, "TigerLily" <m...@privacy.net>
> wrote:
>
>>"Al Klein" <ruk...@pern.invalid> wrote in message

>>practised as a cardiologist.
>>>
>>> "Practice" being the operative word. How long was it before he was
>>> asked to find another place to ply his wares? I forgot and I'm too
>>> lazy to find the site again.
>
>>88 days
>
> In my entire life, I don't think I've held a single job for that short
> a period.

I did, once. 5 weeks working as a co-manager at The Limited. Turns out I
hate the general public ;)
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

Al Klein

Oct 27, 2006, 4:20:53 PM10/27/06
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:50:52 -0400, "Robibnikoff"
<witc...@broomstick.com> wrote:

>I did, once. 5 weeks working as a co-manager at The Limited. Turns out I
>hate the general public ;)

Do you? Or do you just hate stupidity?

--
rukbat at optonline dot net

If you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an
ounce of skeptical sense in you, then you cannot distinguish
the useful ideas from the worthless ones
- Carl Sagan, 1987.

Stephen Knight

Oct 27, 2006, 11:11:37 PM10/27/06
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:49:57 -0400, Al Klein <ruk...@pern.invalid>
wrote:

>On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:30:08 -0700, Stephen Knight
><woo...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>On 26 Oct 2006 14:36:57 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>><lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:
>>
>>snip
>>
>>>No. It remains my choice to love them for that is the will of my
>>>heavenly Father.
>>
>> How Gay is that? It's okay to love your father but when you say it
>>like pre-cum is dripping out your hard-on for Dad and you can't wait
>>to die to feel the heavenly shaft ram its sweaty lubricate meat up
>>your ass while you giggle, 'all the way, Daddy', is a little 'much'.
>
>So which part of having a self-hating homosexual Christian posting his
>homophobic fantasies on Usenet bothers you, Steve? The part where he
>lies about being a practicing physician? The part where he lies
>about still being in good standing in Florida? The part where he lies
>about actually knowing more about how to help a cardiac patient than
>any other god-soaked Christian fundie?
>
>Just which lie is it that you think is the worst?

Tough question. Someone that thinks lies are truth is beyond
debate.

What bothers me most about Chung is his preaching his shit to
others that aren't protected by logic. He's damaging life, people and
human progress. He's a loose cannon destroying minds like Koresh and
Jim Jones did. His entire intellectualism is based on circular logic
from a Stone Age belief. He's obsessive compulsive in his belief
system and knows how to manipulate the ignorant.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Michael Gray

Oct 28, 2006, 12:29:35 AM10/28/06
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:36:16 -0400, Al Klein <ruk...@pern.invalid>
wrote:
- Refer: <r864k294s25s02u64...@4ax.com>

>On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:26:45 +0930, Michael Gray
><fle...@newsguy.spam.com> wrote:
>
>>He is a real doctor, scary as that seems.
>>Before his schizophrenia took hold, he practised as a cardiologist.
>
>"Practice" being the operative word. How long was it before he was
>asked to find another place to ply his wares? I forgot and I'm too
>lazy to find the site again.

It is some garden/fountain/water feature centre in Ga. not far from
his house.
I got bored one day and Google-Earthed it.
I call it "Chungstown".

It doen't really captivate my attention, and am bored with the nutter.

https://www.gaphysicianprofile.org/profile.ShowProfileAction.action?lic_nbr=040347

I'll wait until the news shows a mass poisoning of his fellow
delusional followers, (yes , some people are THAT dumb!).

Michael Gray

Oct 28, 2006, 12:30:16 AM10/28/06
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:20:53 -0400, Al Klein <ruk...@pern.invalid>
wrote:
- Refer: <hgq4k21ck8cnd8ofi...@4ax.com>

>On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:50:52 -0400, "Robibnikoff"
><witc...@broomstick.com> wrote:
>
>>I did, once. 5 weeks working as a co-manager at The Limited. Turns out I
>>hate the general public ;)
>
>Do you? Or do you just hate stupidity?

Same thing...

Mu

Oct 28, 2006, 4:16:42 AM10/28/06

wrote:

>The text that lack of text is derived from?

No the text that you derived your historical observation from, Al.
You know, you weren't there and God Only Knows that you surely didn't
just spout this definitive argument that Christ did not cure <insert
any sick so mentioned in the Bible>.

>THERE'S NO (extra-Biblical) ACCOUNT of someone healing the sick and
>raising the dead. NONE. What would you like quoted?

If there is none, then you have something, the Bible, against nothing,
your taken from space, opinion. So if there is nothing written, then
it automatically becomes fictitious. (Ooops, there are several
historical accounts outside the bible that claim these wonders for
Christ but gee, I don't want to be a spoil sport, Al.)

>(Try learning how logic works before you post such nonsense again.)

Yes, well, you are amusing.

Demon Lord of Confusion

Oct 28, 2006, 6:17:41 AM10/28/06
On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:03:35 -0700, mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten
tomys des anges attempted to confuse the issue further by squeaking:
> Stephen Knight wrote:
>> On 25 Oct 2006 15:09:13 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
>>
>> >HE is the truth:
>>
>> No. It all bullshit.
>>
>> >HE is the life:
>> >
>> 'HE' is a lie.
>>
>> >HE is the way:
>> >
>> The way to superstition and Stone Age ignorance.
>>
>> Superstition is the problem. Not the answer.
>>
>> Look at the world as proof.
>
> i luv well reasoned rational arguments
>
> the problem is people who want to control other people such as those who
> feel special enough to judge the beliefs of others

Well, to be sure, Andrew needs to be controlled (in a room with soft
walls, wearing a jacket that laces up the back, getting daily doses of
clorazepam), and my nearly three-years-old nephew, Kayden, is fit to
judge his beliefs, never mind AUK or alt.atheism. Aside from all that:
Bad Stephen!

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pigfucker In The Universe
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.

If you never read anything else in any of my sigs, read this:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15321167/
http://borealin.livejournal.com/15104.html
Or watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxmPjB0WSs
Then, if you manage to read/watch all that, try this:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf
And Molly Ivins had a few choice words to say about it, weeks before:
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/092906B.shtml
Here's Chris Floyd: Fatal Vision: The Deeper Evil Behind the Detainee
Bill: http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/100206A.shtml

"Q: What's the difference between the Vietnam War and the Iraq War?
A: George W. Bush had a plan to get out of the Vietnam War." -- Anon.

Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart,
and the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet winner <wfh...@hotmail.com> on
outing personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so fucking scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pigfucker in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: <1156587081....@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>

"I am the only one who has outer filthed Ward" -- James C. "Crackhead"
Cracked voluntarily self-immolates, in MID:
1159678991.8...@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com

"When I told Abbie Hoffman that he was the first one who made me laugh
since Lenny Bruce died, Hoffman said, "Really? He was my god." The
combination of satirical irreverence and sense of justice that Bruce and
Hoffman shared was the real spirit behind the Yippies--a term I coined to
describe a phenomenon that already existed: an organic coalition of stoned
hippies and political activists who engaged in such actions as throwing
money on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, then explaining to
reporters the meaning of that symbolism. Folksinger Phil Ochs summed it
up: "A demonstration should turn you on, not turn you off." So when
journalists link the Yippies with misleading bedfellows, at best it's
careless shorthand; at worst it's deliberate demonization. Osama bin Laden
wanted an aircraft to crash into the Pentagon. Abbie Hoffman merely wanted
to levitate it." -- Paul Krassner, http://tinyurl.com/ehu3v

Demon Lord of Confusion

Oct 28, 2006, 6:30:06 AM10/28/06
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:28:30 +0545, Kadaitcha Man attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:
> Stephen Knight, the wheat sheaf binder, clacked:

>> On 26 Oct 2006 14:36:57 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
>>
>> snip
>>
>>> No. It remains my choice to love them for that is the will of my
>>> heavenly Father.
>>
>> How Gay is that? It's okay to love your father but when you say it
>> like pre-cum is dripping out your hard-on for Dad and you can't wait to
>> die to feel the heavenly shaft ram its sweaty lubricate meat up your ass
>> while you giggle, 'all the way, Daddy', is a little 'much'.
>
> It's time for me to remove your mask in public, netk0oK.
>
> Why is not surprising that you, fucktard cunt that you are, would dive
> fair up your shitter and delve deep into your own bowels to come up with a
> scatological lame?
>
> You do realise, don't you, that conjuring up ideas like that show you to
> be psychopathologicaly apathetic? Hmmm? Do your friends or relatives ever
> point to your lack of drive and slow mental and motor responses?
>
> alt.atheism, September 2006 winner of George Armstrong Custer "Kicked @$$"
> Award
>
> "Given to those brave, inspiring crusaders who will keep up a lost lunatic
> cause despite all odds, even after the enemy has won, set up their own
> superpower in their midst and are chugging Guinness in a Kook-free world
> scenario."

That isn't quite accurate, in this case. The "enemy", in this flamewar,
is another k00k, not non-winners of the 72 Raisins. The initial nom, in
fact, occurred in another part of the ongoing ChungSlam, and was a mere
distraction from it. I should, of course, admit that I never did support
the nomination, and continue to doubt alt.atheism's fitness for it,
since Chung is keeping up his own lost lunatic cause.

Kadaitcha Man

Oct 28, 2006, 6:38:08 AM10/28/06
Demon Lord of Confusion <verwa...@verwirren.confused>, the mendicant
singer, discoursed:

What is not accurate, exactly?

> in this case. The "enemy", in this
> flamewar, is another k00k, not non-winners of the 72 Raisins. The
> initial nom, in fact, occurred in another part of the ongoing
> ChungSlam, and was a mere distraction from it. I should, of course,
> admit that I never did support the nomination, and continue to doubt
> alt.atheism's fitness for it,
> since Chung is keeping up his own lost lunatic cause.

--

alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

Thou monster. Thou sparrow.

Kadaitcha Man

Oct 28, 2006, 7:32:01 AM10/28/06
Stephen Knight <woo...@comcast.net>, the seven-chinned waitress,
chuckled:

> On 26 Oct 2006 16:56:46 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

*plonk*

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

Thou dam of horror. Thou dizzy-eyed, senseless son and heir of a mongrel
bitch.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2006, 8:46:08 AM10/28/06
Stephen Knight wrote:

> <snipped by Steve Knight in a desperate act of cowardice>

> >Life on planet Earth is a "blink of an eye" compared to the rest of
> >eternity.
>
> YES! Let's go there!

Been there, done that (deja vu):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4dee2b3057fe9ec?

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you
to revisit this topic.

Laus Deo !

This victory belongs to GOD:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?

Your consolation prize is eternal life if you choose to surrender to
HIM (highly recommended):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD in HIS infinite mercy and grace keep your heart beating to give

you extra time to understand and act on this, dear neighbor Steve whom

Al Klein

Oct 28, 2006, 10:54:51 AM10/28/06

Unfortunately, if the virus you're deliberately spreading in this
country is Christianity, not only won't the government stop you, it
gives you money to help you spread it. If he were deliberately
spreading HIV, he'd be at the beginning of a large number of
consecutive life sentences, yet Christianity is far more deadly than
AIDS.

--
rukbat at optonline dot net

If you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an
ounce of skeptical sense in you, then you cannot distinguish
the useful ideas from the worthless ones
- Carl Sagan, 1987.

Al Klein

Oct 28, 2006, 11:10:19 AM10/28/06
On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 04:16:42 -0400, Mu <m...@moo.com> wrote:

>>>Your information is that it did not? Would you quote the historical
>>>text that you derive this from?
>
>On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:41:09 -0400, Al Klein <ruk...@pern.invalid>
>wrote:
>
>>The text that lack of text is derived from?
>
> No the text that you derived your historical observation from, Al.

I derived it from TOTAL LACK of any contemporaneous text telling us
about Jesus.

>>THERE'S NO (extra-Biblical) ACCOUNT of someone healing the sick and
>>raising the dead. NONE. What would you like quoted?

>If there is none, then you have something, the Bible, against nothing

But since it's the claims in the Bible that we're trying to verify,
and a text doesn't verify itself, there's nothing. Since there's
LOADS of actual text indicating that the stories in the Bible were
made up many years after they were supposed to have occurred, that's
negative evidence. So you're going to have to come up with some
pretty heavy positive extra-Biblical evidence, and Thiede's desperate
attempt doesn't seem to be it.

--
rukbat at optonline dot net

The most curious social convention of the great age in which we live is the
one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected.
-- H. L. Mencken

Al Klein

Oct 28, 2006, 11:52:03 AM10/28/06
On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 13:59:35 +0930, Michael Gray
<fle...@newsguy.spam.com> wrote:

>I'll wait until the news shows a mass poisoning of his fellow
>delusional followers, (yes , some people are THAT dumb!).

Jonestown. The spaceship behind the comet. Scientology. Branch
Dividian. Yep. Just add Christianity to the list of all other
irrational beliefs.

--
rukbat at optonline dot net

"I can't activate two neurons simultaneously, and I vote"
- The theistic majority

Michael Gray

Oct 28, 2006, 9:43:57 PM10/28/06
On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 11:52:03 -0400, Al Klein <ruk...@pern.invalid>
wrote:
- Refer: <82v6k29pdaghrib55...@4ax.com>

>On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 13:59:35 +0930, Michael Gray
><fle...@newsguy.spam.com> wrote:
>
>>I'll wait until the news shows a mass poisoning of his fellow
>>delusional followers, (yes , some people are THAT dumb!).
>
>Jonestown. The spaceship behind the comet. Scientology. Branch
>Dividian. Yep. Just add Christianity to the list of all other
>irrational beliefs.

I already have.

The cult of Christianity in it's various bureaucratic factions has
been directly responsible for an almost infinite amount more of death
and suffering than those other relatively benign cults.

The God of Odd Statements

Oct 29, 2006, 5:17:07 PM10/29/06
On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 16:23:08 +0545, Kadaitcha Man did most oddly state:
> Demon Lord of Confusion, the mendicant singer, discoursed:

That Chung (the "enemy") has "won, set up [his] own superpower amidst
[alt.atheism's massive traffic] and is chugging Guinness in a Kook-free
world scenario." Chung is continuing his Eternal K00k-Out, and will
likely still be doing so ten years from now, assuming his small
intestine doesn't take drastic action first.

>> in this case. The "enemy", in this
>> flamewar, is another k00k, not non-winners of the 72 Raisins. The
>> initial nom, in fact, occurred in another part of the ongoing ChungSlam,
>> and was a mere distraction from it. I should, of course, admit that I
>> never did support the nomination, and continue to doubt alt.atheism's
>> fitness for it, since Chung is keeping up his own lost lunatic cause.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5

Demon Lord of Confusion
COOSN-029-06-71069
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!

"Q: What do you call someone in the White House who is honest, caring,
and well-read?
A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:
<Xns98355D29419...@69.28.186.121>
"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H.
L. Mencken

"Consider that language a moment. 'Purposefully and materially
supported hostilities against the United States' is in the eye of the
beholder, and this administration has proven itself to be astonishingly
impatient with criticism of any kind. The broad powers given to Bush by
this legislation allow him to capture, indefinitely detain, and refuse a
hearing to any American citizen who speaks out against Iraq or any other
part of the so-called 'War on Terror.'

"If you write a letter to the editor attacking Bush, you could be
deemed as purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the
United States. If you organize or join a public demonstration against
Iraq, or against the administration, the same designation could befall
you. One dark-comedy aspect of the legislation is that senators or House
members who publicly disagree with Bush, criticize him, or organize
investigations into his dealings could be placed under the same
designation. In effect, Congress just gave Bush the power to lock them
up." -- William Rivers Pitt

"It has become clear in recent months that a critical mass of the American
people have seen through the lies of the Bush administration; with the
president's polls at an historic low, growing resistance to the war Iraq,
and the Democrats likely to take back the Congress in mid-term elections,
the Bush administration is on the ropes. And so it is particularly
worrying that President Bush has seen fit, at this juncture to, in effect,
declare himself dictator." -- Frank Morales
http://www.uruknet.biz/?p=m27769&hd=0&size=1&l=e&fark

"No man in History, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to
the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL
THOUGHT!!" -- Ray Karczewski repeatedly proves his words in every post
he makes

Kadaitcha Man

Oct 29, 2006, 8:30:58 PM10/29/06
The God of Odd Statements <godo...@statements.likeyours>, the swedish
cellist, despaired:

Oh. I thought you were going on about alt.atheism not winning a collective
kook award.

--

alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

"If the truth be known, the only reason Osama is still on the loose is
because he himself hasn't fallen victim to the K-Man." - Wog George

Thou hungry. Degenerate and base art thou.

Demon Lord of Confusion

Oct 30, 2006, 7:12:14 AM10/30/06
On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 07:15:58 +0545, Kadaitcha Man attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:
> The God of Odd Statements, the swedish cellist, despaired:

Nah, they won it, fair and square, though I may find it invalid for the
reason given above.

Kadaitcha Man

Oct 30, 2006, 7:53:46 AM10/30/06
Demon Lord of Confusion <verwa...@verwirren.confused>, the freak-faced
arbiter, remonstrated:

It happens. I didn't agree with the listing of Max Varazslo for 72 Raisins.
I think Max should have been rewarded for perpetuating one of the longest
trolls on usenet, not beaten up with a kook award.

Anyone who claims to belong to the "First Universal Christian Kingdom"
(FUCK, for the stupid) and "God's One True Church of Holy Assurance"
(GOTCHA, for the exceedingly stupid) had to have beeen pulling Usenet's
collective legs. Not to mention that Max was hilariously funny.

Sometimes it doesn't work out the way we'd prefer it. Hell, it took months
of work to get Dustbin up for his just deserts; he scored a hat-trick of 3
kook awards out of 4 in one ballot and was one vote short of a clean sweep
for all 4. So disagremment with the winning contenders balances out one way
or another.

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

"If the truth be known, the only reason Osama is still on the loose is
because he himself hasn't fallen victim to the K-Man." - Wog George

Thou brace of unmeriting. Thou bloodsucking, slovenly mad-headed ape.

Pastor Frank

Nov 2, 2006, 1:56:10 PM11/2/06
> In article <1161907005.9...@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> "Andrew
> B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:

>> Cary Kittrell wrote:
>> > > > >
> Except that the LORD does not heal those who do not get the vaccine,
> thus showing that he is infinitely less compassionate.

You are talking here to Salk worshippers, Chung. We follow Christ into
the glories of God's heaven, whereas Salk will lead his followers no one
knows where.

Pastor Frank

Nov 2, 2006, 2:08:28 PM11/2/06

>>> Correct. Instead, he merely kept -- in the long run -- millions of
>>> children
>>> from getting polio in the first place.
>>
>>salk was a jew
>
> So was Sabine, so get polio instead.
>
>>so god is not supposed to let people make their own decisions?
>
> Evidently not. I decided to be the richest man in the world by the
> time I was 20 and it didn't work. I still can't fly by flapping my
> arms.

Atheists always love to list all the things that didn't work and what
they cannot do etc. etc. ad infinitum and ad nauseam. Where we who are in
Christ "can do all things" through Jesus Christ, our glorious and perfect
Lord and saviour.
Atheists dwell on the myriads of things that are false, erroneous and
wrong, We Christians are to focus on the few things that are right, good and
perfect. The atheists focus leads to hell, whereas the latter one leads to
heaven.

Pastor Frank

Nov 2, 2006, 1:48:54 PM11/2/06
"Al Klein" <ruk...@pern.invalid> wrote in message
> On 26 Oct 2006 10:34:14 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

> <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:
>
>>Kurt Gavin, after fleeing AUK in a cowardly manner, wrote:
>
>>> If he had the power of a god
>>>, why didn't he heal ALL suffering children
>>
>>HE healed in every instance that people placed their faith in HIM.
>
> Playing "blame the victim" again, Andrew?

>>> Jonas Salk didn't require children be brought to him personally, to get
>>> polio vacine.
>>
>>The Salk polio vaccine cured noone.
>
> As a doctor you know that a vaccine prevents, it doesn't cure and, as
> a child of a merciful god you know to overlook the slight failings of
> phrase of those less well educated than yourself.

A Salk worshipper? How droll!!!

Pastor Frank

Oct 29, 2006, 4:55:37 PM10/29/06

> On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 20:11:37 -0700, Stephen Knight
> <woo...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>> What bothers me most about Chung is his preaching his shit to
>>others that aren't protected by logic. He's damaging life, people and
>>human progress. He's a loose cannon destroying minds like Koresh and
>>Jim Jones did. His entire intellectualism is based on circular logic
>>from a Stone Age belief. He's obsessive compulsive in his belief
>>system and knows how to manipulate the ignorant.
>
> Unfortunately, if the virus you're deliberately spreading in this
> country is Christianity, not only won't the government stop you, it
> gives you money to help you spread it. If he were deliberately
> spreading HIV, he'd be at the beginning of a large number of
> consecutive life sentences, yet Christianity is far more deadly than
> AIDS.

That sounds like something right from your coven, ain't it?

Pastor Frank

Nov 2, 2006, 2:22:20 PM11/2/06
"Stephen Knight" <woo...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On 26 Oct 2006 16:56:46 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:
>
> snip

>>Life on planet Earth is a "blink of an eye" compared to the rest of
>>eternity.
>
> YES! Let's go there!
> A billion, trillion gazillion years isn't a nanosecond in your
> loving gods torture chamber for not loving it's pathetic ass for being
> the worst monster conceivable.
> He's saying 'Love me. I am perfect'. If you don't, it's gas chamber
> time....; forever.
> Dung.... I wouldn't go with the moral thing. Your superstition
> doesn't even have common sense morals. Dogs that lick their balls are
> superior to christian morals.
> Please, don't respond.
> Let me flame you without hearing your Puppet reply. You know...
> Masturbating a scripture shit thing so your followers will suck your
> cock.
> Which brings me to something off topic. Considering your mental
> condition and inability to respond to normal human contact, does your
> wife suck your cock? I know, this may seem personal but sexual
> representation and religion are very close. Do you think of Jeebus
> during intercourse or when you Spank the Monkey? You know.. make one
> eyed Pete barf?
> I'm being a scientist here. I'm forming a hypothesis. I think, and
> have gathered tons of posts from a.a., that you guys would rather make
> love to Jeebus than your wife or girlfriend or mistress.
> So, admit it. Region is better than sex.
> Warlord Steve
> BAAWA

LOL Warlord Steve is still on the warpath, looking whom he might tangle
with. But then it seems his mentality has migrated now totally to his
crotch.
All Christians here implore you to extricate yourself and seek your
salvation in Christ Jesus and unto life eternal, whereas the crotch thing
will merely lead you into hell, in an orgy of self-destruction.

Pastor Frank

Nov 3, 2006, 5:57:00 AM11/3/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 3, 2006, 6:27:01 AM11/3/06
Pastor Frank wrote:
> "Cary Kittrell" <ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message

And praying for them:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> We follow Christ into
> the glories of God's heaven, whereas Salk will lead his followers no one
> knows where.

Please consider joining me in praying for them.

GOD continues to mightily bless those who place their faith in LORD
Jesus Christ:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/352546a7bf4a81ee?

Laus Deo !

Marana tha ! ! ! ! !

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Al Klein

Nov 3, 2006, 8:39:37 AM11/3/06
On Thu, 2 Nov 2006 14:08:28 -0500, "Pastor Frank" <P...@christfirst.edu>
wrote:

> Atheists always love to list all the things that didn't work and what
>they cannot do etc. etc. ad infinitum and ad nauseam. Where we who are in
>Christ "can do all things" through Jesus Christ

Let's see you fly by flapping your arms, Fake.

>We Christians are to focus on the few things that are right

The *V*E*R*Y* few things that are right. You sure got that right,
Frank the Atheist.

--
rukbat at optonline dot net

"We should do unto others as we would want them to do unto us. If I were an unborn
fetus I would want others to use force to protect me, therefore using force against
abortionists is *justifiable homocide*."
- "Pro-Life" doctor killer and corpse Paul Hill

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Nov 3, 2006, 8:41:55 AM11/3/06
In article <454b166b$0$12152$8826...@free.teranews.com>,
"Pastor Frank" <P...@christfirst.edu> wrote:

> You are talking here to Salk worshippers, Chung. We follow Christ into
> the glories of God's heaven, whereas Salk will lead his followers no one
> knows where.

salk had followers?
and there i thought he was merely trying to alleviate suffering

meow arf meow - they are performing horrible experiments in space
major grubert is watching you - beware the bakalite
there can only be one or two - the airtight garage has you neo

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 3, 2006, 9:24:03 AM11/3/06
mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges wrote:
> In article <454b166b$0$12152$8826...@free.teranews.com>,
> "Pastor Frank" <P...@christfirst.edu> wrote:
>
> > You are talking here to Salk worshippers, Chung. We follow Christ into
> > the glories of God's heaven, whereas Salk will lead his followers no one
> > knows where.
>
> salk had followers?

Apparently atheists hold Salk up in reverence:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fb5b221d1075ce9a?

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love
unconditionally.

Stephen Knight

Nov 3, 2006, 10:15:52 PM11/3/06
On Fri, 3 Nov 2006 05:57:00 -0500, "Pastor Frank" <P...@christfirst.edu>
wrote:

> LOL Warlord Steve is still on the warpath, looking whom he might tangle
>with. But then it seems his mentality has migrated now totally to his
>crotch.
> All Christians here implore you to extricate yourself and seek your
>salvation in Christ Jesus and unto life eternal, whereas the crotch thing
>will merely lead you into hell, in an orgy of self-destruction.

You think I'm centered on my crotch!?

Ha ha ha.

You Kristers love a fantasy man more than you love wife and
children.

Who's the pervert?

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Kadaitcha Man

Nov 3, 2006, 10:17:22 PM11/3/06
Stephen Knight <woo...@comcast.net>, the tobacco seller, warned:

> You think I'm centered on my crotch!?
>
> Ha ha ha.
>
> You Kristers love a fantasy man

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> Who's the pervert?

You, apparently.

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

"If the truth be known, the only reason Osama is still on the loose is
because he himself hasn't fallen victim to the K-Man." - Wog George

Thou parasite-infested scarlet sin. Thou uninteresting coward dog.

Kurt Gavin

Nov 4, 2006, 2:38:57 PM11/4/06

"Pastor Frank" <P...@christfirst.edu> wrote in message

> "Al Klein" <ruk...@pern.invalid> wrote in message

>>>salk was a jew
>>
>> So was Sabine, so get polio instead.
>>
>>>so god is not supposed to let people make their own decisions?
>>
>> Evidently not. I decided to be the richest man in the world by the
>> time I was 20 and it didn't work. I still can't fly by flapping my
>> arms.
>>
> Atheists always love to list all the things that didn't work and what
> they cannot do etc. etc. ad infinitum and ad nauseam.

Yes, Rev. Ted Haggard, the knob polisher, showed you evangelists have many
talents.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 5, 2006, 2:07:04 AM11/5/06
Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> Stephen Knight <woo...@comcast.net>, the tobacco seller, warned:
>
> > You think I'm centered on my crotch!?
> >
> > Ha ha ha.
> >
> > You Kristers love a fantasy man
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> > Who's the pervert?
>
> You, apparently.

Such is the behavior of the vanquished:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e1be6529b66eb656?

Demon Lord of Confusion

Nov 5, 2006, 7:34:28 PM11/5/06
On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 14:22:20 -0500, Pastor Frank attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:
> "Stephen Knight" wrote...

Sez you.