Wanger??

Machete

Feb 14, 2008, 4:00:22 AM2/14/08
What happened in Florida man, any legitimate physician with a million dollar
lie, oops, I mean guarantee, WOULD/SHOULD willingly answer this question
without calling someone a demon, Satan or retreating to meaningless links
that no one ever reads?? Tell us!!

Secondly, how is it that you are in a position to judge anyone, since the
Bible clearly states that one man should not judge another, correct? You
are the biggest hypocrite in this group! So tell us Wanger, tell us what
you're really all about. No links, no lies, no excuses!

Machete

Feb 15, 2008, 4:34:31 AM2/15/08

"Machete" <Mac...@democratscankissmyass.com> wrote in message
>Wanger, WHERE DO YOU PRACTICE MEDICINE BESIDES ON THE USENET? You have no
admission priviledges at Emory or any other hospital from what I've
gathered. Thus, you are not a practicing physician, you are a CHUNG! So
CHUNG will be your name, not "Dr. Chung." Well, Chung or Wanger, whatever
I'm in the mood for. Why are you not working if you have all the answers?
I understand you speak Chinese?? You know, people are suffering in China
from lack of medical care, perhaps, possibly, it would do them (and us) and
power of good if you simply packed you bags and went to warn them about the
coming epidemic and enlighted them about the benefits of the 2 dollars
promise!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2008, 8:06:03 AM2/15/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed to himself:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> > What happened in Florida man, any legitimate physician with a million
> > dollar lie, oops, I mean guarantee, WOULD/SHOULD willingly answer this
> > question without calling someone a demon, Satan or retreating to
> > meaningless links that no one ever reads?? Tell us!!
> >
> > Secondly, how is it that you are in a position to judge anyone, since the
> > Bible clearly states that one man should not judge another, correct? You
> > are the biggest hypocrite in this group! So tell us Wanger, tell us what
> > you're really all about. No links, no lies, no excuses!
> >
> >Wanger, WHERE DO YOU PRACTICE MEDICINE BESIDES ON THE USENET? You have no
> admission priviledges at Emory or any other hospital from what I've
> gathered. Thus, you are not a practicing physician, you are a CHUNG! So
> CHUNG will be your name, not "Dr. Chung." Well, Chung or Wanger, whatever
> I'm in the mood for. Why are you not working if you have all the answers?
> I understand you speak Chinese?? You know, people are suffering in China
> from lack of medical care, perhaps, possibly, it would do them (and us) and
> power of good if you simply packed you bags and went to warn them about the
> coming epidemic and enlighted them about the benefits of the 2 dollars
> promise!

Bottom line:

You remain the liar who is the source of all lies as written in
Scripture.

"Lying is satan's native language." -- Holy Spirit.

Amen.

May we, who are Jesus' brethren, continue to rebuke you at each GOD-
given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful :-)

It's how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Mike Mordant

Feb 15, 2008, 10:24:34 AM2/15/08
On Feb 15, 7:06 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> Lawful steward ofhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> Swordbearer for the KING of kings and LORD of lords.http://HeartMDPhD.com/Sword

If Machete is a liar then you can clear things up by answering a
simple question.

Name the hospitals where you currently have admitting privileges.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2008, 10:42:38 AM2/15/08
satan via another sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> If Machete is a liar then you can clear things up by answering a
> simple question.

No such person, which would be defined as an entity with free will,
named Machete.

Bottom line:

You remain the liar who is the source of all lies as written in
Scripture.

May we, who are Jesus' brethren, continue to rebuke you at each GOD-

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

<><

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful :-)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

Amen.

Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Mike Mordant

Feb 15, 2008, 11:16:34 AM2/15/08
On Feb 15, 9:42 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> Lawful steward ofhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> Swordbearer for the KING of kings and LORD of lords.http://HeartMDPhD.com/Sword

Your failure to answer my question is tantamount to an confession that
you do not have admitting privileges at any hospital. Therefore you
are incorrect in accusing Machete of lying on that count. It is you
who are evading and obsfucating.

Admit the truth. "The truth shall set you free." H.S.

J666

Feb 15, 2008, 12:17:03 PM2/15/08
On Feb 15, 9:42 am, "Andrew B. Chung
> Swordbearer for the KING of kings and LORD of lords.http://HeartMDPhD.com/Sword

Chung is too busy playing with his phallic symbol sword to answer any
other way than his usual way. His posts show very little imagination
and basically are repetitious with slight changes..

At least he is not seeing patients and to most everyone who reads his
posts, it is fairly obvious not to take him seriously.

"Primum non nocere" is a Latin phrase that means "First, do no harm"
which is a basic tenet in medicine and fortunately, Chung, except to
himself, is not harming anyone except for those who are foolish to
listen to his non-scientific based "approach" based on "discerning,"
quotes from scripture and made up quotes from the Holy Spirit

Again, it is very sad and pathetic that someone who at one time was
able to get a PhD, MD and board certification has become this and that
evidently he has no family or friends who are trying to help him.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2008, 12:39:40 PM2/15/08

J666

Feb 15, 2008, 12:51:52 PM2/15/08
Statement:

> His posts show very little imagination
> and basically are repetitious with slight changes..
>
> Again, it is very sad and pathetic that someone who at one time was
> able to get a PhD, MD and board certification has become this and that
> evidently he has no family or friends who are trying to help him.

Chung's response
On Feb 15, 11:39 am, "Andrew B. Chung
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazySockPuppet

QED - "quod erat demonstrandum" which literally means "which was to be
demonstrated"

Yes, once again Chung's posts show very little imagination and
basically are repetitious with slight changes. These speak volumes on
Chung's lack of mental capabilities.

Mike Mordant

Feb 15, 2008, 4:58:48 PM2/15/08
On Feb 15, 11:39 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazySockPuppet

How about answering the questions?

Where do you currently have admitting privileges?

Who is your publicist and how to we get in contact with them?
Who is your publisher?
What is the ISBN for your book?

Your continued failure to answer these questions indicates that you
are not truthful.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2008, 5:22:15 PM2/15/08

Zen Cohen

Feb 15, 2008, 5:41:43 PM2/15/08

"Mike Mordant" <mikem...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 15, 11:39 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazySockPuppet
>
> How about answering the questions?
>
> Where do you currently have admitting privileges?

I think it's public record that he has none.

> Who is your publicist and how to we get in contact with them?
> Who is your publisher?
> What is the ISBN for your book?

And I think we all know these are nonexistent.

> Your continued failure to answer these questions indicates that you
> are not truthful.

No shit.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2008, 5:52:01 PM2/15/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazySockPuppet
>
> How about answering the questions?
>
> Where do you currently have admitting privileges?
>
> Who is your publicist and how to we get in contact with them?
> Who is your publisher?
> What is the ISBN for your book?

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS compelling
you to unwittingly reveal that you are knowing less and less about
everything.

This should not really surprise anyone because ...

... GOD is the Source of all knowledge, wisdom, and intelligence.

> Your continued failure to answer these questions indicates that you
> are not truthful.

Choosing to do what GOD wants instead of what you want is success
rather than failure.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Liarsatan

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

<><

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful :-)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

Amen.

J A

Feb 15, 2008, 7:49:13 PM2/15/08
On Feb 15, 3:52 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

You need psychiatric attention.

The longer you wait, the worse off you will be.

Mike Mordant

Feb 15, 2008, 7:56:13 PM2/15/08
On Feb 15, 4:52 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> Lawful steward ofhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> Swordbearer for the KING of kings and LORD of lords.http://HeartMDPhD.com/Sword

Your gibbering does nothing but prove that your book is a fantasy,
your publicist an imaginary playmate and your medical practice
completely defunct.

Answer the questions. Oh you can't, can you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2008, 7:57:43 PM2/15/08

Machete

Feb 15, 2008, 8:21:37 PM2/15/08

"Mike Mordant" <mikem...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You'd have better luck asking Bush about his involvement in Skull @ Bones
and, in addition, handing over the membership list.

Machete

Feb 15, 2008, 8:25:35 PM2/15/08

"Mike Mordant" <mikem...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Contact Emory, if someone hasn't already, no one there has even heard of
him. All it takes is about two minutes of talking to staff and you'd have
the answers, I just want to hear them from Chung.

Machete

Feb 15, 2008, 8:28:04 PM2/15/08

"J A" <jante...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

On Feb 15, 3:52 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

You need psychiatric attention.

The longer you wait, the worse off you will be.

I am of the belief that Chung is receiving psychiatric help, alas, there's
only so much psychotropic medications can do. We are probably seeing him at
his best, which is indeed frightening.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2008, 8:32:26 PM2/15/08

Mike Mordant

Feb 15, 2008, 8:37:01 PM2/15/08
On Feb 15, 7:25 pm, "Machete" <Mach...@democratscankissmyass.com>
wrote:
> "Mike Mordant" <mikemord...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On Feb 15, 11:39 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > <heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> >>http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazySockPuppet
>
> > How about answering the questions?
>
> > Where do you currently have admitting privileges?
>
> > Who is your publicist and how to we get in contact with them?
> > Who is your publisher?
> > What is the ISBN for your book?
>
> > Your continued failure to answer these questions indicates that you
> > are not truthful.
>
> Contact Emory, if someone hasn't already, no one there has even heard of
> him. All it takes is about two minutes of talking to staff and you'd have
> the answers, I just want to hear them from Chung.

Oh. I don't have any doubts. I just wonder if there is anyway to
bring out the least shred of honest humanity in Dr. Chung.

Mike Mordant

Feb 15, 2008, 8:38:21 PM2/15/08
On Feb 15, 7:21 pm, "Machete" <Mach...@democratscankissmyass.com>
wrote:
> "Mike Mordant" <mikemord...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I don't really expect an answer. I expect to back Chung into a corner
again. Looks like he is.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2008, 8:41:38 PM2/15/08

Machete

Feb 16, 2008, 4:51:54 AM2/16/08

"Mike Mordant" <mikem...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Yeah, I know. Any clear thinking person knows that Chung won't answer a
direct question unless it helps to inflate his giant ego. He certainly
won't reveal any personal information that would damage his reputation Any
personal information that is truthful, in Chung's case, would indeed damage
his already defunct medical *career* and/or reputation. Even more
disconcerting for Chung is the fact that no one here (or very few) even
opens his links, I know I don't. As far as Chung being in a corner, he's
used to that. Especially after being sacked in Florida after only eight
months on the job. I think I lasted longer at my first job as a
telemarketer for a dating service 20 years ago. Apparently, his wife took
off out of Georgia at light speed not long after. Perhaps Chung is becoming
comfortable in a corner, as I said, he certainly has to be used to it by
now.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 16, 2008, 4:54:46 AM2/16/08