Re: CHRISTIANS ARE ENGAGED IN A WAR

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 26, 2006, 4:50:06 PM10/26/06
oldwetdog wrote:
> [...]
> schools and churches, and here in this Usenet NG!
>
> One recent example of this war is the debate of the "RIGHT" of a husband
> to engage in sex without his wife's consent or willing participation.
>

> MAKE NO MISTAKE -- THIS IS A WAR FOR YOUR VERY SOUL!
>
> Jesus warned us that false prophets and false teachers would come. Mat
> 24:11.
>
> Peter warned us:
> But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall
> be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable
> heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon
> themselves swift destruction... 2 Peter 2:1
>
> What are these false doctrines?
> The liars sent from hell to deceive you do not want you to investigate!
> No, the false teachers don't care which false doctrine you believe --
> because just as long as you believe one of them -- Satan wins!
>
> So the false teachers don't want you to compare the word of God to the
> doctrine, they want you to believe what they tell you to believe ABOUT
> the Bible.
>
> Both Mormonism and Christian Scientists' claim to be "sent from God,"
> but are lies sent from hell.
>
> Seventh Day Adventists and Jehovah's Witnesses claim to preach the Good
> News, but they are teaching false doctrine from hell.
>
> The Roman Catholic Church was spawned in hell, then forced upon mankind
> in AD325, and has robbed men of Truth, and taught the false doctrine of
> the triune gods since that day.
>
> These are not the only false doctrines being taught by false teachers.
>
> COMPARE!
> A-millennial doctrine contradicts pre-millennial doctrine which
> contradicts Post-millennial doctrine -- so they all can not be TRUE!
>
> Pre-trib rapture contradicts both Mid-trib and Post trib Doctrine -- so
> they can not all be TRUE! At least two (if not all three) must be false
> doctrine!
>
> The false doctrine of spousal rape, which claims that a wife has no
> right to say "no," and that there is no rape in marriage, is based on a
> mistranslation of Paul's words -- and is an abomination to God which
> excuses or promotes spousal rape.
>
> Lying tongues and false miracles deceive many -- as does the lie of the
> "Thousand year reign of Christ on this earth."
>

> MAKE NO MISTAKE!
>
> WE ARE ENGAGED IN A WAR!
> Are you thinking that YOU are _not_ engaged in this war?
> If YOU are not engaged in this war, then you have already been defeated.
>

> Eph 6:11-13
> Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the
> wiles of the devil.
>
> For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities,
> against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world,
> against spiritual wickedness in high places.
>
> Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to
> withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

HIS swordbearer and cardiologist, healing hearts with HIS love :-)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?

"Love never fails." -- Holy Spirit

Amen ! Laus Deo ! ! Marana tha ! ! !

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6685d0035765c690?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water, dear brother
Glenn whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4dad7fe68478acf?

I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!

Oct 26, 2006, 5:03:22 PM10/26/06
SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST.
SUCK IN HIS JEEZUS JIZM!

Randy

Oct 26, 2006, 5:16:44 PM10/26/06
On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:03:22 -0400,
in article <L76dnaJkpbgWv9zY...@giganews.com>,

"I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!" <NUNI...@BIZZNISS.NET> wrote:

>SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST.
>SUCK IN HIS JEEZUS JIZM!

Thanks for proving the point. Plonk.

--
Christ died for our sins, and God raised Him from the dead.
Rely on this work alone to escape hell and receive eternal

Bill M

Oct 26, 2006, 5:24:06 PM10/26/06
There is NO objective verifiable evidence that ANY gods actually exist. It
is therefore necessary that NO laws be passed based on ones particular
religious beliefs or religion.

Keep religion out of government and politics as our wise founding fathers
intended.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Kurt Gavin

Oct 26, 2006, 5:38:46 PM10/26/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
> oldwetdog wrote:

>> CHRISTIANS ARE ENGAGED IN A WAR

Chung, listen to me you yellow assed fuck.

Your latest tactic, you shit heel, is to call people cowards who dare show
what a low class lying sham you are.

I'll tell you what a coward is. It's someone with a medical degree, no
practice, who claims to worship a faith healer

AND IS TOO COWARDLY, AND COWARD IS THE RIGHT WORD ANDREW, TO JOIN A
VOLUNTEER MEDICAL GROUP TO HELP DESPARATE PEOPLE IN PLACES LIKE DARFUR.

You, Chung, are afraid of what such actives entail in terms of physical risk
and hardship.

Get it, you coward ass punk?

You are a worthless sham.

There really are Christians who take on the role of helping the
downtrodden - but you, you COWARD, are not one of them.

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 26, 2006, 5:40:20 PM10/26/06
In article <GH90h.7358$Bs....@bignews8.bellsouth.net>,
"Bill M" <wm...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> There is NO objective verifiable evidence that ANY gods actually exist. It
> is therefore necessary that NO laws be passed based on ones particular
> religious beliefs or religion.

theres no objective verifiable evidence about many things the law deals with

in the usa its the law that restricts the law
not your subjective notions of objectivity and verifiability
and evidence

meow arf meow - they are performing horrible experiments in space
major grubert is watching you - beware the bakalite
there can only be one or two - the airtight garage has you neo

oldwetdog

Oct 26, 2006, 5:41:21 PM10/26/06
Bill M wrote:

> Keep religion out of government and politics as our wise founding fathers
> intended.

You have it backwards, oh great blind idiot!

If you read the text, it says "Congress shall make no law respecting an
establishment of religion."

THAT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT KEEPING RELIGION OUT OF POLITICS!!

What that says is KEEP GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS OUT OF RELIGION!

But you are too blind to see the truth.

The Truth, which you are too blind to comprehend, is that there is NO
WAY to keep people's beliefs (Pagan, Christian, Atheists religion) out
of their politics -- unless you lobotomize them!

It IS possible, however, to prevent Government from regulating, or
attempting to establish, control or define religion.

owd

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 26, 2006, 5:44:48 PM10/26/06
In article <12k2as4...@corp.supernews.com>,
oldwetdog <g.aed...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Bill M wrote:
> >

> > Keep religion out of government and politics as our wise founding fathers
> > intended.
>
> You have it backwards, oh great blind idiot!
>
> If you read the text, it says "Congress shall make no law respecting an
> establishment of religion."
>
> THAT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT KEEPING RELIGION OUT OF POLITICS!!

ummm

you dont know the definition of -establishment- do you?

Denis Loubet

Oct 26, 2006, 5:57:36 PM10/26/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
(snip)

> HIS swordbearer and cardiologist, healing hearts with HIS love :-)

So, is the Jesus character going to murder me with that sword you're
bearing?

--
Denis Loubet
dlo...@io.com

Denis Loubet

Oct 26, 2006, 6:00:08 PM10/26/06

"oldwetdog" <g.aed...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Bill M wrote:
>>

>> Keep religion out of government and politics as our wise founding fathers
>> intended.
>
> You have it backwards, oh great blind idiot!
>
> If you read the text, it says "Congress shall make no law respecting an
> establishment of religion."
>
> THAT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT KEEPING RELIGION OUT OF POLITICS!!
>
> What that says is KEEP GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS OUT OF RELIGION!

If you put religion into politics, then you've mixed politics into religion.

Kurt Gavin

Oct 26, 2006, 6:03:40 PM10/26/06

"Denis Loubet" <dlo...@io.com> wrote in message

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
> (snip)
>>
>> HIS swordbearer and cardiologist, healing hearts with HIS love :-)
>
> So, is the Jesus character going to murder me with that sword you're
> bearing?

Chung is having his version of a David Koresh (sp?) breakdown.

oldwetdog

Oct 26, 2006, 6:04:42 PM10/26/06
mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges wrote:
> In article <12k2as4...@corp.supernews.com>,
> oldwetdog <g.aed...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Bill M wrote:
>>> Keep religion out of government and politics as our wise founding fathers
>>> intended.
>> You have it backwards, oh great blind idiot!
>>
>> If you read the text, it says "Congress shall make no law respecting an
>> establishment of religion."
>>
>> THAT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT KEEPING RELIGION OUT OF POLITICS!!
>
> ummm
>
> you dont know the definition of -establishment- do you?

I know who (the body or establishment of) "congress" is...
.....and that logic is your blindness.

But that's ok Bill, because we aren't going to have a conversation.
Enjoy your trip.

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 26, 2006, 7:09:05 PM10/26/06
In article <12k2c7v...@corp.supernews.com>,
oldwetdog <g.aed...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges wrote:
> > In article <12k2as4...@corp.supernews.com>,
> > oldwetdog <g.aed...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> You have it backwards, oh great blind idiot!
> >>
> >> If you read the text, it says "Congress shall make no law respecting an
> >> establishment of religion."
> >>
> >> THAT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT KEEPING RELIGION OUT OF POLITICS!!
> >
> > ummm
> >
> > you dont know the definition of -establishment- do you?
>
> I know who (the body or establishment of) "congress" is...
> .....and that logic is your blindness.

it isnt about logic
its about the law

-establishment- has a very specific meaning in this context

oldwetdog

Oct 26, 2006, 7:34:02 PM10/26/06
mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges wrote:
> In article <12k2c7v...@corp.supernews.com>,
> oldwetdog <g.aed...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges wrote:

>>> ummm
>>>
>>> you dont know the definition of -establishment- do you?
>> I know who (the body or establishment of) "congress" is...
>> .....and that logic is your blindness.
>
> it isnt about logic
> its about the law

and the LAW says "Congress shall make no Law respecting an establishment
of Religion"
...it does NOT say "an establishment of religion shall not be involved
in politics."

There is no human way to prevent people from applying their beliefs
(pagan, atheists, Christian or otherwise) to their politics -- except by
lobotomy.

You, in fact, are a living example of that.

what an entertaining non-conversation.
bye.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 26, 2006, 7:56:50 PM10/26/06
Denis Loubet wrote:

> > HIS swordbearer and cardiologist, healing hearts with HIS love :-)
>
> So, is the Jesus character going to murder me with that sword you're
> bearing?

"It is my heavenly Father's job to judge, the Holy Spirit's job to
convict, and my job to love." -- Reverend Billy Graham

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Christ.asp

May GOD in HIS infinite mercy and grace keep your heart beating to give
you time to understand this, dear neighbor Denis whom I love

oldwetdog

Oct 26, 2006, 8:14:01 PM10/26/06

Your statement is a mouthful of pseudo-intellectual mush.

Still, I do not suggest "putting" religion "into" politics, government
or law.

However, it is manifestly impossible for people NOT to be effected by
what they believe (their religion), so that everything they do,
including politics, is effected by their religion.

The only way to prevent people from acting on their religious beliefs
(pagan, atheist, Christian or otherwise) is by lobotomy. YOU are acting
on your beliefs at this very moment.

I do not accept that that is mixing religion and government. I certainly
do agree that some preacher standing in an establishment of religion and
urging his audience to vote for a certain individual IS a violation
INTENT, if not the letter, of that law .

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 26, 2006, 8:31:28 PM10/26/06
> and the LAW says "Congress shall make no Law respecting an establishment
> of Religion"

hi wayne
youre still an idiot

> ...it does NOT say "an establishment of religion shall not be involved
> in politics."
>
> There is no human way to prevent people from applying their beliefs
> (pagan, atheists, Christian or otherwise) to their politics -- except by
> lobotomy.
>
> You, in fact, are a living example of that.
>

> what an entertaining non-conversation.
> bye.

meow arf meow - they are performing horrible experiments in space

Al Klein

Oct 26, 2006, 8:46:20 PM10/26/06
On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:40:20 -0700, mariposas rand mair fheal
greykitten tomys des anges <mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>in the usa its the law that restricts the law
>not your subjective notions of objectivity and verifiability
>and evidence

No, you can't be convicted of killing a man who never left any sign of
having existed. The law requires evidence - beyond a reasonable doubt
in criminal cases, or at least a preponderance of it in civil cases.
"I believe" or "I know" is inadmissible.
--
rukbat at optonline dot net
"If we really know Truth, we do not fear hearing falsehoods or half-truths; if we are not sure of the truth - we shudder and try to shout down every utterance." - A. J. Mims

This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/

Oldus Fartus

Oct 26, 2006, 8:53:33 PM10/26/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> oldwetdog wrote:
>> CHRISTIANS ARE ENGAGED IN A WAR

In view of your previous views that the Tree Of Knowledge was at least
partly to blame for the "The Fall Of Man", your comments are invited on
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,20653544-662,00.html

"Alluding to rapes in 2000 where four women were separately gang-raped
by a group of young Muslim men, the sheik said there were women who
"sway suggestively" and wore makeup and inappropriate clothes, News
Limited reported.

"If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or
in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and
the cats come and eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats or the
uncovered meat?" the sheik asked.

"The uncovered meat is the problem."

"If she was in her room, in her home, in her hijab (head scarf), no
problem would have occurred."

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

ken_w...@yahoo.com

Oct 26, 2006, 9:59:58 PM10/26/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> oldwetdog wrote:
> > CHRISTIANS ARE ENGAGED IN A WAR
> >
> > "Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the
> > wiles of the devil.

ROTFL
Just as frigging nuts as you've ever been!

I love it.

KW

Mark K. Bilbo

Oct 26, 2006, 11:03:37 PM10/26/06

Breaking?

--
Mark K. Bilbo
"...otherwise, we're looking at the potential

Wait... oil reserves?

Denis Loubet

Oct 26, 2006, 11:18:51 PM10/26/06

> Denis Loubet wrote:
>> "oldwetdog" <g.aed...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> You have it backwards, oh great blind idiot!
>>>
>>> If you read the text, it says "Congress shall make no law respecting an
>>> establishment of religion."
>>>
>>> THAT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT KEEPING RELIGION OUT OF POLITICS!!
>>>
>>> What that says is KEEP GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS OUT OF RELIGION!
>>
>> If you put religion into politics, then you've mixed politics into
>> religion.
>
> Your statement is a mouthful of pseudo-intellectual mush.

So I take it you rejected it without consideration?

Discussion is pointless then.

Denis Loubet

Oct 26, 2006, 11:21:47 PM10/26/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Denis Loubet wrote:
>> >
>> > HIS swordbearer and cardiologist, healing hearts with HIS love :-)
>>
>> So, is the Jesus character going to murder me with that sword you're
>> bearing?
>
> "It is my heavenly Father's job to judge, the Holy Spirit's job to
> convict, and my job to love." -- Reverend Billy Graham

Ah yes, I forget that you avoid all responsibility for your actions by
placing it squarely on the shoulders of the Holy Spirit.

You're bearing the sword. If the Jesus character harms anyone with it, I'm
holding you as an accomplice whether you like it or not.

D J.@hoyme.com Mark D J.

Oct 26, 2006, 11:20:49 PM10/26/06
...modernity, rationality, history, archaeology, psychology, scholarship,
honesty, memory, and *each other*.

M.

Stephen Knight

Oct 27, 2006, 12:02:06 AM10/27/06
On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 22:03:37 -0500, "Mark K. Bilbo"
<gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote:

>On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 22:03:40 +0000, Kurt Gavin wrote:
>
>> "Denis Loubet" <dlo...@io.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
>>> (snip)

>>> So, is the Jesus character going to murder me with that sword you're
>>> bearing?
>>
>> Chung is having his version of a David Koresh (sp?) breakdown.
>
>Breaking?

He's not 'breaking', he's in a state of crumbs.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Uncle Vic

Oct 27, 2006, 2:07:47 AM10/27/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(lov...@thetruth.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

> Denis Loubet wrote:
>> >
>> > HIS swordbearer and cardiologist, healing hearts with HIS love :-)
>>
>> So, is the Jesus character going to murder me with that sword you're
>> bearing?
>
> "It is my heavenly Father's job to judge, the Holy Spirit's job to
> convict, and my job to love." -- Reverend Billy Graham

So the Reverend doesn't want anything to do with the scything hate from
above, eh?

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Christ.asp
>
> May GOD in HIS infinite mercy and grace keep your heart beating to give
> you time to understand this, dear neighbor Denis whom I love
> unconditionally.

Your inability to answer his question noted. Again.

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011

Mu

Oct 27, 2006, 2:10:55 AM10/27/06
On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:38:46 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com>
wrote:

>Chung, listen to me you yellow assed fuck.

Has he become jaundiced?

>Your latest tactic, you shit heel,

Stepped in poop?

> is to call people cowards who dare show
>what a low class lying sham you are.
>
>I'll tell you what a coward is.

I always look forward to folks who relate from personal experience.

> It's someone with a medical degree, no
>practice,

Hm, guess all those fake patients I sat with in his fake office were,
er, fake. excuse me, prattle on, I didn't meant to break your
momentum.

> who claims to worship a faith healer
>
>AND IS TOO COWARDLY, AND COWARD IS THE RIGHT WORD ANDREW, TO JOIN A
>VOLUNTEER MEDICAL GROUP TO HELP DESPARATE PEOPLE IN PLACES LIKE DARFUR.

Chung and I made a deal. He'd stay stateside, I'd take care of OCONUS,
blame Mu.

>You, Chung, are afraid of what such actives entail in terms of physical risk
>and hardship.

Of course, you're not, you're a fearless, warrior. Like all fearless
warriors I know, you're mind is made of jello and your sense of the
practical is practically senseless.

>Get it, you coward ass punk?

Don't forget yellow, yellow assed.

>You are a worthless sham.
>
>There really are Christians who take on the role of helping the
>downtrodden - but you, you COWARD, are not one of them.

My goodness, what anger. It's good to know that intellectuals like you
have been God entitled to set the parameters for determining spiritual
success.

WWJD? Ask Gavin.

Uncle Vic

Oct 27, 2006, 2:12:11 AM10/27/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Oldus Fartus
(deni...@iiNOSPAMnet.net.au) made the light shine upon us with this:

So religious men have about the same intellect as a cat? Thanks, that
clears up a lot.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 27, 2006, 2:27:22 AM10/27/06
Denis Loubet wrote:

> >> So, is the Jesus character going to murder me with that sword you're
> >> bearing?
> >
> > "It is my heavenly Father's job to judge, the Holy Spirit's job to
> > convict, and my job to love." -- Reverend Billy Graham
>
> Ah yes, I forget that you avoid all responsibility for your actions by
> placing it squarely on the shoulders of the Holy Spirit.

It remains my choice to continue to receive guidance from the Holy
Spirit in everything I say, do, and write. With this choice is the
acceptance of all consequences arising from this exercise of free will
which has been generously given to all souls including those belonging
to fig trees (Mark 11:12-4, 20):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ddb25eb1d5cf468a?

> You're bearing the sword.

Yes.

> If the Jesus character harms anyone with it, I'm
> holding you as an accomplice whether you like it or not.

HIS sword is double-edged cutting those who would try to wield it
without HIS permission:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b0ed0f59d4114aa?

Witness that wounded atheist Kurt Gavin continues to sulk and
perseverate in that dark corner licking the wounds he has suffered from
trying to wield HIS sword:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/125c285db6d1ab42?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/273a6bc528d98a92?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f406275050b02eb1?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fd139c2278ed5ac5?

Still praying for Kurt in Jesus' most precious and holy name:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?

You are vanquished as Kurt is vanquished.

This victory belongs to GOD. Laus Deo !

Here's how you and Kurt can receive your consolation prize of eternal
life if you choose to surrender:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD in HIS infinite mercy and grace keep your heart beating to give

you time to understand and act on this, dear neighbor Denis whom I love

Kurt Gavin

Oct 27, 2006, 11:06:19 AM10/27/06

"Mu" <m...@moo.com> wrote in message

>> It's someone with a medical degree, no practice,

> Hm, guess all those fake patients I sat with in his fake office were,
> er, fake. excuse me, prattle on, I didn't meant to break your
> momentum.

Chunkers, you're way too obvious in this sock puppet post.

Pathetic.

Robibnikoff

Oct 27, 2006, 12:22:52 PM10/27/06

"Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message

> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Oldus Fartus
> (deni...@iiNOSPAMnet.net.au) made the light shine upon us with this:
>
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>>>

>> In view of your previous views that the Tree Of Knowledge was at least
>> partly to blame for the "The Fall Of Man", your comments are invited on
>> http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,20653544-662,00.html
>>
>> "Alluding to rapes in 2000 where four women were separately gang-raped
>> by a group of young Muslim men, the sheik said there were women who
>> "sway suggestively" and wore makeup and inappropriate clothes, News
>> Limited reported.
>>
>> "If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or
>> in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and
>> the cats come and eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats or the
>> uncovered meat?" the sheik asked.
>>
>> "The uncovered meat is the problem."
>>
>> "If she was in her room, in her home, in her hijab (head scarf), no
>> problem would have occurred."
>>

> So religious men have about the same intellect as a cat? Thanks, that
> clears up a lot.

Hey!!! My cats are insulted and demand satisfaction! Kitty toys and catnip
at dawn!

I expect to hear from your second in due time ;)
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

Al Klein

Oct 27, 2006, 12:31:56 PM10/27/06
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 02:10:55 -0400, Mu <m...@moo.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:38:46 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Chung, listen to me you yellow assed fuck.
>
>Has he become jaundiced?

"He"? Which one is the sock and which the puppet?

--
rukbat at optonline dot net

"I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but
not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings."
-A. Einstein (1929 -- Einstein Archive 33-272)

Denis Loubet

Oct 27, 2006, 3:37:51 PM10/27/06

>> > "It is my heavenly Father's job to judge, the Holy Spirit's job to
>> > convict, and my job to love." -- Reverend Billy Graham
>>
>> Ah yes, I forget that you avoid all responsibility for your actions by
>> placing it squarely on the shoulders of the Holy Spirit.
>
> It remains my choice to continue to receive guidance from the Holy
> Spirit in everything I say, do, and write.

Excellent, I stand corrected. Since it is your choice to do so, what you do
is your responsibility and yours alone. I'll hold you to that.

So I assume you will no longer blame your behavior on the Holy Spirit
anymore?

> With this choice is the
> acceptance of all consequences arising from this exercise of free will
> which has been generously given to all souls including those belonging
> to fig trees (Mark 11:12-4, 20):

Then why, in the past, have you absolved yourself of your behavior by
claiming you were just following the guidance of the Holy Spirit? You seem
to want it both ways.

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ddb25eb1d5cf468a?
>
>> You're bearing the sword.
>
> Yes.
>
>> If the Jesus character harms anyone with it, I'm
>> holding you as an accomplice whether you like it or not.
>
> HIS sword is double-edged cutting those who would try to wield it
> without HIS permission:

Why are you giving the sword to those who would wield it without the
permission of the Jesus character? That seems blatantly contradictory to the
duties of a sword-bearer.

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b0ed0f59d4114aa?
>
> Witness that wounded atheist Kurt Gavin continues to sulk and
> perseverate in that dark corner licking the wounds he has suffered from
> trying to wield HIS sword:

Why did you give the sword to this Kurt Gavin fellow? I must assume that you
knew the Jesus character had not given Kurt permission to use his sword, and
so you gave it to Kurt knowing that he would hurt himself with it. That
seems rather irresponsible.

You're a crappy sword-bearer.

Am I? Odd that I don't feel any different.

> This victory belongs to GOD. Laus Deo !

You seem impressed that your all-powerful, universe-creating, god-character,
defeated a mere human. Why?

> Here's how you and Kurt can receive your consolation prize of eternal
> life if you choose to surrender:

I do not choose to surrender to the biggest bully. Especially since I cannot
establish that it actually exists.

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?
>
> May GOD in HIS infinite mercy and grace keep your heart beating to give
> you time to understand and act on this, dear neighbor Denis whom I love
> unconditionally.

But you just said I have to surrender to it. You just said it defeated me.
These states are not congruent with infinite mercy.

I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!

Oct 27, 2006, 5:01:44 PM10/27/06
> But you just said I have to surrender to it. You just said it defeated me.
> These states are not congruent with infinite mercy.
>

> --
> Denis Loubet
> dlo...@io.com
> http//www.io.com/~dloubet
>he will never understand that point.
SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST!!

Al Klein

Oct 27, 2006, 5:48:58 PM10/27/06
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:37:51 -0500, "Denis Loubet" <dlo...@io.com>
wrote:

>"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

>> May GOD in HIS infinite mercy and grace keep your heart beating to give

>> you time to understand and act on this, dear neighbor Denis whom I love
>> unconditionally.

>But you just said I have to surrender to it. You just said it defeated me.
>These states are not congruent with infinite mercy.

Or sanity. Andrew slipped over the border quite a while ago.

--
rukbat at optonline dot net

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived."
- Isaac Asimov

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 27, 2006, 5:56:07 PM10/27/06
Denis Loubet wrote:

> >> Ah yes, I forget that you avoid all responsibility for your actions by
> >> placing it squarely on the shoulders of the Holy Spirit.
> >
> > It remains my choice to continue to receive guidance from the Holy
> > Spirit in everything I say, do, and write.
>
> Excellent

Truth is excellent.

> , I stand corrected.

Such is the stance of those without the truth.

> Since it is your choice to do so, what you do
> is your responsibility and yours alone. I'll hold you to that.

Such is GOD's generous gift of free will given to all souls including
those belonging to fig trees (Mark 11:12-14, 20):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ddb25eb1d5cf468a?

> So I assume you will no longer blame your behavior on the Holy Spirit
> anymore?

Explaining the reason for my behavior being the guidance of the Holy
Spirit is not assigning blame to HIM for HIS guidance:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15abbb67b6ccdd62?

> > With this choice is the
> > acceptance of all consequences arising from this exercise of free will
> > which has been generously given to all souls including those belonging
> > to fig trees (Mark 11:12-4, 20):
>
> Then why, in the past, have you absolved yourself of your behavior by
> claiming you were just following the guidance of the Holy Spirit?

Because I have not.

> You seem to want it both ways.

You are among those "ever seeing but never perceiving."

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ddb25eb1d5cf468a?
> >
> >> You're bearing the sword.
> >
> > Yes.
> >
> >> If the Jesus character harms anyone with it, I'm
> >> holding you as an accomplice whether you like it or not.
> >
> > HIS sword is double-edged cutting those who would try to wield it
> > without HIS permission:
>

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b0ed0f59d4114aa?

> Why are you giving the sword to those who would wield it without the
> permission of the Jesus character?

GOD's will be done and not my will.

> That seems blatantly contradictory to the duties of a sword-bearer.

GOD's will be done and not my will.

> > Witness that wounded atheist Kurt Gavin continues to sulk and
> > perseverate in that dark corner licking the wounds he has suffered from
> > trying to wield HIS sword:
>

> Why did you give the sword to this Kurt Gavin fellow?

GOD's will be done and not my will.

> I must assume that you
> knew the Jesus character had not given Kurt permission to use his sword, and
> so you gave it to Kurt knowing that he would hurt himself with it.

I have no such foreknowledge.

> That seems rather irresponsible.

Simply the truth.

> You're a crappy sword-bearer.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> > Still praying for Kurt in Jesus' most precious and holy name:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?
> >
> > You are vanquished as Kurt is vanquished.
>
> Am I?

Yes.

> Odd that I don't feel any different.

Kurt Gavin also does not feel different though we see him sulking and
perserverating in that dark corner over there.

> > This victory belongs to GOD. Laus Deo !
>
> You seem impressed that your all-powerful, universe-creating, god-character,
> defeated a mere human. Why?

GOD demonstrating HIS power in helping a mere human vanquish another on
usenet in the manner that you and Kurt Gavin have been vanquished is
very impressive.

> > Here's how you and Kurt can receive your consolation prize of eternal
> > life if you choose to surrender:
>
> I do not choose to surrender to the biggest bully.

It remains GOD's will that you retain the free will that HE has
generously given you despite your being vanquished.

> Especially since I cannot establish that it actually exists.

You have no other explanation for your defeat.

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?
> >
> > May GOD in HIS infinite mercy and grace keep your heart beating to give
> > you time to understand and act on this, dear neighbor Denis whom I love
> > unconditionally.
>
> But you just said I have to surrender to it.

It remains GOD's will that you retain the free will that HE has
generously given you despite your being vanquished.

> You just said it defeated me.

No. I have been guided to write that you have been vanquished.

> These states are not congruent with infinite mercy.

Your still being alive despite being vanquished is congruent with HIS
infinite mercy:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?

May GOD in HIS infinite mercy and grace keep your heart beating to give
you time to understand and act on this, dear neighbor Denis whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Denis Loubet

Oct 27, 2006, 7:55:41 PM10/27/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

There you go blaming the god character again! I'm not going to let you get
away with it.

You CHOOSE to follow the will of the god, so it's YOUR will. YOU handed over
the sword.

>> That seems blatantly contradictory to the duties of a sword-bearer.
>
> GOD's will be done and not my will.

If you chose to follow the will of the god character, then it is by YOUR
will alone that you follow the will of the god character.

YOU handed over the sword.

>> > Witness that wounded atheist Kurt Gavin continues to sulk and
>> > perseverate in that dark corner licking the wounds he has suffered from
>> > trying to wield HIS sword:
>>
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/125c285db6d1ab42?
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/273a6bc528d98a92?
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f406275050b02eb1?
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fd139c2278ed5ac5?
>>
>> Why did you give the sword to this Kurt Gavin fellow?
>
> GOD's will be done and not my will.

You're blameing the the god character for your actions again. I thought you
said you didn't do that.

Again, you are excercising YOUR will to follow the will of your god
character. Thus any actions you take are by your will.

>> I must assume that you
>> knew the Jesus character had not given Kurt permission to use his sword,
>> and
>> so you gave it to Kurt knowing that he would hurt himself with it.
>
> I have no such foreknowledge.

The Jesus character didn't tell you?

>> That seems rather irresponsible.
>
> Simply the truth.

Agreed. You're irresponsible.

>> You're a crappy sword-bearer.
>
> Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

You're the one handing out the sword of your Jesus character without the
Jesus character's permission.

>> > Still praying for Kurt in Jesus' most precious and holy name:
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?
>> >
>> > You are vanquished as Kurt is vanquished.
>>
>> Am I?
>
> Yes.
>
>> Odd that I don't feel any different.
>
> Kurt Gavin also does not feel different though we see him sulking and
> perserverating in that dark corner over there.

I don't see that at all. Please don't lie to me about what I see or don't
see.

>> > This victory belongs to GOD. Laus Deo !
>>
>> You seem impressed that your all-powerful, universe-creating,
>> god-character,
>> defeated a mere human. Why?
>
> GOD demonstrating HIS power in helping a mere human vanquish another on
> usenet in the manner that you and Kurt Gavin have been vanquished is
> very impressive.

Why? The god character can supposedly provide unlimited power. There's no
contest.

Only if the god is weaker than Kurt would the god's victory be impressive.
The weaker the god, the more impressive the victory.

If it's not impressive that I can squash a fly, then it's not impressive
that your god character can defeat a human.

>> > Here's how you and Kurt can receive your consolation prize of eternal
>> > life if you choose to surrender:
>>
>> I do not choose to surrender to the biggest bully.
>
> It remains GOD's will that you retain the free will that HE has
> generously given you despite your being vanquished.

By vanquished, you mean this defeat I'm supposed to have suffered? The one
you can't demonstrate to me?

>> Especially since I cannot establish that it actually exists.
>
> You have no other explanation for your defeat.

Before I can explain a defeat, I must acknowledge a defeat. I do not
acknowledge a defeat. You have not demonstrated that I have been vanquished
or defeated in any way.

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?
>> >
>> > May GOD in HIS infinite mercy and grace keep your heart beating to give
>> > you time to understand and act on this, dear neighbor Denis whom I love
>> > unconditionally.
>>
>> But you just said I have to surrender to it.
>
> It remains GOD's will that you retain the free will that HE has
> generously given you despite your being vanquished.
>
>> You just said it defeated me.
>
> No. I have been guided to write that you have been vanquished.

There, you said it again. It doesn't matter who guided you, you chose to
write that I have been vanquished. That's your will talking.

>> These states are not congruent with infinite mercy.
>
> Your still being alive despite being vanquished is congruent with HIS
> infinite mercy:

No. Infinite mercy would be infinite mercy. There would be no vanquishing
going on.

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 27, 2006, 8:15:31 PM10/27/06
In article <FK2dnZtSasLiAd_Y...@io.com>,
"Denis Loubet" <dlo...@io.com> wrote:

> >> Why did you give the sword to this Kurt Gavin fellow?
> >
> > GOD's will be done and not my will.
>
> You're blameing the the god character for your actions again. I thought you
> said you didn't do that.
>
> Again, you are excercising YOUR will to follow the will of your god
> character. Thus any actions you take are by your will.

this is the story of abraham and isaac
which unfortunately continues to haunt christianity

this one specific incident when god asked for a human sacrafice
in a time when human sacrafice was common
it turned out to be a test of faith
and isaac was unharmed

ever once in a while worms would eat into somebodys brain
and then go off on some rampage saying god made them do it
implicitly or explicitly refering back to this one incident

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 27, 2006, 8:22:13 PM10/27/06

Explaining behavior is not assigning blame.

> You CHOOSE to follow the will of the god, so it's YOUR will.

It remains my choice to abide by GOD's will.

>YOU handed over the sword.

No. It remains my choice to continue carrying HIS sword thereby
serving as HIS swordbearer.

> >> That seems blatantly contradictory to the duties of a sword-bearer.
> >
> > GOD's will be done and not my will.
>
> If you chose to follow the will of the god character, then it is by YOUR
> will alone that you follow the will of the god character.

See above.

> YOU handed over the sword.

See above.

> >> Why did you give the sword to this Kurt Gavin fellow?
> >
> > GOD's will be done and not my will.
>
> You're blameing the the god character for your actions again.

No. Simply answering your question truthfully.

> I thought you said you didn't do that.

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

> Again, you are excercising YOUR will to follow the will of your god
> character. Thus any actions you take are by your will.

See above.

> >> I must assume that you
> >> knew the Jesus character had not given Kurt permission to use his sword,
> >> and
> >> so you gave it to Kurt knowing that he would hurt himself with it.
> >
> > I have no such foreknowledge.
>
> The Jesus character didn't tell you?

LORD Jesus Christ remains at the right hand of GOD the Father.

> >> That seems rather irresponsible.
> >
> > Simply the truth.
>
> Agreed. You're irresponsible.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> >> You're a crappy sword-bearer.
> >
> > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>
> You're the one handing out the sword of your Jesus character without the
> Jesus character's permission.

See above.

> >> Am I?
> >
> > Yes.
> >
> >> Odd that I don't feel any different.
> >
> > Kurt Gavin also does not feel different though we see him sulking and
> > perserverating in that dark corner over there.
>
> I don't see that at all. Please don't lie to me about what I see or don't
> see.

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

> >> You seem impressed that your all-powerful, universe-creating,
> >> god-character,
> >> defeated a mere human. Why?
> >
> > GOD demonstrating HIS power in helping a mere human vanquish another on
> > usenet in the manner that you and Kurt Gavin have been vanquished is
> > very impressive.
>
> Why?

It is unprecedented.

> The god character can supposedly provide unlimited power. There's no
> contest.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you
to confess that GOD has indeed demonstrated HIS unlimited power by
making this victory uncontestable.

> Only if the god is weaker than Kurt would the god's victory be impressive.
> The weaker the god, the more impressive the victory.

The victor here is love, which is perceived by the world to be much
more weaker than hate.

The weaker the victor the more impressive the victory.

Therefore, this is indeed a very impressive victory.

Love's victory belongs to GOD.

Love never fails.

> If it's not impressive that I can squash a fly, then it's not impressive
> that your god character can defeat a human.

See above.

> >> I do not choose to surrender to the biggest bully.
> >
> > It remains GOD's will that you retain the free will that HE has
> > generously given you despite your being vanquished.
>
> By vanquished, you mean this defeat I'm supposed to have suffered? The one
> you can't demonstrate to me?

Your defeat is obvious to the most casual observer.

> >> Especially since I cannot establish that it actually exists.
> >
> > You have no other explanation for your defeat.
>
> Before I can explain a defeat, I must acknowledge a defeat. I do not
> acknowledge a defeat.

Neither does Kurt Gavin who is also clearly defeated.

> You have not demonstrated that I have been vanquished
> or defeated in any way.

It would be your choice to remain in denial.

> >> But you just said I have to surrender to it.
> >
> > It remains GOD's will that you retain the free will that HE has
> > generously given you despite your being vanquished.
> >
> >> You just said it defeated me.
> >
> > No. I have been guided to write that you have been vanquished.
>
> There, you said it again. It doesn't matter who guided you, you chose to
> write that I have been vanquished. That's your will talking.

Doesn't change the fact that you are vanquished.

> >> These states are not congruent with infinite mercy.
> >
> > Your still being alive despite being vanquished is congruent with HIS
> > infinite mercy:
>
> No. Infinite mercy would be infinite mercy. There would be no vanquishing
> going on.

If there were no vanquishing, there would be no need for mercy:

"An Egyptian Muslim murdered his wife, then buried his 8-year-old
daughter and baby," reports a Californian ministry. The man claimed
that an uncle had killed the children. 15 days later, another family
member died. When the family buried the deceased, they found the two
girls - still alive! When asked how they survived, the 8-year-old girl
answered "A man in shining white clothes, with bleeding wounds in his
hands, brought us food every day. He even revived our mother to
breast-feed my sister." In an interview with a Muslim journalist on
Egyptian national television, she said "It was no one other than Jesus,
because nobody else could have done anything like that!" The crime
caused a national outcry, with many demanding the death sentence for
the father. "It seems clear, though, that the child did not invent the
story, and they could not have survived without a miracle," says the
source.

Source:

http://www.backtojerusalem.com/News%20from%20the%20Front%20Lines/Egypt.htm

Laus Deo !

Marana tha ! ! !

May GOD in HIS infinite mercy and grace keep your heart beating to give

you time to understand and act on this, dear neighbor Denis whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Uncle Vic

Oct 29, 2006, 9:03:10 PM10/29/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(lo...@thetruth.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

> Denis Loubet wrote:

>> > GOD's will be done and not my will.
>>
>> There you go blaming the god character again! I'm not going to let
>> you get away with it.
>
> Explaining behavior is not assigning blame.

Assigning behavior to imaginary pixies is what pig-fucking morons do,
though.

>> You CHOOSE to follow the will of the god, so it's YOUR will.
>
> It remains my choice to abide by GOD's will.

It remains my choice to believe you fuck pigs.

<snip>

> It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

IOW, lie through your pig-fucking teeth.

>> Again, you are excercising YOUR will to follow the will of your god
>> character. Thus any actions you take are by your will.
>
> See above.

>> > I have no such foreknowledge.
>>
>> The Jesus character didn't tell you?
>
> LORD Jesus Christ remains at the right hand of GOD the Father.

You should see what they do when you're asleep, pig-fucker.

<snip>

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011
Supervisor, EAC Department of little adhesive-backed "L" shaped
chrome-plastic doo-dads to add feet to Jesus fish department.

Proud member of Earthquack's "Ghost fulla holes" convict page
http://heartmdphd.com/Convicts/ What a pig-fucking loon.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 29, 2006, 9:57:52 PM10/29/06
Uncle Vic wrote:

> >> There you go blaming the god character again! I'm not going to let
> >> you get away with it.
> >
> > Explaining behavior is not assigning blame.
>
> Assigning behavior to imaginary pixies is what pig-fucking morons do,
> though.

Name-calling simply shows that you remain defeated:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4dad7fe68478acf?

Uncle Vic

Oct 29, 2006, 11:09:17 PM10/29/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(lov...@thetruth.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

> Uncle Vic wrote:

>> > Explaining behavior is not assigning blame.
>>
>> Assigning behavior to imaginary pixies is what pig-fucking morons do,
>> though.
>
> Name-calling simply shows that you remain defeated:

Better learn to enjoy it, shit hat.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 31, 2006, 6:45:13 AM10/31/06
Uncle Vic wrote:

> Better learn to enjoy it

Everything that GOD does brings joy to my heart. Laus Deo !

Only HE has the power to wipe out entire threads from the Google
archives.

Now you have proof of GOD.

To understand this, simply surf the links under my sig.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Vic whom I
love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

think.net

Oct 31, 2006, 10:02:11 AM10/31/06
"Only HE has the power to wipe out entire threads from the Google
archives.

Now you have proof of GOD."

Really, as a christian I think not. Does this mean that God in leaving
the millions of anti religious posts approves of them? When God allows
you to be banned from several internet services is He signaling His
approval and punishing you? Silly simple minded posturing says more
about the author then God.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 31, 2006, 10:09:31 AM10/31/06
really@itmakesyou think.net wrote:
> "Only HE has the power to wipe out entire threads from the Google
> archives.
>
> Now you have proof of GOD."
>
> Really, as a christian I think not.

If you were Christian, you would know that HE is omnipotent:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Fear.asp

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love

Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass

Oct 31, 2006, 10:30:52 AM10/31/06
On 31 Oct 2006 03:45:13 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Uncle Vic wrote:
>>
>> Better learn to enjoy it
>
>Everything that GOD does brings joy to my heart. Laus Deo !

Including the part where he causes you to lose your jobs because of
your incompetence and having your wife walk out on you because you a
loony. Praise Jesus indeed!

>Only HE has the power to wipe out entire threads from the Google
>archives.

Only Jesus can delete threads from google archives?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you saying that the programmers at google are actually God
incarnates?

-----
Yang
a.a. #28
AthD (h.c.) conferred by the regents of the LCL
a.a. pastor #-273.15, the most frigid church of Celcius nee Kelvin
EAC Econometric Forecast and Sorcery Division

The Bush 'balanced' budget: -2 trillion and worsening
The Bush 'economic' policy: 12.5 million FEWER jobs than Clinton and counting
The Bush Iraq lie: -2813 GIs, one friend's co-worker's son and mounting

Having Bush fuck up my country: Worthless

newsgroups Yang promises not to revenge post

rec.art.scifi.written
sci.archaeology
soc.history.what-if

Kurt Gavin

Oct 31, 2006, 10:40:11 AM10/31/06

> Uncle Vic wrote:
>>
>> Better learn to enjoy it
>
> Everything that GOD does brings joy to my heart. Laus Deo !
>
> Only HE has the power to wipe out entire threads from the Google
> archives.
>
> Now you have proof of GOD.

Chunker's mind, what's left of it after being immersed in xian
fundamentalism, is now imagining supernatural beings are at work in Google.

> To understand this, simply surf the links under my sig.

<bogus links snipped> ;-)) LOL

really@itmakesyou

Oct 31, 2006, 11:06:13 AM10/31/06
"> Really, as a christian I think not.

If you were Christian, you would know that HE is omnipotent:"

I am and know that He is and still we are left with your silly claims
that He removes one among millions of anti-religious posts because it
involves you and that in turn that He might have punished you by having
you banned from several net services left as fact. Maybe God removed a
thread so this one could be started to teach you a much needed lesson,
just because He is omnipotent.

God's blessing upon you.

Greywolf

Oct 31, 2006, 11:56:47 AM10/31/06

<really@itmakesyou> wrote in message

Do you want to know what 'silly' *really* is? It's someone who maintains
that there *is* a 'God' that exists outside the imagination -- among other
things -- without the eensy, weensy, teeniest bit of proof 'proving' that it
is true *and* proclaiming this totally fabricated and non-existent being's
'blessing' on someone. Now *that's* silly! It's also a sign that someone is
living comfortably in mindless delusion. That's okay if one wants to be a
Jesus junkie (or whatever religious 'tag' is appropriate), but could you
please confine your 'addiction' to yourself? There are laws against
'distributing', you know.

Greywolf

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 31, 2006, 12:01:54 PM10/31/06
really@itmakesyou wrote:
> "> Really, as a christian I think not.
>
> If you were Christian, you would know that HE is omnipotent:"
>
> I am

That is not what I discern:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Discern.asp

> and know that He is

What you had written earlier demonstrates that you don't know HE is
omnipotent.

> and still we are left with your silly claims

Writing that GOD is omnipotent is neither silly nor a claim.

> that He removes one among millions of anti-religious posts

No.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for wiping out the
posts of those who would challenge HIS authority here on usenet.

Laus Deo !

> because it
> involves you and that in turn that He might have punished you by having
> you banned from several net services left as fact.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling
BellSouth to fear the power of those who work in HIS name:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Fear.asp

The most casual observer can confirm that the IP of this post remains
in the BellSouth domain thereby proving to himself/herself that you
remain untruthful.

Laus Deo !

> Maybe God removed a
> thread so this one could be started to teach you a much needed lesson,
> just because He is omnipotent.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you
to demonstrate that indeed you are without the counsel of the Holy
Spirit else there would be no "maybes" from you about GOD.

> God's blessing upon you.

Many thanks and praises to GOD for your kind words.

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 31, 2006, 12:09:06 PM10/31/06
> Do you want to know what 'silly' *really* is? It's someone who maintains
> that there *is* a 'God' that exists outside the imagination -- among other
> things -- without the eensy, weensy, teeniest bit of proof 'proving' that it

you know something else equally silly
somone who maintains the universe is mechanical objective and meaningless
and who claims the scientific method explains everything
even though there are many things which exist
but cannot be explained with the scientific method

> living comfortably in mindless delusion. That's okay if one wants to be a

one mans delusion is another mans belief system

> Jesus junkie (or whatever religious 'tag' is appropriate), but could you
> please confine your 'addiction' to yourself? There are laws against
> 'distributing', you know.

why? you dont mind crossposting

really@itmakesyou

Oct 31, 2006, 1:54:44 PM10/31/06
"> I am

That is not what I discern:"

Your powers of discernment are of the usual variety then, the pagan
"chi" having failed you once again.

"What you had written earlier demonstrates that you don't know HE is
omnipotent."

Nor does "chi" serve in reading comprehension, or willful misreading.
Attempting to change the subject is a sign of a guilty heart.

"> and still we are left with your silly claims

Writing that GOD is omnipotent is neither silly nor a claim."

Correct, but no such was said to be the case, you on the other hand are
the silly one now being seen in the mirror. The silly claim that a
thread involving you was removed while thousands also involving you are
equally porrly reflective of you and remain intact is most revealing.
In light of having been refused service in several sites on the net for
your behavior remains true, is it God's punishment of you?

"> that He removes one among millions of anti-religious posts

No."

Classic behavior of a pharisee, stand on the letter of the law while
knowing full well the spirit of it is broken. Crude word play does not
the silly behavior and self glory remove.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 31, 2006, 2:14:28 PM10/31/06
really@itmakesyou, hiding in the shadows fearful of the light of the

truth, wrote:
> "> I am
>
> That is not what I discern:"
>
> Your powers of discernment

Discernment is as much a power as vision is a power.

Bottomline: You remain untruthful then and now.

Suggested reading:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Elect.asp

really@itmakesyou

Oct 31, 2006, 6:04:02 PM10/31/06
"> Your powers of discernment

Discernment is as much a power as vision is a power.

Bottomline: You remain untruthful then and now."

True discernment is not to be found in your self confessed adoption of
the pagan "chi" beliefs as a personal power method, that is a truth.

You were banned from several net services because of your behavior, that
is a truth. Thousands of posts remain which cast a negative light on
your behavior, that is a truth. In light of the present thread is this
God's way of showing His displeasure with your behavior? That truth is
worthy of prayerful consideration.

He who tries to change the subject, from your behavior to myself, is the
sign of a guilty heart, that is a truth. The triumph with which you
started this thread is now a feeble whimper when considered as above,
that is a truth. More prayer and less triumph always benefits a man,
that is also a truth.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

really@itmakesyou

Oct 31, 2006, 8:38:44 PM10/31/06
"There really is only one response to your posts:

Your untruthfulness is obvious to the most casual observer."

Nay, there are many possible answers, including "I will consider your
advice with prayerful attention to seek God in how I may have been in
error in this matter".

Or, "you are most likely right, I have no grounds to claim that the
content of thread archives reflecting a negative light on myself can be
used as a method of divination to know His will" or assume an air of
personal triumph.

Or, "it is equally possible that my behavior, which caused myself to be
banned from several web services, could be His wake up call for me to
reasses how I might have missed the mark and failed Him.

God sent all manner of people to call individuals to repent. Real
"truthfulness" is often a matter of being first honest with ourselves.

God's great blessing upon you.

Art Deco

Oct 31, 2006, 10:30:55 PM10/31/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Andrew B. Chung
>Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

Why am I *still* not litsed on your ko0kshite o'haet, Fraudboi?

Another defective kook.

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

Hi, fanbois!

The Lord of Fair Punishments

Oct 31, 2006, 11:47:21 PM10/31/06

> really@itmakesyou wrote:
>> "> Really, as a christian I think not.
>>
>> If you were Christian, you would know that HE is omnipotent:"
>>
>> I am
>
> That is not what I discern:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Discern.asp

Another redirection of truth?

Mu

Nov 1, 2006, 2:53:02 AM11/1/06
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:31:56 -0400, Al Klein <ruk...@pern.invalid>
wrote:

>On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 02:10:55 -0400, Mu <m...@moo.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:38:46 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Chung, listen to me you yellow assed fuck.
>>
>>Has he become jaundiced?
>
>"He"? Which one is the sock and which the puppet?

Well there Al, whichever one you want since this game of Mu = Chung
and Chung = Mu is firmly seated in your own agendas and delusions.

Of course, you could do a simple Google search and find that Mu is Mu
and Chung is Chung and that Mu and Chung are friends. But what good
would that do, it would serve the Truth and not your insanities?

Enjoy wasting your time on Usenet.

Kurt Gavin

Nov 1, 2006, 11:10:23 AM11/1/06

"Mu" <m...@moo.com> wrote in message

Kurt Gavin

Nov 1, 2006, 11:10:46 AM11/1/06
Andrew, it's just TOO obvious...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

rea...@itmakesyou.net

Nov 1, 2006, 1:07:03 PM11/1/06
"Your untruthfulness continues to be obvious to the most casual
observer."

By casual observation one has seen several times now that changes in
archive content where you are cast in a poor light is no method of
divination of God's will.

By casual observation one has seen several times now that the use of the
false power of the pagan methods of "chi" fail in discernment and
observation.

By casual observation one has seen several times now that being removed
from several web services because of poor behavior could be God's way of
punishment.

By casual observation several times now we see thatchanging the subject
is the sign of a guilty heart.

By casual observation we have seen several times that contrition and
repentance and self correction come quite hard in the face of vanity.

By even casual observation we know God doesn't want us to be casual
observers but activdly drawing nigh unto Him and seeking the truth in
all things while forsaking ourselves.

God's great mercy and blessing upon you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 1, 2006, 2:02:20 PM11/1/06
You are still obviously and obsessively untruthful.

Your continued response simply continues to prove this.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for having compelled
you to continue this.

Laus Deo !

This victory belongs to GOD, Whom I love with all my heart, soul, mind,
and strength:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

rea...@itmakesyou.net.com

Nov 1, 2006, 2:14:31 PM11/1/06
"You are still obviously and obsessively untruthful.

Your continued response simply continues to prove this."

Continuing to change the subject continues to be the sign of a guilty
heart. Obsession with paper face saving continues to detract from
drawing nigh unto God that He will draw nigh unto us.

God's great and abundant mercy and blessing unto you.

Demon Lord of Confusion

Nov 2, 2006, 2:29:13 AM11/2/06
On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 21:30:55 -0600, Art Deco attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
>>Andrew B. Chung
>>Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>>http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit
>>

> Why am I *still* not litsed on your ko0kshite o'haet, Fraudboi?
>
> Another defective kook.

IAWTP.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pigfucker In The Universe
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.

If you never read anything else in any of my sigs, read this:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15321167/
http://borealin.livejournal.com/15104.html
Or watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxmPjB0WSs
Then, if you manage to read/watch all that, try this:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf
And Molly Ivins had a few choice words to say about it, weeks before:
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/092906B.shtml
Here's Chris Floyd: Fatal Vision: The Deeper Evil Behind the Detainee
Bill: http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/100206A.shtml

"Q: What's the difference between the Vietnam War and the Iraq War?
A: George W. Bush had a plan to get out of the Vietnam War." -- Anon.

Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart,
and the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet winner <wfh...@hotmail.com> on
outing personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so fucking scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pigfucker in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: <1156587081....@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>

"I am the only one who has outer filthed Ward" -- James C. "Crackhead"
Cracked voluntarily self-immolates, in MID:
1159678991.8...@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com

"When I told Abbie Hoffman that he was the first one who made me laugh
since Lenny Bruce died, Hoffman said, "Really? He was my god." The
combination of satirical irreverence and sense of justice that Bruce and
Hoffman shared was the real spirit behind the Yippies--a term I coined to
describe a phenomenon that already existed: an organic coalition of stoned
hippies and political activists who engaged in such actions as throwing
money on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, then explaining to
reporters the meaning of that symbolism. Folksinger Phil Ochs summed it
up: "A demonstration should turn you on, not turn you off." So when
journalists link the Yippies with misleading bedfellows, at best it's
careless shorthand; at worst it's deliberate demonization. Osama bin Laden
wanted an aircraft to crash into the Pentagon. Abbie Hoffman merely wanted
to levitate it." -- Paul Krassner, http://tinyurl.com/ehu3v

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 2, 2006, 5:05:22 AM11/2/06
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/04265509790c0f92?

Laus Deo !

Marana tha ! !

May GOD in His infinite mercy and grace keep your heart beating to give
you time to understand and act on this, dear neighbor whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

rea...@itmakesyou.net.com

Nov 2, 2006, 12:29:16 PM11/2/06
Smile, the ostrich in the sand tactic is a form of changing the subject.
Changing the subject is a sign of a guilty heart, a convicted heart.

God's most abundant blessing and mercy, peace and healing upon you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 2, 2006, 7:46:33 PM11/2/06
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/352546a7bf4a81ee?

The subject remains "Proof of GOD."

There has been no change in subject.

Bottomline: You remain untruthful.

This victory belongs to GOD, whom I love with all my heart, soul, mind,
and strength:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp

Your consolation prize is eternal life if you choose to surrender to
HIM:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD in HIS infinite mercy and grace keep your heart beating to give
you extra time to understand and act on this, dear neighbor whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

rea...@itmakesyou.net.com

Nov 2, 2006, 10:23:40 PM11/2/06
"The subject remains "Proof of GOD."

There has been no change in subject."

"Bottomline: You remain untruthful."

Smile, another change in subject, changing the subject is a sign of a

guilty heart, a convicted heart.

From the start you have tried, and publicly failed, to change the
subject from your behavior to myself, from silly claim of a method of
divenition of God's will by archive content change, by adopting in vain
the false methods of the pagan "chi" for perception and observation,
failure to address a more obvious possible punishment from God of having
been banned from several web services because of poor behavior all of
that and all you can allow yourself to talk about is myself to change
the subject from your behavior above to myself.

We are to confess and repent of our sins and He will be quick to forgive
us. God's great and abundant blessing and mercy, and above all His peace
and

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

rea...@itmakesyou.net.com

Nov 3, 2006, 5:43:46 PM11/3/06
Smile, continued obsession with vain attempts to change the subject, yet
again. Changing the subject is the sign of a guilty heart, a convicted
heart.

The pharisees were always eager, nay anxious, to change the subject but
Christ in the end made of their conviction His glory by revealing the
truth of their hearts as the real subject.

If we confess our sins He is quick to forgive them.

God's great and abundant blessing and mercy, and His peace and healing
upon you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

rea...@itmakesyou.net.com

Nov 4, 2006, 3:15:07 PM11/4/06
Gentle smile, the obsession with changing the subject is the sign of a
guilty heart, a convicted heart. This guilt to the point now that only
pointing to a previous post can be managed.

God's most abundant blessing and mercy, and at last peace and healing
upon you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 4, 2006, 3:24:38 PM11/4/06

rea...@itmakesyou.net.com

Nov 4, 2006, 6:00:00 PM11/4/06
Ignoring and changing the subject is also a sure sign of a guilty heart,
a convicted heart.

If we confess our sins and turn from them He is quick to forgive them.

God's most abundant blessing and mercy, and at last peace and healing

for you. Amen

GeF

Nov 4, 2006, 6:11:40 PM11/4/06
rea...@itmakesyou.net.com wrote:

> If we confess our sins and turn from them He is quick to forgive them.

DO you think He will forgive G.W.Bush the murder of over 600,000
Irakis, most of them civilians ?

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Nov 4, 2006, 7:18:37 PM11/4/06

do you really think all christians are republicans?
amd that all democrats are atheists?

meow arf meow - they are performing horrible experiments in space
major grubert is watching you - beware the bakalite
there can only be one or two - the airtight garage has you neo

Teh Czar ov Awl Teh Flonkers

Nov 7, 2006, 9:43:58 AM11/7/06
I'll never know another mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des
anges like mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges on Sat, 04
Nov 2006 16:18:37 -0800 in sci.med.cardiology,
alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.atheism, alt.usenet.kooks, they're so
drad:

> GeF wrote:
>> rea...@itmakesyou.net.com wrote:
>>
>> > If we confess our sins and turn from them He is quick to forgive
>> > them.
>>
>> DO you think He will forgive G.W.Bush the murder of over 600,000
>> Irakis, most of them civilians ?
>
> do you really think all christians are republicans? amd that all
> democrats are atheists?

Oh, didn't you know? Jesus was a Republican, and wore a suit. Also,
since Democrats obviously oppose God's Own Party, they're all atheists,
as well as being in favour of spreading AIDS, murdering babies, and
outlawing apple pie.

Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!! Kallisti!!!
Lola Stonewall Riot
2001 RADW Bitch of the Year, ADRIC Awards (by acclamation); mhm 29x21; Tom
Baker's #1 Fan; Flonk Leader #2 & #11 1/9; S.N.A.R.K.Y.: Synthetic
Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork; the Discordian
People's Most Powerful and Revered Being (without portfolio); Demon of
Mockery and Silliness, Demon Lord of Confusion, Demon Prince of Absurdity;
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition; Lola, called Snarky, Queen of
the Snarks of Ærisia; Queen of Rice; TransWench; Ship's Chaos Demon, Bad
Ship BetNoirian; The God of Odd Statements; Dr. L. C. Snark, Professor of
Philosophy, Critical Theory (Liberal Arts and Contemporary Studies),
Mockery, Silliness, Confusion, Absurdity, Chaos, & General Mayhem, Centre
For Xena Studies; The God-Fairy-Demon Snark; The Black Goat With A Thousand
Young; Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM, CK, POEE,
KOTHASK, GGGHD, MWFA, HCNB, CPFG, CEM; Superfaggot; Canadian Popular Front
for the Whitetail Jihad; Wearer of the Holy FAGGOT Hat; Sec'y, Int'l
Homosexual Conspiracy; Treasurer, Int'l Anarchist Conspiracy; Czar of all
the Flonkers; Mastermind of the SMOF; allegedly The Worst Kind Of Feminist;
Chas. E. Pemberton
ICQ: 135930147; popesnarkyatmeowdotorg
BITCH PRIDE!
Quotable quotes:

"So the American government lied to the Native Americans for many, many
years, and then President Clinton lied about a relationship, and
everyone was surprised! A little naive, I feel!" -- Eddie Izzard

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Nov 7, 2006, 10:11:57 AM11/7/06
In article <pan.2006.11.07....@flonk.flonk.meow.stillnotleola>,

Teh Czar ov Awl Teh Flonkers <flonk...@popesnarky.gov> wrote:

> I'll never know another mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des
> anges like mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges on Sat, 04
> Nov 2006 16:18:37 -0800 in sci.med.cardiology,
> alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.atheism, alt.usenet.kooks, they're so
> drad:
> > GeF wrote:

> >> DO you think He will forgive G.W.Bush the murder of over 600,000
> >> Irakis, most of them civilians ?
> >
> > do you really think all christians are republicans? amd that all
> > democrats are atheists?
>
> Oh, didn't you know? Jesus was a Republican, and wore a suit. Also,
> since Democrats obviously oppose God's Own Party, they're all atheists,
> as well as being in favour of spreading AIDS, murdering babies, and
> outlawing apple pie.

i prefer pumpkin pie

The Demon Prince of Absurdity

Nov 8, 2006, 6:48:06 AM11/8/06
On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 07:11:57 -0800, mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten
tomys des anges did the cha-cha, and screamed:

> Teh Czar ov Awl Teh Flonkers wrote:
>> I'll never know another mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des
>> anges like mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges on Sat,
>> 04 Nov 2006 16:18:37 -0800 in sci.med.cardiology,
>> alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.atheism, alt.usenet.kooks, they're so
>> drad:

>> > do you really think all christians are republicans? amd that all
>> > democrats are atheists?
>>
>> Oh, didn't you know? Jesus was a Republican, and wore a suit. Also,
>> since Democrats obviously oppose God's Own Party, they're all atheists,
>> as well as being in favour of spreading AIDS, murdering babies, and
>> outlawing apple pie.
>
> i prefer pumpkin pie

I quite like it myself, but apple pie, on occasion, is rather nice.

Hail Eris! TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069

Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

http://www6.kingdomofloathing.com/login.php
http://www.runescape.com/
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!

I own "James C Cracked is God!!!":
MID: <1161060410.7...@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>

"Q: How many Bush administration officials does it take to change a
light bulb?
A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
to stick with that light bulb. People who say that it is burned out are
giving aid and encouragement to the Forces of Darkness." -- Anon.

"Etymology:
Argumentum ad Septicus : argument to putrefaction. Derived from Septicum
Argumentum : putrefaction of argument.

"Septic \Sep"tic\, Septical \Sep"tic*al\
a. [L. septicus to make putrid: cf. F. septique.]
Having power to promote putrefaction. Of or relating to or
caused by putrefaction." -- Kadaitcha Man, indirectly to
Donald "Skeptic"/"Septic" Alford, in MID: <a3svh.d...@news.alt.net>

"I never fail to be amazing" -- Looney Maroon for September 2006 nominee
William Barwell's ego knows no bounds. MID:
12ggt3q...@corp.supernews.com

"We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the
child at play." -- Heraclitus

"And thats another mistake on your part. Your 'playing' games on usenet,
and I'm not playing...It has nothing to do with impressing you, it has
more to do with making sure you have the education you'll need to debate.
The debate is no fun for me if you are mentally incapable of it. I'm
giving you an opportunity to educate yourself. That's all." -- A trashy
former virus-writer turned Outer Filth doesn't know if he's playing or
working, in MID: <1159389579....@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>

"I am incapable of original thoughts" -- Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ has an honest
moment, in MID: <0h59i25ejlthqeeit...@4ax.com>

"But now the end is near. Now Mark Foley comes along and is making
almost all liberal dreams come true and seriously, I'm sorry for it.
See, I believe in karma. I believe what comes around goes around and I
know full well that it's just bad juju to wish such a level of turmoil
and ill upon other humans, warmongering gay-hating maladroits or no, and
that the real path of enlightenment is paved with forgiveness and
progress and white-hot love and turning the other cheek and scotch.

"In fact, Jesus said something about that, I do believe. He said, "Knock
it off already with the warmongering and the hating of each other and
let's all get some wine and party like it's 2012." Then again, he never
saw Karl Rove stab the nation with the dull ice pick of bogus fear. He
never heard George W. Bush describe brutal war and the death of tens of
thousands as "just a comma" in world history.

"Check that. Maybe I'm not so sorry after all." -- Mark Morford,
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/gate/archive/2006/10/11/
notes101106.DTL&nl=fix
http://tinyurl.com/kusmr

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Nov 8, 2006, 8:57:25 AM11/8/06
In article <pan.2006.11.08....@hell.corn>,

The Demon Prince of Absurdity <absurd_numb...@hell.corn> wrote:

> On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 07:11:57 -0800, mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten
> tomys des anges did the cha-cha, and screamed:
> > Teh Czar ov Awl Teh Flonkers wrote:
> >> I'll never know another mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des
> >> anges like mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges on Sat,
> >> 04 Nov 2006 16:18:37 -0800 in sci.med.cardiology,
> >> alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.atheism, alt.usenet.kooks, they're so
> >> drad:

> >> Oh, didn't you know? Jesus was a Republican, and wore a suit. Also,
> >> since Democrats obviously oppose God's Own Party, they're all atheists,
> >> as well as being in favour of spreading AIDS, murdering babies, and
> >> outlawing apple pie.
> >
> > i prefer pumpkin pie
>
> I quite like it myself, but apple pie, on occasion, is rather nice.

heathen scum
idunn will have her vengeance on you

The God of Odd Statements

Nov 9, 2006, 11:40:54 AM11/9/06
On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 05:57:25 -0800, mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten
tomys des anges did most oddly state:

Doubtless -- but She may have to contend with Eris, who doesn't seem to
mind if I eat apple pie.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5

Demon Lord of Confusion
COOSN-029-06-71069
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!

"Q: What do you call someone in the White House who is honest, caring,
and well-read?
A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:
<Xns98355D29419...@69.28.186.121>
"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H.
L. Mencken

"Consider that language a moment. 'Purposefully and materially
supported hostilities against the United States' is in the eye of the
beholder, and this administration has proven itself to be astonishingly
impatient with criticism of any kind. The broad powers given to Bush by
this legislation allow him to capture, indefinitely detain, and refuse a
hearing to any American citizen who speaks out against Iraq or any other
part of the so-called 'War on Terror.'

"If you write a letter to the editor attacking Bush, you could be
deemed as purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the
United States. If you organize or join a public demonstration against
Iraq, or against the administration, the same designation could befall
you. One dark-comedy aspect of the legislation is that senators or House
members who publicly disagree with Bush, criticize him, or organize
investigations into his dealings could be placed under the same
designation. In effect, Congress just gave Bush the power to lock them
up." -- William Rivers Pitt

"It has become clear in recent months that a critical mass of the American
people have seen through the lies of the Bush administration; with the
president's polls at an historic low, growing resistance to the war Iraq,
and the Democrats likely to take back the Congress in mid-term elections,
the Bush administration is on the ropes. And so it is particularly
worrying that President Bush has seen fit, at this juncture to, in effect,
declare himself dictator." -- Frank Morales
http://www.uruknet.biz/?p=m27769&hd=0&size=1&l=e&fark

"No man in History, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to
the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL
THOUGHT!!" -- Ray Karczewski repeatedly proves his words in every post
he makes

Message has been deleted

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Nov 9, 2006, 3:19:14 PM11/9/06
In article <ns27l2hj3aumg4rou...@4ax.com>,
Bob Officer <bobof...@127.0.0.7> wrote:

> How does Eris feel about peach pie.