Daily Spirit-guided WDJW health tip for 10/11/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 11, 2009, 6:47:25 AM10/11/09
It is when we are well rested that we become healthier (hungrier) than
ever.

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic, for which there is
no vaccine, at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks in our local communities for the
probable eventuality of a Pan-Flu virus deadlier than the current H1N1
Pandemic virus (i.e. one for which there is no vaccine):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Happy Oyster

Oct 11, 2009, 8:36:45 AM10/11/09
On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 03:47:25 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

Go to Ethiopia, where the hunger is, and tell that to the people their.

They will smash you to the wall.
--

a day in the lib..

http://olfh.blogspot.com/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 11, 2009, 12:53:50 PM10/11/09
Happy Oyster wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

> >Hunger is wonderful ! ! !
>
> Go to Ethiopia, where the hunger is ...

Incorrect.

The hungriest people are the folks who can and are eating the most and
that is clearly in the United States where we have the heaviest people
in the world.

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2186dd00046a7c29?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Again, may GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Happy Oyster

Oct 11, 2009, 1:28:36 PM10/11/09
On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 09:53:50 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>> >Hunger is wonderful ! ! !
>>
>> Go to Ethiopia, where the hunger is ...
>
>Incorrect.
>
>The hungriest people are the folks who can and are eating the most and
>that is clearly in the United States where we have the heaviest people
>in the world.

That is insane crap.

Go to Ethiopia!
--
A Day with Joseph Weizenbaum

http://www.ruhrbarone.de/wie-joseph-weizenbaum-einmal-nach-duisburg-kam/

Peter B.

Oct 11, 2009, 5:08:46 PM10/11/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Happy Oyster wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>> >Hunger is wonderful ! ! !
>>
>> Go to Ethiopia, where the hunger is ...
>
> Incorrect.
>
> The hungriest people are the folks who can and are eating the most and
> that is clearly in the United States where we have the heaviest people
> in the world.

Andrew Chung MD PhD is a complete dolt.

Def b&c fit the majority of the world and thus should reign perdominate.
1 can be taken several ways. In any even it cannot be used the the idiot
since he has not explained himself in over 8 years regarding it.
The hungriest people *are* obviously in Ethiopia.

Hunger
1 a : a craving or urgent need for food or a specific nutrient b : an
uneasy sensation occasioned by the lack of food c : a weakened condition
brought about by prolonged lack of food

Now mr. chung, define "Christian other"

Old Blue Eyes

Oct 11, 2009, 8:54:16 PM10/11/09
On Oct 11, 9:53 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Happy Oyster wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>
> > >Hunger is wonderful ! ! !
>
> > Go to Ethiopia, where the hunger is ...
>
> Incorrect.
>
> The hungriest people are the folks who can and are eating the most and
> that is clearly in the United States where we have the heaviest people
> in the world.

What do you think regarding the assertion I've been hearing that the
Seventh Day Adventists living in Loma Linda Californian, who stick to
a Biblically based diet are not just the heartiest community in the
United States, but in the top ten healthiest communities in the world,
according to www.bluezones.com.

Also do you agree it's best to eat a small amount of healthy food
every four hours to keep the metabolism in balance? Such as a 6oz
portion of food every four hours, consisting mainly of entirely of
fruits, vegetables, nuts & beans? And (after they went through
overeating /junk-eating withdrawal) would a healthy person feel
“starved” if they ate 6 oz of food every four hours?

6 am 6 oz. 10 am 6 oz. 2 pm 6 oz. 6 pm 8 oz. 10 pm 6 oz. - 10 pm to 6
am sleep.
Total: 32 oz of food per day.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 12, 2009, 12:55:47 AM10/12/09
Happy Oyster wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> >Happy Oyster wrote:

> >> Go to Ethiopia, where the hunger is ...
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > The hungriest people are the folks who can and are eating the most and
> > that is clearly in the United States where we have the heaviest people
> > in the world.
>
> That is insane crap.

Not for the rational.

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

Peter B.

Oct 12, 2009, 1:21:46 AM10/12/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Happy Oyster wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

>> > Incorrect.
>> >
>> > The hungriest people are the folks who can and are eating the most
>> > and
>> > that is clearly in the United States where we have the heaviest
>> > people
>> > in the world.
>>
>> That is insane crap.
>
> Not for the rational.

You cannot back that up, so why lie about it?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 12, 2009, 1:49:48 AM10/12/09
Old Blue Eyes wrote:

> > Happy Oyster wrote:

> > > Go to Ethiopia, where the hunger is ...
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > The hungriest people are the folks who can and are eating the most and
> > that is clearly in the United States where we have the heaviest people
> > in the world.
>
> What do you think regarding the assertion I've been hearing that the
> Seventh Day Adventists living in Loma Linda Californian, who stick to
> a Biblically based diet are not just the heartiest community in the
> United States, but in the top ten healthiest communities in the world,
> according to www.bluezones.com.

There are many diets described in the Bible starting with Adam&Eve,
who were on a fruit-from-trees only diet to Jacob&Esau, who were on
venison, bread, red lentil stew diet to the 12 tribes of Israel on an
Egyptian diet in Egypt and on a manna-from-heaven diet in the
desert... etc.

> Also do you agree it's best to eat a small amount of healthy food
> every four hours to keep the metabolism in balance?

Only if it makes someone hungrier (healthier).

> Such as a 6oz
> portion of food every four hours, consisting mainly of entirely of
> fruits, vegetables, nuts & beans?

Only if it makes someone hungrier (healthier)

> And (after they went through
> overeating /junk-eating withdrawal) would a healthy person feel
> “starved” if they ate 6 oz of food every four hours?

Hunger is not starvation.

> 6 am 6 oz. 10 am 6 oz. 2 pm 6 oz. 6 pm 8 oz. 10 pm 6 oz. - 10 pm to 6
> am sleep.
> Total: 32 oz of food per day.

Suggested reading:

http://WDJW.net/BeBlessed

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor

Ken

Oct 12, 2009, 10:00:47 AM10/12/09
Andy Chung
Board-certified Spamming Fuckhead

Happy Oyster

Oct 12, 2009, 4:16:39 PM10/12/09
On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 21:55:47 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

>> > Incorrect.
>> >
>> > The hungriest people are the folks who can and are eating the most and
>> > that is clearly in the United States where we have the heaviest people
>> > in the world.
>>
>> That is insane crap.
>
>Not for the rational.

THEN GO TO ETHIOPIA!

You only have to buy a one-way ticket...
--
Interview mit dem Autor der "Reimbibel"
Kultur und Wissen

Happy Oyster

Oct 12, 2009, 4:20:17 PM10/12/09
On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 22:49:48 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>There are many diets described in the Bible starting with Adam&Eve,

Don't dare to tell such insaen lies.

Go to Ethiopia!
.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD