Re: God did what?.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 27, 2006, 4:15:32 PM12/27/06
guy wrote:
> The way the real world operates and the concept of God
> shows a discrepancy.

The world is under the curse of sin.

When LORD Jesus Christ returns for HIS brethren, there will be a new
heaven, new earth, and new Jerusalem.

This has been HIS promise to us, the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ,
from the outset.

Meanwhile, GOD has blessed HIS brethren:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

... and continue to bless us:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear Guy whom
I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Dr. GroundAxe

Dec 27, 2006, 4:31:40 PM12/27/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> guy wrote:
>> The way the real world operates and the concept of God
>> shows a discrepancy.
>
> The world is under the curse of sin.

Fraud is a sin Dr. Chump

> When LORD Jesus Christ returns for HIS brethren, there will be a new
> heaven, new earth, and new Jerusalem.

No place for you there Chump. God told me he hates you, he wants you to
burn for all eternity.

> This has been HIS promise to us, the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ,
> from the outset.

He said all promises to you are off. You and going to burn.

> Meanwhile, GOD has blessed HIS brethren:

But he has forsaken you because he hates you.

> http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought
>
> ... and continue to bless us:
>
> http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee
>
> May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
> diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our
> neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear Guy whom
> I love unconditionally.
>
> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Christ has no love for you because he hates you.

Demon #1 Flying Rat

Dec 27, 2006, 4:38:25 PM12/27/06
In article <1167254132....@48g2000cwx.googlegroups.com>, love11
@thetruth.com says...

> The world is under the curse of sin.

usenet is under the curse of a fraudulent spammer called Chung

FR

--
Andrew Chung:

Is a frequent and proven liar (evidence archived forever on Google)

Has lost numerous NNTP accounts with supernews and others, has had many
Google accounts nuked, and his vanity domain heartmdphd.com is now
banned from setting up accounts. He is instead using multiple Google
sock accounts and email addresses in the format love#@thetruth.com (#
being a number)

Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and only job
after just over 80 days

Fled the state of Florida, and now claims to practice in Georgia despite
having no admission priveliges in the State's hospitals

Runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa $200, the
ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its website

Makes failed prophecies concerning earthquakes with areas and dates,
which don't happen (remember the bible quotes about false prophets)

Performed a public attempt at 'exorcising' a Malaysian sock on usenet,
then denied doing it. He has recently reversed position again and admits
to practicing exorcism by usenet, proving himself a liar in the process.

Promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that he
demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud, where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into money but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover
onto food.

Declares he has a cardiology practice despite posting night and day from
the same IP address (his home presumably) or a coffee shop internet cafe

Makes further false prophecies that we should now be all dying in a bird
flu pandemic. When these fail to happen, he does them all over again and
changes the dates. Nuclear war is another Chung spciality, which
naturally doesn't happen when he says it is going to.

Worships evil hatemonger Fred Phelps and will not denounce the acts of
Westboro's congregation. He even accuses someone with the name Phelps of
being Fred's son and refuses to accept he is completely wrong.

Uses the same patter as Pat Robertson, indicating his religious activity
is confined to watching cable TV. No evidence Chung has ever attended a
church.

Has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife fled some
time ago to another state, an act which Chung tries to pass of as "being
on vacation".

Frequently passes himself off as being qualified in areas such as
endocrinology, despite making incredibly funddamental blunders in his
'advice'. It is no wonder the Florida heart facility terminated him, and
has publicly denounced his version of events. Again archived on Google.

Don't forget the fake fast, where he didn't lose any weight, as well as
the infamous 666 stamping fiasco.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 27, 2006, 5:05:52 PM12/27/06
Neighbor GroundAxe wrote:

> > guy wrote:
> >> The way the real world operates and the concept of God
> >> shows a discrepancy.
> >
> > The world is under the curse of sin.
>
> Fraud is a sin Dr. Chump

Not doing the will of the Creator of heaven and earth is sin.

> > When LORD Jesus Christ returns for HIS brethren, there will be a new
> > heaven, new earth, and new Jerusalem.
>
> No place for you there Chump. God told me he hates you, he wants you to
> burn for all eternity.

Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about your auditory
hallucinations.

If you are taking psychotropic medications, you may need to have them
either adjusted or changed.

> > This has been HIS promise to us, the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ,
> > from the outset.
>
> He said all promises to you are off. You and going to burn.

See above.

> > Meanwhile, GOD has blessed HIS brethren:
> >

> > http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

> But he has forsaken you because he hates you.

Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> > ... and continue to bless us:
> >
> > http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee
> >
> > May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
> > diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our
> > neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear Guy whom
> > I love unconditionally.
> >
> > Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>
> Christ has no love for you because he hates you.

You are projecting.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more dear neighbor
whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><

Kurt Gavin

Dec 27, 2006, 8:09:44 PM12/27/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> guy wrote:
>> The way the real world operates and the concept of God
>> shows a discrepancy.
>
> The world is under the curse of sin.
>
> When LORD Jesus Christ returns for HIS brethren, there will be a new
> heaven, new earth, and new Jerusalem.

Jesus is very pissed at you Chung - he hates being embarrassed.

He's going to make you into a catamite for demons.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 28, 2006, 5:07:55 AM12/28/06
Convicted neighbor Flying Rat wrote:

> > The world is under the curse of sin.
>
> usenet is under the curse of a fraudulent spammer called Chung

Name-calling simply shows that you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Suggested reading concerning your options for the exercise of the free
will that GOD has generously given you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our neighbors a

little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor FR whom I
love unconditonally.

Beav

Dec 28, 2006, 6:39:04 PM12/28/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Convicted neighbor Flying Rat wrote:
>>
>> > The world is under the curse of sin.
>>
>> usenet is under the curse of a fraudulent spammer called Chung
>
> Name-calling simply shows that you remain convicted by the Holy Gob:

It shows he's got the measure of you, Chump

--
Beav

VN 750
Zed 1000
OMF# 19

Beav

Dec 28, 2006, 6:40:43 PM12/28/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
> Convicted neighbor Flying Rat wrote:
>>
>> > The world is under the curse of sin.
>>
>> usenet is under the curse of a fraudulent spammer called Chung

Bad form and all that, but why do you feel the need to begin crossposting a
thread that started on ASD to all your other spammed groups?

Typical knohead trick.

hd lee

Dec 29, 2006, 12:09:26 AM12/29/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in

Hello Andrew, theres a place and time to preach. We don't talk about Christ
while having an AGM or put up Christ teachings in a company or a school
notice board do we?

This is an ASD newgroup, people of all cultures, religions, races and
nations share info here. Now as a God-fearing person you should respect
that, shouldn't you?

Christ himself advocates that secularism should exist separate from
religion, ..."Give to God what belongs to God and give to the Romans what
belongs to the Romans."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 29, 2006, 3:18:14 AM12/29/06
Neighbor hd lee wrote:
> > guy wrote:
> >> The way the real world operates and the concept of God
> >> shows a discrepancy.
> >
> > The world is under the curse of sin.
> >
> > When LORD Jesus Christ returns for HIS brethren, there will be a new
> > heaven, new earth, and new Jerusalem.
> >
> > This has been HIS promise to us, the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ,
> > from the outset.
> >
> > Meanwhile, GOD has blessed HIS brethren:
> >
> > http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought
> >
> > ... and continue to bless us:
> >
> > http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee
> >
> > May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
> > diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our
> > neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear Guy whom
> > I love unconditionally.
>
> Hello Andrew, theres a place and time to preach.

GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to either preach or
convert.

> We don't talk about Christ
> while having an AGM or put up Christ teachings in a company or a school
> notice board do we?

When called to speak before **any** group, it remains my choice to be
openly Christian and openly credit my Father in heaven for all that I
know.

> This is an ASD newgroup, people of all cultures, religions, races and
> nations share info here. Now as a God-fearing person you should respect
> that, shouldn't you?

It is because I reverently fear GOD that I acknowledge HIM in
everything I say, do, and write.

Those who deny GOD before others simply show they fear people and
politics more than they fear GOD.

Truth is simple.

> Christ himself advocates that secularism should exist separate from
> religion, ..."Give to God what belongs to God and give to the Romans what
> belongs to the Romans."

This is concerning money on the question of paying taxes after HE
demonstrated that coinage had the graven image of Caesar on them.

"Render onto GOD what belongs to GOD and onto Caesar what belongs to
Caesar." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Those who have GOD's mark on them will behave as we, the brethren of
LORD Jesus Christ, do.

Those who have satan's mark on them will behave in a politically
correct manner.

Those who no longer have free will after blaspheming the Holy Spirit
and becoming demons will behave as you have witnessed the demons to
behave:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
HD Lee whom I love unconditionally.

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 29, 2006, 8:51:23 AM12/29/06

Cyberstalking pervert and humbug merchant Earthquack wrote:

> Those who have GOD's mark on them will behave as we, the brethren of
> LORD Jesus Christ, do.

Nobody behaves as you do, Earthquack, at least not any normal human
being.

> Those who have satan's mark on them will behave in a politically
> correct manner.

Funny how you pick and choose what to treat literally, and what to
treat metaphorically. Caesar's coinage being a typical example of your
abject failure to understand metaphors, and your Satan's mark, however,
somehow is meant not to be taken literally. What a fucking twister you
are.

> Those who no longer have free will after blaspheming the Holy Spirit
> and becoming demons will behave as you have witnessed the demons to
> behave:

You are not the truth, and neither do you speak it, Earthquack. You are
a huckster desperately trying to grab attention, money and sordid
deviant sex from the good denizens of Usenet

<Snip troll droppings, spam and harassment.>

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 29, 2006, 10:21:15 AM12/29/06

Unfortunately, he can't. He's quite literally nuts and has quite the
messianic complex going...

--
Mark K. Bilbo
"You believe in a book that has talking animals, wizards,

Kurt Gavin

Dec 29, 2006, 12:39:00 PM12/29/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to either preach or
> convert.

Your effect is to embarrass.

Art Deco

Dec 29, 2006, 12:39:21 PM12/29/06
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>Neighbor hd lee wrote:

>> Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:
>> >
>> > The world is under the curse of sin.
>> >
>> > When LORD Jesus Christ returns for HIS brethren, there will be a new
>> > heaven, new earth, and new Jerusalem.
>> >
>> > This has been HIS promise to us, the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ,
>> > from the outset.
>> >
>> > Meanwhile, GOD has blessed HIS brethren:
>> >
>> > http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought
>> >
>> > ... and continue to bless us:
>> >
>> > http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee
>> >
>> > May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
>> > diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our
>> > neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear Guy whom
>> > I love unconditionally.
>>
>> Hello Andrew, theres a place and time to preach.
>
>GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to either preach or
>convert.

Cheating any new marks into sending you thirty dollars today, fraud?