Proof of GOD: burning netcabal.com demon compelled by GOD to misquote HIM.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 6, 2007, 12:33:59 AM1/6/07
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1cf7f5e58b0b998a?

"Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven,
either in this age or the age to come." -- demon trying to quote
Matthew 12:32

Note here that the demon has been blinded to that part of this verse
that condemns it to be forever a demon.

Behold:

"Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but
anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either
in this age, or in the age to come." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew
12:32)

Amen ! Laus Deo ! ! Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

"Those who blaspheme ME become demons." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Behold another has unwisely chosen to blaspheme the Holy Spirit:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/391f4680b6014322?

and has become a demon:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a89eab760ba39769?

"-Hollywood, bringing the light of turth into your sad little life. "

It does sadden me to see that another soul has tragically died,
stripped of its free will, thereby becoming a demon like the others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

Please continue to pray for the others who are the same crossroads
after being convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May they choose more wisely to surrender to LORD Jesus Christ:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we
can love our neighbors (not demons) a little more and LORD Jesus Christ
a whole lot more, dear neighbors, friends, and brethren whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Meanwhile, HIS brethren have been blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

... and continue to be blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

(note: Only those who are blessed by LORD GOD Almighty, Creator of
heaven and earth, will have access to these and other related
OurLittle.net articles per a secure IP database maintained by
TheWellnessFoundation.com)

The Rev Dr Hugh Jarse NLAHN

Jan 6, 2007, 4:43:34 AM1/6/07

Baron Quackhausen drank deeply from the Holy Spirit's well of infinite
stupidity and wrote:

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1cf7f5e58b0b998a?
>
> "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven,
> either in this age or the age to come." -- demon trying to quote
> Matthew 12:32
>
> Note here that the demon has been blinded to that part of this verse
> that condemns it to be forever a demon.
>
> Behold:
>
> "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but
> anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either
> in this age, or in the age to come." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew
> 12:32)

So, you can blaspheme Jeebus all you like and there's no comeback. The
Spirit of Holes, however, is something wholly more Holy that Jeebus, so
you mustn't diss God's Intoxicating Liquor, or you go straight to Hell.

Pastor Kutchie tells me that Hell looks an awful lot like Thamesmead.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 6, 2007, 8:45:50 AM1/6/07
Convicted neighbor Hugh Jarse wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1cf7f5e58b0b998a?
> >
> > "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven,
> > either in this age or the age to come." -- demon trying to quote
> > Matthew 12:32
> >
> > Note here that the demon has been blinded to that part of this verse
> > that condemns it to be forever a demon.
> >
> > Behold:
> >
> > "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but
> > anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either
> > in this age, or in the age to come." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew
> > 12:32)
>
> So, you can blaspheme Jeebus all you like and there's no comeback.

Only sadness at witnessing you push aside the hand that can save you
from the wages of sin.

> The
> Spirit of Holes, however, is something wholly more Holy that Jeebus, so
> you mustn't diss God's Intoxicating Liquor, or you go straight to Hell.

GOD is the Source of all laws.

> Pastor Kutchie tells me that Hell looks an awful lot like Thamesmead.

The demons that remain in this world are being tortured.

Without free will, they have only hate and teeth-gnashing despair.

Such is existence without love.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you
to refrain from blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

Your embarrassing yourself and all your fellow atheists continues to be
an adverse reaction to the awesome power of intercessory prayers by the
brethren of LORD Jesus Christ made to our heavenly Father lifting up
those like you who have been convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May you choose wisely at this crossroads in your life:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

"You do not have much longer to live." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we

can love our neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more,
dear neighbor Hugh whom I love unconditionally.

Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister

Jan 6, 2007, 10:16:55 AM1/6/07

Doomed "Cardiologist" Earthquack wrote:

> Convicted neighbor Hugh Jarse wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1cf7f5e58b0b998a?
> > >
> > > "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven,
> > > either in this age or the age to come." -- demon trying to quote
> > > Matthew 12:32
> > >
> > > Note here that the demon has been blinded to that part of this verse
> > > that condemns it to be forever a demon.
> > >
> > > Behold:
> > >
> > > "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but
> > > anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either
> > > in this age, or in the age to come." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew
> > > 12:32)
> >
> > So, you can blaspheme Jeebus all you like and there's no comeback.
>
> Only sadness at witnessing you push aside the hand that can save you
> from the wages of sin.
>
> > The
> > Spirit of Holes, however, is something wholly more Holy that Jeebus, so
> > you mustn't diss God's Intoxicating Liquor, or you go straight to Hell.
>
> GOD is the Source of all laws.
>
> > Pastor Kutchie tells me that Hell looks an awful lot like Thamesmead.
>
> The demons that remain in this world are being tortured.
>
> Without free will, they have only hate and teeth-gnashing despair.

Dance, puppet. Dance!

The Rev Dr Hugh Jarse NLAHN

Jan 6, 2007, 10:19:45 AM1/6/07
Piniocchio II wrote:

Hmmm.... Certainly sounds like Thamesmead.

Kurt Gavin

Jan 6, 2007, 12:13:05 PM1/6/07

Art Deco

Jan 6, 2007, 12:29:10 PM1/6/07
False prophet Andrew B. Chung spammed:

[N.B. -- once again Chung is too much of a coward to reference my post
directly and address the issues I raised point-by-point]

>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1cf7f5e58b0b998a?
>
>"Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven,
>either in this age or the age to come." -- demon trying to quote
>Matthew 12:32

"trying"? Care to demonstrate how I misquoted anything, Chung? Unlike
yourself, I quoted the entire passage, verbatim, and included which
translation it was from. Obviously you somehow managed to escape eight
years of university training without learning how to reference prior
work. Little wonder your professional writing references are
completely blank.

>Note here that the demon has been blinded to that part of this verse
>that condemns it to be forever a demon.

Obviously I've hit a raw nerve.

>Behold:
>
>"Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but
>anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either
>in this age, or in the age to come." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew
>12:32)

Once again you completely ignore the context of this verse, thus
proving my point completely. You dare to claim you speak for the Holy
Spirit while abusing scripture and inserting your own personal
heresies?

I can't imagine a finer acceptance speech for your 72 Raisins
nomination, Chung, well done.

[remaining irrelevant Chung froth and spam flushed]

Art Deco

Jan 6, 2007, 12:30:37 PM1/6/07
False prophet Andrew B. Chung spammed:

>The demons that remain in this world are being tortured.

>Without free will, they have only hate and teeth-gnashing despair.
>
>Such is existence without love.

According to the NCV mistranslation.